• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

linkent

do you guys feed multiple together for skill up or 1 by 1?
the last few skill up (Sanji/Don Krieg) i always put 5 together but only received 1 skill up each time.

If you attempt any 30 stamina stage today it better be Mihawk xD You can also get your green turtle there.

Morgan will be here for a while.

I tried the 30 Stamina Stage earlier. I can easily finish the 40 one, but somehow when I tried the 30 one Vivis ability didnt active. I used a Lvl 68 Vivi instead of the two 72 I used before though. Maybe thats why?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
do you guys feed multiple together for skill up or 1 by 1?
the last few skill up (Sanji/Don Krieg) i always put 5 together but only received 1 skill up each time.

Someone on stream just fed 35 mihawks and got 3 skill ups lol.

The other guy 15 mihawks and got the same amount of skill ups.

linkent

Someone on stream just fed 35 mihawks and got 3 skill ups lol.

The other guy 15 mihawks and got the same amount of skill ups.

WELP!! guess it doesnt matter how you power him up. just a matter of whether UsoppGod bless us or not.
anyway he hates me as my merry is still level 7 after hundreds of colas.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
How am I supposed to fight this guy? My flower sword vista friend is down, beat him once with two fruits.

Fight before him locked me 4 turns in all chars, int/psy and cpu brought me down to less than half hp

Did the 30 stam run.

Cerity

How am I supposed to fight this guy? My flower sword vista friend is down, beat him once with two fruits.

Fight before him locked me 4 turns in all chars, int/psy and cpu brought me down to less than half hp

Did the 30 stam run.

pop usopp and hope to god you kill him before it's his turn again.

a total of 6 30 stam runs and still no drop, I've only got one fruit left :(

Question about the Vivi Laboon thing. I used two lvl 72 by some fellow gaffers before on the 40 run. Then when I used a Lvl 68 Vivi somehow she didnt heal me. Why is that?

Majukun

had to waste a gem because my piece of shit of a tablet freezed in the 4/5,basicaly killing me instantly

for the rest it went rather smoothly

also the laboon team was pleasently fast on my second account..15 minutes were enough to make mihawk surrender for sheer boredom

Sn4ke_911

gXzIxBz.jpg

Nibel

Yes!

I'm waiting for stamina so i can get a green dragon to evolve mihawk :)

So proud right now bro
jn2tplayyfjpsenzah.png

Add me! 451197530

---

Planning to farm the shit out of Mihawk today, get him to 70 (currently at 66) and then evolve him since luckily I have all the materials. After that, I guess I'll tackle the Morgan stages for the next few days to get some turtles.

Sn4ke_911

So proud right now bro
jn2tplayyfjpsenzah.png

Add me! 451197530

---

Planning to farm the shit out of Mihawk today, get him to 70 (currently at 66) and then evolve him since luckily I have all the materials. After that, I guess I'll tackle the Morgan stages for the next few days to get some turtles.

Haha, sure thing man, added!

Okay I just woke up.

With a level 72 luffy + level 5 laboon, how much weight can I carry in terms of unit HP?

3324 max hp + 686 from a level 5 laboon, right?

Hisoka

Okay I just woke up.

With a level 72 luffy + level 5 laboon, how much weight can I carry in terms of unit HP?

3324 max hp + 686 from a level 5 laboon, right?

Which ship do you use? Don't forget if you want to use merry, that the HP isn't added in the crew screen. In Battle it is, so yeah.

And you mean vivi or not? You can hold around 4k hp, 3324+686= 4012, which should be fine if vivi has more than 403 rcv. Unless you use Merry, were you have to add the ships hp by yourself.

Which ship do you use? Don't forget if you want to use merry, that the HP isn't added in the crew screen. In Battle it is, so yeah.

And you mean vivi or not? You can hold around 4k hp, 3324+686= 4012, which should be fine if vivi heals more than 403 hp. Unless you use Merry, were you have to add the ships hp by yourself.

I'm at 3074 hp + 230 from merry = 3304, still putting me 20 hp below the max limit.

What color crabs are adviced btw? I have every color aside from blue.

chrono01

Aren't you level 86?

I'm level 97. You should be able to get at least 1 level up to refill stamina.

I just calculated my exp yesterday so I could level up twice during the raid
Nope, my Pirate Level is 97 too.

I need 3x 40-stamina Mihawk to rank up [I think], so I can't quite run it continually. Close though.

Copons

Goddamn, I tried Mihawk 30STA and I risked to die because I thought I totally needed to stall to get Usopp's special ready for the boss, but instead I just dispatched him in 2 turns even with Usopp locked :D

Now I'm wondering if I should try the 40STA with my team (G3 Luffy ~60 + Enraged Arlong ~60 + Iron Mace Alvida ~30 + Smoker White Hunter ~30 + God Usopp ~50), or going the Laboon route.

