• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Hisoka

It's funny. I've lurked this forum for years but it took this thread to make me want to register. I also blame this thread for ever making me play this game, but I haven't regretted a single second of time invested. I got everything I wanted from this game, in regards to whatever I put in. That being said, I'm retiring from the game tonight after Sugo-fest - no matter the results. I just wanted to say thanks to all the players here, past and present. My treasure cruise has definitely been fun, it still is, but for me now is as good a time as any to bow out.

See you later

You'll be like:
theypulledmebackin.gif

StMeph

DEX is probably my strongest color, so I don't know how much I want to put into this Sugo despite wanting to chase Rayleigh, Boa, and Sengoku.

chrono01

We're all going to be using the blue turtles we get tomorrow on the Boa Hancocks we pull tonight from Sugofest, right everyone?
This Sugofest doesn't impress me much actually, not too many useful units [although they do have their niche uses]. I might save my pulls and go double the next time Sugofest comes around.

As much as I've love Whitebeard/Rayleigh/Boa/Sengoku, I'm not about to pull just for those. :(
It's funny. I've lurked this forum for years but it took this thread to make me want to register. I also blame this thread for ever making me play this game, but I haven't regretted a single second of time invested. I got everything I wanted from this game, in regards to whatever I put in. That being said, I'm retiring from the game tonight after Sugo-fest - no matter the results. I just wanted to say thanks to all the players here, past and present. My treasure cruise has definitely been fun, it still is, but for me now is as good a time as any to bow out.
Sorry to see you leave, you'll be missed.

Do remember you're always welcome back, regardless of whether you play the game or not. Best of luck to you out there!

Edit: OMG! FINALLY! \o/

Now if only Mr. 2 would drop. I've done >200 runs now between stage 3 and 4.
Congrats! \o/

bjork

I haven't been back from my ban for long, but you've definitely been helpful to people in this thread and that's great. Are you at least keeping the account just in case?

RedBoot

DEX is probably my strongest color, so I don't know how much I want to put into this Sugo despite wanting to chase Rayleigh, Boa, and Sengoku.

It's my weakest, as far as RR-only units go. The only DEX RR I have is LS Zoro, and he's obviously limited-use. I'd love to pick up Izo or Law, or even Namule (fishmen are cool, and I'm still holding out for Fighters being good someday).

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't been back from my ban for long, but you've definitely been helpful to people in this thread and that's great. Are you at least keeping the account just in case?

I've lurked this thread long enough to remember when you were banned, so it was nice to see you back and that it wasn't permanent!

I'm personally not keeping the account, I thought about the idea of selling it mainly because of where it stands currently: PLV330, maxed character box, missing just a handful of rare recruits, 70+ skill maxed characters. A couple highlights for me is the account has the 3 kids, Rayleigh which was the one 6* I wanted to pull the most, two Whitebeards (evolved/unevolved) which are both skill maxed, all the ships are maxed and the flying Merry coming with Jaya will have 999 cola to sink into it. I'm 2 million short of 100 million beli as well, which was actually my benchmark of when I told myself I would quit early on in the game. Outside of these obvious min/max achievements, it's not an example of how much I sank into the game or what other players should try to do. But more so how much I really enjoyed playing Treasure Cruise. I had goals that have come and gone, as well as others which would've been fun to keep doing with everyone. No matter what, whatever I put in, I got exactly what I wanted out of it.

The account is going to another player I've befriended. Whether it lives on, which I think it will, or something else. I have no regrets and it has been sincerely fun.

In terms of Gatcha exclusive units, my colors are divided this way:

BEST:

STR: (gear 3rd alone essentially gaurantees this, also got Blameco)

QUICK: (capone + Killer give me some of the best captain & orb shifting abilities for this color.)

PSY: Only got one exclusive PSY unit .. Marco THE PHOENIX with his skill nearly maxed. By himself he already makes my psy teams way better, dat insta-heal on a double garp team.

DEX: The only Gatcha exclusive DEX unit I got is Izo, good for orb shifting but otherwise I'm just relying on zoro or mihawk. (dex is kinda weird in that it has plenty of f2p units that make great captains)

INT: My lowest gacha might be INT .. I've gotten Basil Hawkins & Robin, which are both legit units ... but not legit captains. While I've gotten more INT exclusives than DEX/PSY the fact that I still had to rely on buggy until we got croc drops shows a rather unfortunate assymetry in the usability of the units I got here. If I got a legitimately good INT leader like Vista it'd instantly shoot up to number 2 or 3 for me though.

WORST

RalchAC

I've lurked this thread long enough to remember when you were banned, so it was nice to see you back and that it wasn't permanent!

