• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

I'd rather have the friend points than the keys for the turtle event. I only already have 30 keys and that was after several pig runs to use my baby turtles.
Haha, true enough! I just wish I could store the baby turtles. :(

And thanks, linkent. Got keys. Hope I gave you something equally as nice.

Alvida 30 is far easier for me this time around, as I have both a DJ Sanji and a Vista. I can wipe her out w/ 3 skills by getting another one of those two as a FC.

DrAg0nBoY

Alvida is now no problem for me either, with my slasher team and Lucci she dies in 1 hit.

I am trying to do Mihawk 0 stamina island and I just can't get past Smoker ... The problem is also that I have only one friend with a max Mihawk special so I have to wait everytime to get him back on ...

Alvida is now no problem for me either, with my slasher team and Lucci she dies in 1 hit.

I am trying to do Mihawk 0 stamina island and I just can't get past Smoker ... The problem is also that I have only one friend with a max Mihawk special so I have to wait everytime to get him back on ...

I have a max skill/level Mihawk. Add me (quote for ID).

Great guide. One correction though, if Kraken is a striker he doesn't get outclassed by Zeff as Zeff is a fighter captain. He is actually pretty decent for a striker lead if you dont have Urogue or Kidd.

Ugh, I swear, I'm just going to never write anything from memory any more. Thank you! It's now fixed.

StMeph

Finally back from my vacation and have my phone again. Doesn't look like I missed any special raids or events, except the normal daily login bonuses.

Finally back from my vacation and have my phone again. Doesn't look like I missed any special raids or events, except the normal daily login bonuses.

You've been missed! Things have certainly quieted down in here lately. I guess we've had a lot of people lose interest in the game. I know the DBZ Dokkan thread certainly seems to be more active at this point, but it's also a newer game.

Edit: Crap, the Facebook page is definitely actively deleting my posts about my site now. Just tried to post about my Kraken guide and it was almost immediately removed. Oh well. I still enjoy making the guides, so I don't plan to stop, but it is a little discouraging.

RedBoot

You've been missed! Things have certainly quieted down in here lately. I guess we've had a lot of people lose interest in the game. I know the DBZ Dokkan thread certainly seems to be more active at this point, but it's also a newer game.

The game's in a bit of a lull as far as content goes right now, with only the fortnights going on. I imagine that's intentional on their part though. We'll have some raid bosses and sugofests soon enough.

StMeph

Thanks! DBZ seems like a more popular license than One Piece in the US/NA.

Oh wow!!! Finally, after hundreds of cola trying to go from 9->10 merry, finally got it!!

I still have a Lv 9 Merry. +_+

Qmzn

Neo Member
You've been missed! Things have certainly quieted down in here lately. I guess we've had a lot of people lose interest in the game.

Yeah, though I doubt it'll be permanent. Doffy will probably kick things up a little, but I don't expect a major resurgence of enthusiasm until 5-minute stamina and 4.0 land in global, albeit months from now.

I still enjoy making the guides, so I don't plan to stop, but it is a little discouraging.

How dare you help players beat fortnights and raid bosses without spending gems! Didn't you read the fine print on the website, where it explains how mobile games are designed for teenagers who charge $100 in microtransactions a month to their parents' credit cards?

You're just like that guy that almost ruined Capcom by spreading all those ugly rumors about being able to clear Street Fighter II on a single credit. It's impossible, by the way. You can't dragon punch fast enough. Fact.

Yeah, though I doubt it'll be permanent. Doffy will probably kick things up a little, but I don't expect a major resurgence of enthusiasm until 5-minute stamina and 4.0 land in global, albeit months from now.

How dare you help players beat fortnights and raid bosses without spending gems! Didn't you read the fine print on the website, where it explains how mobile games are designed for teenagers who charge $100 in microtransactions a month to their parents' credit cards?

You're just like that guy that almost ruined Capcom by spreading all those ugly rumors about being able to clear Street Fighter II on a single credit. It's impossible, by the way. You can't dragon punch fast enough. Fact.

