• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

There's a double Asura Zoro team that can do it, it just requires the Guard Point Chopper and Smoker levels I mentioned in the previous post, along with GH Usopp and Mihawk. GP Chopper's book drops on Abasolom's fortnight and Smoker's fortnight shoudl be back in a month and a half so you still have options.
my smoker is already Lv 5 skill {18 cooldown}.. and for Chopper to get to 21 I just need one skill up.. i might be able to do it... ok the n i'll give them to both Asura Zoro y paulie... Khalifa And perona can wait

thanks for the heads up

oh, new download... ah e zephyr is coming?

Heng

Well, it depends. I mean, the Strikers might work quite well in Fortnights, but they still lack what really makes Mihawk teams reliable despite doing much less damage than Legends: Mihawks' special.

Next STR boss is Blackbeard. Give a look to a guide about him and see if you want to make a pure QCK team, a Slasher team, or if a Striker team does work.

Anyway, he is quite good even if you keep him at 70 for a while. That's just 1 million HP
I don't plan to use my striker team on harder bosses, I have a better team suited for that. For everyday use, I think striker will be good enough for me, Mihawk special requires you to stall too long to get his special up for farming.

I'll look up some guides and see what I can put together, but how close is Blackbeard? Don't we have Zephyr, Ivankov, and Doflamingo before him? I think we may see Lucci fortnight before he comes to us, and that's what I meant to ask: spend turtles now, or wait for his fortnight to come back and farm and level him.

Thank you for the feedback, I didn't look at the required experience to evolve him. Right now I'm debating on using turtles for Lucci, Killer, Kapone, or Kaku. I've spent half of my turtles bringing Jozu to 95. I guess it doesn't matter since we'll get more turtles in the future.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I snapped under pressure. Ended up going for the guaranteed Kaku MAX vs. the 1 million XP short from MAX Jinbe.

Please wait a bit longer, fighter team.

I feel you... I desperately need one to evolve my Jinbe. Whole stamina for nothing but cra
p

I did 3 pulls from the Friend Pull from the points I got from turtle time this morning and I got a rainbow dragon, a rainbow hermit crab, and a random cabin boy fodder. That's not including the 50 point dump I did yesterday that included both a rainbow pirate and rainbow robber penguin. If you haven't done your friend pulls yet, I highly reccommend you do so.

As a side note, Monster Chopper teams absolutely demolish green turtle time. Not only is it faster than all the other colored teams but you don't even need a matching orb to kill an elder with either MC or Arlong, assuming you've properly leveled them.

Jayhawk

Yesterday's blue turtle time was good for my characters.
I fed babies and teens to Hancock, Kaku, and Koza to get them evolved. I fed some turtles to Capone to get him into 50ish range, but he's still not ready to be evolved. I fed my evolved Hancock the elders and got her to 73. :D

Majukun

damn..ended up finishing all my beli with these turtle time and had to stop playing the green one..
tomorrow I'll waste a bit of stamina running the beli stage..i wanna use the yellow one to lv up the marco i found at sugofest

Hisoka

I did 3 pulls from the Friend Pull from the points I got from turtle time this morning and I got a rainbow dragon, a rainbow hermit crab, and a random cabin boy fodder. That's not including the 50 point dump I did yesterday that included both a rainbow pirate and rainbow robber penguin. If you haven't done your friend pulls yet, I highly reccommend you do so.

Did 50 pulls but no rainbow thing anywhere. Sad.

Had a freaking awesome Turtle run today. Ended up grabbing 28 Elders, which pretty much doubles what I normally get. I spent...3-4 gems I think, but it was worth it. My DEX characters are all extremely underleveled when compared to my other teams.

I was able to take Smoker (2nd form - didn't have evolution mats) from level 43 to 99 just from that run, and I still have a few Elders left. I'll probably pump some more levels into him with tonight's run, but then I'll need to choose between either Ashura Zoro or Law.

Life comes second to one piece

Haha, try telling that to my wife and 1.5 week old son. Thankfully though, I just purchased a little 11" Macbook Air, which I plan to use to write articles while still being able to be near the fam. Hopefully that'll bump my productivity back up!

Holy shit, have evolvers from FP recruits been made permanent?

I just did some FP recruits out of boredom and got a bunch of evolvers, is that event-related or are they always there?

Heng

Holy shit, have evolvers from FP recruits been made permanent?

I just did some FP recruits out of boredom and got a bunch of evolvers, is that event-related or are they always there?
There's currently an event going on that allows you to get evolving units from FP. I don't think this is permanent.

bjork

Next STR boss is Blackbeard. Give a look to a guide about him and see if you want to make a pure QCK team, a Slasher team, or if a Striker team does work.

I had no idea he was a boss, I figured they'd make him RR only. Looking forward to this, now.