I'm personally not keeping the account, I thought about the idea of selling it mainly because of where it stands currently: PLV330, maxed character box, missing just a handful of rare recruits, 70+ skill maxed characters. A couple highlights for me is the account has the 3 kids, Rayleigh which was the one 6* I wanted to pull the most, two Whitebeards (evolved/unevolved) which are both skill maxed, all the ships are maxed and the flying Merry coming with Jaya will have 999 cola to sink into it. I'm 2 million short of 100 million beli as well, which was actually my benchmark of when I told myself I would quit early on in the game. Outside of these obvious min/max achievements, it's not an example of how much I sank into the game or what other players should try to do. But more so how much I really enjoyed playing Treasure Cruise. I had goals that have come and gone, as well as others which would've been fun to keep doing with everyone. No matter what, whatever I put in, I got exactly what I wanted out of it.

The account is going to another player I've befriended. Whether it lives on, which I think it will, or something else. I have no regrets and it has been sincerely fun.

It was nice to be your buddy and good luck with whatever you may do next! You'll certainly be missed, but in the end we just play a game to have fun and stuff.

It's totally normal that you may want to stop playing while you still love the game rather than where you fell in a love-hate relationship like the one I had with Wow 3-4 years ago lol.

If you ever feel like posting, do it! And I have a G3 account on my tablet if you want to play again and you can't recover your old one ;)

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Noooo! Why are you leaving?

2Ne1069.gif

StMeph

I'm personally not keeping the account, I thought about the idea of selling it mainly because of where it stands currently: PLV330, maxed character box, missing just a handful of rare recruits, 70+ skill maxed characters. A couple highlights for me is the account has the 3 kids, Rayleigh which was the one 6* I wanted to pull the most, two Whitebeards (evolved/unevolved) which are both skill maxed, all the ships are maxed and the flying Merry coming with Jaya will have 999 cola to sink into it. I'm 2 million short of 100 million beli as well, which was actually my benchmark of when I told myself I would quit early on in the game.

Holy hell that's all impressive.

I had goals that have come and gone, as well as others which would've been fun to keep doing with everyone. No matter what, whatever I put in, I got exactly what I wanted out of it.

You had a goal, set out to do it, and have done what you wanted. That's commendable, and I can understand the decision.

bjork

Holy smokes. It sounds like you definitely got a ton of enjoyment out of the game, that's definitely the most comprehensive account I've heard of. Good luck with whatever you dive into next!

linkent

Whoa congrats! Maxing the Coffin was nearly a walkthrough.

Also, i thought Maju was the last who had not maxed Merry - i was wrong. You were far away. With which ship did you even survive that long..
After failing the level 70 for 60-70x and level 8 for ~40x.
I just gave up on that ship and get better at hitting perfects.
Been using level 8 Merry all along.
Lucky for me to have each color good lead and able to clear most fortnight so far, not to mention max Mihawk :D
That Coffin upgrade was super lucky!!

That was some crazy dedication.
Sad to see you leave that you that you are willing to retired all those.
But Most important is you had fun.

daydream

Banned
so you guys got enough rainbow fruit for several pulls? i guess i don't know how the fruit distribution becomes in the latter parts

anyway, i decided to try my luck and i got 'kuro of a hundred plans'. seems decent, i dunno

I only did 6 pulls this sugo and I'm going to make sure I keep it that way. Decent haul.

Mr. 5 (boo)
Thunderbolt Tempo Nami (boo)
3000 Worlds Zoro (boo)
4* Urouge (dupe)
5* Namule (yay!)
4* Law (yay!)

RedBoot

Okay, wow, so apparently today was lucky day for me. Got the following in this order:

-Evolved Vista (a dupe, actually)
-Marco (new)
-Evolved Chaka (I have unevolved, but I guess this saves me a lobster)
-Ace (new)
-Streaming Wolf Sword Zoro (I pulled LS a while back, this gives me the arguably better one)
-Evolved Blamenco (new)
-Evolved Law (new)
-Evolved Buggy (time to stop)

I planned on doing 4 pulls tonight and one tomorrow, but I just couldn't stop after seeing gold after gold. Even though some were dupes, that's seven RR-only pulls in a row, with some evolved! Law, Marco, and Ace were some of my most wanted, too. Easily my best sugo. I expect to pull nothing but Goldenweeks moving forward. :p

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I did 10 pulls got really good stuff that I already had (2 evolved Vistas, 2 evolved Laws, 2 evolved Smokers). The prizes were Namur (got 2) and Fossa. That's it for tonight.

Also, good / bad news, there are now red posters. So if you pull a gold that isn't red, it's not a legend.

