• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
bpwKMC0.jpg

After Turtle Times tonight. After Sunday, should have Max Coby and maybe max Mr. 2. I kinda want to put some turtles in Shanks or Urogue, but they are of no immediate benefit.

I also need to grind some Gold.

Kyou

hooray, finally got Paulie to show up after like 20 times going through and managed to snag him.

Also I am getting a warchest of soda now that I have nothing to use it on anymore. Will Mihawk's boat be worth it?

DrAg0nBoY

Congrats! Nice feeling, huh?

Yes and no, because now I won't know what to do with all the Cola (won't be getting Mihawks ship so soon).

I am getting so many baby turtles it is not even funny. If I had more gems, I would be geming for TT, but I don't have, so I don't and probably wont get Garp to max.

Why can't we have the same turtle times as the Japanese version? Why does Bandai Namco hate us so much? :(

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
After Turtle Times tonight. After Sunday, should have Max Coby and maybe max Mr. 2. I kinda want to put some turtles in Shanks or Urogue, but they are of no immediate benefit.

I also need to grind some Gold.

Man...Korial, xcution and you are so fast when it comes to max lvling your units heh - congrats.

I have been missing some turtle times lately but even if i do them the Elder rate is always so low -.-

Also I am getting a warchest of soda now that I have nothing to use it on anymore. Will Mihawk's boat be worth it?

The Coffin Ship is great, 1.5x ATK&HP is a huge boost and it's part of what makes slashers much better than strikers, fighters and shooters. Max Mihawk + max Doflamingo + max coffin ship can beat the highest difficulty of every raid boss to date, mostly with farmable subs (except for the INT ones, Zephyr and Aokiji who need some RR slashers). That's more bosses than any 6 star unit out there. It's a lot of work to max the 2 raid bosses and the ship but it'll pay off in the end. Of course if you have all/most RR units you might never need/want to run a slasher team.

As a side note, the ship also works well with DEX teams (Zoro, Mihawk, Doflamingo, Law, Onigumo etc are all DEX slashers) and INT ones (Vista lead with subs like Broggy, Buggy, Crocodile, Mr 3 etc).

cw_sasuke

Got my 5 stones 150 day login bonus today....and got my ass handed on expert Khalifa a couple minutes later lol.

Thats one more pull for Rayleigh at least xD

Mazre

Still looking for barrels, lazy saturday watching One Piece (Loguetown coming up, first time through the series except for bits and pieces of the dub, mostly alabasta arc, years ago).

Edit: Ooh, OP2, gonna miss 'ONE PIECE!', 'Be my frierrrrrrrrrnd', and 'WE ARE!', from OP1.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Man...Korial, xcution and you are so fast when it comes to max lvling your units heh - congrats.

I have been missing some turtle times lately but even if i do them the Elder rate is always so low -.-
I basically only play when there's a turtle time, new content, or a raid. I try not to miss any turtle times and at this point, I can sneak in like 24 runs or more if I'm on my game. I hate farming gold though. :(

My 97 garp should be max level tomorrow 85 coby probably also. My Marco is 65 and should be close see to 80. I might spend purple turtles on Mr.2 to finish him off. I'm saving all my jozu and Blamco books for the skill up event.

Hana-Bi

I really like how much cola you can get from Kalifa. Last run I got three colas.

I really hate that Usopp is thirsty as always...

chrono01

I really like how much cola you can get from Kalifa. Last run I got three colas.

I really hate that Usopp is thirsty as always...

Yeah, I'm really liking Kalifa's event island. Easy [with dual Monster Chopper], great XP per stamina ration, and LOTS of cola [of which I'm saving for Mihawk's ship]. I've gotten a few Jozu/Blamenco skillbooks too, despite not having them yet. Balloon Luffy too, but I've been fusing those away as XP.

I'm genuinely worried that we won't have the member box increase at the time of Sugofest. I might have to sell all of my Pirate Penguin/Seahorse/etc. just to make room to pull. Kind of ridiculous.

Cerity

I don't think I'm lucky enough to get rayleigh, knowing my luck I'll probably get all those PSY units with no real way to ready them for zephyr.

Even if we don't get a box increase, I might have to pull on sugofest as I'd like some more viable dex units for the Lucci fortnight (that's dex-only right?)