RedBoot

Have some of mine. I got 5 of them while spending my entire stamina trying to get a yellow crab. :p

That's actually exactly how I got my initial collection of rainbow crabs, which I've only now ran out of. I'll be trying to get one today for Marco, so logic dictates I'll get like 15 yellow crabs instead. :p

I had no idea he was a boss, I figured they'd make him RR only. Looking forward to this, now.

I'm sure he'll get a 6-star form eventually, probably based on his post-Marineford status.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Finally....sry Law you will have to wait for the next Turtle Event - Biker Smoker-Sama xD
My TT was horrible but this time i only needed the Babyturtles to evolve the Pigs from Peronas stage...worked out with enough exp to max Smokers 2nd. Form and evolve him.

quickmemo_2015-09-25-vukz1.png

Wont be able to farm the 2nd green turtle time since its at 2AM ,,,but looking forwards to Yellow Turtles and might level Franky...his stats are better than i expected, after seeing RalchAC high lvl unit.

I finally farmed the Green Penguin that I needed to evolve Smoker to his final stage. Had about 18 Teen Turtles and 4 Elders left. Wasn't expecting much, but I got him to....Level 69?? Sheesh. I know somebody posted the other day that his final form only required 2 million EXP to max, but it was still pretty shocking how easy it was to level him.

Since he's almost 70 now, I guess I'll focus on the rest of my DEX team tonight. Here are my options:

Ashura Zoro - 56
Izo - 48
Law - 61
Kalifa - 45
Pauly - 24

Any suggestions on who I should pour the rest of my EXP into?

RalchAC

Finally....sry Law you will have to wait for the next Turtle Event - Biker Smoker-Sama xD
My TT was horrible but this time i only needed the Babyturtles to evolve the Pigs from Peronas stage...worked out with enough exp to max Smokers 2nd. Form and evolve him.

quickmemo_2015-09-25-vukz1.png

Wont be able to farm the 2nd green turtle time since its at 2AM ,,,but looking forwards to Yellow Turtles and might level Franky...his stats are better than i expected, after seeing RalchAC high lvl unit.

When I read that Sbiker-san only needed 2 million exp to max level I said, fuck it I'm evolving mine. I've used today Turtles to level him up, it's at 66. He will probably be a good DEX sub in Striker teams.

And yeah, Franky is good enough. And his special is interesting. Nothing mindblowing, but if you lack a Marco he is a good formable alternative

I finally farmed the Green Penguin that I needed to evolve Smoker to his final stage. Had about 18 Teen Turtles and 4 Elders left. Wasn't expecting much, but I got him to....Level 69?? Sheesh. I know somebody posted the other day that his final form only required 2 million EXP to max, but it was still pretty shocking how easy it was to level him.

Since he's almost 70 now, I guess I'll focus on the rest of my DEX team tonight. Here are my options:

Ashura Zoro - 56
Izo - 48
Law - 61
Kalifa - 45
Pauly - 24

Any suggestions on who I should pour the rest of my EXP into?

IMO Izo (60) > Kalifa (60) > Pauli (50) > Law (>70)

Pauli wont be used much in neither DEX nor Striker teams in the long term because:
- DEX orb boosters and class boosters last 1 turn.
- Striker units have Aokiji which orb locks and gives a class boost.

Law is the only "future proof unit" there. Once you get Apoo you will probably drop Izo and Kalifa. Izo still has good stats and he is a good sub on Shooter teams, Kalifa... Not so much.

So once you've reached a decent level with them all, I'll focus on Law followed be Izo and whatever you want after that. I know that Aokiji won't be there in the short team. But I feel maxing units (or leveling them beyond 70-80) is a long term investment because you need a lot of exp to get there.

pelicansurf

I got Law MAXd and Apoo to 90. Tonight's TT is going to let me get Namur to 50 and maybe even MAX another green-ie. Good stuff!

Verelios

...I've got no more money after blue turtle time. Now I'm sitting on 50 green elders/teens I can't use...and there's another TT tonight. Fuck.

pelicansurf

Farming Garp is the only reason I have so much beli. However, I started this week at 4.5 million beli and am currently at 1.8 mill. Ugh.

Jayhawk

I should have saved some baby red turtles from the other day for Absalom event isle coming up. I end up getting more pigs than turtles from the event isles. At least I will get to test out Boa as captain next week.

pelicansurf

Welp, used 6 gems tonight for 28 elders and a butt-ton of teens. Maxed Law, Maxed Apoo, Maxed Smoker and evolved him to Biker, and got Namur to 50/max. Need some evolvers for him. That was a solid day.

Heng

Welcome!

Just figuring out if I wanna hunt more Perona books or spend the entire day doing the money stage due to turtle week absolutely wrecking my funds.

