• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Guys, is there an easy way to get elder seahorses ? i need 2, they don't want to drop :(

Right now probably not, but i got a couple of them during Mihawk 40 stamina - so i wont have to farm them anytime soon.

Elder seahorses have a 5% chance of appearing in Twin Peaks but they are not a guaranteed drop. If you don't get one today then farm half stamina Whiskey Peak tomorrow and hope for a lucky seahorse drop.

tadabola

I got a lot of elders seahorse on the first week with the game, on the sea pony paradise.

The drops then were so much better. Funny because I was farming the stallion (to evolve my v1 mugiwaras)

I sold a few of them - never needed before, but thankfully I saved 4 or so. Still with me if I ever need them.

chrono01

Agreed. BTW, used your beast G3 Luffy and that thing destroys everything. How much EXP do you need until 99?

And yeah, Barrel Breaking was a mess for me as well. 3 times Beli, 2 times FP.
A lot of XP. So many Turtles/Jeweled Porc...

Oh! Speaking of...FINALLY!

JGEIyiE.png

I managed to get a Super Success on an Elder Turtle x3, Ruby Jeweled Porc, and a Black Daimyo Turtle this morning, and finished it off. Now I can focus on my other units [most likely, Towel Nami].

Edit: I just checked his total XP, it's 4 million.

So, I started playing the JP Version of the game last weekend. It's been a pretty fun distraction, since I pretty much run two instances of Morgan in the morning and then two at night now, and that's pretty much all I have to do in the English version.

Anyway, this dropped today for me:

Sooooo sweet.

Xeroblade

So, I started playing the JP Version of the game last weekend. It's been a pretty fun distraction, since I pretty much run two instances of Morgan in the morning and then two at night now, and that's pretty much all I have to do in the English version.

Anyway, this dropped today for me:

Sooooo sweet.

How does one go about playing the JP version? Is it even worth playing if im dedicated to the english version?

How does one go about playing the JP version? Is it even worth playing if im dedicated to the english version?

Just have to download an APK called QooApp, and then use that to download the JP version. As for if it's worth it....that just depends. It's all obviously for fun, but I'm treating my JP account as my "really just for fun" account and my English as my "serious business" account. Like I mentioned though, when you basically are just farming one stage twice and then having to wait 10 hours for your stamina to refill, it's kind of nice to have something else to play during the down time.

I've got some extra accounts still from the Sugofest they had last week, so just let me know if you would like to try it out.

Jayhawk

Sooooo sweet.

Nice! I've only done the beginner versions of his event islands. I am on Arlong part of the story now, but I need to level up a bit more to get more people in my crew. My QCK team in my JP game is shaping up since I pulled a Jinbe. Hancock, Kuro, Sanji, and Jinbe now! I am hoping to get a Strong World Nami some day to round out the team. :(

I'll be gold tomorrow, so I'll play then if you're interested.

I will also be gold tomorrow! Break barrels with me please.

If you have an Android phone, search for QooApp on the phone browser. Install the app, and browse the list of games you can install via that app. The Japanese version of One Piece Treasure Cruise should be there for you to download and install. You will get some error about failing a profile check when starting the game, but you can ignore it.

You can try to use this Reddit thread link and sort by new posts for any accounts with decent pulls.

http://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/...h_may_10th_weekly_updated_freetrade/?sort=new

Xeroblade

Just have to download an APK called QooApp, and then use that to download the JP version. As for if it's worth it....that just depends. It's all obviously for fun, but I'm treating my JP account as my "really just for fun" account and my English as my "serious business" account. Like I mentioned though, when you basically are just farming one stage twice and then having to wait 10 hours for your stamina to refill, it's kind of nice to have something else to play during the down time.

I've got some extra accounts still from the Sugofest they had last week, so just let me know if you would like to try it out.

Very helpful thank you! I guess if you don't mind I wouldnt mind one of those accounts to get a bit of a head start...

Sure thing. I'll try to check the thread frequently for when you're ready or you can pm me.

Do you have one more barrel to spare? I'm not sure how to tell what my chest will be tomorrow. Is there a set schedule for this?

Will do. Usually you get a random chest color on monday, and then it cycles through Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Bronze, etc.

Very helpful thank you! I guess if you don't mind I wouldnt mind one of those accounts to get a bit of a head start...

