• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

ElChado

Neo Member
Ahhh, the art. If by "art" you mean DATASS, then yes :) I am personally a fan of the SW Nami (unevolved) "art". If i get her, she will stay unevolved for the "art".

nonono kimono nami has PLOT, it's as you said strong world nami that has the backstory.

Also no need to keep her unevolved just go to your character log or pokedex and you can gaze all day at units you've gotten.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
nonono kimono nami has PLOT, it's as you said strong world nami that has the backstory.

Also no need to keep her unevolved just go to your character log or pokedex and you can gaze all day at units you've gotten.
dat Halloween Nami is the new plot nao

Couple of questions about Doflamingo for you Japanese players:

1) Do both Doffy's do 99,999 damage when below 20% HP, or is it just the Bottom Doffy? I'm thinking it's just the bottom, but it definitely makes a difference for the strategy if the top does as well.

2) Not that it should matter, since hopefully he won't still be around, but it appears that the Top Doffy will heal damage starting on Turn 9? Any details on that? Is it for both? Any idea on the amount healed?

3) Useable damage reduction/turn delay specials? Here's what I have so far:
- Jozu
- Perona
- Alvida
- Mr. 1
- Smoker
- GP Usopp

I know there are other specials, but I'm talking about specials that are actually useable in teams against Doffy.

Annnnnd that's all. I'm working on my Doffy calculation spreadsheet, which is what I use for making my guides. Once I get those two questions answered, I'll upload the spreadsheet for others to use as well if people are interested.

I did nothing but farm the 2nd stage of Fuchsia Village for sea ponies today. I evolved 12 turtles to free up a whooping 36 inventory slots. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

koryuken

Couple of questions about Doflamingo for you Japanese players:

1) Do both Doffy's do 99,999 damage when below 20% HP, or is it just the Bottom Doffy? I'm thinking it's just the bottom, but it definitely makes a difference for the strategy if the top does as well.

2) Not that it should matter, since hopefully he won't still be around, but it appears that the Top Doffy will heal damage starting on Turn 9? Any details on that? Is it for both? Any idea on the amount healed?

Annnnnd that's all. I'm working on my Doffy calculation spreadsheet, which is what I use for making my guides. Once I get those two questions answered, I'll upload the spreadsheet for others to use as well if people are interested.

According to Gamewith its just the bottom. The top one does half damage and no nuke, but he locks units. I am actually planning to make a video once Doffy comes to global on how to beat him with Ray + F2 units by exploiting this. Most people are of the opinion that you need a WB friend for Ray to clear Doffy because Gamewith doesn't list every team possible.

According to Gamewith its just the bottom. The top one does half damage and no nuke, but he locks units. I am actually planning to make a video once Doffy comes to global on how to beat him with Ray + F2 units by exploiting this. Most people are of the opinion that you need a WB friend for Ray to clear Doffy because Gamewith doesn't list every team possible.

I don't want to take away from your video, but would you mind explaining that strategy? I would love to include it in my guide. I would be happy to give you full credit and even link your video if you would like.

bjork

Mr 2 skillbooks all over the place, but I maxed him a long time ago. Too bad base Mr 2 doesn't have a special, I've been sitting on one of those for months so I can make a prisoner Mr 2 as soon as it comes up.

koryuken

I don't want to take away from your video, but would you mind explaining that strategy? I would love to include it in my guide. I would be happy to give you full credit and even link your video if you would like.

I'm referencing the attack patter chart for Doffy on Gamewith.
https://translate.google.com/transl...://xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/9037

No problem. Here is the team that I will be using:

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D367:99,367:99,15:50,227:99,66:99,30:99C1,10B0D0O0L0G0S100H

Getting to Doffy would be the same as any other team, but IMO a MAX GP Usopp is probably required, so that you can use his special on stage 4 for extra stalling. On this team Alvidia is used both as a damage dealer and as a damage mitigator (note the lack of Jozu and Perona.) If you have GP Max'ed and follow the Gamewith stalling guide, you can get to Doffy with full hp. For this run, you just need to get to Doffy with 10,801 hp for your team - so there is some room for error at stalling. You can also get meat during the first GP special on stage 4 (or even during Doffy if you need to salvage your run).

Once you get to Doffy, use your Mihawk special as soon as you have it. According to the calc, you are doing 446k damage a turn with nuetral orbs with my team. After Mihawk special, the bosses have 1.68mil hp. You will need four turns to kill each boss with this team, 8 turns total.

Here is where the strategy comes in to play with a dual Ray team - you ignore the locking ability of the top Doffy (take advantage of the fact that he does less damage) and focus on killing the bottom one.

Use Alvidia on turn two to take 3600 dmg. You then use Golden Pound on turn three and kill the bottom Doffy on turn 4-5 turns, there is leeway. We are now on turn 5/6 and the bottom Doffy is dead. You have 2-3 more turns during the delay to deal damage/get meat if needed to get to 7200hp. After the delay is over, we will get hit by 7200 by top Doffy. Top Doffy has no 20% nuke. You have another turn to hit him afterwhich he should seal your middle row. Use the Ray special to unlock the units if he is still alive and kill him. According to the attack patter on Gamewith, he should do "nothing" on the turn following the lock, so you "probably" have yet another turn to do damage. He should really be dead by now even if you hitting greats.

I'm referencing the attack patter chart for Doffy on Gamewith.
https://translate.google.com/transl...://xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/9037

No problem. Here is the team that I will be using:

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D367:99,367:99,15:50,227:99,66:99,30:99C1,10B0D0O0L0G0S100H

Getting to Doffy would be the same as any other team, but IMO a MAX GP Usopp is probably required, so that you can use his special on stage 4 for extra stalling. On this team Alvidia is used both as a damage dealer and as a damage mitigator (note the lack of Jozu and Perona.) If you have GP Max'ed and follow the Gamewith stalling guide, you can get to Doffy with full hp. For this run, you just need to get to Doffy with 10,801 hp for your team - so there is some room for error at stalling. You can also get meat during the first GP special on stage 4 (or even during Doffy if you need to salvage your run).

