• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

pLow7

Did a 30 -Stamina Run just now, had to use one Ranibow Gem, dropped him nevertheless.

He's pretty useless for me anyways because i can't fit him in a decent Team.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did a 30 -Stamina Run just now, had to use one Ranibow Gem, dropped him nevertheless.

He's pretty useless for me anyways because i can't fit him in a decent Team.

He is the go-to Slasher Captain and most of hist best subs like Arlong are farmable. So sooner or later he will be relevant for you xD

If you just played the story missions and a couple of the Event Islands we got so far you should have Kuro, Arlong and Asura Zoro.

Should I even bother to attempt Mihawk if my Vivi isn't at 72? Here's my current sad roster - http://imgur.com/a/DiWix

Just Lion Zoro as a Captain an team up with a lvl 72 Vivi - you will clear the 30 stamina stage easy that way. You will have him down in like 5-10 minutes if you use G2 Luffy, Arlong etc. as subs.

pLow7

He is the go-to Slasher Captain and most of hist best subs like Arlong are farmable. So sooner or later he will be relevant for you xD

If you just played the story missions and a couple of the Event Islands we got so far you should have Kuro, Arlong and Asura Zoro.

I've got all of them, even if Kuro is The only one who is evolved. Still, mihawks unevolved version just Looks average even on highest lvl, yeah high HP but average Atck. Evolved version is on another Level, but until i can fit him in a Decent team with his 50 CP, it will take a looooot. :D

edit: Just read that Mr.3 is a pretty decent Unit, i pulled the evolved Version once.Might reconsider what i said above. Still, 50 Crew Points are Heavy!

Cerity

Finally got the drop on the 30 stam, now back to grinding evolve mats and plvls. Only cost me about 13 fruits in the end lol. Look forward to having the crew cost to run him alongside the rest of my slashers.

linkent

Poor
Shichibukai
Buggy, nobody remember him :(

cw_sasuke

I've got all of them, even if Kuro is The only one who is evolved. Still, mihawks unevolved version just Looks average even on highest lvl, yeah high HP but average Atck. Evolved version is on another Level, but until i can fit him in a Decent team with his 50 CP, it will take a looooot. :D

Oh ok you were talking about the non evolved version - yeah he will be more useful when you can fit him in your teams without having to sacrifice spots for other units.

Poor
Shichibukai

I knew i was missing someone...hope Buggy-sama will forgive me :-/

Nibel

Man that Mihawk track tho

4pjvgrnj6rgp.png

RalchAC

Poor
Shichibukai

His v2 version should be
a Sugofest unit with crappy stats but an awesome captain effect. Something like Sengoku, that vastly boosts other units but not himself

The trolling would be as awesome as his current situation

cw_sasuke

His v2 version should be
a Sugofest unit with crappy stats but an awesome captain effect. Something like Sengoku, that vastly boosts other units but not himself

The trolling would be as awesome as his current situation

I was thinking about something similar a couple of days ago...and yes this needs to happen haha.

StMeph

After so many weeks of preparation, Mihawk was pretty anticlimactic.

30-stam was killed in a single round, and 40-stam was also downed within the window provided by Ussop. No gems except for stamina refreshes to re-run, since I failed the first time on 40-stam by being an idiot and forgetting to use Vista's special on the 4th stage and got locked.

Now I just need to come up with a ton of XP. Have all the evolution materials on hand.

pLow7

I know most of you are busy with Mihawk, but perhaps someone has some spare time and could help me.

This is my current Char. Box and I'm currently only running a Zeff Team.

So my Question is, where should i head next ?

I probably got every decent Int-Unit except Vista in my Roster and everybody is nearly evolved. Turtle Time makes this a lot easier and faster too. And Garp is Next ??

I could go:

Cpt: Towel Nami
Robin
Krieg
Mr3
Usopp

Or i could go and build a Slasher Team. Need to lvl up nearly all my Char. since everybody is low lvl. though.

Copons

Lol so much overthinking, so much Laboon farming, and in the end it only took me to bring chrono01's G3 Luffy to kick Mihawk's butt at my first try. :D

cw_sasuke

pLow7,

you should definitely go for your INT Burst team - evolve Nami, Robin, Krieg and Buggy and you have a great team with Mr. 3.

pLow7,

you should definitely go for your INT Burst team - evolve Nami, Robin, Krieg and Buggy and you have a great team with Mr. 3.

Heck yeah! He's got a great team already. A lot of people aren't blessed with that kind of synergy from pulls, hahaha. This team will be especially important once the Garp event is released in a month or so (2-3?).

RalchAC

Heck yeah! He's got a great team already. A lot of people aren't blessed with that kind of synergy from pulls, hahaha. This team will be especially important once the Garp event is released in a month or so (2-3?).

