• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

For the first time ever, I'm lacking Mihawks on my friends list to run my slasher team for yellow turtles. I really bungled the first TT today trying to force a Mihawk team with the few Mihawk and Vista captains on my list. I have 3 max INT slashers (Helmeppo v2, Buggy, and Mr. 3 so I thought I'd have everything on lock with a slasher team. Since I have neither Vista nor Towel Nami, I guess I'll be running a Buggy captain for the subsequent turtle times so be prepared to give me all your friend points!

Same here... Have to keep stamina for turtle runs but will give it a shot tomorrow.

Sadly, in my rush to clear out space for turtles, I forgot what I said and went ahead and evolved him. Sorry buddy, I thought about it as soon as I hit the evolve button, but it was too late. I do think that it's probably doable, assuming you use a fully evolved friend captain MC. I hit over 1 million in damage on the first turn of Khalifa (with red marine) and it looks like she has a 2 turn counter to start off with, so you should be good.

Turtle time has been a success so far. Managed to get my Garp from 57 to 70, evolve him, and then get him to level 58. I want to buff up my Psy team for Zephyr, but, at the same time, I need to buff my Strength team for when Mihawk drops again. Decisions decisions....

RedBoot

Re: upcoming Sugofest - I think this is finally the right time for me to spend some $$$ on this game. I haven't intentionally avoided it up to now - just always had enough F2P gems to do a reasonable number of pulls. But now I'm finally out of gems, and really want Rayleigh, WB, or G3, so now seems like a good time to pay up and pull a lot. Do we know what color should have a rate up during Sugo? Do they go in order?

If they don't switch things up, and it happens in a week or two (which it should), it will have a DEX rate up. They flipped the positions for the DEX and INT rate ups this cycle, presumably because they didn't want an INT up when Rayleigh comes out.

I'd expect it to be a Supernova themed event, so the new set and Supernova pt.1 should also be boosted (maybe Gear 3 Luffy and Lion Song Zoro if they go all the way with the theme).

If you're going to go all out on spending gems for a sugofest, this would certainly be one of the better ones to do it. WB and Rayleigh will be available, and pretty much all the Supernovas are good pulls: Law, Killer, Kidd, Apoo, and X-Drake all have potential as captains (as do Bonnie and Capone, to a lesser extent), and basically all of them would make a team just for their stats and abilities. I'm hoping to pull Law, Apoo, or Drake myself (the former two will be boosted, and I pull all the damn INT units so I'm actually expecting the latter).

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So, with the Rayleigh tweet - how long till the next Sugofest?

My guess would be a week from now.

Sadly, in my rush to clear out space for turtles, I forgot what I said and went ahead and evolved him. Sorry buddy, I thought about it as soon as I hit the evolve button, but it was too late. I do think that it's probably doable, assuming you use a fully evolved friend captain MC. I hit over 1 million in damage on the first turn of Khalifa (with red marine) and it looks like she has a 2 turn counter to start off with, so you should be good.

Turtle time has been a success so far. Managed to get my Garp from 57 to 70, evolve him, and then get him to level 58. I want to buff up my Psy team for Zephyr, but, at the same time, I need to buff my Strength team for when Mihawk drops again. Decisions decisions....

Heh no issue at all - would have evolved him asap as well, no need to potentially lose 30 stamina.

Im kinda used to G3 Luffy know anway - haven touched him since the Mihawk event and totally forgot how OP he is. Between Whitebeard on my alt account and G3 on my main i feel sorry for Khalifa xD

For the first time ever, I'm lacking Mihawks on my friends list to run my slasher team for yellow turtles. I really bungled the first TT today trying to force a Mihawk team with the few Mihawk and Vista captains on my list. I have 3 max INT slashers (Helmeppo v2, Buggy, and Mr. 3 so I thought I'd have everything on lock with a slasher team. Since I have neither Vista nor Towel Nami, I guess I'll be running a Buggy captain for the subsequent turtle times so be prepared to give me all your friend points!

I was disappointed by the numbers of Towel Nami friends during my run - i know from Garp that many people on my list have her but not many where up. Marco Mondays are smoother.

