• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Dawg

Two questions:

1) Does the attack order of your chain matter? I mean... your chain gets a better multiplier each attack, right? Would it be better to attack with your weakest ATK unit first and finish your turn with your strongest unit? Or am I seeing this all wrong?

2) I gathered a bunch of different colored turtles from snails. None of them are green, though. And since you guys told me to evolve my Mihawk asap (lvl 48 atm), should I use them all on him? He already needs like 20K per level.

Two questions:

1) Does the attack order of your chain matter? I mean... your chain gets a better multiplier each attack, right? Would it be better to attack with your weakest ATK unit first and finish your turn with your strongest unit? Or am I seeing this all wrong?

2) I gathered a bunch of different colored turtles from snails. None of them are green, though. And since you guys told me to evolve my Mihawk asap (lvl 48 atm), should I use them all on him? He already needs like 20K per level.

1) Yup, absolutely. I arrange my characters based on their attack, which makes it easier.

2) What's your current pirate level? Keep in mind that his cost will shoot up to 50 once you evolve him, so make sure you can "afford" to build a team around him. Otherwise, as long as you don't have any other worthwhile characters, then he's definitely a great character to have. Especially if you already have a team of slashers.

Dawg

1) Yup, absolutely. I arrange my characters based on their attack, which makes it easier.

2) What's your current pirate level? Keep in mind that his cost will shoot up to 50 once you evolve him, so make sure you can "afford" to build a team around him. Otherwise, as long as you don't have any other worthwhile characters, then he's definitely a great character to have. Especially if you already have a team of slashers.

I'm level 96 :c

Sakura Brook, Nami, and Robin are being added to the rare recruit for a short time. Fortunately none of them are particularly impressive so I'd save your gems unless you're into collecting units.

RedBoot

ADRIFT: HUMMING BLOOK

Looks like we're getting another round of non-INT turtle times, as well as a return of the Rayleigh training level.

DrAg0nBoY

So many G3's now... I really think that it is much easier and safer going 2x Mihawk's with coffin boat.

I do hope I will have enought Mihawks throughout the day.

Just as a friendly reminder, tomorrow is lobster day! Now that we actually have the inventory space to hold on to them it would be a good time to stock up. For reference, here's the chart of all the notable units that require them:

R27S70b.png

Copons

Every time Mihawk comes back I'm amazed by how easier it gets.
I gave it two morning runs, dizzy by sleep and flu, both times I fucked up at the seahorse, both times I managed to dispatch of Mihawk in a couple of turns with 5 units - once even with my own Mihawk captain locked.

Though, I remember fondly when Mihawk came the first time, that frenzy only possible for our first master boss, and the bunch of gems I had to throw in to get the guy.

Majukun

so.. good news and bad news today morning.. next event is another training one.. good, tons of exp. to reach 120 stamina faster and colored turtle time.
now the bad news... 1 week long Sugofest with no. interesting unit on the line.. how are those Sakurai units?

the other bad news is that apart from Ryuma not a single skillbook that I need is in book's fortnight
is Ryuma a guy I wanna max though? his ability is random damage.. is it good damage?

EDIT:seems like they are nothing special.. i think i'll. Just use another 20 gems and up my storage to 500

RalchAC

GUYS! Remember to grab a copy if you can since there is a yet to be released mission that needs an unevolved Mihawk!

Every time Mihawk comes back I'm amazed by how easier it gets.
I gave it two morning runs, dizzy by sleep and flu, both times I fucked up at the seahorse, both times I managed to dispatch of Mihawk in a couple of turns with 5 units - once even with my own Mihawk captain locked.

Though, I remember fondly when Mihawk came the first time, that frenzy only possible for our first master boss, and the bunch of gems I had to throw in to get the guy.

Yeah, I remember the first time he came I had really big problems killing him with a G3 / G2 team.

Last time it was easy using a MC + WB, 2x MC or 2x Mihawk team.

Now I've done it once and I actually felt it was easier than some of the newest 30 stamina fortnights.

ADRIFT: HUMMING BLOOK

Looks like we're getting another round of non-INT turtle times, as well as a return of the Rayleigh training level.

I'd be more happy if we got the Turtles after Sugofest or something. Most of my units are quite high leveled already.

Guess I'm not going to gem for the Turtles. Hopefully we can get a few ones running Rayleigh island and Turtle Rush for the "first time".

Majukun

decided to spend some gems and get my storage to 500..i was already reaching the limit of 400 with the halloween mugiwara i'm storaging

anyway..i remember someone saying that ryuma is a good character,especially because we don't have many good yellow slashers..but it's ability it's worth maxing?

anyway..i remember someone saying that ryuma is a good character,especially because we don't have many good yellow slashers..but it's ability it's worth maxing?

It's just a "random damage to all enemies" type ability. I don't believe that it's supposed to deal significant amounts of damage, but I may be wrong.

