• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Verelios

Probably going to be awhile till Perona swings back around. Kumacy at s.lvl 8, bear dog at 3, I'm tearing my hair out at how many books went into them with no skill up.

At least my units are leveling nicely. I always get a big smile on my face seeing lvl progress.

Hey are you still here? I can do a game if you want.

Edit: It looks like we've already did a friend game earlier this week, at least on my screen it shows an empty chest next to your name.

I guess we're just doomed to sit together at the uncool kids table watching the rest of GAF play with their loot from all their completed friend games.

I think I'm going to do just one full bar of stamina worth of yellow turtle runs. Most of my PSY units are maxed with exception of Franky, Urouge, and Sogeking but I have no immediate need for those units. I might actually skip Monday's regular TT as well since Hawkins is my only INT unit in any need of leveling and he's evolved and in the 80s anyway. I currently have 35 Peronas and I'd like as many as possible without having to gem so I figure that's the best option to spend my stamina.

pogi001

Neo Member
I'll add you later today when I log on.

Incredible account, BTW. Excellent start!

Edit: BTW, Favorite your important units! I'd hate to see you sell/fuse away that Boa/Sengoku.

Yeah, TT made me stop running it too. I have a bit more than you do [26, IIRC] but I know that won't be nearly enough to max her skill. I'll hopefully be able to manage a few more drops before she leaves, but there's another TT tomorrow. ;_;

I guess there's always next time?

Ur right ty for the info gonna favorite them now heheh .
Ty again for the people who add me really appreciate it :) cheers

Heng

Has anyone gotten Mr. 2 from story mode? I've farmed him for 3 or 4 weeks by now, including 2x drop and the .5 stamina, and he still have not dropped for me. I used 3 full stamina today farming stage 3 and 4 and the closest I got was him dropping beli. I really want him for Zephyr but I just don't think he'll drop for me. Maybe I should farm for crocodile instead...

ElChado

Neo Member
Saw him twice and I've done 60+ runs. Guy is illuminati.

Have not seen hide nor hair of Dogpen this entire fortnight. Got this mountain of Kumacy's though

I think i took most peoples sanji zombie apperances. he has appeared at least 20 times for me these 2 weeks no lie. In one day i had 6 appear. it's ridiculous. He wont stop appearing. please take him off my hands.

Adeptrain

Hey all,
first of all, thx to everyone that added me. Your captains have been critical for my slow progression in One Piece :)

So, I had a quick question. I finally got a G3 Luffy and leveled him up to around 64. I've been practicing my perfects and had a question about his multiplier. The 3x goes into effect when you get three perfects in a row, but how long does it last? Only the fourth attack or 4th, 5th, and 6th? Also, what if my fourth attack I only get a great? Does that mean the 5th and 6th lose the multiplier?? Thanks.

Spinx

Hey all,
first of all, thx to everyone that added me. Your captains have been critical for my slow progression in One Piece :)

So, I had a quick question. I finally got a G3 Luffy and leveled him up to around 64. I've been practicing my perfects and had a question about his multiplier. The 3x goes into effect when you get three perfects in a row, but how long does it last? Only the fourth attack or 4th, 5th, and 6th? Also, what if my fourth attack I only get a great? Does that mean the 5th and 6th lose the multiplier?? Thanks.

First 3 attacks are all that matters. If you get great on the fourth it doesn't matter, the multiplier is still on.

RalchAC

Has anyone gotten Mr. 2 from story mode? I've farmed him for 3 or 4 weeks by now, including 2x drop and the .5 stamina, and he still have not dropped for me. I used 3 full stamina today farming stage 3 and 4 and the closest I got was him dropping beli. I really want him for Zephyr but I just don't think he'll drop for me. Maybe I should farm for crocodile instead...

I think you should just wait to the Kimono Strawhats fortnight, Mr2 can drop there. It's just 20 days away.

RalchAC

Have you guys seen that it seems there is a CP9 themed Sugofest in Japan? That should be the 3rd version of the CP9 we see (Fortnight, Story, now Sugo).

What do you guys think?

Spinx

I think they're running out of pre-timeskip characters.
KuGsj.gif

Another damn Lucci. Can't wait for *manga spoiler*
Cipher Pol 0 Lucci

Any Gekko Morias here ?

chrono01

Damn it, I accidentally evolved my Crocodile to his 4* version. I guess I need to farm another after Perona's event ends, it took me forever to get my first one. :/

Kyou

Saw him twice and I've done 60+ runs. Guy is illuminati.
I feel like I've done far more than that and never seen him

I think i took most peoples sanji zombie apperances. he has appeared at least 20 times for me these 2 weeks no lie. In one day i had 6 appear. it's ridiculous. He wont stop appearing. please take him off my hands.
I dont even want him to use I just want him for completions sake come on you stupid dog!

I'm in the exact same boat. I've pretty much been farming him since the island launched. I've run those two stages over 400 times and nada. It is infuriating. Especially when I'm having good luck everywhere else in the game: My Coffin Boat is now 10, I received a Whitebeard Crew unit that I didn't have -evolved to boot- from a single pull in Sugo, I have been getting boatloads of Elders in TTs and I finally got Doguin to appear.

