• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

I have 2 teams (possibly 3) set for Mihawk farming. A 2x Mihawk team (with Arlong and Morgan), a 2x Monster Chopper one, and a G3+G2 Luffy one.

Most people would either run Mihawk, MC or G3, so I should have everything covered.

Copons

I have 2 teams (possibly 3) set for Mihawk farming. A 2x Mihawk team (with Arlong and Morgan), a 2x Monster Chopper one, and a G3+G2 Luffy one.

Most people would either run Mihawk, MC or G3, so I should have everything covered.

About Mihawk, are there some cool new strategies that came up after the last time?

IIRC I wasn't able to properly clear it gem-free al the times, so I may be missing something.
Like, why Morgan? It's just because he's a powerful STR slasher or there's a chain risk somewhere I cannot remember?

At the moment I've a 2x G3 team with Arlong, Mihawk and Alvida for her useful damage reduction, but I dunno, maybe there would be something better or easier?
I'd use 2x Mihawk, but mine isn't much skilled-up and I'm afraid I won't be able to stall enough.

RalchAC

About Mihawk, are there some cool new strategies that came up after the last time?

IIRC I wasn't able to properly clear it gem-free al the times, so I may be missing something.
Like, why Morgan? It's just because he's a powerful STR slasher or there's a chain risk somewhere I cannot remember?

At the moment I've a 2x G3 team with Arlong, Mihawk and Alvida for her useful damage reduction, but I dunno, maybe there would be something better or easier?
I'd use 2x Mihawk, but mine isn't much skilled-up and I'm afraid I won't be able to stall enough.

I use Morgan because I have him maxed and adds quite a bit of damage to my crew. Still, Mihawk only has 1.200.000 hp, so even a single maxed Mihawk (or any) should be able to clear it.

You could use 2 Monster Chopper too. Keep in mind you party should have over 6500 hp in order to resist the pre emptitive strikes. For MC I'm bringing Franky, Ussop and Coby.

2x G3 works quite well though. You should have plenty of space to use him.

This raid boss event is kind of a bummer. It usually takes 6 to 7 weeks for the skill rate up events to happen and obvious increasing inventory constraints makes it tough to commit to doing. Granted I have already skill maxed Mihawk and Garp, I didn't have a Jozu or Killer when Chopper rolled around the first time so I never got the opportunity to farm him. I know his skill isn't at all necessary but it would still be nice to have. Really I just want elder seahorses at this point since I have something like 4 characters that need them to evolve.

Also, 0s and 5s are gold today. Anyone want to tap?

Edit: I'll tap at Chrono's code when you're ready Maju.

Majukun

This raid boss event is kind of a bummer. It usually takes 6 to 7 weeks for the skill rate up events to happen and obvious increasing inventory constraints makes it tough to commit to doing. Granted I have already skill maxed Mihawk and Garp, I didn't have a Jozu or Killer when Chopper rolled around the first time so I never got the opportunity to farm him. I know his skill isn't at all necessary but it would still be nice to have. Really I just want elder seahorses at this point since I have something like 4 characters that need them to evolve.

Also, 0s and 5s are gold today. Anyone want to tap?

Edit: I'll tap at Chrono's code when you're ready Maju.

ready,starting tapping

EDIT:can't seem to find ya

Majukun

I'm in a predicament..i have no money lefy after levelinmg up a lot of guys,so i was think about farming MC and garp to get money..but i have no space whatsoever in the box :(

anyway..still 3 tries left for any gold chest that wants to tap

I'm in a predicament..i have no money lefy after levelinmg up a lot of guys,so i was think about farming MC and garp to get money..but i have no space whatsoever in the box :(

anyway..still 3 tries left for any gold chest that wants to tap

Ever since I farmed Garp and Mihawk I have never run into money problems from that point onward. I think it's more of a matter if you're willing to commit gems to farming a raid boss without a skill event.

Majukun

Ever since I farmed Garp and Mihawk I have never run into money problems from that point onward. I think it's more of a matter if you're willing to commit gems to farming a raid boss without a skill event.

well i had LOTS of money after farming mihawk..
but leveling up garp and other high level guys quickly drained up the funds

Heng

are you still there?are we already friends?
I'm here, and I didn't remove you. Did you remove me? My id is 143845157. I don't remember Chrono's postal either, could you tell me what it is?

Edit: You're still on my list so as soon as you post the postal, I'll start tapping.

Majukun

i'll go to chrono's place too..starting tapping

EDIT: done..berry again..but i kinda need money atm

still 1 try left but i'm soon going to bed..if anyone is left,please let me know

Copons

I use Morgan because I have him maxed and adds quite a bit of damage to my crew. Still, Mihawk only has 1.200.000 hp, so even a single maxed Mihawk (or any) should be able to clear it.

You could use 2 Monster Chopper too. Keep in mind you party should have over 6500 hp in order to resist the pre emptitive strikes. For MC I'm bringing Franky, Ussop and Coby.

2x G3 works quite well though. You should have plenty of space to use him.

Yeah, 2x G3 should be plenty easy, but I haven't used it in a while and I'm not confident with my timing (nor I care enough to train!).
2x Mihawk could be fine if Korial puts his up, considering I totally can't remember who else has him maxed. :D

I avoid going 2x MC because it makes me super anxious. :'(

Qmzn

Neo Member
JP Sugofest Results:

V1 Sanji
V1 Zoro
V1 Nami
Coby (naturally)
Miss Valentine
Kaya
Nojiko
Law
Jinbe
Gecko Moria
Strong World Brook
Strong World Sanji
Strong World Ace
Sengoku

With this sort of luck, I'm tempted to do more pulls. However, Sengoku was the most recent, and that's about the best stopping point one could ask for.