I'll definitely pick him up, but I've already got Shanks. I guess he's a bit stronger ATK wise, but Shanks beats him on HP and RCV.

RedBoot

I think Ryuuma needs like 17 skill levels to max, too. Probably not worth the effort.

On the other hand, I did manage to max Kumacy's special, so who knows? Just depends on how much I run Brook (and how often Ryuuma books drop).

bjork

Time to start running Mihawk. Currently level 86 with a special level of 11. So I need 5 more skill ups? We'll see how it goes.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I think Ryuuma needs like 17 skill levels to max, too. Probably not worth the effort.

On the other hand, I did manage to max Kumacy's special, so who knows? Just depends on how much I run Brook (and how often Ryuuma books drop).
I think getting Ryuuma to appear at all might be difficult... Remember reading that he is quite rare.

RedBoot

So apparently overfill stamina does not work when leveling up. I had to learn that the hard way -_-

Just on gems and snails. :(

That being said, it makes running Mihawk with 100 stamina pretty easy. Run twice, gem when at 20 stamina, get three runs out of it. I'm basically getting an extra run for every 4.

I think getting Ryuuma to appear at all might be difficult... Remember reading that he is quite rare.

Yeah, that's what I've heard. His skillbook drops too though, and if he's anything like Kumacy/Dogpen/Jigoro, it should be relatively common. But I think skill maxing Kumacy was so easy because you were getting him and his skillbooks so frequently. Getting 2-3 shots at the skill level per run will level anyone fast, even at non-boosted rates.

I just hope I get Ryuuma to show up early on. I was sitting on a bunch of Jigoro books before he showed up.

RedBoot

10 with two skill-ups. Only one more to max! Much better than the last time he came by and I farmed like 20 with 2 skill-ups.

Mazre

Sitting around ~20 Mihawks atm, plan to gather up around 40 and wait for a skill up event. Still have 10 skill ups to go.

I've got 16 Mihawk so far but only need 2 more 40 stamina runs (12255exp till next level up, run = 6600exp) and will level up, not sure if I wanna waste a gem and stamina overfill that way =/

Anyone got a good idea how I should do it or just wait another 5/6hrs (@13 stamina atm) and then go crazy around then? =S

bjork

I got 2 skill ups on one level 3 mihawk and one level 20, back to back. So I'm at level 13 now. Getting closer, but I only have 2h tops until bedtime. Guess I can get another 15 or so by then?

[edit: still feeding one at a time, four more mihawks got me 1 more skill up. 2 to go. Also used the turtles to max level perona, finally.]

[edit edit: got it. He's only level 92, but the skill is maxed and now I don't have to play this any more. Praise [deity].]

I get multiple skill ups for all my non zoro strawhats and 0/10 from zoros today. Duck you game!!!

Yeah, from what I've seen people posting here and elsewhere, I really think that the game can have separate skill up chance modifiers for each character. It's almost a universal complaint that Zoro has been extremely hard to obtain skill ups for.

Majukun

wow,lots of gaffers with a non-maxed mihawk..i thought more or less all of us had maxed him with the first couple of raids

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah, from what I've seen people posting here and elsewhere, I really think that the game can have separate skill up chance modifiers for each character. It's almost a universal complaint that Zoro has been extremely hard to obtain skill ups for.

Heh i think thats just the case because everyone wants him max skilled compared to the other units...i couldnt care less about Sanji or Brooks Skill level - but seeing that i probably should have saved my Zoro copies for a 2x event pissed me a bit off.

Guess you cant have it all... at least i was able to max skill Jozu.

wow,lots of gaffers with a non-maxed mihawk..i thought more or less all of us had maxed him with the first couple of raids

By the time I could reliably farm Mihawk I was having massive box space issues due to us being stuck on 200 for so long.

I actually wasn't planning on farming him, but the 500 box spaces + overflow gave me the things I was waiting for. (gem-based farming is way more efficient with overflow, and one of the big reasons I've waited until now.)

RedBoot

By the time I could reliably farm Mihawk I was having massive box space issues due to us being stuck on 200 for so long.

Yeah, that was a big issue for a while. The only reason I have my Mihawk one from max already is because of the time he showed up during a skill-up event. Didn't have to stock any copies for that.

Still need to get the last skill level today. Should be able to farm another 15 or so this evening, that should do it. If I put 10 in with no level, I'll save the last few copies for a skill up. :p

Mazre

40 mihawks stocked for later. Had 4 extra that I fired away for 0 skillups, managed 2 elder sea horses on the day, was hoping for a few more.

chrono01

I was going to put my G3 up for Mihawk farming, but when I saw so many available I opted to stay with Mihawk as my lead [for those still farming the Halloween Island].

If anyone needs another G3 just let me know and I'll put him up.

Heng

I'm 3 level short from max and I have 15 in my box atm. If the skill up gives me 1 per 5, then I'm maxed. I'll probably feed the remainder to my spare Mihawk.

Top Bottom