RalchAC

Goddamn, I tried Mihawk 30STA and I risked to die because I thought I totally needed to stall to get Usopp's special ready for the boss, but instead I just dispatched him in 2 turns even with Usopp locked :D

Now I'm wondering if I should try the 40STA with my team (G3 Luffy ~60 + Enraged Arlong ~60 + Iron Mace Alvida ~30 + Smoker White Hunter ~30 + God Usopp ~50), or going the Laboon route.

With that team you should be able to cleat the 40 stamina version

With my Gear 3rd Luffy + Gear 2nd Luffy captains (+Arlong and Aldiva at >60, Fire Pearl at 35 and Ussop) I've been able to clear the 30 stamina version even though I was absolutely terrible hitting perfects most of the time.

I was quite nervous lol.

Now I want to try the 40 stamina version, even if I got my Mihawk on the first try. He is right now evolved and at level 50. I had 2 Super Succeses while leveling him to 70, so I had like half my EXP boosters available to level him a bit and improving some of my other slashers levels.

Copons

With that team you should be able to cleat the 40 stamina version

With my Gear 3rd Luffy + Gear 2nd Luffy captains (+Arlong and Aldiva at >60, Fire Pearl at 35 and Ussop) I've been able to clear the 30 stamina version even though I was absolutely terrible hitting perfects most of the time.

I was quite nervous lol.

Ahah, indeed!
I was so focused into stalling for Usopp that at the 4/5 stage I left only the purple guy alive and he locked Usopp for FOUR turns and I was all WHAAAAAAA~ but then really with a G3 team, 30STA Mihawk is super easy.

My point tho is: if fodder rounds in 40STA have only 1 or 2 cooldowns and I'm not able to wait 15 turns, is it even useful to bring Usopp (or Alvida for that matter, but at leasy she's red and hard hitting) with me?

chrono01

Ahah, indeed!
I was so focused into stalling for Usopp that at the 4/5 stage I left only the purple guy alive and he locked Usopp for FOUR turns and I was all WHAAAAAAA~ but then really with a G3 team, 30STA Mihawk is super easy.

My point tho is: if fodder rounds in 40STA have only 1 or 2 cooldowns and I'm not able to wait 15 turns, is it even useful to bring Usopp (or Alvida for that matter, but at leasy she's red and hard hitting) with me?
You definitely want Usopp's delay for Mihawk, even with a G3 Luffy team. Unless you're fully confident you can kill him in 1-2 turns.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Hahaha got him you sons of bitches! Second attempt with a towel Nami cap friend instead of FSV for my FSV team, went in with 15k hp instead of 35k, did have to spend 5 berries total between the two attempts though. Totally worth it.

Had him low enough and he started spamming his ultimate, had to use second berry there.

Copons

You definitely want Usopp's delay for Mihawk, even with a G3 Luffy team. Unless you're fully confident you can kill him in 1-2 turns.

Yeah, but in 30STA I risked very hard (like, I got out with a hair of HP left) stalling, and I'm sure if I do the same in 40STA I'll be dead at Mihawk's preemptive strike.
Dunno, maybe I should watch some videos while waiting for my stamina to refill.

chrono01

Yeah, but in 30STA I risked very hard (like, I got out with a hair of HP left) stalling, and I'm sure if I do the same in 40STA I'll be dead at Mihawk's preemptive strike.
Dunno, maybe I should watch some videos while waiting for my stamina to refill.
Sorry, I didn't read the part where you were having troubles stalling for Usopp's delay.

Have you tried stalling on the green penguin? He only hits for around 850 and has a three turn cooldown. It should be easy if you take it easy on that stage.

Copons

Sorry, I didn't read the part where you were having troubles stalling for Usopp's delay.

Have you tried stalling on the green penguin? He only hits for around 850 and has a three turn cooldown. It should be easy if you take it easy on that stage.

I stalled there, I think (or maybe not? maaan, I've already forgot all about the 30STA run I did half an hour ago :D ), but still I got to Mihawk with 4 rounds left for Usopp special.

Anyway, watching a video of 40STA I noticed that in the 2nd turn turtles have 4 or 5 cooldown, so at least there's that!

qazqaNii

I just died on the first round, I was changing characters on whom I should kill first then it started to target 2 turn remaining ones and I dropped the combo when I tried to switch. So sad :(.

RalchAC

Damn so he won't be uncommon? Bah I felt special lol.

Also why is this guy better than Arlong? The special?

Well, you can try to max his special skill. That will be more special since not everybody has as much patience lol.

2.5 x 2.5 = 6.25 multiplier
2 x 2 = 4 multiplier

Awesome stats (I think he has around 3k HP at 99, and his ATK is only slightly lower (like 100 or so) than Arlong, which has low HP.

Plus there is the special skill, which takes a lot of time to max but once you have it at a decent skill level 2 Mihawks in your team means you can reduce the boss HP to 49% without using a single turn (first reduces 30% of max HP, second reduces 21% of the enemies MAX HP).

Top Bottom