• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
KaqQI7j.png

Finally!

Heng

So my brother started playing and he got V1 stage 2 Zoro and Smoker on his first 2 roll. I told him he cannot get a 6 star unit yet until Sugofest so he decided to keep his account until the next Sugofest comes and he'll try to reroll.

Man is it hard for him starting out. He keeps using rare recruit even though I told him not to lol. Another problem is box space (as usual) and the lack of gems. I've decided to try to recover my old account with G3 Luffy, Arlong, and Hina. I gave them the ID, the name of the account, the newest PW (although it's expired now), and a screen shot of the character box that cropped out the level, beli, and gem. Do you guys think it'll work? Hopefully it does although it's not like he can't reroll once Sugofest comes back.

I'm not sure how many people will actually find this useful, but I've basically finished my Doflamingo Damage Calculator now. You can find it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9mAY_aRRkLZRVJqVlBNYUNrZVk/view?usp=sharing

It looks kind of plain at first, but (IMO) it's pretty freaking powerful. Download it and play around with it!

Few things:
- Only edit cells that are highlighted in Light Blue
- I am going to add a 40 Stamina Mode as well. Shouldn't be hard now, but it'll be later this week.
- I know that my formulas are a mess, but it works and I'm not touching them.

If you see anything at all that's wrong, or if you're able to break it somehow (other than editing random cells), please let me know! I'm really hoping you can't, but I definitely need to know.

Qmzn

Neo Member
JP Sugo Result:

Chopper
Hammer Usopp
Urouge
Rakuyo
Whitey Bay
and on the last pull,
vgy5cb4.jpg

And yeah, it's a shame his Captain ability can't buff Mihawk's special. But still, good new stuff to play with. No Soapy Kalifa, though.

ElChado

Neo Member
japan 8 pull results:
v1 base nami
v1 base nami
unevolved mr 5
unevolved mr 5
v2 base ussop
helmeppo
unevolved pell
unevolved thatch(had one last sugo)

In more interesting news, japan is getting a halloween event on event isle where costumed strawhats will be from oct 6th to 20th.

Tidd

Japan sugo results time? Got Law, Kaku and SW Chopper. And some silver shit, all in all I'm happy with that. Especially since I already had Apoo.

RalchAC

So my brother started playing and he got V1 stage 2 Zoro and Smoker on his first 2 roll. I told him he cannot get a 6 star unit yet until Sugofest so he decided to keep his account until the next Sugofest comes and he'll try to reroll.

Man is it hard for him starting out. He keeps using rare recruit even though I told him not to lol. Another problem is box space (as usual) and the lack of gems. I've decided to try to recover my old account with G3 Luffy, Arlong, and Hina. I gave them the ID, the name of the account, the newest PW (although it's expired now), and a screen shot of the character box that cropped out the level, beli, and gem. Do you guys think it'll work? Hopefully it does although it's not like he can't reroll once Sugofest comes back.

If it doesn't work, my tablet has a G3 account that I haven't used in a long while. It's at Logue Town p-level 30-something. If you want it and can't recover your old account is yours.

Tidd

Remember don't do the Rayleigh island with full stamina... Because you will definitely level up after that.

Or maybe you won't. Island only brings you 50.000 exp

Kyou

Me: Hahaha I have cola for days and this Flying Merry upgraded to 9 no problem max level here I come
*15 minutes later*
*turns over empty box of cola* HOW

RalchAC

Remember don't do the Rayleigh island with full stamina... Because you will definitely level up after that.

Or maybe you won't. Island only brings you 50.000 exp

Got Bike Smoker!

Now I'll level him up a bit. Probably until level 80. I'll farm a few more copies when he comes back in order to max his CD (which is at 18 right now) before maxing him

Me: Hahaha I have cola for days and this Flying Merry upgraded to 9 no problem max level here I come
*15 minutes later*
*turns over empty box of cola* HOW

Is there some reason you're upgrading the Flying Merry instead of saving Cola for future ships?

RalchAC

I'm doing Jaya and after that I'll go back to farming Mr1.

I'm not touching Absalom island even if I would like to farm DJ Sanji and Killer skillbooks. That place is like the most boring Fortnight ever IMO. The other day I choose the wrong friend captain (Ace) yet I was able to finish it (used my Slasher team).

Sure it's better. But we assumed we would get 3x 130k ._.

Well, that's still almost a guaranteed level up. I'm at level 174 and I need around 90k in order to level up. So with a bit of management I can get the free stamina bar.

any thoughts on which way to take the tony tony chopper evolution?

None of them are all that great really. I would probably go with either Brain Point or Guard Point personally. Brain Point is a pretty nice Food orb generator, but his usefulness is surpassed by other free characters later on (Broggy mostly). Guard Point's ability is kind of handy (same as Smoker's) and I think I heard someone mention you could use him for one of the boss raids? I dunno.

In the end, it won't really matter that much. Heck, unless you just really think you'll need either of those, I would just pick the one that I thought looked the coolest.

RalchAC

None of them are all that great really. I would probably go with either Brain Point or Guard Point personally. Brain Point is a pretty nice Food orb generator, but his usefulness is surpassed by other free characters later on (Broggy mostly). Guard Point's ability is kind of handy (same as Smoker's) and I think I heard someone mention you could use him for the Zephyr raid? I dunno.

