• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Wazzy

Banned
I really need to start farming so I can get Franky to drop. I was a little burnt out from this game but I'm still trying to finish events as they come and hopefully I can get more back into it with the next raid boss.

Majukun

I would kill him in one turn but the sob completely removes 3 orbs off half my team, wtf is that?

It's blank, can't even ult change them with Nami.

bring int chopper,bagy ,robin and v1 helmeppo

activate chopper,then bagy,add a sprinkle of robin and destroy his defence with helmeppo...he will go down very easily

if you don't have chopper,either evolve him from the story chopper or farm brogy who has the same skill

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Hmm have been doing dual Vista with 45k hp but he finishes me off sometimes when he disables my cap abilities.. Damn

I'm reading about what he does each turn now

Oh I see my mistake, brb checking something with rainbow dragon

Majukun

Hmm have been doing dual Vista with 45k hp but he finishes me off sometimes when he disables my cap abilities.. Damn

I'm reading about what he does each turn now

the poit is that he shouldn't even reach the 3rd turn

i suggest going with nami+vista..so that you have more firepower but you can still tank to stall for the skills during the whole stage

what others int members do you have?

Dawg

i swear it wasn't intentional, maju

sad4bonj.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
Franky is super easy if you use Helmeppo v1. Only issue is I didn't level his special up so I have to make sure to stall long enough so that I can use his special on second turn.

Ugh, I shouldn't work on my articles when I'm running on almost no sleep. It took me forever to figure out the Lion Song Zoro pattern.

Here's the team, btw:
Lion Song Zoro + Vivi
Alvida + Mihawk
Mirage Nami + GP Usopp

It'll take you right around ~126 turns to do it (no special level ups), but at least you can get it done.

I've been trying to think about it, but are there any other teams that would work? I think you basically have to have at least 3 Damage Reducers/Food Orbs/Turn Delayers in order to survive, but I feel like I might be missing something?

I know you can use Gaimon/Brain Point/Brogy/whoever, but you have to have their cooldown to at least 15 Turns. At least, that's what I'm currently coming up with.

Boy, I feel dumb for ever having lost on Franky's event isle. I just swapped out my max V2 Helmeppo for Cabin Boy Helmeppo and it's made the last stage completely trivial. Here I was thinking it was a bad idea to lose 1300 HP and 600 ATK for a character whose only redeeming quality is a 1-turn no defense special. I figured having another heavy hitter and just using -50% defense for 3 turns special would be more than sufficient than a team rounded out by characters who hit like wet noodles like BP Chopper and CB Helmeppo. I guess the fact that Franky's last stage is somewhat misleading by the fact that he already has a relatively high defense for the first turn which he later buffs with his "invincible" special the next turn. I cringe when I think of all the lost stamina.

But anyways, I have three friend games left. Anybody else out there still need to tap?

Majukun

Ugh, I shouldn't work on my articles when I'm running on almost no sleep. It took me forever to figure out the Lion Song Zoro pattern.

Here's the team, btw:
Lion Song Zoro + Vivi
Alvida + Mihawk
Mirage Nami + GP Usopp

It'll take you right around ~126 turns to do it (no special level ups), but at least you can get it done.

I've been trying to think about it, but are there any other teams that would work? I think you basically have to have at least 3 Damage Reducers/Food Orbs/Turn Delayers in order to survive, but I feel like I might be missing something?

I know you can use Gaimon/Brain Point/Brogy/whoever, but you have to have their cooldown to at least 15 Turns. At least, that's what I'm currently coming up with.
I can activate helmeppo v1 way before the last stage and he has a 21 cool down... if you pack a vista as captain or friend, you can easily tank some hits and still have enough to take frankly's pre-emptive move at stage 9..you just have to chose who to keep alive

I can activate helmeppo v1 way before the last stage and he has a 21 cool down... if you pack a vista as captain or friend, you can easily tank some hits and still have enough to take frankly's pre-emptive move at stage 9..you just have to chose who to keep alive

Sorry, I didn't specify at all, but I was talking about Zephyr. He's a problem, because of his 36,000 damage special that you have to tank. My fault!

I don't have a mirage nami...