RalchAC

This dude (I guess) on my friendlist has a level 99 Mihawk with a special level 1. WHY

Mine will stay at level 92 until we get sockets. Then I'll level up to 99 while I farm them. Skill MAXed though :p

But yeah, I hate when I see maxed Mihawks that have their special under level 7-8. It's a waste of exp :(

Tidd

Set my Captain to Moria for everyone who wants to run Psy turtles. I won't run it since my psy team is perfect and I rather farm a few more Peronas. So far I have 47 with 2 1/2 days to go. But because of that I could complain about box space <.< I'm at 290, but with 38 green turtles and 18 green pigs. I can't wait for the seahorse day and a new skill up event. xD

Heng

I think you should just wait to the Kimono Strawhats fortnight, Mr2 can drop there. It's just 20 days away.
Cool, is he a secret boss or something? Is his drop rate low if he isn't? I might start farming for crocodile if that's the case.

I'm in the exact same boat. I've pretty much been farming him since the island launched. I've run those two stages over 400 times and nada. It is infuriating. Especially when I'm having good luck everywhere else in the game: My Coffin Boat is now 10, I received a Whitebeard Crew unit that I didn't have -evolved to boot- from a single pull in Sugo, I have been getting boatloads of Elders in TTs and I finally got Doguin to appear.
Haha wow I wish I was that lucky. Unfortunately my bad luck extends to every other aspect except for Sugo pulls. Well... not counting the most recent one...

bjork

I'll trade one of about the 30 RR Mr 2 pulls I've had for *A* Yosaku.

Gonna try and run for yellows today because my dudes are mostly late-50s levelwise, and then resume money cave runs. I got back up over 1 million, but it still feels super low.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I maxed the level and skill level of the Sanji Penguin. Huzzah. What an achievement.

Also I have a MAX Gekko Moriah that I'll have up for today.

Mazre

Ended up mixing in my slasher team since I don't have an int 2.5x or better INT captain. Managed to squeeze in 24 runs off of 2 gems and a level up. Made some nice progress on Marco and Coby v2. Got a 5x elder super too, so good.

Current Psy lineup (all evolved):
Marco 84
Garp 69
Shanks 56
Coby 67
Mr 2 39 (max skill)
Impact Usopp 38
GH Usopp 42
Cindry 29

Unevolved:
Bonny
Franky

Any thoughts on leveling with an eye towards Zephyr?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Was busy because of a soccer game today so i forget to change my leader and missed my first Turtle time. I dont need the Yellow Turtles but i will try to get a couple runs in so i can at least a couple baby turtles to evolve yellow pigs.

Man im tired....

PS. Next 2 days i will have to farm some Perona Units...Priority Numero Uno.
Ended up mixing in my slasher team since I don't have an int 2.5x or better INT captain. Managed to squeeze in 24 runs off of 2 gems and a level up. Made some nice progress on Marco and Coby v2. Got a 5x elder super too, so good.

Marco 84
Garp 69

Shanks 56
Coby 67
Mr 2 39 (max skill)
Impact Usopp 38

GH Usopp 42
Cindry 29

Unevolved:
Bonny
Franky

Try to get your Garp to level 80-90 since he is your main dmg Dealer against Zephyr. After that you can invest the rest in Coby, Mr 2 and Impact Usopp to get their levels a bit up. Is your Garp max or near Max skilled ? Then you should have much issues farming Zephyr.

RalchAC

Hey Tidd, you can remove me from the friend list on Japan, I gave up. Name's Hmmmmmmmm.

Kinda shitty how they gave him 1 socket

They probably thought he would be too broken as a F2P Jack of all trades unit if they added more sockets or something.

Cool, is he a secret boss or something? Is his drop rate low if he isn't? I might start farming for crocodile if that's the case.

Haha wow I wish I was that lucky. Unfortunately my bad luck extends to every other aspect except for Sugo pulls. Well... not counting the most recent one...

You've been farming fucking Mr2 for weeks and you haven't got a drop. I mean, at this rate you don't lose anything waiting for a bit and seeing it for yourself... But I'm not sure, I haven't playe the JP version, I just read it somewhere a few days ago.

Marco 84
Garp 69
Shanks 56
Coby 67
Mr 2 39 (max skill)
Impact Usopp 38
GH Usopp 42
Cindry 29

Unevolved:
Bonny
Franky

Is your Garp maxed? Depending on your answer you'll be recommended a different team.

Mazre

Was busy because of a soccer game today so i forget to change my leader and missed my first Turtle time. I dont need the Yellow Turtles but i will try to get a couple runs in so i can at least a couple baby turtles to evolve yellow pigs.

Man im tired....

PS. Next 2 days i will have to farm some Perona Units...Priority Numero Uno.

Try to get your Garp to level 80-90 since he is your main dmg Dealer against Zephyr. After that you can invest the rest in Coby, Mr 2 and Impact Usopp to get their levels a bit up. Is your Garp max or near Max skilled ? Then you should have much issues farming Zephyr.