Hahaha, just to be clear, I wasn't referring to the official One Piece Treasure Cruise facebook page. There's another, unofficial page that has a lot of members. I wasn't really aware at first, but it appears that the owners of that page might also be the owners of the major One Piece TC blog that got taken down. If so, that would explain it, but it still kind of sucks.

Majukun

how is it possible that i make one run at syrup lv 1 to farm baby turtles and get a pretty good loot,but then i get a stamina refill,i redo the same level and i don't get a single turtle to drop with over 60 stamina?I'm suspecting the rng in this game isn't random at all..it almost seems that if it sees that you are getting too much shit,the drop rate goes to zero

anyway..any gold chest that wants to tap?

Qmzn

Neo Member
Hahaha, just to be clear, I wasn't referring to the official One Piece Treasure Cruise facebook page. There's another, unofficial page that has a lot of members. I wasn't really aware at first, but it appears that the owners of that page might also be the owners of the major One Piece TC blog that got taken down. If so, that would explain it, but it still kind of sucks.

Ohhh. So it's more of a, "Hey, posting strategy for Treasure Cruise is our thing. This internet ain't big enough for the two of us, pilgrim."

Of course, their idea of posting strategy usually involves running GameWith through Google Translate. It's a shame, because the character database is decent enough, and doesn't reek of low effort like other areas of the site.

I'm suspecting the rng in this game isn't random at all..it almost seems that if it sees that you are getting too much shit,the drop rate goes to zero

I saw similar suspicious behavior during my Sugofest rerolls... there'd be these 15-minute time spans where certain 3* characters were significantly abundant. For example, over 14 hours of rerolls, I saw one evolved Arlong... and then came a 15-minute span where I got five unevolved Arlongs. After that, no more Arlong. I only pulled three regular Shanks the entire time, and all three were, again, within a 15-minute window. Coincidence? Hard to say.

I have a different theory as to why stuff like this happens, based on what I've read about console JRPG drop systems. I think the server generates plain-text drop lists seeded by a RNG at regular time intervals, and drops are determined simply by reading the next entries in the lists. Some of the lists don't seem to be very long, and are relying on player traffic to shift position and create entropy. However, if you're pulling down a lot of drops in a short amount of time, such as in story-mode farming or account rerolling, I believe you can see that point when the list refreshes, and certain drops suddenly become scarce.

Then again, it could just be confirmation bias. No way to prove it without tampering or working for Bamco.

DrAg0nBoY

Oh god, I am sooooo close to getting that stupid Mihawk ship, but I always die at the Mugiwara stage :/.

But the ship will be mine, with some RNG luck, that is :/.

I think I'm going to start working on the "New Players" section of my site after I finish up my Zephyr guide. Other than the normal stuff, what kind of things do you think would be useful for New Players to know as they're starting out?

I needed 2 skill ups to max my Alvida so I used the 5 books I got on her in hopes of being able to go back to Franky for better XP. No skill ups, feels bad.

I needed 2 skill ups to max my Alvida so I used the 5 books I got on her in hopes of being able to go back to Franky for better XP. No skill ups, feels bad.

I'm going to just start holding my books at this point. I've combined 6 and got nothing so far. Hopefully we'll get a skill up event soon....

RedBoot

This game. I've been trying to get Mr.3 to drop for months now, spending stamina every 2x day for Little Garden and now Rainbase. Nothing. Today I decide to run a Drum level since I had stamina to spare and it was 2x drop today. I do the final Wapol stage. He drops on the first try. Where is this luck the rest of the week? :p

Guess I should pump up this Wapol for when Young Arlong comes out on Global in six months or so.

So, I've been finding myself play this less and less. It's only going to get worse as time goes on.

That said, anyone interested in my account? Preferably iOS, since I have 40ish fruits.

Anyway, some person I recognize that is interested, I will give them my account. If not iOS I will spend on gatcha, if iOS you get a few gems.

chrono01

Kraken coming August 18th.

