• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

My results:

Garp: 5/34. I need to farm more copies T.T
Perona 9/35. Had 40 copies.
Hina: 2/7. It's at 16. Soon I'll max her.
T.Nami: 1/4.
Fullbody: 1/5. Was at 6 CD, now maxed.

I've been fucked with Garp (got non-skill up rate) but at least I've maxed Perona.

And my Garp is like 97 now without being max skilled...

Edit: BTW guys, I've seen that in the Chain Chronicle forum (another mobile game I've been playing for a few days) they're talking about making a general thread for games like this. We could try to do a new OT, updated and a bit more fancy than the current one. I can be in charge of doing it as long as somebody helps me a little bit with the banners (I suck at photoshop, sorry guys) and some info.

I have a proposal for a name: One Piece Treasure Cruise [OT3] We skipped the 2nd due to copyright issues :p

And I thought about having:

- Presentation
- FAQ
- Tier list (would need some help here).
- Raidboss section that had some videos linked and Cloggerdude's blog guides (not much work, just searching and linking).

We're about to reach 350 pages, and most OPs get updated between 350-400 pages, right?

Again, I'd only be able to do it if I get some help from other regular posters, since my time and skills are limited :)

Hana-Bi

Had my Perona at skill level 5 and 31 Peronas left.

First five Peronas no skill up, second five one skill up and the third five no skill up... Why did I save all these Peronas when the skill up suck?

I now switched to power up only three Peronas at a time. First three two (!) skill ups, and then for the next two times one skill up each. So I maxed her. :)

Will now use only three units/skill books at a time for a skill up...

Law probably only really needs to get his skill down to 12 instead of his max of 10 since Apuu's max cooldown is 12 and you'll be using them together as a combo.

Majukun

shouldn't had hoarded all those Peronas.. maxed her with like 20 left.
Garp gave me a decent 5 out of 18.
marco only 1 out of 8
had a whole lot of bepo's skillbooks but didn't managed to max it.. lv 10 For him

all in all a decent session.. and now I have like 100 free slots in the storage. gonna try max the Halloween part and next hina
I presume I can just be a scrub and Vivi/Laboon Ivankov?
You can't, battle will never end

bjork

Edit: BTW guys, I've seen that in the Chain Chronicle forum (another mobile game I've been playing for a few days) they're talking about making a general thread for games like this.

What does this mean? A catch-all for all mobile games, or just a "this is what is common in mobile games" thread?

0/0 skillups because I use my books when I get em.

Majukun

What does this mean? A catch-all for all mobile games, or just a "this is what is common in mobile games" thread?

0/0 skillups because I use my books when I get em.

for perona you probably did the right thing..i maxxed her with a little more than 20 books

a little scared that i "only" got 5 garp skillups...he maxes at 13 turns,i have 10 more to do ò_ò

bjork

It's funny, I won't sit on skillbooks or dupes because I don't want them taking up space, but I'll sit on 2 of each evo material just in case. Though sometimes it seems like finding the material you need is a bigger pain, heh.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Same. Only good pull was Ace, and he was a dupe. Luckily I'm stopping myself at 5 pulls, so it won't hurt me further.

At this point, my most wanted pulls are Kid and G3 Luffy, so I'll wait for a STR boosted sugo before I go all out again (hopefully it'll coincide with Strong World 1 or 2, I'd like to pull SW Luffy or SW Franky).

But tonight will be fun when the skill up starts and I can reclaim my box space from the 50 Peronas that have been squatting there for a month. :p

Heh yeah - when you get those shitty drops you just move on quickly and focus on more positive stuff....like potential Skill Ups xD

On another note....i wasted too much stamina the last couple weeks so i was wondering what are the good spots to farm baby turtles in Story Islands during 1/2 stamina or 2x drop days ?

Skill up time:

G3: 3 books. 2 special ups. (level 5 now.)

Law: 3 books. 0 level ups.

Killer: 7 books. 1 level up.

Mr.2: 5 books. 1 level up. (level 5)

Fullbody: 5 books. 1 level up. (level 5)

Halloween luffy: 5 copies. 1 level up. (level 3)

Halloween Franky: 5 copies. 2 level up.

Halloween chopper: 5 copies. 0 levels up :( (really the only halloween char I really wanted levels on..)

Halloween Nami: 3 copies. 0 levels up.

Halloween Usopp: 2 copies. 1 level up.

Perona: 35 copies. 5 levels up.

--

Not a great run, I guess G3 with 2/3 books was easily my best char. At least I got Perona under 20 turns though.

I'm gonna farm Hina some more while the skill up lasts, I haven't maxed mr.2, fullbody or Hina yet & the EXP is actually good unlike previous reruns.

Majukun

Heh yeah - when you get those shitty drops you just move on quickly and focus on more positive stuff....like potential Skill Ups xD

On another note....i wasted too much stamina the last couple weeks so i was wondering what are the good spots to farm baby turtles in Story Islands during 1/2 stamina or 2x drop days ?

syrup island 1 has 3 baby turtles (red,blue and green) on the last stage,but they don't really drop as often as you would think even with the double drop rate...
there was an island which gives a baby blue turtle pretty much every run on double drop rate.,.i used it a lot when we had tons of blue pigs...but i don't remember which it was now...maybe orange town 8?