Isn't Monster Chopper first? Anyway, You have a Chopper. What about using 2x Nami, Buggy, Robin, Chopper and Mr3? You'll have one turn delay plus the ability to make a Food to INT conversion which you could combine with Robin special.

Do the Brain Point EVO, it's Int so you'd get a juicy damage bonus

Isn't Monster Chopper first? Anyway, You have a Chopper. What about using 2x Nami, Buggy, Robin, Chopper and Mr3? You'll have one turn delay plus the ability to make a Food to INT conversion which you could combine with Robin special.

Yup, Chopper first. Sorry, didn't mean to imply that Garp was next. He's definitely a higher priority for me than Chopper though.

Although, Monster Chopper could actually be pretty darn handy just for clearing out stages.

pLow7

pLow7,

Thx! Figured this would be the best way.

Absolutely, that's why i keep playing. Really looking forward to Garp, hopefully i'll be able to burst him down. Don't really wanna do the Vivi/Laboon Action.

I considered the Chopper part, so no Krieg but Chopper you say ? Damn, reading this it really sounds amazing, gutted i "wasted" Turtles on Krieg then :(

Pheno_NLD

Neo Member
So Mihawk is a no go for me (just tried, but he one-hit me :) )

What can I do to make my team better for next special event? I now just work with the stuff I have, but not sure who to grind or who to hope for I'll ever get with a gacha-pull. I'm not in lucky in the epic drop/pull department ...

My crappy luck till now:

opthjqo1f.png

Maybe you see some strategy to work with.

RalchAC

Absolutely, that's why i keep playing. Really looking forward to Garp, hopefully i'll be able to burst him down. Don't really wanna do the Vivi/Laboon Action.

I considered the Chopper part, so no Krieg but Chopper you say ? Damn, reading this it really sounds amazing, gutted i "wasted" Turtles on Krieg then :(

I don't think it's wasted, but different priorities should have different teams. if you want more sustained damage (which means longer battl) a team with Krieg, Mr3 and Ussop sounds better

Rixa

I wasted 30 STA and about 40 minutes (over 100 turns :p) to Expert Miihawk for jackshit (25k gold and title). There is something wrong with game design if you need to use over 30 minutes real life and one phone battery to beat one battle and rewards are none.

Anyways if you are in need of Roronoa Zoro (SWS) I got one level 36 (or more if I up levels to him) and room in my friendslist.

Does the Master Miihawk hit over 2k or does friend Princess Vivi with levels 74 or 83 + RZoro as captain keep me alive?

What can I do to make my team better for next special event? I now just work with the stuff I have, but not sure who to grind or who to hope for I'll ever get with a gacha-pull. I'm not in lucky in the epic drop/pull department ...

My crappy luck till now:

opthjqo1f.png

^^ Dunno if it helps but I do have this as leader (and you seem to have Vivi, not sure if she has enough levels).

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I wasted 30 STA and about 40 minutes to Expert Miihawk for jackshit. There is something wrong with game design if you need to use over 30 minutes real life and one phone battery to beat one battle and rewards are none.

Anyways if you are in need of Roronoa Zoro (SWS) I got one level 36 (or more if I up levels to him) and room in my friendslist.

Does the Master Miihawk hit over 2k or does friend Princess Vivi with levels 74 or 83 + RZoro as captain keep me alive?
You don't though. I have yet to die to Mihawk and I've farmed him over 10 times on Stam. 40. You're playing the one with worse odds and with not the best team (Laboon nor G3 Luffy).

My crappy luck till now:

opthjqo1f.png

It would suuuuuuuuuuck, but if you really want to grab a Mihawk (you do), then you could use your Vivi and a friend's Laboon to grind for one. It's going to take you a while to finish him, but it's probably doable.

All you need to do is have your total HP be lower than 2x your Vivi's recovery rate as captain. That's going to be pretty rough for you, since your Vivi isn't evolved all the way, but it's still doable. The other option would be to try to farm a Laboon today, but that might be pretty hit and miss too.

Again, it's not going to be easy to do, but if you really want a Mihawk, then I do think it's at least somewhat doable.

pelicansurf

This is my purple team and it does work. I'd never put Chopper or Buggy in my team. Do what you like best!

ejc2cw2.jpg

Majukun

yeah,wasted 80 stamina between one time that my tablet has a mini-freeze in the 4/5 of mihawk 40 and one time i was strangely unable to defeat him in time even by getting the perfects with g3 luffy

i think i'm done with the guy..i'm not gonna farm him if i'm not even sure to finish the stage every time

qazqaNii

I just fucked up.. T_T, had 40 stamina was going to do another Mihawk with Vivi/Laboon team no worries since I already had done it 4 times already but...