RalchAC

We've have the same problem then. That was my exact experience. Well...

cw_sasuke

Okay guys...i dont want to non-stop bitch about the box issue. But i just realized that during many Turtle runs i have to clear a bunch of turtles to continue...pretty much every stage clear means some kind of fridge clearing.

I hate it....wish they would just expand to 500 and be done with :-/
If Mihawk comes back or we get Zephyr and there is no skill up event i will be pissed with the 200 size box. At this point they are punishing people who have been playing from day 1 and pulled a bunch of times to get good units....

Okay guys...i dont want to non-stop bitch about the box issue. But i just realized that during many Turtle runs i have to clear a bunch of turtles to continue...pretty much every stage clear means some kind of fridge clearing.

I hate it....wish they would just expand to 500 and be done with :-/
If Mihawk comes back or we get Zephyr and there is no skill up event i will be pissed with the 200 size box. At this point they are punishing people who have been playing from day 1 and pulled a bunch of times to get good units....

What are you holding onto in your inventory right now that is taking up so much space? I usually try to get 50 spots open when I have turtle time and sell about 20 small turtles when the full inventory prompt pops up.

Cerity

it only took 25~ penguin runs but I finally managed to get that last yellow pirate penguin to evolve garp and free up 15~ spots in my box from the turtles. Good timing for my upcoming turtle time too.

cw_sasuke

What are you holding onto in your inventory right now that is taking up so much space? I usually try to get 50 spots open when I have turtle time and sell about 20 small turtles when the full inventory prompt pops up.

Just checked:

Around 60 units to keep
40 skill books ( 30 of them being Nico Robin)
2 of most evo material, multiple Rainbow Evo materials since they are harder to come by and 3 of the Lobster for the same reason

I can get to 15 free spots if i clear the box...pulling Robin and being able to use the skill books would be very helpful as well heh.

it only took 25~ penguin runs but I finally managed to get that last yellow pirate penguin to evolve garp and free up 15~ spots in my box from the turtles. Good timing for my upcoming turtle time too.

Congrats !!

And yeah thats the reason why i try to have the evo materials needed ready....farming for stuff like the Pirate Penguins in the first week to evolve the Strawhats or Ace nearly drove me mad...lol.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
If they don't switch things up, and it happens in a week or two (which it should), it will have a DEX rate up. They flipped the positions for the DEX and INT rate ups this cycle, presumably because they didn't want an INT up when Rayleigh comes out.

I'd expect it to be a Supernova themed event, so the new set and Supernova pt.1 should also be boosted (maybe Gear 3 Luffy and Lion Song Zoro if they go all the way with the theme).

If you're going to go all out on spending gems for a sugofest, this would certainly be one of the better ones to do it. WB and Rayleigh will be available, and pretty much all the Supernovas are good pulls: Law, Killer, Kidd, Apoo, and X-Drake all have potential as captains (as do Bonnie and Capone, to a lesser extent), and basically all of them would make a team just for their stats and abilities. I'm hoping to pull Law, Apoo, or Drake myself (the former two will be boosted, and I pull all the damn INT units so I'm actually expecting the latter).

Supernova-themed Sugo actually puts me in kind of an interesting spot, because I already have Law, Urogue, and Basil thanks to a lot of luck two months ago.

I'm def. gonna pull pretty heavy this Sugo, but exactly HOW heavy will be determined by exactly what has a rate-up. I don't have any of the Gacha strawhats for example... would love to pick up Robin, Nami, LS Zoro, G3, etc. Them + Supernovas + WB/Rayleigh makes this month's Sugo appealing.

Of course, I'll end up pulling Smoker x4 instead :)

I was spoiled my first two Sugos since I was still so new to the game - I was even happy to pull people like Kuro and a duplicate Usopp, since that meant I didn't have to farm them. There aren't that many units in the Gacha pool that I really want and don't already have...

chrono01

Be careful stalling with dual MC. You have very low health.
Yeah, it kind of scared me loading in and seeing everything with skulls on them. Thankfully, I managed to stall alright, attacking only units with higher turns counts.