In the end, it won't really matter that much. Heck, unless you just really think you'll need either of those, I would just pick the one that I thought looked the coolest.

I think there is a F2P DEX team for Ivankov that uses both Smoker and Guard Point.

Plus he is a Fighter, so he might be useful in some type restricted island.

For Brain Point Chopper, I'd say Broggy is not worth farming him. You're probably wasting hundreds of stamina before he drops, he would probably be used at the beginning of a chain (so the damage difference won't be big) and there are better orb manipulation combos for INT now that Cindy has dropped. So Brain Point + Buggy/Purple Marine is a good enough stop gap until you get a Towel Nami.

Edit: Plus, we'll probably get a event where Broggy, Dorry and other characters will be added to the Friend Point Gacha in the future. That and the fact that he isn't a must have character means that I wouldn't recommend farming him

StMeph

Got way less Rank XP than expected since I saw that I only ranked up once. Looked it up, and apparently it's 50k instead of 130k because we're getting the island three times. I suppose that makes sense, and is actually better for most people too.

RalchAC

I've finally done Jaya. Got 5 gems and the Merry. I'm up to 38 gems right now.

Did Japan got 10 gems after clearing Ark Maxim?

I wonder how many lvl will i get if i do reyleigh special training island i am lvl 56 right now

I think there is a spreadsheet in Reddit where you can see how much exp you need for each level.

bjork

Finished Jaya yesterday. Got a triceratops and the "creatures of south island" or whatever. I feel like Jaya went by much quicker than Alubarna, maybe there was just less story bits?

But now that that's done and Absalom's drops are done, time to roll back to Little Garden and start farming all the stuff I missed since then, which is basically everything.

Majukun

damn..farmed mr 2,didn't get it and didn't even notice that today jaya is 0,5 stamina..how many chapters are there?
I'll try finish it with the stamina i'll get from this point onward..thank god for 5 minutes stamina refill

bjork

damn..farmed mr 2,didn't get it and didn't even notice that today jaya is 0,5 stamina..how many chapters are there?
I'll try finish it with the stamina i'll get from this point onward..thank god for 5 minutes stamina refill

It's got 15.

I noticed today that the pre-written tweets are 1 character too long on snails now. I wonder why.

RedBoot

For Brain Point Chopper, I'd say Broggy is not worth farming him. You're probably wasting hundreds of stamina before he drops, he would probably be used at the beginning of a chain (so the damage difference won't be big) and there are better orb manipulation combos for INT now that Cindy has dropped. So Brain Point + Buggy/Purple Marine is a good enough stop gap until you get a Towel Nami.

I do remember seeing an INT Slasher team for farming Garp: Double Vista, Helmeppo, Mr. 3, Broggy, and Buggy, using the Coffin Boat. You can pretty much beat up Garp normally with that group, thanks to the HP boost. Broggy's ability would help there.

Of course, with some of the later INT Slashers (Croc, Impel Down Mr. 1, Whitey Bay), you can probably get by without the Broggy/Buggy combo.

Heng

If it doesn't work, my tablet has a G3 account that I haven't used in a long while. It's at Logue Town p-level 30-something. If you want it and can't recover your old account is yours.
Are you sure? That would be great, I'll send you a pm.

i have no idea how that works

It's really not that hard.

1) Type in your Team's HP (Cell B3)
2) Use https://optc.github.io/damage/#/ to calculate your team's damage for each turn. Depending on which clone you are hitting, put that damage into either Column B or C.
3) If you plan on healing any that turn, place the amount healed into Column D.
4) Use a defensive or offensive special this turn? Just select it from the drop down box in Columns G & H.

That's all there is to it. It looks really complicated, but 80% of the numbers on that sheet are automatically calculated. It's really not that bad.

RalchAC

Got Mr1! I already evolved him. Going to try to get Doublefinger. After that... I may have to do Absalom again T.T

Are you sure? That would be great, I'll send you a pm.

Yeah, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow since I don't have any battery left and I'm going to bed soon :p

Heng

Got Mr1! I already evolved him. Going to try to get Doublefinger. After that... I may have to do Absalom again T.T

Yeah, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow since I don't have any battery left and I'm going to bed soon :p
Congrats on Mr. 1! I told my brother and he is really excited, thank you.

Been messing around with my Doflamingo damage calculator, and came up with the following f2p team for Doffy - 60 Stamina:

Coffin Ship - Max Level
Mihawk - Lvl. 99
Mihawk - Lvl. 99
Arlong - Lvl. 99
Mr. 1 - Lvl. 70
Morgan - Lvl. 70
GP Usopp - Lvl. 50

Annnd that's pretty much it. Nothing mind blowing here, but it's kind of nice to see that a team like this would actually work. You'll have to hit every single perfect, but it's definitely doable and it only takes 7 Turns. Remember, this is for 60 Stamina, so the same team should absolutely blow through 40 Stamina.

I haven't worked out how to stall during the first four stages yet, but it should be completely doable, especially if you have a near maxed Mihawk.

Top Bottom