• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Xcution

I was happy i got mihawk, but what made me happier was seeing that i was able to help my friends.

I logged off and back in to hell peeps out and i had helped 22 friends that is BA! Get some Mihawk gaffers.

Tidd

Time for my story (which a few of you already know :D)

On Monday I had issues with my phone and had to do a factory reset. Of course I didn't issue a new password so I contacted the BandaiNamco Support to recover my account asap because of the Mihawk event. On their site for this problem they said it would took around 10 days and I made peace with myself that I wouldn't get him this time. :( Another point is that yesterday was a holiday in Japan.
A few minutes ago they sent me a mail with a new password and I could recover my account. Thank you very much, BandaiNamco for doing this so quickly. <3 I'm so happy right now that they did it in time for the event.

WCMEGzt.jpg

chrono01

nah just Mihawk. I have him, I'll evolve him eventually, can't imagine doing another half hour battle again.
Oh, I wasn't aware you were going the Healing/Tank method.

Yeah, if I didn't have G3 Luffy [and could complete the run in 4-5 minutes] I wouldn't be farming him either.

...Probably.

But I completely understand. Even with his base skill level, he's an amazing unit. Congrats!

KumaJG

For 30 I gemmed twice because I was trying my V2/G3 combo. Beat the 40 with Vivi and Laboon. Was shorter than expected.

chrono01

I was happy i got mihawk, but what made me happier was seeing that i was able to help my friends.

I logged off and back in to hell peeps out and i had helped 22 friends that is BA! Get some Mihawk gaffers.
I know I used your G3 Luffy.

Thanks! d(^_^)v

Time for my story (which a few of you already know :D)

On Monday I had issues with my phone and had to do a factory reset. Of course I didn't issue a new password so I contacted the BandaiNamco Support to recover my account asap because of the Mihawk event. On their site for this problem they said it would took around 10 days and I made peace with myself that I wouldn't get him this time. :( Another point is that yesterday was a holiday in Japan.
A few minutes ago they sent me a mail with a new password and I could recover my account. Thank you very much, BandaiNamco for doing this so quickly. <3 I'm so happy right now that they did it in time for the event.
Namco Bandai has really been impressing me with Treasure Cruise. They've been releasing new content at a great pace, as well as giving us lots of "freebies" just for logging in. It's nice to see that their Customer Support is well-handled too.

I'm glad to see everything worked out for you. Also, congrats!

For example, Hina!
Indeed, that would be one of em'.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Where's the most important team? You know. The all-powerful Coby team?

No but seriously, nice set-up!
I don't even own a Coby. I feel bad, since I want his evolution whenever it comes out. What I do need now though is more team slots! I have a (very subpar) yellow team and red team that need to get in on the action. Also, thanks!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Looking at these last posts....

Mihawk 0 - 1 Neogaf

Keep up the pace xD
Good to see people getting their drops.

Hope I can get 2-3 more attempts in before the event ends.

chrono01

I don't even own a Coby. I feel bad, since I want his evolution whenever it comes out. What I do need now though is more team slots! I have a (very subpar) yellow team and red team that need to get in on the action. Also, thanks!
You don't...ownn a Coby?

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! Truly, you are a gifted individual to have eluded him for so long.

More team slots would be nice. I believe the Japanese version already have more available [unless I'm mistaken]. Here's hoping we get that update soon.

Rurunaki

You need Coby v2.o for his better evolution. The current Coby has nothing past Cabin Boy.

I got mine to level 66 evolved and that was with super successes on 15 teen and 10 elder turtles. The only problem now is that I'm just about broke after having spent almost half a million beri, haha.

Xcution

You know it!! I gotta get a g3 one of these days. He's soooo good

You think it is good just using 1 Luffy G3, you will get a bonner once you use two. Damage is crazy. With two res orbs one on luffy and one on arlong i hit Migawk for 950k.

Luffy is OP and i sont mean One Piece...

OVER POWERED LOL

Man... Need 3 stam to level, then 3rd Mihawk time. Can get at least 2 more tomorrow, maybe more if I get a level or two.

Should I wait to use them? Still need a green dragon and one more pirate penguin to evolve, anyways.

Goodnight, GAF. And happy Mihawking. I'll probably get a couple more Mihawks tomorrow, myself. Already got two, hah.

Also in case anyone is curious and doesn't know... 30 stamina Mihawk is a level 3 drop, 40 stamina is a level 20 drop.

You think it is good just using 1 Luffy G3, you will get a bonner once you use two. Damage is crazy. With two res orbs one on luffy and one on arlong i hit Migawk for 950k.