Once you get to Doffy, use your Mihawk special as soon as you have it. According to the calc, you are doing 446k damage a turn with nuetral orbs with my team. After Mihawk special, the bosses have 1.68mil hp. You will need four turns to kill each boss with this team, 8 turns total.

Here is where the strategy comes in to play with a dual Ray team - you ignore the locking ability of the top Doffy (take advantage of the fact that he does less damage) and focus on killing the bottom one. You can use Golden Pound on turn three and kill the bottom Doffy on turn 4-5 turns, there is leeway. We are now on turn 5/6 and the bottom Doffy is dead. You have 2-3 more turns to deal damage/get meat if needed to get to 7200hp. After the delay is over, we will get hit by 7200. Top Doffy has no 20% nuke. You have another turn to hit him afterwhich he should seal your middle row. Use the Ray special to unlock the units if he is still alive kill him. According to the attack patter on gamewith, he should do "nothing" on the turn following the lock, so you have yet another turn to do damage. He should really be dead by now even if you are missing.

That looks awesome man. I definitely plan on including it in my guide. I'm pretty anal about turn timings, so I'll have to sit down and figure out the exact moves each turn, but that'll be easy now that I know the strategy.

More important question though: How the crap did you link your team in the Damage Calculator? I've been trying to figure that out ever since I started writing my guides!

Edit: Nevermind, I think I figured it out! How long have they had that option? That'll make things much easier for me.

koryuken

That looks awesome man. I definitely plan on including it in my guide. I'm pretty anal about turn timings, so I'll have to sit down and figure out the exact moves each turn, but that'll be easy now that I know the strategy.

More important question though: How the crap did you link your team in the Damage Calculator? I've been trying to figure that out ever since I started writing my guides!

Edit: Nevermind, I think I figured it out! How long have they had that option? That'll make things much easier for me.

Haha, the button to the right of "Reset" generates a static link. They have had it for at least a month, maybe longer...

Here is the beta version of the Doflamingo damage spreadsheet for anyone interested. You'll have to download it in order to actually see how it works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9mAY_aRRkLZa2JGRnhiNXQzUHc/view?usp=sharing

It is NOT FINISHED. I've got to finish up the If formulas for damage tomorrow (my brain is frazzled for tonight), but I've got pretty much all day at work to get it done. I just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone had any suggestions of stuff I might be missing (specials, damage, etc).

I'll definitely write a little FAQ up on how to use it once it's finished.

Edit: Took another shot at it. The damage function is pretty much working now. Just need to add a formula that decides if Bottom Doffy should attack every turn or not after Turn 8. Should be easy enough tomorrow morning. I'll write up the FAQ then too and probably lock/color code some of the cells too. Just realized I need to fix Smoker's special too, since it lasts multiple turns.

6mDAZSW.jpg
Whelp this was either very easy to get or I got very lucky lol, I did have a load of cola lying about for this though took 230 as oppose to normal Merry which probably took 500+

bjork

Ah, a new ship? I had no idea. That's cool that you got it maxed, gives me hope for the rest of us.

Told myself I won't start Jaya until I get Jigoro to appear. No dice so far.

Whelp this was either very easy to get or I got very lucky lol, I did have a load of cola lying about for this though took 230 as oppose to normal Merry which probably took 500+

So.. less high of an attack bonus but a standard health recovery?

Does that work well for any particular fornights or teams?

daydream

Banned
how are you guys tapping together? i'd like to get in on this, too. :eek:

also, my box is sitting at 141/140 right now without the usual 'your box is full' message popping up, weird!

edit: nm, now it noticed. damnit, lol.

Jayhawk

how are you guys tapping together? i'd like to get in on this, too. :eek:

also, my box is sitting at 141/140 right now without the usual 'your box is full' message popping up, weird!

edit: nm, now it noticed. damnit, lol.

They're users with similar numbers for 6th digit in their ID, so their gold chests always occur at the same time. First, do you know when your gold chests are happening? Then, they GPS spoof to go to the same location and do the friend game when at least two are available.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Honestly I kinda hate the current time Fortnight... Don't care about any of the units that drop there.

But I need those Killer skill books xD

bjork

Honestly I kinda hate the current time Fortnight... Don't care about any of the units that drop there.

But I need those Killer skill books xD

Are you having good luck getting them to drop? I ran about 10 30-staminas before I finally got everyone, but I had about 8 Killer books drop too. 0 skill ups, but I haven't found a spot for him in a team yet so I'm not sweating it too hard.

daydream

Banned
They're users with similar numbers for 6th digit in their ID, so their gold chests always occur at the same time. First, do you know when your gold chests are happening? Then, they GPS spoof to go to the same location and do the friend game when at least two are available.

ah, i'd love to get into this since i could use more keys/cola! how do i find out when the gold chests happen for me? the sixth number in my id is 3 if that tells you anything

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Are you having good luck getting them to drop? I ran about 10 30-staminas before I finally got everyone, but I had about 8 Killer books drop too. 0 skill ups, but I haven't found a spot for him in a team yet so I'm not sweating it too hard.
Hmm I think I have like 4-5 books so far, so I would say average luck with the drops. I'm trying to save them for a skill up event since he is one of my favorite units and I don't have Perona units taking up space.

Majukun

Finally dropped jigoro... i'll probably farm some guys in the following days

ready to tap Hisoka, where?
zeke you too

Top Bottom