• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

bjork

First time Perona dropped on two consecutive runs for me. I hope this continues. But I'm too close to a P-LVL increase to gem for stamina, so if the luck runs out by the time I recharge, I won't be surprised.

Also, the dog remains elusive. Not one appearance yet.

Qmzn

Neo Member
sazzndm.jpg

New and Improved Japan-Flavored Mihawk, now with 100% more healing power than other leading brands!

It only took around 30 Mihawks to hit Special MAX and four healing ability orbs, but, of course, it took another 20 Mihawks or so to get that fifth ability orb. Kept running low on Sabo friend Captains, and had to do some nerve-wracking runs with double Sengoku and Sabo + 6-star Luffy. First-world problems, to be sure. :p

Very educational, though. I feel far more versed on the ins and outs of this game than I did before, especially regarding how to maximize stall potential from a group of evolvers.

Also pulled at JP Sugo. Didn't get any legendaries, but everything was gacha-only. Pell, Chaka, Bellmere, Mr. Prince, Hammer Usopp, and as the capstone, Balloon Luffy, who came in maxed at level 50 from the Sugofest promotion. No complaints.

Not sure whether to spend my cola on the Coffin Ship, Big Top (for Sengoku), or the Thousand Sunny. Probably Coffin Ship, since it's required for some Mihawk raid setups.

RalchAC

The 1 hour, 2x different colored turtle times are this week. It starts Tuesday.

Yup, and I'll bump this post since I guess you all would be interested.

It's a bit weird seeing how 1-2 months ago we all were begging Bamco to give us different colored TTs but now that they've finally dropped them many aren't excited. The Fortnights with pigs have really helped our units.

Got Slasher Crocodile to 80 and EVO Drake to 40.

As per RalphAC, the time travelers have confirmed they're 1 hour long. The order should be:

September 22 - Red (STR)
September 24 - Blue (QCK)
September 25 - Green (DEX)
September 27 - Yellow (PSY)

Majukun

yeah, after a night of sleep.. I think I'll gem the shit out of those turtle time... If i have to go by the last sugos I had.. with those 16 gems I would just found silver mugiwaras.. this way instead I can max a couple characters

Tidd

I definitely skip yellow turtle times. Will do a few red ones to max Arlong and Monster Chopper. And I don't know what I'm doing with green and blue yet. I'm also in the middle of moving apartments and have to set up a lot. So I don't have time for fixed events. >.> At least with Perona runs I can decide for my own when I can waste my stamina. Regarding Perona. I'm at 25 copies after 6days.

I think I'll pass on gemming the yellow and red turtles. Kuma and Kracken are the only STR characters that are half decent that I haven't maxed yet but I'm in no particular rush for either. Urouge and Franky are worth maxing but my core PSY team has been maxed for a while, Sogeking and Cindry could use levels but don't stand to gain as much from them. I'll wait the 9 hours to fill my stamina but I'll refrain from gemming for now. I'm probably over spending my gems with a sugo and Zephyr around the corner anyway.

I'll probably gem a good bit for blue turtles as it seems I have many good units worth maxing (Kaku, Lucci, Killer, Hina) and they're all stuck in the weird level 70ish limbo when you can't commit to leveling one unit in particular over another.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I wont be able to gem for Turtles even if i would if had more - but increasing box size was more important. So all natural stamina...but i hope to get G3 Luffy to lvl +80 ....

I have a question....i dont have Mrs. Monday for the Alvida Mission...could i just team up with a friends leader Monday and clear the stage or do all units have to be Mrs. Monday ? Would love the gems..i them heh.

Majukun

I wont be able to gem for Turtles even if i would if had more - but increasing box size was more important. So all natural stamina...but i hope to get G3 Luffy to lvl +80 ....

I have a question....i dont have Mrs. Monday for the Alvida Mission...could i just team up with a friends leader Monday and clear the stage or do all units have to be Mrs. Monday ? Would love the gems..i them heh.

if i remember corrctly,miss monday has to be YOUR captain
no way around it,you need to farm her if you want those gems

i hope the units recrutable with friend points would stand that way instead of disappear after one week

Spinx

I'm at 35 peronas. Got 3 this morning, yesterday only 2. Sunday was awesome, got 8 copies.