Arlong
Iron Mace Alvida
Hammer Usopp (aka Impact Usopp)
Hatchan
Shanks
Hammer Usopp
Jozu
Flame Mirror Ace

OKish sugo, I think. Didn't get any of the new units and got a bunch of crappy ones, but Usopp, Shanks and Ace are new.

so you guys got enough rainbow fruit for several pulls? i guess i don't know how the fruit distribution becomes in the latter parts

anyway, i decided to try my luck and i got 'kuro of a hundred plans'. seems decent, i dunno

They give out rainbow fruit like every day (and you'll get some from the story islands), and there's usually about a month wait between sugofests. So if you don't use the fruits for anything else, you can pull a couple of times each sugofest. Personally, I like waiting until I have >50 and pull a lot at once.

As for Kuro, he's a decent unit for the early game. If you've just started that means you missed Lucci and Kuro's the next best quick slasher, I think. Max Lv 70 is bs, though.

freed

Worst sugo ever :
*3 fire pearl
*3 mr.5
*4 hachi
*3 smoker
*4 sanji plastic surgery
*3 bon clay

All duplicate, thank you bamco -_-

daydream

Banned
They give out rainbow fruit like every day (and you'll get some from the story islands), and there's usually about a month wait between sugofests. So if you don't use the fruits for anything else, you can pull a couple of times each sugofest. Personally, I like waiting until I have >50 and pull a lot at once.

As for Kuro, he's a decent unit for the early game. If you've just started that means you missed Lucci and Kuro's the next best quick slasher, I think. Max Lv 70 is bs, though.

gotcha! well, i have been using fruit for expanding my character storage which you guys probably maxed a while ago so that's why i was a bit low.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Red posters!! Which is great... kind of. I didn't get one this time around in my final session of pulling for Sugo-fest, but that's okay. I did 76 pulls total and the new characters were:

Rakuyo (4*/5*)
Namule (4*/5*)
Capone (5*)
Curiel (5*)

Of the pulls, 72% of them were gold. Too much Zoro, Smoker and Choppers for some reason. Also a lot of INT characters... which was bizarre. Some valuable dupes for whenever the skill rate up is around. But that's not for me to worry about anymore.

Noooo! Why are you leaving?

Personally, it was just time to bow out. No reason in particular as I had always planned to. You could say I looked at the forecast ahead and in some ways I didn't want to keep going. In the end I'm just happy to be able to leave on my own terms and the short of it, I'm ready to dig into something new. I don't know what that is yet, however, this was definitely my first/last mobile game experience.

My account is still alive and active, as I mentioned, I passed it along to someone else. It's actually the player who originally came up with the first damage calculator for GBL. So if anything said player will have a lot of fun with the team compositions in the account.

http://i.imgur.com/2Ne1069.gif[/QUOTE]

Right back at you!

[quote="RalchAC, post: 179764664"]It's totally normal that you may want to stop playing while you still love the game rather than where you fell in a love-hate relationship like the one I had with Wow 3-4 years ago lol.

If you ever feel like posting, do it! And I have a G3 account on my tablet if you want to play again and you can't recover your old one ;)[/QUOTE]

Although I'm sure it's not comparable to WoW or any of the other heavy MMORPG type games, this small mobile game was my first experience in that area. Taking a day off to play Mihawk for 16 hours straight, going 1/64 for Monster Chopper to start the raid for skill ups, all the good/bad luck that comes with the game. It left a lasting impression. Also thank you for the G3 offer, but I will pass. I appreciate the thought nonetheless.

[quote="linkent, post: 179780630"]That was some crazy dedication.
Sad to see you leave that you that you are willing to retired all those.
But Most important is you had fun.[/QUOTE]

It was fun, a lot of this game is pace, patience and grind I found.

[quote="StMeph, post: 179771044"]You had a goal, set out to do it, and have done what you wanted. That's commendable, and I can understand the decision.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much what it was... and in the end that's exactly the image I'd go out on too! Thanks for posting that.

---

Good luck to all those that continue playing! Have fun on your continued Treasure Cruise.

Kumo

Good luck to all those that continue playing! Have fun on your continued Treasure Cruise.

I honestly don't see myself quitting this game, for good at least. It's just nice to be able to play something on my phone, which I rarely do. I typically get bored of mobile games fairly quickly, but this one has kept my attention. It helps that this is a One Piece game and I'm a big One Piece fan, and looking at the JP side, there's a lot to look forward to for the future.

Anyways, if you ever decide to play again, hopefully you come visit this thread again! Or even if you don't play, you can still join us in the conversation. :) Best of luck to you.

I got Boa Hancock on my 4th pull! OMG!!!!!!!!

BOA!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIIIIIIIT

So jealous right now. :p That red poster must've gotten your heart pumping hahaha

Majukun

did 4 pulls

kidd (new)
evolved Marco (new)
smoker (already have biker smoker, but gave him this guy and got a skill up)
3 star nami

all in all the first decent Sugofest I had in 3 months... got marco but towel Nami still evades my grasp, and so her > 20 skillbooks remain in my storage

Adeptrain

I can't believe it!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

My first Sugofest and I got Boa, my most wanted, on my 5th pull!!

