• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Qmzn

Neo Member
Would it be better for farm for Mr.3 in the mission where he has clones or not? Would the increase chances of him dropping?

From what I've read, the odds are about the same on either chapter. However, if you farm on the final chapter, you'll be making (slow) progress towards a new title and an extra friend slot at 50 clears, if that sort of thing matters to you. Chapter 15 is also a more cost-effective cola farm, with better XP, way better Beli, and Daimyo Turtles.

TL;DR, unless you also want to farm for Miss Valentine, I'd just do Chapter 15.

What's the advantage of mr.3 over godsopp btw?

I assume more damage + a quicker turn delay for enemies that don't give you enough stalling opportunity?

What's the advantage of mr.3 over godsopp btw?

I assume more damage + a quicker turn delay for enemies that don't give you enough stalling opportunity?

Yeah, I think it's basically just a more damage oriented Usopp for Slasher teams. Obviously he doesn't replace Usopp, but he would help clear stuff faster.

I decided to pull with all 5 gems i had, and i got Fine tempo Nami. I'll finally have decent INT captain when i'll evolve her.
And just to remind you: today is gold day for 0,5. Let's play.

I decided to pull with all 5 gems i had, and i got Fine tempo Nami. I'll finally have decent INT captain when i'll evolve her.
And just to remind you: today is gold day for 0,5. Let's play.

We friends? If not, shoot me an invite and we'll do this thing. Quote to reveal my code:

Same for anyone else that's Gold today. Let's meet at Disney World and do this thing!

Hana-Bi

Is a team with double Nami, Robin, Helmeppo, Coby and Hina without maxed Merry a Garp farm team? In the guide it is a recommended team but I don't know if I do enough damage...

Heng

How are you guys balancing your character box? I've been full for weeks and it's just a hassle to find which one to get rid of to make room for new characters. This experience has really put me off this game, I've had to skip turtle time for 3 weeks due to a full box.

How are you guys balancing your character box? I've been full for weeks and it's just a hassle to find which one to get rid of to make room for new characters. This experience has really put me off this game, I've had to skip turtle time for 3 weeks due to a full box.

It has kind of sucked this past few weeks, but the special level event has helped me clear back out again. What do you have that is causing you to max out?

Thanks. I got keys. Now i need 4 more people to play with

I got keys as well. Thanks a lot!

How many spaces do you have total, and what is taking up all the space? There is always something to get rid of when elder turtles are involved.

Tsuru tomorrow ... made me realise I don't have anything to make an okay shooter team.

I've got two variations of Usopp, Krieg ... that's literally it.

Wazzy

Banned
Since Arlong Park is drop 2, is it the best place to farm Cola or is Drum Island which is also drop x2? I want to just farm Cola until Garp.

Tsuru tomorrow ... made me realise I don't have anything to make an okay shooter team.

I've got two variations of Usopp, Krieg ... that's literally it.

Don't feel too bad, because there just aren't many decent Shooter units period. Here are the big ones:

Usopp/Sogeking
Don Kreig
Mr. 5 (meh)
Izo (probably the best currently)
Wapol....?

It's pretty slim pickings at this point. They get stronger after we get Zephyr though and then they get crazy good once the 6* Ace comes along.

RedBoot

Don't feel too bad, because there just aren't many decent Shooter units period. Here are the big ones:

Usopp/Sogeking
Don Kreig
Mr. 5 (meh)
Wapol....?

It's pretty slim pickings at this point. They get stronger after we get Zephyr though and then they get crazy good once the 6* Ace comes along.

Yeah. Tsuru makes Shooter teams viable, but Zephyr's the one who actually makes them good. He also makes Tsuru obsolete as a captain, sadly. Always thought it was weird that they got added to the game so close together.

Yeah. Tsuru makes Shooter teams viable, but Zephyr's the one who actually makes them good. He also makes Tsuru obsolete as a captain, sadly. Always thought it was weird that they got added to the game so close together.

At least she still has a pretty decent attack stat, so she's still somewhat usable.

Thanks peoples. Got beri and cola, which I used to fail my 10th Merry upgrade for the millionth time. I need one more set of 5 for one last shot at upgrading before Garp. Anyone else?

RedBoot

At least she still has a pretty decent attack stat, so she's still somewhat usable.

Yeah, I figure she can stick around as a crew member for awhile. Her special and attack are better than Krieg's (though he's got much more HP). Of course, until we get some of the better shooter units, you'd probably use both, even though that would give you a lot of INT units.

chrono01

Any Android 0/5 digit users still have barrels to break I know I'm a bit late starting today, something came up. :(

If so:

Postal Code - T5G 3A6 [Canada]

Let me know if you're willing and ready to tap!

RalchAC

Usopp/Sogeking
Don Kreig
Mr. 5 (meh)
Wapol....?

Mmmmmm...

I have Tsuru, Mr5, Izo, Krieg and Ussop. I don't have a QCK shooter but with that I should have a decent start.

Not going to use a shooter team much yet though. Still, they seem like a really fun team to run, especially if you manage to get a Strong World Ace captain which relies heavily in orb manipulation and stuff

Yeah, I figure she can stick around as a crew member for awhile. Her special and attack are better than Krieg's (though he's got much more HP). Of course, until we get some of the better shooter units, you'd probably use both, even though that would give you a lot of INT units.

Well, I think it's still useful to have various units with the same colours for Fortnight Islands and raid bosses. For example, a Shooter team with Zephyr x2, Krieg and Tsuru could do decent damage for Garp, especially when you consider how good Zephyr skill is.

It's like when we see DEX teams that use 2x Mihawk captains.

Heng

It has kind of sucked this past few weeks, but the special level event has helped me clear back out again. What do you have that is causing you to max out?
How many spaces do you have total, and what is taking up all the space? There is always something to get rid of when elder turtles are involved.
35 elder turtle, 5 lobster of each color, a bunch of Nami, Robin, and mister 2 books (about 20 books of all 3 together) a bunch of seahorses, mostly elder, and maybe 20 pirate penguins of different color. I maxed out my box as well. And 16 pigs of different colors.

Maybe I should spend my elder turtles, but none of my characters need the levels in particular.

35 elder turtle, 5 lobster of each color, a bunch of Nami, Robin, and mister 2 books (about 20 books of all 3 together) a bunch of seahorses, mostly elder, and maybe 20 pirate penguins of different color. I maxed out my box as well. And 16 pigs of different colors.

Maybe I should spend my elder turtles, but none of my characters need the levels in particular.

I've taken to only keeping 2-3 of each evolution material, unless it's an elder/rainbow. You should save the elders for Garp! Do you need those books? I would keep Robin's but I dunno about the others, depending on the Nami.

Top Bottom