Does anyone play this game where it's not available on google play store in your country? Any trouble buying gems ? When I go to the rainbow gem tab in the tavern it just boots me out of the game.

ElChado

Neo Member
After farming 20 baby sea ponies for use on all the pigs i have i gave in and used my 35 peronas saved. got 5 skill ups 4 left to go, hope i can get enough in-between or after the turtles this week.

Even though i really dont need them that bad i feel like im going to gem hard each turtle time hoping to get the most out of them as i can. Watch the next daily gem event introduce weekly coloured turtle times and zephyr announcement.

cw_sasuke

if i remember corrctly,miss monday has to be YOUR captain
no way around it,you need to farm her if you want those gems

i hope the units recrutable with friend points would stand that way instead of disappear after one week

Alright that makes sense...i will have to farm her the following weeks then.

She cant drop from Friend recruits right ?

cw_sasuke

I got her there one time, but I think it was during the same period where skill books were available there too.
Cool thanks, think I will just wait for the next FP event then.. It's not like we have much use for the points right now anyways.

bjork

Finally got the dog to show up. Those penguins he rolls with are much tougher than usual pirate penguins. Thankfully he dropped, so if he doesn't turn up again, no biggie.

cw_sasuke

Never realized that Smokers Biker Version "Only" needs 2 million exp to be max lvl. I never bothered with evolving him to the Biker version because i thought it would be another 3-4 million to max lvl him.
Finally got the dog to show up. Those penguins he rolls with are much tougher than usual pirate penguins. Thankfully he dropped, so if he doesn't turn up again, no biggie.

Isnt he a 100% drop ? So far every time he appeared he dropped for me, should be the case for all the random midboss encounter.

Heng

The 1 hour, 2x different colored turtle times are this week. It starts Tuesday.
Shit... thanks for the reminder, I would have been really disappointed next week lol.

Isnt he a 100% drop ? So far every time he appeared he dropped for me, should be the case for all the random midboss encounter.
Yeah he's 100% drop rate, or at least he has dropped for me about 16 times I've seen him.

I'm also tempted to just feed perona her clones. I'm starting to hurt on box space again hoarding all the Mihawks, Garp, and Perona.

Edit: I've fed her 26 copies and she's now level 5 in special. Now I can do turtle time :)

bjork

Never realized that Smokers Biker Version "Only" needs 2 million exp to be max lvl. I never bothered with evolving him to the Biker version because i thought it would be another 3-4 million to max lvl him.

I had no idea about either of these things. I want to say Cindry wasn't a 100% drop, but I don't recall despite it only being two weeks ago.

That also means I'm not even halfway to Biker Smoker, my white hunter is only 65 at the moment.

I'm also tempted to just feed perona her clones. I'm starting to hurt on box space again hoarding all the Mihawks, Garp, and Perona.

I gave in to this urge and 6 Peronas was 1 skill up. So I have her at skill level 2. At least she's about the same as my Mihawk, I guess.

Tidd

Done with my first red turtle time. In the end I didn't have enough Ace friends >.> (red TT sucks. If we only had Thatch today) Used 2 gems and maxed leveled MC and Arlong and G3 Luffy is at level 95 missing 400,000 exp. With a little luck that's less than one stamina bar.

Verelios

Daaaaaamn, TT too stronk! Got Arlong to 85 and B to 68. Arlong takes almost no exp to max. Crazy in comparison to Garp and Mihawk...

Going to max Killer tomorrow.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Used 3 gems + 1 level up. Got Kuma from 30 to 90. He'll get maxed tonight and I'll probably try to Max Arlong at this point. My team will be stacked by the end of the week!

RedBoot

I had no idea about either of these things. I want to say Cindry wasn't a 100% drop, but I don't recall despite it only being two weeks ago.

That also means I'm not even halfway to Biker Smoker, my white hunter is only 65 at the moment.

The Cindry/Hogback final battle wasn't a 100% drop, but the single Cindry that could pop up in the other waves was.

I've got Smoker up to lv92, only about 650k or so to go. I wish I had Kid, since Biker Smoker would be great in a Striker team. But at least I know we'll get Aokiji some day.

bjork

I used two gems because I forgot and got a late start, then I had bad periods where it just said "connecting" until it would finally time out, then connect right away when I would retry. But I got G3 to 96 and Kidd to 61, so it wasn't a total loss.