RalchAC

for perona you probably did the right thing..i maxxed her with a little more than 20 books

a little scared that i "only" got 5 garp skillups...he maxes at 13 turns,i have 10 more to do ò_ò

Me too. And I used 34 Garps T.T

syrup island 1 has 3 baby turtles (red,blue and green) on the last stage,but they don't really drop as often as you would think even with the double drop rate...
there was an island which gives a baby blue turtle pretty much every run on double drop rate.,.i used it a lot when we had tons of blue pigs...but i don't remember which it was now...maybe orange town 8?

Yeah, it's Orange Town 8. It's not a guaranteed turtle every run because the Turtle stage can have Seaponies too. But it's a useful one in any case.

And I've just gave a look at the Halloween Strawhats Part 2. It drops Blue Turtles and Pigs. So you don't need to spend your stamina there.

Halloween 2 and Brook will allow me to max level my Lucci, Kaku and Killer *-*. Right now I'm focusing on units that are key for both my Type and Class teams.

Did they lower Hina's drop rate or something btw?

I've not gotten a single hina drop at all.

Bad luck, bro. I've got 9 in 2 days.

Majukun

i'm finishing leveling up the guys with the halloween fortnight and then go to max hina..did we need some trick for her fortnight?or it was in the period when a good turn delay with gp usopp solved everything?

i'm finishing leveling up the guys with the halloween fortnight and then go to max hina..did we need some trick for her fortnight?or it was in the period when a good turn delay with gp usopp solved everything?

Hina's a joke, a proper DEX team decimates her in like 2-3 turns.

Just make sure to turn delay her before you cut her health down below 50% or she'll start spamming 12-turn locks on your team.

Hisoka

My results:

Garp: 5/34. I need to farm more copies T.T
Perona 9/35. Had 40 copies.
Hina: 2/7. It's at 16. Soon I'll max her.
T.Nami: 1/4.
Fullbody: 1/5. Was at 6 CD, now maxed.

I've been fucked with Garp (got non-skill up rate) but at least I've maxed Perona.

And my Garp is like 97 now without being max skilled...

Edit: BTW guys, I've seen that in the Chain Chronicle forum (another mobile game I've been playing for a few days) they're talking about making a general thread for games like this. We could try to do a new OT, updated and a bit more fancy than the current one. I can be in charge of doing it as long as somebody helps me a little bit with the banners (I suck at photoshop, sorry guys) and some info.

I have a proposal for a name: One Piece Treasure Cruise [OT3] We skipped the 2nd due to copyright issues :p

- Presentation
- FAQ
- Raidboss section that had some videos linked and Cloggerdude's blog guides (not much work, just searching and linking).

We're about to reach 350 pages, and most OPs get updated between 350-400 pages, right?

Again, I'd only be able to do it if I get some help from other regular posters, since my time and skills are limited :)

Ahahaha.. How time has changed. At first, the OT idea was smth like OPTC OT 1 *KLUNK* We failed the upgrade. So were stuck.
Now we move one number to much. Gave me a really good laugh!
You have my vote.

And congrats on your skillups.

Skill up report:

4/16 Perona
4/10 Mirage Nami
4/8 Gear 2nd Luffy
0/5 Gear 3rd Luffy
3/5 Vampire Chopper
3/4 Kumacy
3/9 Broggy (MAX'd)
2/5 Ashura Zoro (MAX'd)
1/4 Slasher Croc
0/2 DJ Sanji
0/1 Cabin Boy Helmeppo
0/1 Smoker
0/1 Tashigi
0/1 Captain Kuro

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I just MAXd Halloween Chopper's S. LVL. Got closer with Law and Croc (1 skill up each after last night, so s. LVL 12 and 19 respectively.)

Verelios

Perona 7/40 damn, damn, damn
Killer 10/30 ^^^what's up
Law 1/10...so at sl.lvl 4 now
Cindry 1/5 and at SL.lvl 5

Guess I gotta farm some more!

I needed one more to max Killer!? What the...

bjork

I know the game picks it ahead of time, but it seems like if you don't kill Hina first, she won't drop. Had the front left dude drop money 4x now, heh.

Maxed the skills for:
Double Ironfist Fullbody to max (5 turns)
Dog Penguin to max (8 turns)
Lapin to max (8 turns)
Sogeking to max (15 turns with 6 books, was level 2 before skill up anyway =D)
General Zombie to max (15 turns)
Cabin Boy Helmeppo to max (20 turns)

Upgraded terribly:
Perona 1 skill up from 5 of her
Mihawk 1 skill up from 5 of him
Law 1 skill up from 4 skillbooks and 1 of him

Didn't upgrade:
Gear 3 Luffy 6 skillbooks no skill up (lv5 21 turns)
Whtiebeard 5 skillbooks no skill up (lv1 25 turns)
=/

Also is it recommended to try and get an extra Hina for the impel down Bon Clay evo?
a03fd-0.png

Or Hina appears again before that fortnight?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hmm...why would you want to evolve the rare PSY version of Mr. 2 into the DEX version which drops at Impel Down anyway? I dont see a scenario where you would want or need to go with the the Hina evolution.