I love using Korial..
Same. He is Godly.

Need more Gems, only like 10 pulls or so

I really want Rayleigh
KuGsj.gif
We all want Rayleigh, haha.

Best of luck to us!

I'm surprised I didn't see more people with a double blamenco team.. it seems to be made for this stage.. you don't fear Khalifa's special and with a single piece of meat you recover more than 4k hp... Basically you can recover from the damage given even by the strongest on 30 stamina with just one piece of meat.
if you want overkill you can add bepo for even more orb control... and Alvida for avoiding huge damage once...
I'd be running Blamenco if I had him. :(

0 and 5 are by gold today. I'm spoofing to Disney World. Anybody want to tap?
Oh, we're gold today? I didn't notice. If you wouldn't mind using my usual Postal Code [T5G 3A6], I'll break with you!

cw_sasuke

Supernova-themed Sugo actually puts me in kind of an interesting spot, because I already have Law, Urogue, and Basil thanks to a lot of luck two months ago.

I'm def. gonna pull pretty heavy this Sugo, but exactly HOW heavy will be determined by exactly what has a rate-up. I don't have any of the Gacha strawhats for example... would love to pick up Robin, Nami, LS Zoro, G3, etc. Them + Supernovas + WB/Rayleigh makes this month's Sugo appealing.

Of course, I'll end up pulling Smoker x4 instead :)

I was spoiled my first two Sugos since I was still so new to the game - I was even happy to pull people like Kuro and a duplicate Usopp, since that meant I didn't have to farm them. There aren't that many units in the Gacha pool that I really want and don't already have...

You def made the right call - this should be the Sugofest that get you enough units so you dont have to rely on Gacha for a couple of months. Hope you get G3, WB or Rayleigh...or even better all 3.

We are getting to a point where you wanna have the solid choice of the Top Gacha units evolved and leveled so you can easier farm the upcoming Event Islands. Looking at the JPN meta, units like Rayleigh, G3 and WB are still considered the best in the game.

If i can get my hands on Rayleigh or WB i probably wouldnt pull for a loooong time.

Just checked:

Around 60 units to keep
40 skill books ( 30 of them being Nico Robin)
2 of most evo material, multiple Rainbow Evo materials since they are harder to come by and 3 of the Lobster for the same reason

I can get to 15 free spots if i clear the box...pulling Robin and being able to use the skill books would be very helpful as well heh.

Congrats !!

And yeah thats the reason why i try to have the evo materials needed ready....farming for stuff like the Pirate Penguins in the first week to evolve the Strawhats or Ace nearly drove me mad...lol.

I was holding onto Towel Nami and Robin skill books for the previous sugofest and didn't pull either so I just said fuck it and fed them to my lower level units. At a certain point I can't justify holding onto skill books for a unit I don't own and have a very small chance of pulling.

cw_sasuke

I was holding onto Towel Nami and Robin skill books for the previous sugofest and didn't pull either so I just said fuck it and fed them to my lower level units. At a certain point I can't justify holding onto skill books for a unit I don't own and have a very small chance of pulling.

Which makes sense - but Robin is an essential part of INT team so her skillbooks are important to me since i all other good INT units with Towel Nami, Vista etc. so far - i know i would regret it.

I hope i can get her while pulling for Rayleigh and/or that they increase the box space before i have to get rid of them.

chrono01

I'll ask again, any Android 0/5 users want to barrel break [we're gold today]. Postal Code: T5G 3A6.

Just let me know if you're interested and I'll start tapping when you're ready.

RalchAC

Sorry, had to step away for a minute. You still ready? I can tap whenever.

Ready for you too. :)

Edit: Beli. DAMN YOU BELI!

[Thanks anyway!]

Just let me know when you're ready Ralch, so myself and Zeke don't get paired up again, haha.

Sorry, something just came up and I forgot to recheck after a minute or so.

Majukun

got a black turtle?
that's like the first time ever

who wa the guy with the monster chopper?

anywya,still 2 ccount with 2 tries

Top Bottom