I ended up entering... Morgans 30 stamina instead. I cried and then I died. Please be careful when ur brain is offline and you try entering a mission. :s

pLow7

My crappy luck till now:

You've got Balloon Ruffy, Evolve him and you got one of the strongest Units and Captain in the Game with which you can clear any future Content. Seriously just evolve Luffy, try and evolve your Arlong and Alvida and you pretty much walkt though the next Content.

I don't think it's wasted, but different priorities should have different teams. if you want more sustained damage (which means longer battl) a team with Krieg, Mr3 and Ussop sounds better

Yeah, think i'm gonna try both, since Krieg is already lvl 50 and i might need Mr3 for Slasher Team anyways.

This is my purple team and it does work. I'd never put Chopper or Buggy in my team. Do what you like best!

ejc2cw2.jpg

Sexy Team, dat Vista though. Looking forward, Garp-jiji here we come :D

Nibel

I really have no clue why we get Chopper books in that Morgan event, you can't get Chopper yet. Zoro would have made sense.

Rixa

You don't though. I have yet to die to Mihawk and I've farmed him over 10 times on Stam. 40. You're playing the one with worse odds and with not the best team (Laboon nor G3 Luffy).

So I will survive? Just noticed that I do have bunch of STR characters (I used wrong chars in first fight). So changing my team :D

Edit:

This was my party at first run (leader is RZSWS instead of Zeff)

Next run I go with STR (poor levels I know :D).

So I will survive? Just noticed that I do have bunch of STR characters (I used wrong chars in first fight). So changing my team :D

If you're playing with a Laboon captain, then you just need to ensure that your entire team's HP (including any ship bonus) is less than 2x your Vivi captain's heal each turn. As long as that's the case, you absolutely cannot lose to Mihawk. Assuming you make it to his point of the stage of course.

Rixa

If you're playing with a Laboon captain, then you just need to ensure that your entire team's HP (including any ship bonus) is less than 2x your Vivi captain's heal each turn. As long as that's the case, you absolutely cannot lose to Mihawk. Assuming you make it to his point of the stage of course.

Ahem, seems that I cant go full STR + RZ cause RCV sucks.

So I try one 30 STA run with this combination + friend Vivi:
RZ SWS leader
MR 5
Luffy v2
Ace
Zeff

pelicansurf

Edit:

This was my party at first run (leader is RZSWS instead of Zeff)

Next run I go with STR (poor levels I know :D).
I'd make g2 Luffy your captain, put in all red characters in there except God usopp and then pair up with a max level G3 Luffy. You'll beat Stam 30 then.

StMeph

3 hours and 20 minutes before I can do another 40-stamina run. I don't really want to spend stones for stamina refreshes when I only have 60. Maybe if I had 80. :<

pelicansurf

I have 20 and I'm using them like candy for stamina. It's a 24 hour event, it gives you a TON of XP and gold, and it levels up Mihawk 2 times per 3 turtles + 2 Mihawk's without super successes at level 66 and the occasional skill up. Get widdit guys, don't hoard your gems for a Coby at a sugofest.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Lol so much overthinking, so much Laboon farming, and in the end it only took me to bring chrono01's G3 Luffy to kick Mihawk's butt at my first try. :D

"only" ...LOL.. two G3's is OP as heck dude. A blind monkey with one arm could beat Mihawk with G3's.

Without them it's a lot harder.

StMeph

I have 20 and I'm using them like candy for stamina. It's a 24 hour event, it gives you a TON of XP and gold, and it levels up Mihawk 2 times per 3 turtles + 2 Mihawk's without super successes at level 66 and the occasional skill up. Get widdit guys, don't hoard your gems for a Coby at a sugofest.

I'd save the Mihawks for a skill-up event, and the skill-up is really the only draw to keep collecting more. XP I can wait until next Monday for, but it's months before he comes around again to get that active down to a reasonable number.

Still, it's leaving a LOT of stamina wasted on the table to burn a stone for a single run, considering it's only for the chance at skill-up now.

pelicansurf

Not for me. 79 Stam = 2 runs within 1-10 minutes of each other. I guess with lower pirate levels it does become just 1 gem = 1 run.

Forget the skill ups, you get amazing PExp and beli. After 22 gems used (so far) I went up 8 PLvs (108 -> 116), got more than enough green turtles to take 4* Mihawk from 20 to 70, 2 million beli and 42 spare Mihawks (1.2 million exp to my 5* Mihawk). Much better than the 3 Tabasco and 3 Tashigi I got on the sugofest. :D

29 gems left, still going for my 100 Mihawks. I just hope that the skill up event won't take forever or I'll be dealing with 5-10 empty char box slots for a while. ><

Top Bottom