• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Heng

I've taken to only keeping 2-3 of each evolution material, unless it's an elder/rainbow. You should save the elders for Garp! Do you need those books? I would keep Robin's but I dunno about the others, depending on the Nami.
I don't have any of those characters but I'm hoping I'll get it someday. I might just get rid of them since they're preventing me from doing anything in game. Someone said the lobster event doesn't come around too often so I figured it would be smart to keep a huge stock on them. Maybe I should get rid of some pirate penguins as well since we now have their events every week.

I need to finish my merry, but I also need two more levels so I can fit Vista into my Vivi/Song team for Garp. Guess I could always just use Helmeppo, though.

Also, I did not know you could fail a ship upgrade until I got to level 9(or was it 8).

Wazzy

Banned
Congrats. :) Which island are you farming?

It's now over a month and countless Usopps since my Merry is at level 9...
Drum island! 2x drop and it's generally giving me one or two per run. Rare case none.

Hoping for maxed Merry so Garp is easier.

chrono01

I finally got Merry to level 9!

I'll keep farming today and hopefully I can max merry :D
Congrats! If it's anything like me, that final level will be hell. :(

Best of luck to you!

Congrats. :) Which island are you farming?

It's now over a month and countless Usopps since my Merry is at level 9...
Same. Just earlier today I threw another 18 cola Usopp's way. 2x failures. That makes probably the 7th or 8th total failure [maybe more]. It's really disheartening. :(

Oh, I still have one more barrel for the week, for those Android 0/5 digit users. I'll even accept you if you're silver, gold isn't necessary.

linkent

http://imgur.com/NzRve55

Credit to u/pinopi in reddit

Using this team.
Apparently pre-emp strike count as 1 turn.
There are 3 pre-emp at Garp.

So we can reduce the turn in that chart.
Should be able to get more DPS if you have Vista instead of Helmeppo.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So she doesnt have any special attack? I mean Smoker was kinda weak and I could kill him every time, even when Tashigi came out.

Just take my Slasher team to kill her then. Thanks.
She heals her surrounding lackeys; with Usopp, you should be able to decimate everyone if you got the damage.

Shame I don't have any heart slashers for my Mihawk team.

P.s. Onigumo is a fairly sound investment due to his status as a mini-Mihawk right? An 11-cost mini mihawk seems like a blessing for Vivi teams.

Dandte

Shame I don't have any heart slashers for my Mihawk team.

P.s. Onigumo is a fairly sound investment due to his status as a mini-Mihawk right? An 11-cost mini mihawk seems like a blessing for Vivi teams.
Never start the game right after waking up...

I died on the last stage using
Mihawk Mihawk
Vivi Shanks
Mr 3 Arlong
and accidently used a gem >.<
but my lion zorro team now has Mihawk, Hawkins and Onigumo :3

Majukun

anyone with a gold barrel that want to tap?i forgot i was gold yesterday but i have still 5 hours left

...anyway,yesterday this happened

GZcO6Xm.jpg

no brogy but at least all that cola worked after so many tries...too bad it was on my secondary account.

Mihawk Mihawk
Vivi Shanks
Mr 3 Arlong

Why no Godsopp?

That 3 turn delay really helps clear Tsuru's biggest issue: an army of marines to heal.

Dandte

do i have you on my friend list?with both accounts?i have 2 of them

oh..you were just clapping for the merry?

apparently we weren't friends at all :/ sent you 2 requests. Today i'm a not so filthy silver.
And yes i was clapping for your merry, congrats!

Majukun

apparently we weren't friends at all :/ sent you 2 requests. Today i'm a not so filthy silver.
And yes i was clapping for your merry, congrats!

i'll wait for a gold sorry..if i made my calculation correctly,i should have another try on sunday..I'll accept you anyway though

chrono01

i'll wait for a gold sorry..if i made my calculation correctly,i should have another try on sunday..I'll accept you anyway though
If you're still around, I have one barrel left [also gold]. Postal Code is T5G 3A6.

Just let me know if you're interested. I'll be around for an hour or so.

Niwa

Mihawk Mihawk
Vivi Shanks
Mr 3 Arlong

Wow I also accidently used a Gem, I feel you man

RalchAC

I've just looking at the upcoming raid bosses (Zephyr and Ivankov) and the latter is... well, a bit underwhelming. Is anybody planning to waste >30 gems in order to max level him? Doesn't look like a especially good unit,

The biggest enemy on the Tsuru stage is the unit detector.

That was my biggest enemy too in Monster Chopper. Game liked to autotarget the fucking Pirate Penguin T.T

Top Bottom