• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I need to start working on my Doffy team. My Monster Chopper is only at 50 right now.
Which units do you need to use with an MC lead?

BTW. We will get Zephyr and Iva before Doffy so there is plenty of time left.

RalchAC

done ..3 tries left on 2 accounts for anybody interested

Got 2 sets of Keys. Thanks!

I won't use them yet though. I have too little box space and there aren't efficient ways to farm small Turtles. Guess I'll wait until different colored Turtle Times arrive.

Majukun

Got 2 sets of Keys. Thanks!

I won't use them yet though. I have too little box space and there aren't efficient ways to farm small Turtles. Guess I'll wait until different colored Turtle Times arrive.

no way to farm them..some people said some stages give you a good chance at getting them,but i had no luck with those...

i would love to though..i have a lot of pigs ready to be evolved

RalchAC

no way to farm them..some people said some stages give you a good chance at getting them,but i had no luck with those...

i would love to though..i have a lot of pigs ready to be evolved

I've done it, and I've evolved some pigs that way. But TBH I don't feel it's worth the hassle considering how little EXP you earn in those places and how time consuming it can be.

Also, does anyone know if you can activate defense breaking specials if one is already active? I keep fucking up runs because I miss my full combo on the first turn of stage 10 while I have Hawkins's special deployed and can't do much of anything to him for the next few turns even with the -50% defense so unless I burst him down to less that 20% health, I lose. Is it possible to run V1 Helmeppo instead of V2 and use his special on the 2nd turn?

Majukun

Also, does anyone know if you can activate defense breaking specials if one is already active? I keep fucking up runs because I miss my full combo on the first turn of stage 10 while I have Hawkins's special deployed and can't do much of anything to him for the next few turns even with the -50% defense so unless I burst him down to less that 20% health, I lose. Is it possible to run V1 Helmeppo instead of V2 and use his special on the 2nd turn?

don't know,but if you are not sure the rainbow dragon has the same effect of hawkins on his defense but just for 1 turn
what is your team anyway?you really shouldn't have any problem bursting him in one turn as long as you have a decent team....using helmeppo v1 though

RalchAC

I think you can't use Meppo's special if Hawkins is still active. You should be able to kill Franky in one turn if he has 0 defense with Meppo's special.

If you can't defeat him in one turn you could use a Rainbow Dragon the first turn and Helmeppo v1 in the second one.

Chopper + Buggy + Helmeppo v1 should be able to destroy him in one turn though.

Kyou

Evolved my Croc last night, leveled him up to 50 and decided to take him for a Franky spin to see how much of a difference he makes. Went to do the 15 stamina Franky, picked a towel Nami, and went to it.

Immediately noticed the patterns were different, was having trouble stalling. Then about three screens in I noticed. "3/10". Oh noooooo I clicked on the 30 stamina, which I havent beaten yet, by accident. Shit, what a waste of stamina!

...but then I kicked his ass, woo! The extra 10% reduction in damage is really noticeable :D

ElChado

Neo Member
Which units do you need to use with an MC lead?

BTW. We will get Zephyr and Iva before Doffy so there is plenty of time left.

Technically, yeah we got 2 new raids before doffy on global. Problem is they came very close together on japan the first time due to new years event. So unless global starts to change when first time raids are starting at this point, we're going to have a hectic 40 days or so starting when we get zephyr raid into 2-3 week ivankov, and 2-3 weeks into doffy.

Majukun

ok..i give up

EIGHTY-ONE cola used one after the other trying to get the last lv of the going merry,....NOTHING

at this point i have probably spent close to 400 cola trying to get this last level...with no result..it's ridicolous

Dawg

Long live the snail overlords \o/

CL1F_HSWcAQ55fh.jpg:large

Hisoka

At... At first Maju was like

ok..i give up

EIGHTY-ONE cola used one after the other trying to get the last lv of the going merry,....NOTHING

at this point i have probably spent close to 400 cola trying to get this last level...with no result..it's ridicolous

And.. and then Dawg felt like

Long live the snail overlords \o/

CL1F_HSWcAQ55fh.jpg:large

You monster. Even on the same page.

Oh and would be down for some tapping too! xD Edit: in 20 Minutes.

chrono01

At... At first Maju was like

And.. and then Dawg felt like

You monster. Even on the same page.

Oh and would be down for some tapping too! xD Edit: in 20 Minutes.
Yeah, made me laugh too. Dawg, going in for the kill. Haha.

Congrats though Dawg, and keep at it Maju!

Also, I'll be willing to tap, Hisoka. In 20 minutes, as well.

Hisoka

Yeah, poor Maju. Still congrats Dawg xD

Ok, i go to T5G 3A6.

Will tap asap. Edit: F*** Battle data found. Wait a bit

Edit: tapping! Sorry!

Edit: Where are you? ;__;

chrono01

Yeah, poor Maju. Still congrats Dawg xD

Ok, i go to T5G 3A6.

Will tap asap. Edit: F*** Battle data found. Wait a bit

Edit: tapping! Sorry!

Edit: Where are you? ;__;
Sorry, I'm ready now if you are. Same Postal Code.

Edit - Thanks, Hisoka. Got Cola.

Do you guys value towel Nami (lvl42) more or flower sword Vista (lvl43)?

I been able to get a strategy down with Vista so will either leave him as a captain for you guys or towel Nami if she's more useful to you all.

chrono01

Do you guys value towel Nami (lvl42) more or flower sword Vista (lvl43)?

I been able to get a strategy down with Vista so will either leave him as a captain for you guys or towel Nami if she's more useful to you all.
Depends on the content, but for Franky Towel Nami is better since you want to damage him as quickly as possible.

Depends on the content, but for Franky Towel Nami is better since you want to damage him as quickly as possible.
Will set Towel for you guys when I'm not on then, I just got a plan using tanking with Vista and going crazy with INT attack by getting rid of Franky's defence with Cabin Boy Helmepopo and 2 towels with my current cannot tank Franky's preattacks lol

chrono01

Will set Towel for you guys when I'm not on then, I just got a plan using tanking with Vista and going crazy with INT attack by getting rid of Franky's defence with Cabin Boy Helmepopo and 2 towels with my current cannot tank Franky's preattacks lol
Sorry, I should have mentioned that Towel Nami is better IF you can withstand all of the pre-emptives, haha. In that case, Vista is probably better.

I use Helmeppo V1 too, even with my Towel Nami team [since I don't have Robin ;_;]. I stall on the earlier turns, use Brain-Point Chopper, Buggy, Helmeppo, and then Towel Nami's skills and then unload on Franky. It's an easy win.

Speaking of INT members, there's a rate-up starting soon. If it coincides with the Sugofest for the month, which it should unless Namco Bandai surprises us with it just before the INT event begins, we'll get Rayleigh with a rate-up! It'll be tempting...

Top Bottom