Also, Alubarna event.

Rainbow Gem every day
Double drop-rate for Alubarna
Crocodile evolve available
Kohza, Pell, and Chaka come to Rare Recruit [yay?]
Special-Up event

STILL NO MENTION OF INCREASED BOX SPACE.

DrAg0nBoY

Ok I am losing my mind here with this Mihawk Island. I know most of you went through it and had problems or did not, but it is just killing me. I just can't beat Luffy in time, to get to Mihawk.

So my question is (if somebody knows and is good with numbers), should I stick with a Mihawk/Mihawk duo or go and try G3/Mihawk?

Just so, that I see if it is even worth trying or should I just level up my guys some more and do it with Mihawk/Mihawk ...

IHaveIce

Banned
So, I've been finding myself play this less and less. It's only going to get worse as time goes on.

That said, anyone interested in my account? Preferably iOS, since I have 40ish fruits.

Anyway, some person I recognize that is interested, I will give them my account. If not iOS I will spend on gatcha, if iOS you get a few gems.
If no one else wants this I would take it. Though I am on android

Ok I am losing my mind here with this Mihawk Island. I know most of you went through it and had problems or did not, but it is just killing me. I just can't beat Luffy in time, to get to Mihawk.

So my question is (if somebody knows and is good with numbers), should I stick with a Mihawk/Mihawk duo or go and try G3/Mihawk?

Just so, that I see if it is even worth trying or should I just level up my guys some more and do it with Mihawk/Mihawk ...

What team are you running with your Mihawks?

DrAg0nBoY

What team are you running with your Mihawks?

So I am using:
Friend Mihawk (lvl99, max SP)/Captain Mihawk (lvl 70)
Arlong (lvl 84)/Helmeppo v2 (lvl 57)
Mr. 3 (lvl 60)/ Ussopp (max lvl)

That's what I am using. Got only once past lvl 19, but died because I had only 1800 HP or something like that. Almost through my phone out of the windows when that happened :D.

Tidd

Kraken coming August 18th.

Also, Alubarna event.

Rainbow Gem every day
Double drop-rate for Alubarna
Crocodile evolve available
Kohza, Pell, and Chaka come to Rare Recruit [yay?]
Special-Up event

STILL NO MENTION OF INCREASED BOX SPACE.

Well, from reddit
From memory, the first box increase in Japan was silent (no announcement)
So at least there is a little hope ._.

btw am I the only one who checks the "expand box" button every day? xD

So I am using:
Friend Mihawk (lvl99, max SP)/Captain Mihawk (lvl 70)
Mr. 3 (lvl 60)/ Ussopp (max lvl)

That's what I am using. Got only once past lvl 19, but died because I had only 1800 HP or something like that. Almost through my phone out of the windows when that happened :D.

try using this video as a guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3TwKsg2GKE

or this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZrEWWxLfVc

also if you have Lucci from his fortnite you can try this team Friend Mihawk (lvl99, max SP)/Captain Mihawk (lvl 70)
Lucci / Ussopp (max lvl)

Its harder than the Mr.3 teams because you do not have that extra turn to knock out the straw hats but, it can be done.

The strategy is to use both Mihawk specials on Arlong, Use golden pound special on the baroque works agents. Use Helmeppo's special on the Smoker stage. (also you have to let smoker hit you so you once so you can build up ussopp's special), golden pound on the rainbow dragon kill all the crabs except one kill the dragon and stall until you 6 turns left. Mihawks specials should be back ready use them both on the stawhats. Use Arlongs special on Zoro and Lucci's special on Luffy. It should be easy to kill Ussop and Nami the last three can be tricky but, I have pulled it off quite a few times. Once the strawhats are defeated golden pound special on Mihawk and hope you can do enough damage to kill him in 4 turns. Credit for this strategy goes to someone on reddit that is where I found the strategy.

Top Bottom