Sure thing! Here's what I have left:

3* Mr. 5 and SW Luffy 4*
4* Shanks and 5* Jinbei
4* Ace and 4* Shanks
5* New Ace and 3* Hachi
4* Blade QCK Dude and 3* Mrs. Valentine (umbrella lady)
5* Strong World Luffy and 3* Django
5* Ace and 4* Jozu
4* Balloon Luffy and 4* SW Frankie and Chopper
5* Blade QCK Dude and 4* Boufant hairdo guy
4* SW Zorro and Brook and 4* Vista
5* SW Zorro, 4* SW Nami, and 4* Shanks
5* Young Luffy and 4* Balloon Luffy

Feel free to do a little research to figure out what you want most. Just shoot me a PM with whichever you want and I'll send you the code.

I have yet to break barrels, how do I go about doing this? No friends live near me and don't feel like wasting time making 5 new accounts.

Also, what units in story are worth farming?

I have yet to break barrels, how do I go about doing this? No friends live near me and don't feel like wasting time making 5 new accounts.

Also, what units in story are worth farming?

Here's a list that I came up with from the OP blog, which may or may not be missing some units:

Alvida
Morgan (only if you need a Force slasher or general high attack Force unit)
Buggy
Kuro (same as Morgan, except QCK)
Zeff (he's starting to fall off now, but he's still very strong)
Don Kreig (same as Morgan, except INT)
Arlong (Awesome unit)
Tashigi (pick either her or Kuro)
Smoker (debatable, but good for Asura Zoro teams)
Vivi (good, but it's going to take you forever to level her to where she needs to be)
LABOOOOOOOOOOON (use Stage 9, so you can get the level 5 version)

And that's pretty much it for now. Out of those listed, Alvida, Morgan, Buggy, Kuro, Don Kreig, and Arlong have all had special islands where farming them is easier. Who knows how long it'll be before they come back around though.

Wazzy

Banned
Silver today so hopefully I'm gold soon. xD

Working on maxing Gear3. Evolved Mihawk is 37 and the rest of my team is coming along nicely.

Xcution

Silver today so hopefully I'm gold soon. xD

Working on maxing Gear3. Evolved Mihawk is 37 and the rest of my team is coming along nicely.

Can anyone tell me what color chest i am. My 6 th digit is 3.

I managed to get a Super Success on an Elder Turtle x3, Ruby Jeweled Porc, and a Black Daimyo Turtle this morning, and finished it off. Now I can focus on my other units [most likely, Towel Nami].

O yea another luffy to help out. How is that damage :)

Jayhawk

Since I wasn't planning on spending gems on the first Supernova sugofest, I wanted to aim for v2 Nami or Robin from INT bonus. I managed to get Vista, v2 Nami and Ace from some pulls. :D

StMeph

People keep mentioning the next Supernovas batch, but does anyone have any idea when that might actually happen?

Didn't Whitebeard drop way earlier than expected?

chrono01

Xcution and Chrono, both of you rock. Your G3 has helped my poor lvl 60 many times haha
d(^_^)v

Since I wasn't planning on spending gems on the first Supernova sugofest, I wanted to aim for v2 Nami or Robin from INT bonus. I managed to get Vista, v2 Nami and Ace from some pulls. :D
Congrats man, those are three great units! I need a Vista myself [as well as a Robin], but I'll wait for a Sugofest to pull [for a chance to pull Whitebeard/Rayleigh]

People keep mentioning the next Supernovas batch, but does anyone have any idea when that might actually happen?

Honestly, I'm surprised we haven't already received the first part of the Supernova batch. It's been a while since new units have been added.

Maybe Namco Bandai will combine them into a single event [instead of parts], and simply releasing them alongside Rayleigh.

Here's a list that I came up with from the OP blog, which may or may not be missing some units:

Alvida
Morgan (only if you need a Force slasher or general high attack Force unit)
Buggy
Kuro (same as Morgan, except QCK)
Zeff (he's starting to fall off now, but he's still very strong)
Don Kreig (same as Morgan, except INT)
Arlong (Awesome unit)
Tashigi (pick either her or Kuro)
Smoker (debatable, but good for Asura Zoro teams)
Vivi (good, but it's going to take you forever to level her to where she needs to be)
LABOOOOOOOOOOON (use Stage 9, so you can get the level 5 version)

And that's pretty much it for now. Out of those listed, Alvida, Morgan, Buggy, Kuro, Don Kreig, and Arlong have all had special islands where farming them is easier. Who knows how long it'll be before they come back around though.

Got all of those, so what should I be farming? Guess I should post troops soon. I'm at a loss of what I should focus on, at the moment.

Edit: my 6th digit is 6. Need some barrels broken.

RalchAC

Got all of those, so what should I be farming? Guess I should post troops soon. I'm at a loss of what I should focus on, at the moment.

Edit: my 6th digit is 6. Need some barrels broken.

To be honest I'll just keep doing Morgan 30 stamina stage.

Next event is Hina IIRC. He is a QCK unit. If you think you don't have a team that can kill her you could focus on that.