One thing I hadn't considered is the cost of leveling dudes up. I might have to just pick one more turtle time and focus on that, otherwise I'll be full of turtles with no way to use them.

Hisoka

With a 6th digit of 8 shouldn't turtle time have come up by now? Been checking every hour for the last couple of hours and nothing

Yeah lol. It should've been 4 hours ago. (i quote cyung gifthub io)

My Turtletime was horrible, (1 elder 4 runs, often 4 Babys one daimyo..) but i don't even care. It was never important to me, to lvl max characters, bc of missing skillups and candy bonus, which exp is obv for nothing, if you tread them to already lvl maxed charas.
I wonder if we get gems for every single turtletime attempt though. So if i get a gem for the second red too.

Heng

Yeah lol. It should've been 4 hours ago. (i quote cyung gifthub io)

My Turtletime was horrible, (1 elder 4 runs, often 4 Babys one daimyo..) but i don't even care. It was never important to me, to lvl max characters, bc of missing skillups and candy bonus, which exp is obv for nothing, if you tread them to already lvl maxed charas.
I wonder if we get gems for every single turtletime attempt though. So if i get a gem for the second red too.
My turtle time was pretty bad as well. Out of 9 runs, I got 3 elder, 12 teen, and the rest baby turtles. On the bright side, I got Kuma from 26 to 37 from baby turtles alone. Kid went from 43 to 55 and WB went from 80 to 81. I'm not sure if I want to spend another gem on the second turtle time, but I think I will for the psy turtles. I really need to get ready for Zephyr.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
1 hour turtle time is pretty interesting, generally because you feel less pressed to try to do so much within the usual 30 minutes.

29 runs total: 12 elders, 49 teens and 84 babies. Used 2 gems and any natural stamina replenished overnight.

----

Also, any hidden boss since Tashigi has a 100% drop rate, unless that particular fortnight has a setup in the final stage where the hidden boss may appear as well. Then, they may/not drop in that final stage.

cw_sasuke

The production values on this game continue to surprise me - especially since its "just" an Anime f2p mobile game...this could have ended up much worse, but the art, presentation, music etc. are very good. With the latest update they have further improved the beginning..introducing characters werent the install process and showing off useful specials with description+ animation.

Whatever money they get from the players they deserve it - pretty much non stop daily gems since launch, with the only real issue being the box space after a couple weeks.
Yeah he's 100% drop rate, or at least he has dropped for me about 16 times I've seen him.

Edit: I've fed her 26 copies and she's now level 5 in special. Now I can do turtle time :)

Heh...i went ahead because of your post and also feed away my around 20 Peronas i had so far and got her to slvl 4 - could be worse and i have a bit more space for the Turtletimes now.

Need to check what her max slv is and will probably keep the rest i will be getting for a skill up event.

Heng

The production values on this game continue to surprise me - especially since its "just" an Anime f2p mobile game...this could have ended up much worse, but the art, presentation, music etc. are very good. With the latest update they have further improved the beginning..introducing characters werent the install process and showing off useful specials with description+ animation.

Whatever money they get from the players they deserve it - pretty much non stop daily gems since launch, with the only real issue being the box space after a couple weeks.

Heh...i went ahead because of your post and also feed away my around 20 Peronas i had so far and got her to slvl 4 - could be worse and i have a bit more space for the Turtletimes now.

Need to check what her max slv is and will probably keep the rest i will be getting for a skill up event.
Nice! Those odds aren't that bad, usually during a skill up time I average 1 skill per 4 clones so your luck was pretty decent. Her max level is 10 I think (14 turn cool down). I might do the same unless if Zephyr is coming out soon, which they haven't even announced yet. I wonder when he'll be released...

Kumo

Hey guys, just a reminder to put up your appropriate leads for turtle times, for those of us who want to farm! Still seeing Mihawk and Kid captains in my friend list. Also it would be nice if we could periodically reload the game since not everyone has the same turtle times. I started running out of friend captains halfway, but I managed to get in runs using 2 gems + natural stamina, so 21 runs total. 13 elders + 25 teens. Not bad I suppose.

Anyone in need of more Ace leads for the next turtle time, I'll leave my ID in quote.

Top Bottom