• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Wazzy

Banned
Loveee yellow turtle time, especially since we'll be getting it even more throughout the week.

From level 1 for both evolved Marco and Garp I got them to 60 and 33 and I still have the other yellow TT plus some pigs to evolve with the new abtch of yellow baby turtles.

Majukun

ok real,follow me at chorno's place..i have 2 tries on my secondary account,you and ralch

do you have my secondary account on the friend list?

On the current island event what other characters can i use the skill books on besides the ones they are meant for as I feel I'm wasting skill up chances by using them for exp?

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I can't stress enough how awesome these Yellow Turtle times are. They're going to let me accomplish in a couple days what would have taken me over 6 weeks to do, with my under-leveled Psy units, of which I had several.

Man. I did one yellow turtle run, then gemmed for full stamina. My game couldn't connect all the sudden when I tried to load up another one. Next thing I know, it's :28 in and it boots me to the main menu 15 stamina poorer. Such a waste of a gem. T.T

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I missed it earlier. :(

I'll put mine up in a second, though.

Thanks....but i also just realized that mine was 2 hours ago and i missed it at well lol.

Not my best week when it comes to Turtle stages -.-

I think I'm going to pass on this FP event. The only characters I really need are Moomoo and Ms. Monday but I'd rather save my FP for an evo material event or something.

Alright, evolved Garp and got him to level 43 thanks to the first two yellow turtle events.

Good to finally have a decent PSY leader. (I mean I've got Marco, but he's not really built for fortnight raids.)

p.s. what are the best characters you can get out of the FP event?

Cerity

yeah, guess I never noticed the first few times when I ran through vet -> expert to get the gem. I posted that after one run of farming, then it happened every run after lol.

Dandte

The amount of books dropping this time is awesome :D

XVSz7rw.jpg

Alright, evolved Garp and got him to level 43 thanks to the first two yellow turtle events.

Good to finally have a decent PSY leader. (I mean I've got Marco, but he's not really built for fortnight raids.)

p.s. what are the best characters you can get out of the FP event?

Rayleigh

I kid i've only gotten trash through that unless there's a specific event on

Qmzn

Neo Member
Only semi-good thing I got was Zeff

I think that's about as good a pull as can be expected from this FP thing, though. Seems 3* characters are the cap.

what are the best characters you can get out of the FP event?

Depends on what you consider a good character. The rarest pulls seem to be Laboon, Zeff, Momoo, and Neptunian Squid. Laboon's really nice for endurance teams because he comes in at Lv.1.

Beyond that, there's some decent 2* stuff that evolves like Ms. Monday and Igaram. None of the Drum Island drops seem to be there, like Wapol.

If you're going for mission completion, it's all about Momoo and Ms. Monday.

I had a dream there was a new type of evolver/animal that essentially functioned as a skill book for any character.

You could essentially stock up on em like turtles, but they'd function to lower the skill for any character.

Sorta made yellow turtle time feel less impressive after waking up. :p

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Didn't even know there was a FP event. Pulled 20 times after reading about it - got Momoo and finally Laboon... He is on lvl 1 as well, so perfect hp wise.

Top Bottom