Was able to try the new Sugofest exclusives thanks to lucky folks in my friends list. Uunevolved INT Mihawk looks at lot like DEX Mihawk, except he is pulling down the brim of his hat with his hand. The slash effect on his base attack is ostentatiously larger, and his special is multiple Black Blade slashes, instead of just one. Unevolved DEX Croc sends a sand wave along the ground, and does a sand tornado combo for his special. Looking forward to seeing the evolutions.

Heng

Boo beli lol. I hope you got something good.

Does anyone else need a gold chest? You don't have to be gold today.

Yeah, 2x G3 should be plenty easy, but I haven't used it in a while and I'm not confident with my timing (nor I care enough to train!).
2x Mihawk could be fine if Korial puts his up, considering I totally can't remember who else has him maxed. :D

I avoid going 2x MC because it makes me super anxious. :'(
I'll be doing 2x MC runs (unless I'm lacking MC FCs). However, I'm not gemming since my Mihawk is already MAX/MAX. I'll put him up while I'm recharging STA, so feel free to add me (quote for ID).

Who else has MAX skilled Mihawks, btw? I know Chrono and Korial do, but IDK who on my FL w/ MAX skill Mihawk is from GAF and who were from random invites. (CF Pirates, FiveDozenEggz, Black Pearl?).

Tidd

yeah my Mihawk is maxed, too.

I'll do one run to get an unevolved Mihawk for the mission where he is needed and then try to farm Urouge skill books.

I just don't have the dedication to skill up my Mihawk. I fed him 4 Mihawks once during a x2 event and didn't level him once so I went 'meh.' Add that to how I'm literally at the 200 box limit and it just isn't happening. I haven't even cleared Alabasta yet due to the character limit demotivating me, hah.

bzzt

Neo Member
I think I'll skip Mihawk and MC raids b/c I don't need to level their specials. I think Hogback 30 stamina gives a little more exp and mirage nami skill books.

How much Beli & EXP does Hogback 30 give? If the above is true, then I don't have much reason to farm Mihawk either. I will go after Chopper and Garp because I want to level them and their skills, but all I'm doing Mihawk for is Beli/P.Exp and units to feed Smoker.

Tidd

I'm almost certain you can use a friend mihawk for that if you want to save yourself the stamina.

You're right. Thx!

I guess my psy team is ready! 1.8million damage feels sooo good :D

How much Beli & EXP does Hogback 30 give? If the above is true, then I don't have much reason to farm Mihawk either. I will go after Chopper and Garp because I want to level them and their skills, but all I'm doing Mihawk for is Beli/P.Exp and units to feed Smoker.

I didn't check it. But it should be like every other fortnight island around 5500. Which means it should be 180-185/Stamina for the fortnight and 165exp/stamina for Mihawk.

Saw this post and just went to do it just for you. :p

30 Stamina.
31670 Beli.
5535 exp.

My outcome.

Majukun

my friend list is full of whitebeards and no one with a frankly :p
I'm surprisingly underprepared for hogback... I hope this team

Garp franky
franky gaimon
django gp usopp

will be enough for 30 stamina

RalchAC

So far I've got 2 skill ups with 19 Mihawks. This is brutal lol.

My list is full of fucking G3 Luffies. There are a few Mihawks (some of them maxed) and it's hard to find any Monster Chopper. I'm restarting the app every few runs. I don't want to be forced to use G3 T.T

Right now my CD is at 25. Kind of usable if I stall on the Pirate Penguin.

Majukun

So far I've got 2 skill ups with 19 Mihawks. This is brutal lol.

My list is full of fucking G3 Luffies. There are a few Mihawks (some of them maxed) and it's hard to find any Monster Chopper. I'm restarting the app every few runs. I don't want to be forced to use G3 T.T

Right now my CD is at 25. Kind of usable if I stall on the Pirate Penguin.
Damn 19 skillbooks and 2 skill up? really don't know now if I wanna use gems for. mc and Garp... even though I need money and the exp is nice

RalchAC

Damn 19 skillbooks and 2 skill up? really don't know now if I wanna use gems for. mc and Garp... even though I need money and the exp is nice

Now it's 2 skill ups after 22 Mihawks.

If I didn't need my Mihawk maxed for Garp I wouldn't do this. For Garp I'm totally saving a bunch of copies for a skill up. This isn't pretty.

Hana-Bi

Damn, only two skill ups with 22 books? My Mihawk is at skill level 1 and I wanted to max him lol...

I only need 165 skill books for this.

chrono01

Yeah, skill-up's outside of a skill-up event is brutal, and even WITH a skill-up event they can be a pain. I'm thankful the last time Mihawk hit was during a skill-up event so I didn't need to hoard them all, especially with the box space as limited as it is.

Speaking of, farming for multiple copies of Mihawk/Garp/Monster Chopper wouldn't be so bad IF WE HAD A SPACE INCREASE! Honestly, with only around 20 free slots for me to play with, I'm tempted to just run Garp/Monster Chopper with natural stamina, feed whatever I can get, and hope for the best. I'm not about to gem for more runs, not when I can't comfortably hoard copies of them for a skill-up event [which is probably a month away] with the box capacity still sitting at 200. And, given how rare a skill-up is outside of a skill-up event, I'm not going to throw away stones for copies to fuse them right away. :/

Top Bottom