...Though I can't realistically use her yet ㅠㅠ

I'm with ya Jayhawk!!!! Staying up and farming it like crazy!

RalchAC

Did one pull. Got unevolved Ace v1 (pulled the evolved one last Sugofest).

I'm done for now. I may pull one more time before going to bed if I feel like it.

4 Pulls.

Baloon Luffy (Meh)
Jozu (Skill up, I guess!)
Whitebeard (HOT DAMN!!!!)
Evolved Ace (Yess!)

My first good Sugo. Sort of wish I got Ray instead, since the low health thing is something I'd probably screw up, but I won't look away from this shining gift. Woo!

chrono01

Sorry, I'm just now getting to these Sugofest pulls. It's nice to see so many in here getting what they want, my condolences to those that didn't. :(

I've decided not to pull, since the advertised units don't interest me much and the ones that do I already have, mostly the DEX-related ones and those have a rate-up, so the chance of myself receiving dupes is higher than usual. I'd like to get a Legend unit, but I'm not about to pull just for those.

Oh, speaking of...

I got Boa Hancock on my 4th pull! OMG!!!!!!!!

BOA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Now you have a unit to put all of those +RCV cotton candy on. She's a beauty, most definitely.

1 pull and got Balloon Luffy!
Finally I got him!!!!!
Congrats to you too. He's a very versatile unit, although he takes a bit of skill to get used to. I'm sure this won't be an issue for you!

I can't believe it!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

My first Sugofest and I got Boa, my most wanted, on my 5th pull!!

...Though I can't realistically use her yet ㅠㅠ

I'm with ya Jayhawk!!!! Staying up and farming it like crazy!
Congrats to you, as well.

4 Pulls.

Baloon Luffy (Meh)
Jozu (Skill up, I guess!)
Whitebeard (HOT DAMN!!!!)
Evolved Ace (Yess!)

My first good Sugo. Sort of wish I got Ray instead, since the low health thing is something I'd probably screw up, but I won't look away from this shining gift. Woo!
Hey, any Legend unit is great. You did well, congrats!

Okay let's try some:

1. Kuroobi. |:

2. Vivi |:

3. unevolved Alvida. |:

4. Miss Wednesday. |:

5. Impact Usopp. (already had him)

6. Evolved Alvida. (she's already maxed, is there a point to this?)

7. Mr.3 Candelbra .. already had him.

8. Kuro |:

9. Law (unevolved), finally something new I didn't have yet!

10. VISTA! Finally a bloody INT lead that matters.

11. ... Law again lol.

--

12. Apoo

13. Ace

14. Pound Phoenix Zoro. (Meh, but I never had him before so at least it fills my pokedex)

15. base usopp

16. golden week.

17. golden week. -_-

18. Mr.2! I needed him! C:

19. Hot Rock Stew .. guess I needed that to fill a pokedex entry, meh.

20. Tashigi. /:

This has probably been my worst sugofest so far, but at least I got a decent INT lead which I desperately needed. But I pretty much mostly got trash.

/edit

I got 100 gems left, is there any reason to stock up on em or should I pull some more? I never really gem for turtles/events anyway.

/edit

Did another pull and got Apoo, he's gonna be useful for future blue turtle times! (unevolved though)

/edit

And Ace, another classic I never got my hands on!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Im missing the orbs for pulls since my hiatus but its good seeing most of the Gaffers getting more than solid results. Last months when i pulled..or whenever Boa was introduced i remember none of us getting her. Looking already way better.

Copons

Worst sugo ever for me too.

Unevolved Chopper
Unevolved Zoro V2
Unevolved Zoro V2
Unevolved Zoro V1
Unevolved Nico Robin (or Miss All Sunday or whatevz)
Unevolved Coby
Unevolved Alvida

All dupes, of course.

But hey, after the last two sugos (Rayleigh and Boa) I guess I kinda deserve this.
Still, I'm crying inside.

Well with 20 pulls I'm gonna call it a day.

No fully evolved exclusives & no super rare units kinda sucks.

Glad I got Vista cause I really needed an int lead.

But for 20 pulls unevolved Vista, Law, Apoo & Ace feels kinda meh.

For reference I don't own a single 6 star unit yet so I really want one. |:

/edit

Oh wow I just realised, Law & Apoo go together really well as full dex manipulators don't they? Neat!

Spinx

Well with 20 pulls I'm gonna call it a day.

No fully evolved exclusives & no super rare units kinda sucks.

Glad I got Vista cause I really needed an int lead.

But for 20 pulls unevolved Vista, Law, Apoo & Ace feels kinda meh.

For reference I don't own a single 6 star unit yet so I really want one. |:

G3 is a 6 star. :p

Top Bottom