Luffy is OP and i sont mean One Piece...

OVER POWERED LOL

This is the team I used and ended up hitting around 400k. Dual g3's is gonna be insane. Did you almost one shot him?

Tidd

When do we get Mihawk in the training forest? Did a run to test the Mihawk team but the last boss is still Ace. And double Mihawk slasher team is pretty strong. Had no problems at all.

Updated power house team :)

Damn it all these max Lv. units. Nice. AND WOW Mihawk near max already! How does it feel to finally have some space? It's amazing, isn't it? :D

Goddamn, I fucked up in the worst ways possible during this event. First run I kept missing Alvida's perfect because I was anxious even though I know I need to wait later than the animation leads you believe which was probably the worst thing I could do since she's third in my perfect combo setup. I had to spend a gem and beat him on the next turn.

This refilled my stamina so I went for 40 stamina again but this time I popped Alvida's special since I didn't finish off Mihawk by the time Usopp's special wore off but my attack that turn barely left him alive so that activated his special and killed me anyway.

I cut my losses and waited 20 minutes to get enough stamina for the expert version. This time I made the mistake of killing the blue guy instead of the green guy in the round before Mihawk and the green guy locks all of my units except for Usopp for 4 turns. Naturally I died to Mihawk on his preliminary attack.

Feels bad, man.

cw_sasuke

Goddamn, I fucked up in the worst ways possible during this event. First run I kept missing Alvida's perfect because I was anxious even though I know I need to wait later than the animation leads you believe which was probably the worst thing I could do since she's third in my perfect combo setup. I had to spend a gem and beat him on the next turn.

This refilled my stamina so I went for 40 stamina again but this time I popped Alvida's special since I didn't finish off Mihawk by the time Usopp's special wore off but my attack that turn barely left him alive so that activated his special and killed me anyway.

I cut my losses and waited 20 minutes to get enough stamina for the expert version. This time I made the mistake of killing the blue guy instead of the green guy in the round before Mihawk and the green guy locks all of my units except for Usopp for 4 turns. Naturally I died to Mihawk on his preliminary attack.

Feels bad, man.

No need to feel bad - i have more or less the perfect team for this event and screwed up twice as well haha. It happens....there is still enough time to get him even if you have to spend 1-2 fruits for stamina.

btw. If you have DJ Sanji/Vista i would bring him along for the 30 stamina stage - you can stall for his active and clear stage 4 without issues.

No need to feel bad - i have more or less the perfect team for this event and screwed up twice as well haha. It happens....there is still enough time to get him even if you have to spend 1-2 fruits for stamina.

btw. If you have DJ Sanji/Vista i would bring him along for the 30 stamina stage - you can stall for his active and clear stage 4 without issues.

Well, I did get him on my first run although it cost me a gem. I was just hoping to get a few extra to hold on to for skill leveling purposes. The 30 stamina version really shouldn't have been an issue because I knew that the mob before Mihawk will lock opposite colored units and for most teams you can't kill them all in one turn. I just made the mistake of interpretting "opposite colors" as units that resisted you instead of having a weakness to you. If the surviving mob members don't have an opposite color to lock, they're harmless. It was just a dumb dumb mistake on my part.

Nibel

To be honest the hard part about Mihawk is getting your God Usopp's special; if you get that and survive until then, it's a pretty easy fight with G3 teams.

cw_sasuke

Well, I did get him on my first run although it cost me a gem. I was just hoping to get a few extra to hold on to for skill leveling purposes. The 30 stamina version really shouldn't have been an issue because I knew that the mob before Mihawk will lock opposite colored units and for most teams you can't kill them all in one turn. I just made the mistake of interpretting "opposite colors" as units that resisted you instead of having a weakness to you. If the surviving mob members don't have an opposite color to lock, they're harmless. It was just a dumb dumb mistake on my part.

Yeah I also knew the stage and enemies beforehand but I still had to get accustomed to some things so I screwed up. Mistakes were made but now I know how to best handle both stages.

Also one gem for clearing the stage and getting Mihawk seems like a good deal to me :) Congrats!!

Pheno_NLD

Neo Member
Hmm, I started too late with this game, so mihawk will not be beatable for me. No Luffy 3 yet and only a vivi with 3 hp recovery. Ah well, maybe they'll do the event some other time in this year :)
It's already a miracle I'm level 62 with the piece of crap i have as team :D

cw_sasuke

If you attempt any 30 stamina stage today it better be Mihawk xD You can also get your green turtle there.

Morgan will be here for a while.

Top Bottom