Unfortunately my Garp is skill level 1, haven't been able to farm him at all, zombie team only, should be able to next time he swings around. Should I be looking at a double garp/marco/GP/coby/mr 2 team?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

ElChado

Neo Member

Mr 2 shows up all the time in the kimono strawhats fortnight. the problem is his drop rate is low. But maybe it's better than story drop %

bjork

I feel like I only fed Perona 15ish copies so far and she's at skill level 5. I'm just gonna keep feeding them 2 at a time until I get there.

RalchAC

Mmmm... Should I level my Garp from 82 to 90 using the turtle time in 90 minutes? Maybe my Kid? Ignore it and do Perona runs? I have 33 so far.

My other good PSY units are maxed, I don't plan to level up Sogeking with Turtles anytime soon...

bjork

Got my Garp to 72, but he's only skill level 3 so I guess any further leveling I do for him will be the next time he comes around. Used the small turtles to level some lower-tier dudes and I had 14 stamina, waiting for the seconds to click down, only to have the turtle disappear from the map. I was about 30 seconds shy of one last run. Ah well.

RalchAC

Garp at level 89. I'll get 1 million exp with Garp copies soon so he should be near level 99 the next time we get 2x skill up chance.

No free gem with today's yellow turtles!!?!!?? I have never been so disappointed.

You did.

You just don't remember the dark days of box space struggle, when we cried salty tears every time they updated the game and nothing changed.

Hisoka

Did 14 runs with 2 elder lol.

Noe that i've got vivi evolved, i want to get her to at least lvl 70, she will be my psy unit in my slasher team, because why not xD

bjork

Did 14 runs with 2 elder lol.

Noe that i've got vivi evolved, i want to get her to at least lvl 70, she will be my psy unit in my slasher team, because why not xD

She's a good unit, but even maxed she isn't super strong. I always opt to just double up on another color for a slasher team, bypassing her and Shanks.

Heng

You've been farming fucking Mr2 for weeks and you haven't got a drop. I mean, at this rate you don't lose anything waiting for a bit and seeing it for yourself... But I'm not sure, I haven't playe the JP version, I just read it somewhere a few days ago.
True enough, I guess I'll start farming Crocodile next week.

Mr 2 shows up all the time in the kimono strawhats fortnight. the problem is his drop rate is low. But maybe it's better than story drop %
Thanks for the info, it still beats farming stage 3 and 4 due to crap experience and fodder drops.

are we gonna have the usual purple turtle time today?
What time is it usually? Based on the pattern from the past week, I think it might show up at 2 PM CST and 12 AM CST (roughly 11 hours from now, and for people that are either 0 or 5).

ElChado

Neo Member
Wish i kept track of my turtle time last week so i could just take that time and subtract 2 hours for mondays turtles since the calculator doesnt seem to have updated, and is even broken for japan.

Hisoka

She's a good unit, but even maxed she isn't super strong. I always opt to just double up on another color for a slasher team, bypassing her and Shanks.

Yeah, you're right. Got her to lvl 63, she literally eats exp and she isn't even that strong sadly.

Well TT was a blast, combined with yesterdays TT i made it to 21 runs with.. tada! - 6 elder..

Im not even mad i guess.

RalchAC

are we gonna have the usual purple turtle time today?

Yeah, just substract 2 hours from your last Turtle Time hours (the PSY ones) and you should have your current one. For me it should be 9PM and 7AM. Our time zone might be different.

I'd like to see what the next event is about. I wonder if we'll get this kind of turtle times more often or if they're going to limit them once every few weeks.

Majukun

Yeah, just substract 2 hours from your last Turtle Time hours (the PSY ones) and you should have your current one. For me it should be 9PM and 7AM. Our time zone might be different.

I'd like to see what the next event is about. I wonder if we'll get this kind of turtle times more often or if they're going to limit them once every few weeks.
looks we are in the same time zone too (italy here) had the psy one 11pm and 9 am.. so it should be like you said 9pm-7am

that means I should be able to do a little more of perona runs

bjork

Yeah, you're right. Got her to lvl 63, she literally eats exp and she isn't even that strong sadly.

Well TT was a blast, combined with yesterdays TT i made it to 21 runs with.. tada! - 6 elder..

Im not even mad i guess.

I think she was the first character I maxed, so I feel you. It's good to have her, but it's a drag that she isn't really necessary at this point.

pelicansurf

I half-assed-ly ran turtle times yesterday since I was a bit burnt on the prospect. I maxed Franky and when I was going to top off a couple of my 90-level characters with elders, noticed I had Shanks! That damn guy inhales XP! He needs 4 million to max and he's not that good.

Majukun

damn..made the mistake to not save a red penguin to evolve kidd...it would have been good to evolve him to free some space and then use the other turtle s in turtle time to level him up decently..but the only stage with drop chance is logue town which has no penguins at all

pelicansurf

damn..made the mistake to not save a red penguin to evolve kidd...it would have been good to evolve him to free some space and then use the other turtle s in turtle time to level him up decently..but the only stage with drop chance is logue town which has no penguins at all
The stages in Loguetown are color coded (at least the first 5), that always have a priate penguin. Whether they drop or not is a different situation entirely.

Top Bottom