• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Eh, I'm at work but it's slow so I'm not going to miss out on this gold barrel breaking orgy. If any gold chests want to break, I'll be waiting for you at Disney World.

Kumo

So, just wondering, can you still increase the skill level if the character is already maxed experience-wise?

Also how do some people already have hammer usopp at max skill level? I'm guessing there was either a skillbook event or are you able to just farm 3* usopp and level it up that way?

And bah, I'm only bronze today so save some barrels for me please, maybe tomorrow.

Majukun

So, just wondering, can you still increase the skill level if the character is already maxed experience-wise?
yes

Also how do some people already have hammer usopp at max skill level? I'm guessing there was either a skillbook event or are you able to just farm 3* usopp and level it up that way?

And bah, I'm only bronze today so save some barrels for me please, maybe tomorrow.

yep,there was a skillbook event for hammer usopp

chrono01

1) You can indeed.

2) Yeah, Kuro's Event Island [at least, I think it was Kuro, I could be wrong on that...] dropped Golden Hammer Usopp skillbooks.

Kumo

Oh okay, I guess I'll just go ahead and max out everyone that I want then. xD

yep,there was a skillbook event for hammer usopp

shieeet, that would have been really useful. Hopefully they bring it back! haha

1) You can indeed.

2) Yeah, Kuro's Event Island [at least, I think it was Kuro, I could be wrong on that...] dropped Golden Hammer Usopp skillbooks.

I see, did they ever bring back past extra island stuff in the JP version for people who missed out the first time?

Kumo

Don't worry, they will. Events return all the time in the Japanese version, and we've already had a few return in the English release.

Sounds good. I've already died a few times during events because I needed that one extra turn for usopp's special >_<

chrono01

Sounds good. I've already died a few times during events because I needed that one extra turn for usopp's special >_<
Yeah, increasing Golden Hammer Usopp's skill to maximum [if you can] is one of the most important thing to do in Treasure Cruise, It's insanely valuable.

trying to find someone to barrel with who has gold chests. Its really stupid they put this in the game were you limited to to this shit first week I got 9 keys and second week only got 3 and only 2 pigs total.

Decided to finally start leveling up my Gear Third Luffy- he has been 56 for like a month. Got him to 64 with Turtle Time today.

... Man he eats exp. It's about over a whole elder turtle per level now! Ugh!

ah_hia

that's what I am doing and trying to figure out and that's why I am asking lol. I deleted 3 files but still had to do the tutorial so I am doing something wrong.

I am using droid4x as emulator and I have no problems with it. you need to have copied the sakura.db while the 500 doom is happening. You need to copy back the sakura.db. IF you see device.db, delete again. you only want sakura.db.

I am using droid4x as emulator and I have no problems with it. you need to have copied the sakura.db while the 500 doom is happening. You need to copy back the sakura.db. IF you see device.db, delete again. you only want sakura.db.

trying now

just waiting for the game to finish downloading I backed up the sakura.db though after I hit the 500 clicks

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Just signed up - re-rolled until I got a Red-Haired Shanks. Was able to cruise until the middle of Logue Town, but now I've hit a brick wall. All my party is maxed (except Shanks) and there are no Evolve mats to be found. I guess now I play the waiting game and learn to love the daily islands :)

Would appreciate anyone from GAF dropping me a friend request: 457,874,373

RalchAC

What about Disneeeeeey Woooooorlld??!??

Tomorrow I had to get up early so I couldn't go to see Mickey Mouse!

Oh, Storm Pirates. That's right.

Ralch Pirates will definitely be easier to remember!

I changed the name for that reason TBH.

Just signed up - re-rolled until I got a Red-Haired Shanks. Was able to cruise until the middle of Logue Town, but now I've hit a brick wall. All my party is maxed (except Shanks) and there are no Evolve mats to be found. I guess now I play the waiting game and learn to love the daily islands :)

Would appreciate anyone from GAF dropping me a friend request: 457,874,373

You should visit the blog, you can get all the info you want there.

Today there are seahorses iirc. Tomorrow penguins. Thursdays Dragons and Fridays shells and crabs. Weekend means money.

You should try to do the event on any difficulty you think you can. Morgan has nice stats and he'll be helpful against Smoker.