It's okay! Just make sure you have a Gaimon/Brain Point Chopper/Brogy/Whoever with a Fifteen turn cooldown on their special. She's very easily replaced.

I'm going to update the blog later today with tables explaining the turn order for the team. It's really not that bad once you can see it laid out in front of you.

RalchAC

Sorry, I didn't specify at all, but I was talking about Zephyr. He's a problem, because of his 36,000 damage special that you have to tank. My fault!

It's okay! Just make sure you have a Gaimon/Brain Point Chopper/Brogy/Whoever with a Fifteen turn cooldown on their special. She's very easily replaced.

I'm going to update the blog later today with tables explaining the turn order for the team. It's really not that bad once you can see it laid out in front of you.

You're doing an awesome work. Have you given the link on Reddit or some other site?

You're doing an awesome work. Have you given the link on Reddit or some other site?

Eh, I tried messaging a Mod on the reddit site, but they just kind of shrugged it off. I've also tried sharing it on the big Facebook group, but that post got deleted.

I can kind of understand the Reddit side, since they have a guide there for Zephyr already. That being said, the guide, while great, kind of has a lot of miscalculations in it for some of the teams. I think the biggest problem is that a lot of people think I'm trying to compete with that other popular site, which I'm really not. Oh well.

On the bright side, I did get a nice domain name finally: www.OnePieceStrategy.com

chrono01

Eh, I tried messaging a Mod on the reddit site, but they just kind of shrugged it off. I've also tried sharing it on the big Facebook group, but that post got deleted.

I can kind of understand the Reddit side, since they have a guide there for Zephyr already. That being said, the guide, while great, kind of has a lot of miscalculations in it for some of the teams. I think the biggest problem is that a lot of people think I'm trying to compete with that other popular site, which I'm really not. Oh well.

On the bright side, I did get a nice domain name finally: www.OnePieceStrategy.com
They may not, but we appreciate your hard work.

Also, congrats on getting that domain name!

Hana-Bi

Congrats on the domain name. :) Have a question to your guide though:

For the "Marco Heal Team" you say for stage 4/1 use Usopp and Alvida. You mean a normal attack? If I use Nami this wouldn't be possible. So use two chars for the second sea horse. But what about those food orbs? If I miss (6 attack) or hit a perfect (6 attack + another wasted attack) I won't gain health. Is this aproblem for 4/2 where I should heal to full health?

Congrats on the domain name. :) Have a question to your guide though:

For the "Marco Heal Team" you say for stage 4/1 use Usopp and Alvida. You mean a normal attack? If I use Nami this wouldn't be possible. So use two chars for the second sea horse. But what about those food orbs? If I miss (6 attack) or hit a perfect (6 attack + another wasted attack) I won't gain health. Is this aproblem for 4/2 where I should heal to full health?

Oh snap, I see what you're saying. I added the option of not running Alvida later and just didn't even think about Mirage Nami teams. Let me run through it and I'll get back to you.

anyone have a cannoneer they can put up as captain and I could finish that alvida mission also might need your friend id if I don't have it already

Edit: finished

Okay cleared every fushia mission except the 2k belli one.

& Cleared every Alvida mission except the miss monday one. (don't have her)

Do you get anything special for clearing every fushia mission?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I'm beating franky np now with double towel Nami. Instead of my Vista setup.

Nami

Nami

FS Vista

Nico

Rainbow Dragon

MH 5 Don Krieg

Make sure your hp is close to topped off before the fight though. You can still get unlucky with blank orbs

Kumo

Do you still need it?

Edit: Mine is up. I'm going to sleep so you should have around 9h to do the mission. Good luck!

Sorry, I just saw this. >_< Can you put him up again?

Edit: Never mind! I had to reload the game so that you'd show up as the cannoneer. Thanks, I just did it! :D

RalchAC

I don't know what to do. My Franky is at level 70, but feeding him anything that is not turtles is too expensive. And I don't have that much money right now TBH, only like 200k. I dunno where to spend my stamina right now... but I guess I'll probably just keep doing Franky, selling the fodder and I may feed the useless books I get to Garp, which is just level 51...

Sorry, I just saw this. >_< Can you put him up again?

