• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

guys can you remember me chrono's code? I can't find you and I'm starting to think I put the wrong code to spoof location

koryuken

That looks awesome man. I definitely plan on including it in my guide. I'm pretty anal about turn timings, so I'll have to sit down and figure out the exact moves each turn, but that'll be easy now that I know the strategy.

More important question though: How the crap did you link your team in the Damage Calculator? I've been trying to figure that out ever since I started writing my guides!

Edit: Nevermind, I think I figured it out! How long have they had that option? That'll make things much easier for me.

People on reddit pointed out, there was a big flaw in my plan lol. Doffy pre-emptive halves your health, so you are a bit screwed with my original team.

This Ray team can still clear it, but its more for a proof of concept. Other teams clear Doffy way more easily, but it is still do-able,

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D367:99,367:99,15:50,253:99,66:99,227:99C1,10B0D0O0L0G0S100H

bjork

Even with the Rayleigh islands, I don't think I'll be in a position to do and Doflamingo farming, viable team or no. I think I have 101 stamina right now, so to get to 120 I'd need to level up like 40x? No time soon.

koryuken

Even with the Rayleigh islands, I don't think I'll be in a position to do and Doflamingo farming, viable team or no. I think I have 101 stamina right now, so to get to 120 I'd need to level up like 40x? No time soon.

We don't have Zephyr yet, so you have like 3 months minimum. I'd say its very doable, esp with 5min stamina. Also, for 100 STA, you could farm Doffy 60 sta, then Doffy 40 Sta -- but I am pretty confident you will have 120 sta if you play every day.

bjork

I guess I'll see when the time comes, heh.

Time to go play through Jaya in bed, then grab some sleep for work tonight. Wee

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah with the 5 minute stamina refresh i think many of use will be able to farm DoFla effectively once he gets her. After Mihawk he is pretty much the next must-have max skill unit so maxing him will be my priority.

I am more worried about having the right team to farm him without too many issues. G3, MC and Mihawk teams...still have to figure out which team would be the easiest for him.

Tidd

By the time when we get Doffy we will have overcharge stamina and then everyone can farm him if you have the right team.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
By the time when we get Doffy we will have overcharge stamina and then everyone can farm him if you have the right team.

That would be perfect.

Just saw the JP CP9 Gacha Units....Lucci 6* and Khalifa look great.

Kyou

LRTlXG6.jpg

And now I'm done with the Absalom event.

*sighs wistfully and looks at photo of dogpen*

koryuken

And now I'm done with the Absalom event.

*sighs wistfully and looks at photo of dogpen*

I fused him... everything about this character is bad lol. I'm still running Absalom for Killer books/turtles/pigs. Maybe I should farm Croc instead??

ElChado

Neo Member
Welp, game decided to mess with me today. First with 0 red dragon drops after 5 runs-need it to evolve absalom-and now i find my 2nd snail for the day and it says confirmation error 403:186 after it working fine an hour earlier. Tried confirming again, tried allowing access again, revoked it from twitter and then gave it access again, changed settings in twitter nothing seems to work. Even searching no one has the same error code. Guess im going to issue a password and try a reinstall

For anyone who sent me an invite, if i haven't accepted already i apologize-have no space and no one has been off for more than 1 day-i've accepted all i can so far and with the reinstall anyone not added yet will be lost from my mail.

Has anyone encountered a snail related error where the confirmation fails and I get "Support tracking number: 403:186"

I did 4 snails earlier today and now I'm trying to do the 5th and I keep getting this error. I tried logging out of twitter via my mobile chrome browser so it brings me to the log in page when I tap on "Tweet" in the OPTC app and then it gives me the "Sign in to authorize app" screen, which I do and then the page redirects me to the app where I keep getting the same error over and over again, even when I remain logged in through Chrome. I even tried creating a new twitter account and it's still doing it to me.

Welp, game decided to mess with me today. First with 0 red dragon drops after 5 runs-need it to evolve absalom-and now i find my 2nd snail for the day and it says confirmation error 403:186 after it working fine an hour earlier. Tried confirming again, tried allowing access again, revoked it from twitter and then gave it access again, changed settings in twitter nothing seems to work. Even searching no one has the same error code. Guess im going to issue a password and try a reinstall

For anyone who sent me an invite, if i haven't accepted already i apologize-have no space and no one has been off for more than 1 day-i've accepted all i can so far and with the reinstall anyone not added yet will be lost from my mail.

Seems like other people are having the same issue.

Mazre

Japan Sugo was so bad...

2 Zoro
2 Goldenweek
Sanji
Fine Temp Nami (nice but dup)
New Kaku (Dex 2x Atk + 2 x Dex special dmg / random dex dmg + slot shuffle special)
New Kaku again

RedBoot

Japan Sugo was so bad...

2 Zoro
2 Goldenweek
Sanji
New Kaku (Dex 2x Atk + 2 x Dex special dmg / random dex dmg + slot shuffle special)
New Kaku again

Nice to know that even in the future, DEX ups will be full of Goldenweeks. :p

Also I'm expecting a lot of people will want New Kalifa from the art alone.

Jayhawk

I pulled 5 times on the JP account, which I don't play a lot on, for sugofest. I ended up with 3 CP9 members I didn't want (i.e., not Lucci, Kalifa or Kaku).

For global, I thought I would have more difficulty with stalling with a Boa team for Absalom, but I haven't had trouble.

koryuken

Japan Sugo was so bad...

2 Zoro
2 Goldenweek
Sanji
New Kaku again

I'm wondering if the new Kaku will buff the Mihawk special to do double the 30% rate? If so, he becomes godlike. If it works, it might be broken lol -- dual Kaku captains + one mihawl special. = 30% four times?

Mazre

I'm wondering if the new Kaku will buff the Mihawk special to do double the 30% rate? If so, he becomes godlike. If it works, it might be broken lol -- dual Kaku captains + one mihawl special. = 30% four times?

Yeah pretty sure it'll be like Fossa and just specials that specify Dex damage. Mihawks just says reduces current HP by 30%.

Top Bottom