And the next raid boss should be Monster Chopper. He is a STR unit. You can start boosting your QCK team now and get ready for him too.

If you really want to farm sonething there is Miss Valentine and Mr5. Their EVOs level cap is at 70. They have decent stats and Miss Valentine a skill that turns food to QCK so she is a decent orb manipulator.

And when the next island drops (Little Garden) there would be a bunch of units worth farming. Mister 3 is a widely used Slasher unit since he is an Ussop-lite (1 turn delay). And the giants Broggy and Doggy turn the adjacent orbs to food, so they can be used in burst teams too.

I think that they didn't release them yet so that people won't complain about missing evo mats. Little Garden will introduce Lobsters, new evolvers that can only be farmed in story isles (like when we had to farm pirate penguins in Loguetown, except with lower drop rates) and all the supernova units need them. We might get a sugofest next week with Hina's fortnight followed by little garden shortly after.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Whiskey Peak on 1/2 stamina today....time to get some more friend slots.

I think that they didn't release them yet so that people won't complain about missing evo mats. Little Garden will introduce Lobsters, new evolvers that can only be farmed in story isles (like when we had to farm pirate penguins in Loguetown, except with lower drop rates) and all the supernova units need them. We might get a sugofest next week with Hina's fortnight followed by little garden shortly after.

This is the likely explanation...makes sense.

Niiiice - congrats man :eek:
Hope i can max luck a unit at some point as well...but with my turtle luck so far...not gonna happen anytime soon xD

pLow7

Right now probably not, but i got a couple of them during Mihawk 40 stamina - so i wont have to farm them anytime soon.

Elder seahorses have a 5% chance of appearing in Twin Peaks but they are not a guaranteed drop. If you don't get one today then farm half stamina Whiskey Peak tomorrow and hope for a lucky seahorse drop.

Managed to drop one yesterday evening and one this morning!

Now i need 1 Purple Pirate Penguin, 1 Normal Purple penguin, 1 Purple crab and 2 Purple Dragons and i can evolve Towel Nami and Nico Robin.

Soooo looking forward to my Int-Team. Zeff is Nice and everything, but i'ts getting annoying :D

Copons

So, I'm getting a little tired of my G3 Team, it's easy and gets the job done, but it's also boring.
Problem is, I can't get comparable damage with any other team I tried.
Do you have any suggestion to spice things up?

A2oYEOx.png

(not shown, just a lvl 21 Cabin Boy Helmeppo)

Tidd

So, I'm getting a little tired of my G3 Team, it's easy and gets the job done, but it's also boring.
Problem is, I can't get comparable damage with any other team I tried.
Do you have any suggestion to spice things up?

How about a Slasher team?
2x Captain Mihawk, Arlong, Kuro, Tashigi and God Usopp clears Morgan expert easily.(as long as you stall for Usopps special).

Copons

How about a Slasher team?
2x Captain Mihawk, Arlong, Kuro, Tashigi and God Usopp clears Morgan expert easily.(as long as you stall for Usopps special).

Yeah, that's my secondary team (Mihawk, Arlong, Kuro, Buggy to have all colors, and of course Usopp / EDIT: I could also go for max ATK with Mihawk/Arlong/Zoro/Morgan instead).
My problem with Morgan is that I simply cannot stall at all: it's just too risky and I always get to Morgan with a couple of rounds until Usopp's special kicks in and too few HP to stand those rounds.
So, yeah, for Morgan I'll simply keep going with G3, clearing it in 6-7 turns, hoping the next event will have more rounds before the boss.

RalchAC

Yeah, that's my secondary team (Mihawk, Arlong, Kuro, Buggy to have all colors, and of course Usopp / EDIT: I could also go for max ATK with Mihawk/Arlong/Zoro/Morgan instead).
My problem with Morgan is that I simply cQUOTEstall at all: it's just too risky and I always get to Morgan with a couple of rounds until Usopp's special kicks in and too few HP to stand those rounds.
So, yeah, for Morgan I'll simply keep going with G3, clearing it in 6-7 turns, hoping the next event will have more rounds before the boss.

Stage 3 has 2 Turtles. Each has 10hp. Small deals 500 damage and big 1000. If you attack and miss with a 4 hit unit like Arlong you can get 6 turns in that stage.

Stage 6 is good for stalling too. And sometimes you get a stage with Pirate Penguin and a few high defense low health mobs.

Plus you know that Morgan deals <6k damage. That's 4 turns wit Ussop turn delay.

I've been able to stall with a team with 8 k health. Your slasher tram team is like mine so you should have 11-13 k I think. Totally doable to stall. You just need to play a bit with your health.

Top Bottom