What do you guys think? I've only got 832544 left.
Perona gives decent beli and you could sell the fodder units. It won't be as efficient as farming the beli stage but at least you'll have a chance to get Perona and pigs/baby turtles.

chrono01

Hello guys :) watsup
Welcome!

Perona gives decent beli and you could sell the fodder units. It won't be as efficient as farming the beli stage but at least you'll have a chance to get Perona and pigs/baby turtles.
And I agree with this. You'll probably want to farm as many Perona as you can, if you're unlucky with skill-up's as I am. In addition, you get decent XP/Beli, as well as pig drops. You can't lose! It's not as much as the Beli daily, but it's still respectable.

RalchAC

Hello guys :) watsup

Welcome!

And I agree with this. You'll probably want to farm as many Perona as you can, if you're unlucky with skill-up's as I am. In addition, you get decent XP/Beli, as well as pig drops. You can't lose! It's not as much as the Beli daily, but it's still respectable.

I agree as well. Perona is a really good unit so getting her special as low as posible should be a priority.

I've managed to MAX/MAX my Dog Penguin.

I lurked into the jp blog and couldn't believe my eyes. Will the enies lobby lucci in his df form be the new best fighter leader? x2,75 above a certain hp amount is awesome. A punch in my Jinbe guts..

I think it's 2.75x ATK if HP is below 30%. So Whitebeard-lite for Fighters.

Are Fighters still bad compared to Slashers, Strikers and Shooters in Japan?

RalchAC

Care to add and help a noob my id is 248 838 351
Those two will be my captain in the future once i have the cost :)

If you want a little tip, next time you post a picture of your character box try to not show the bar with your Name, P-Level, Beli, Gems... there have been some cases where an account has been compromised because somebody posted too much info.

BTW, really great account. Sengoku will be a great captain as you progress since he boosts most story and fortnight units. Obviously, don't evolve your Legends until you've leveled up a bit!

I'll add you when I play OPTC tonight :)

pogi001

Neo Member
If you want a little tip, next time you post a picture of your character box try to not show the bar with your Name, P-Level, Beli, Gems... there have been some cases where an account has been compromised because somebody posted too much info.

BTW, really great account. Sengoku will be a great captain as you progress since he boosts most story and fortnight units. Obviously, don't evolve your Legends until you've leveled up a bit!

I'll add you when I play OPTC tonight :)

Ty ralph for the heads up btw :)

RalchAC

Oh didnt know they can hack ur account in this game with just the top info

It's not just the top info. But the combo of player level, beli, name and your units and their levels can.

Of course that is not a problem right now, since you're account should change quite fast at the beginning of the game, but it's a good thing to know in the future.

Hisoka

I think it's 2.75x ATK if HP is below 30%. So Whitebeard-lite for Fighters.

Are Fighters still bad compared to Slashers, Strikers and Shooters in Japan?

Whoa. You're right. I blame my sources.
In this guide http://optc-guide.com/characters/character-pages/rob-lucci-cp9/ they wrote that you must've above 15% to get 2,75 - which is obviously OP compared to many other units. Heck, i would've used this lucci rather than Boa if i could, cause you can add multicoloured fighters. Below 30% makes it meh again.

ORvRrG8.jpg

Will add you later alligator. Just so you know, your team is a blast for the start.

Jayhawk

Sengoku will probably be your go-to captain until you reach pirate-level 100+ or so to have enough cost for Boa Hancock teams.

I think I should gem Perona today. I've only got one Perona skill up, yet my Kumacy is at 18 skill ups so far...

pogi001

Neo Member
Sengoku will probably be your go-to captain until you reach pirate-level 100+ or so to have enough cost for Boa Hancock teams.

I think I should gem Perona today. I've only got one Perona skill up, yet my Kumacy is at 18 skill ups so far...

I dont have enough quick unit right now or heart unit . Luckily kuro drop when i am doing story quest so now i can add him to my team when i use my boa as captain :)

Heng

I'm gold today and have 2 games left. Chrono's place good? Let me know when you're ready.
Hey are you still here? I can do a game if you want.

Edit: It looks like we've already did a friend game earlier this week, at least on my screen it shows an empty chest next to your name.

chrono01

ORvRrG8.jpg

I'll add you later today when I log on.

Incredible account, BTW. Excellent start!

Edit: BTW, Favorite your important units! I'd hate to see you sell/fuse away that Boa/Sengoku.

I only have 20 peronas with 3 days left. The struggle is real.

Damn TT made me lose focus.
Yeah, TT made me stop running it too. I have a bit more than you do [26, IIRC] but I know that won't be nearly enough to max her skill. I'll hopefully be able to manage a few more drops before she leaves, but there's another TT tomorrow. ;_;

I guess there's always next time?

Top Bottom