Rayleigh and other solid captains aside, the dex up during sugo gives me another incentive to pull.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Even if we don't get a box increase, I might have to pull on sugofest as I'd like some more viable dex units for the Lucci fortnight (that's dex-only right?)

Rayleigh and other solid captains aside, the dex up during sugo gives me another incentive to pull.
Zoro/Mihawk/Smoker/Kalifa/Paulie?

Yeah I got all of those, just evolved Paulie too.

But with the DEX rate up you'll have a chance of a gold/fully evolved dex unit at level 20 right?

Currently I can make decent teams for my PSY/STR and DEX units, but most of them don't really have much room for experimentation as there's only usually 5 viable units in my box for each color.

I'd like to get some more choices in, starting with DEX.

RalchAC

You can make quite a good team for Lucci using

Zoro / Zoro
Khalifa / Zeff
Pauli / Mihawk

Or Law for more burst.

I've been thinking. I have Izo, so I should lower Khalifa's CD as much as posible. And I'm not going to be able to play nicely for the second week of the event.

Should I gem a little bit?

Just started this game up and my first pull was Cody. I'm downloading the data now, but is Cody bad enough it's worth doing the whole demo over?

Mazre

Just started this game up and my first pull was Cody. I'm downloading the data now, but is Cody bad enough it's worth doing the whole demo over?

Yes, also theres a sugofest Tues/Wed for 24 hours (only time to get the rarest of units, + rate up), best time to reroll.

Also yellow tt for 2's and 7's now, put up your Nami's and Vista's please.

Verelios

My Marco's only lvl 48. I hope I can raise him to 70 by the time Zephyr drops, but Garp is such a turtle sponge I'm worried I won't get that chance.

Really wish I didn't have to barrel break to get keys so I could stock up on piggies.

Mazre

Gave in and got an emulator for some boxes, just to much work to schedule through forums, will still try to trade with gaffers when able though. Everything was 3/4/6, which I guess was good cause 6 was gold today but gonna have to try later for some reusuable chests (or I guess I could just go with whichever gets to 5 repeats first hrmm..should've saved those 6's oh well.)

Have a few rolls available for anyone interested, just quote desired and I'll PM the ID/password.

3* arlong, 3* sanji v2
4* uroge, 4* zoro v1 (pound phoenix)
4* goldenweek, 4* uroge
4* shanks, 4* tashigi
5* uroge, 4* zoro v1 (3k worlds)

Abs if you're rerolling during the Sugofest definitely recommend emulator for rerolling, lets you skip the tutorial and is very quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zznch9cm1z0 as posted earlier by AdawgDaFAB has the details.

cw_sasuke

Damn it sorry, I completely forgot to put mine up before I went to bed last night. :(

I'll put her up in a bit, so as not to forget for the second TT.

Ah its nothing, didnt wanna come off like im pissed :eek:
I had only enough stamina for 4 runs anyway...was just surprised that almost no one had her up. PSY turtles so have been quite disappointing for me anyway....well we still have enough time till Zephyr.

Man im getting hyped for Rayleigh....shit... xD

Wazzy

Banned
I hope at least one of us get's Rayleigh lol

PSY team update:
Marco is 87
Garp is 67
Coby 74
God Usopp is 35(Yeah he needs some levels)
Unevolved Impact Usopp is 20
Mr.2 is 29
Unevolved Shanks is 44
Vivi is 30

I'm hoping to get Marco at least maxed for Zephyr but maybe I can get Garp up to 80's before then too. The others I'm not sure my plan for them nor the team I want to aim for to farm Zephyr.
Gave in and got an emulator for some boxes, just to much work to schedule through forums, will still try to trade with gaffers when able though. Everything was 3/4/6, which I guess was good cause 6 was gold today but gonna have to try later for some reusuable chests (or I guess I could just go with whichever gets to 5 repeats first hrmm..should've saved those 6's oh well.)

Have a few rolls available for anyone interested, just quote desired and I'll PM the ID/password.

3* arlong, 3* sanji v2
4* uroge, 4* zoro v1 (pound phoenix)
4* goldenweek, 4* uroge
4* shanks, 4* tashigi
5* uroge, 4* zoro v1 (3k worlds)

Abs if you're rerolling during the Sugofest definitely recommend emulator for rerolling, lets you skip the tutorial and is very quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zznch9cm1z0 as posted earlier by AdawgDaFAB has the details.