For the Mugiwara, choose the evo that asks less materials. It'd definitely be easier to level them up that way. Their second evolutions are quite good. There is an exception to this rule. Evolve Ussop to its Golden Pound form. Is the one that asks for 3 evolution materials. Seapony, penguin and crab. Keep him at Golden Pound, don't evolve him. His skill is unique and necessary for almost every team you build. Delays all attacks by 3 turns.

With that you're set for a while. But read the blo! There is a lot of info.

Anyone want fresh accounts with:

G3 Luffy + Pearl,
Robin v1 + Alvida v1,
Balloon Luffy + Mr.5?

Is the 6th digit of the G3 account a 5 or 0. If it isn't I'll take that. My secondary account has a balloon Luffy but it's insane how many mats it asks for evolving him lol.o

When I feed my Mihawk 2 sets of 5 elder turtles and get a super success BOTH times:

WEDR2hE.gif

Nibel

You know what's annoying though: we get purple pigs and again purple black elder turtles. Need something red or green

chrono01

We need to get to the 40k!
We will!

...Hopefully.

id be happy with the turtles
Same. However...

You know what's annoying though: we get purple pigs and again purple black elder turtles. Need something red or green
This.

Even if we were to get a set of each [five total] instead of all one color, that would even be better. However, free is free [if we reach that 35k+ Likes], I will not complain!

Nibel

This.

Even if we were to get a set of each [five total] instead of all one color, that would even be better. However, free is free [if we reach that 35k+ Likes], I will not complain!

Agreed. BTW, used your beast G3 Luffy and that thing destroys everything. How much EXP do you need until 99?

And yeah, Barrel Breaking was a mess for me as well. 3 times Beli, 2 times FP.

linkent

Agreed. BTW, used your beast G3 Luffy and that thing destroys everything. How much EXP do you need until 99?

And yeah, Barrel Breaking was a mess for me as well. 3 times Beli, 2 times FP.
Luffy3G is 4m iirc,
FYI lvl 80 should take around 2.4mil.

And holy shiet that Aokiji(JP), so want that, but seems really hard. Also another INT unit. Still no good QCK unit event.

0,5 are gold barrel tonight? I am gold!
Any1 with wanna break barrel?
Just add me Linkent-GAF on the list and tell me your location(prefer some landmark)

Heng

Is the 6th digit of the G3 account a 5 or 0. If it isn't I'll take that. My secondary account has a balloon Luffy but it's insane how many mats it asks for evolving him lol.o
I'm positive it's not 0 or a 5. I think it was either 9, 7, 4, or 3. If you still want it, I'll send you the info when I get home from school.

RalchAC

Luffy3G is 4m iirc,
FYI lvl 80 should take around 2.4mil.

And holy shiet that Aokiji(JP), so want that, but seems really hard. Also another INT unit. Still no good QCK unit event.

0,5 are gold barrel tonight? I am gold!
Any1 with wanna break barrel?
Just add me Linkent-GAF on the list and tell me your location(prefer some landmark)

No, we were gold until half an hour ago. Now I think you're bronze.

I'm positive it's not 0 or a 5. I think it was either 9, 7, 4, or 3. If you still want it, I'll send you the info when I get home from school.

Then yeah. I'd love to have an already evolved Luffy. The balloon one asks for too much stuff for a evolution.

I don't want to have the same turtle times in both accounts.

wow oh wow I thought I was extremely lucky but for what I read about people upgrading their merry I must be shitting 4leaf clovers. I just finished my merry and I haven't failed in the last 4 upgrades

Nibel

Usopp is the biggest prick.
KuGsj.gif

On the one hand, his Golden Hammer version is incredible, but on the other that dude fucks up boats all around the world

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Helmeppo was able to hit me for the first time on Experte Morgan...that dmg
KuGsj.gif

Usopp is the biggest prick.
KuGsj.gif

On the one hand, his Golden Hammer version is incredible, but on the other that dude fucks up boats all around the world

True...hope i can max Merry till Monster Chopper at least.

I've decided to make the best of it and to max out my INT team. I figure it'll be handy for Garp in a couple of months or so anyway. If only I had a Nico Robin...

Top Bottom