Orange Town 8 ? Perfect thanks - guess i will check it out the next time.

bjork

Hmm...why would you want to evolve the rare PSY version of Mr. 2 into the DEX version which drops at Impel Down anyway? I dont see a scenario where you would want or need to go with the the Hina evolution.

I've been sitting on a maxed Mr. 2 specifically for this, for eons. I remember reading about it and getting a spare Mr. 2 right around then, so I just maxed him and sat on it.

RalchAC

Orange Town 8 ? Perfect thanks - guess i will check it out the next time.

Because some people have pulled him like 5 times, I guess (I'm one of those).

But yeah, no reason to do it that way since he is a common drop in a fortnight

I just remember seeing Hina to one of the evolution and just stuck out for me lol
Sorry wrong Bon lol actually looking for at this one, who needs a Hina:

he is?what fortnight?
http://optc-guide.com/2015/08/06/escape-from-impel-down-baroque-works/

BTW guys, I've seen that in the Chain Chronicle forum (another mobile game I've been playing for a few days) they're talking about making a general thread for games like this. We could try to do a new OT, updated and a bit more fancy than the current one. I can be in charge of doing it as long as somebody helps me a little bit with the banners (I suck at photoshop, sorry guys) and some info.

- Presentation
- FAQ

I think we've needed a new OP for quite a while now. Would definitely probably help get new players into the game.

I say go for it!

RalchAC

he is?what fortnight?

The DEX Bon Clay us a Fortnight one, yeah.

I think we've needed a new OP for quite a while now. Would definitely probably help get new players into the game.

I say go for it!

Yeah, I've been toying with that idea for a while. So I said, why not? As soon as the whole thing starts to shape up decently I'll share the Google Doc where Im going to write it.

I just got a stamina refill with only 2 stamina left. It feels great.

It's being 2 weeks since my last stamina refill T.T

Qmzn

Neo Member
I hate leveling Specials. So frustrating to watch time and effort go down the toilet.

Perona: 5/30, Lv. 6. Damn it.
Garp: 5/30, Lv. 8. Double damn it.
Killer: 9/16, Lv. 10. Solid results, but I still don't know why I bothered. 25-turn MAX feels like a joke.
CB Helmeppo 2/5, Lv. MAX.
Dog Penguin: 2/8, Lv. I don't care.
MT Nami: 3/5, Lv. 4.
Lil' Vampire Chopper 6/15, Lv.7.
Warlord Croc, 3/15, Lv. 5

I really wanted double-MAX'd Garp, so I could have something strong and burst-tastic besides Mihawk. With Zephyr in limbo, I'm less upset about Perona, though.

I see what you did there.

I'm not the greatest at Photoshop, but I'm not terrible, either. If I had some concrete size and content parameters, I could probably work something up. What are we talking about, a new splash banner, and maybe some section headers?

RalchAC

If anybody has better suggestions for an OT name (some positivism would be great too!) say it.

Thinking about original or funny thread names is always great fun.

what's wrong with my beautiful OP?!

Nothing against it. But It's a bit outdated, so I thought about making a new one since the new general thread about Gacha game has been made.

Plus we're almost at the number of pages where new OTs are usually made.

If you want to keep your crown I won't fight :p

I'm not the greatest at Photoshop, but I'm not terrible, either. If I had some concrete size and content parameters, I could probably work something up. What are we talking about, a new splash banner, and maybe some section headers?

Give me a few days and I'll be able to be a bit more concrete. But yeah, mainly some section headers.

bjork

Yeah, 20k posts, though they can/have been changed earlier than that if everyone migrates.

I don't have a witty title handy, but I'm sure someone will come up with a winner.

Dandte

Yeah, 20k posts, though they can/have been changed earlier than that if everyone migrates.

I don't have a witty title handy, but I'm sure someone will come up with a winner.

I still like my " - vivi is Love, vivi is life". But it is kinda outdated for the Most of us.

RedBoot

My poor Princess Vivi... sitting in her dark, quiet boxed. Maxed and all dressed up, with no place to go. :(

I think she's supposed to be useful in the Duck Squad fortnight, so she'll get one last hurrah, at least. I still need to get another 10 levels or so on mine to get her to the final evo.

Also, that fortnight apparently has GP Usopp and Marco books, so I'll be farming the hell out of that one.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Also, that fortnight apparently has GP Usopp and Marco books, so I'll be farming the hell out of that one.

Marco, yes, with decent rates to boot. Good luck on the GP books, though. The drop rate ventures upon insult, just like with Kuro.

Raxious

"I've got 99 legends but Whitebeard ain't one!"

but yea, if u wanna do the next OT go ahead. I had started to write some stuff with more emphasis on the JP version seeing as that one is the better one, but I probably won't have the time to maintain it and always keep it up to date.

Top Bottom