This is good to know so thanks! I've been trying to do BB with gaffers but it's not worknig out anymore so this will really help out getting the 5 a week.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
8 yellow turtle runs only netted me 2 elders, and 13 teen turtles. Hard to complain when it's all bonus turtles, but man... It is looking like I won't be able to get Garp to 75 like I wanted after all.

I had only enough stamina for 4 runs anyway...was just surprised that almost no one had her up. PSY turtles so have been quite disappointing for me anyway....well we still have enough time till Zephyr.

Most people just use MC for turtles since he's everywhere right now. Double MC can kill non-blue teen turtles even with a x1.2 Merry and a level 1 crew (fullbody for elders like always):

Since I don't have any INT heavy hitters like Vista, MC is actually much faster than Nami for me. Maxed MC/Arlong with a red orb and max Merry can even break the elder's DEF with a x2.2 chain.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Watch literally nobody on GAF get Rayleigh.

Oh, I'm sure someone will get him. It'll probably look like this. Now loading the NeoGAF Sugofest Simulator, Please Wait...

TactlessBraggart said:
did 20 pulls

Ace
Jozu
evolved Law
unevolved Nico Robin
evolved Nico Robin
Mirage Nami
Coby HAHA THANKS ALOT BAMCO
Whitebeard, great if I didn't already HAVE him
unevolved Law
Killer
diablo Sanji
Jewel Bonney, FINALLY a new unit, kinda trash tho
Vista
balloon Luffy
unevolved Izo
evolved Alvida
princess Vivi
unevolved Marco
evolved Hawkins
Scratch Apoo, meh

all dupes except for Law Bonney and APoo. Okay I guess, but no Kid or Rayleigh so it feels like I just wasted a ton of gems you know?!?

bought another 30 gems, did 6 more YOLO pulls:

Shanks, dont need now that I have max skill garp
evolved Arlong
Mr 2
dancing Jango LOL
lion song Zoro

And then, WITH MY LAST 5 GEMS!!!!!

(insert screenshot of Rayleigh taken on $800 Android tablet)

OH YEAH SUGOFEST HYPE IS REAL RAYLEIGH GET

(insert screenshot of Rayleigh, evolved at Lv. 80)

Good thing I saved a bunch of elder turtles for him!!!11

cw_sasuke

Well its expected...not many people have Whitebeard and he has been out for a while as well.I will be fine if it get a 6* at all this year xD

Most people just use MC for turtles since he's everywhere right now. Double MC can kill non-blue teen turtles even with a x1.2 Merry and a level 1 crew (fullbody for elders like always):

Since I don't have any INT heavy hitters like Vista, MC is actually much faster than Nami for me. Maxed MC/Arlong with a red orb and max Merry can even break the elder's DEF with a x2.2 chain.

Hmm...sounds about right - i dont have evolved MC so i dont use him right now.

8 yellow turtle runs only netted me 2 elders, and 13 teen turtles. Hard to complain when it's all bonus turtles, but man... It is looking like I won't be able to get Garp to 75 like I wanted after all.

Same here...so far the PSY turtle runs have been mostly disappointing.

chrono01

Man im getting hyped for Rayleigh....shit... xD
Hyped here too. I need him.

Probably. >_<

Oh, I'm sure someone will get him. It'll probably look like this. Now loading the NeoGAF Sugofest Simulator, Please Wait...
Worth every Gem spent.

Qmzn

Neo Member
I see a few comments about no using Shanks with Zephyr, why's that?

Shanks' 2.5x PSY multiplier isn't strong enough to put a dent in Zephyr's 3.5 million HP at Master difficulty. 9x Double Marco is the only PSY burst team that's going to work for Global, but even that requires near-MAX level units, plus 16-turn-or-less cooldowns on Garp, Coby, and Impact Usopp.

You might be able to get away with it on Expert level with Mirage Nami around, but if you have Garp, he's the safer choice for that.

bzzt

Neo Member
How do snails work? I read that they are tied to your twitter account, so I need to make a dummy one? It says that they appear randomly and the max is 5 times a day, so will they appear 5 times everyday? Can they just not appear one day? Is it some random number between 1(0)-5? Will I have to swipe through every island or will it show in island select menu? Anyone who plays the JP version have a better understanding?

Top Bottom