Edit: Never mind! I had to reload the game so that you'd show up as the cannoneer. Thanks, I just did it! :D

Nice.

Majukun

I think it doesn't.

Hammer Ussop increases ATK by 1.5

Impact Ussop by 2

But I think we're getting another stage with his books in a few Fortnights
Damn you are right.. I thought it was the same skill... time to use those books on something.. just in time for turtle time

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm going to start sending my turtles to Monster Chopper, so I can get ready for Doflamingo. I have all my necessary Yellow Characters MAX'd for the next 2 raid bosses.

RalchAC

what's the suggested team for doflamingo?

There is a f2p team that has:

MC / MC
Arlong / Mihawk (Max skilled)
Perona / GP Ussop

Most teams have Jozu though.

Gamewith had one with 2x Mihawk, Mr1, Ohm, Jozu and GP Ussop. Dunno if you can change Jozu for Perona here.

Ohm is one of Enel priests.

chrono01

Only 3 Marco friend up in my friendlist.... :eek: Is this real life ? xD
Sorry, I completely forgot today was TT day and neglected to put my Marco up. :(

He's up now though and will be for the remainder of the day! I really should start setting a reminder on my phone...

Qmzn

Neo Member
Learning some cool stuff about future content in the JP version. Not going to be relevant for months, but it will be great to hit the ground running when it lands.

I will share some interesting observations on Sabo, though, if anyone's interested:

Sabo's special is just like Kaku's, except if you land all perfects, you get 2x damage the next round. Anything less, you get nothing. However, there are restrictions to attack boost stacking. You aren't allowed to fire two Sabo specials in the same round. Furthermore If you hit all perfects, then use the second special in the 2x damage round, it seems the first Sabo's 2x buff will be overridden by the second Sabo's 1.5 buff.

This seems to have to do with the category of the attack buff, denoted by the icon in place when it's active. Sabo's 2x buff is represented by a hand balled into a fist, and so is his 1.5x buff, hence the override. Prisoner Mr. 2 has a special that doubles Brawler attack--it uses a variation on the fist icon, and activating it negates the Sabo boost. On the other hand, Kid Koza has an attack special that doubles damage received while buffing your damage by 1.5x. It uses a special icon featuring a fist and a broken shield, and the damage seems to stack.

I imagine that Kaku/Coby buffs will stack just fine, as they are both represented by a circle with an arrow in the middle. Looking forward to wrecking some serious shop with Sabo + Kaku + Kid Koza.

Sabo's 1.2x HP and RCV boost has allowed me to destroy early story content faster than I expected. He dodges mid-difficulty Slasher/Brawler/Striker-specific debuffs, because he's only classified as Freedom. He still gets hit with "everything except this type" Expert/Master debuffs, though. It's easy to form a strong early team, because G2 Luffy is a freedom unit, and Django and Alvida evolve into the class. When it comes to legendaries, I'd say Sabo is a solid tie with Rayleigh for second place, with Adventure Time Luffy taking the top spot.

I haven't taken the evolution yet, but there's a few people in my friends list that have. Of course, like any 6*, his attack timing is really precise. Also, he's not really
Fire Fist Sabo when evolved. His energy comes off as more of a dragon-claw-haki-aura sort of thing. So he's actually the pre-timeskip pre-Mera-Mera-Fruit edition.

Majukun

just finished the best turtle time i ever had..11 tries..TWELVE elders

this time the RNG was totally on my side..sadly i didn't make it in time to make the 12th try..i'll do one more in the next one

RalchAC

I'm glad Alvida is returning, I still need to increase her skill level a few times.

I would try to increase her skill if the stamina exp ratio wasn't so bad. Right now, we should all rush to p-lvl 201 so we can farm doffy when he arrives.

At least 15 turns isn't that bad...

chrono01

I would try to increase her skill if the stamina exp ratio wasn't so bad. Right now, we should all rush to p-lvl 201 so we can farm doffy when he arrives.

At least 15 turns isn't that bad...
Ugh, I'd love to be Pirate Level 201 by the time Doffy is released. I should probably be doing high-rank/half-stamina quests, but I can't seem to stop doing the extra islands. :/

Top Bottom