• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
They tempted me and all I got was God damn Tashigi :(

Well Tashigi is a solid unit which can be used if you get Ace later or in a Slasher team, cant expect much more from a YOLO pull - it could be worse with a base Strawhat or Coby as mentioned above.

If you really want a unit you probably should just save up some orbs to at least roll a couple of times.

Salex_

Accidentally lost on Elite Alvida due to random lag, so I decided to use my remaining stamina trying to get Kuro. He didn't drop :(

Now I feel like I have to keep trying to get him before 2x drop ends, even though his event is coming next week.
With his event you'll probably be able to get him several times over, though. I feel like I've gotten Alvida to drop about 15x already during this event. Be patient!

I want those bodyguard guys with the sunglasses. I bet they have bad stats, though.

Yeah, i'll definitely regret wasting this stamina when I see the amount of Kuros I get next week. He's the last unit I need to complete my QCK and slasher teams, so it's kind of tempting to get him ASAP.

I'll go back to Elite Alvida to level my recently evolved Arlong and try to evolve Alvida.

bjork

Accidentally lost on Elite Alvida due to random lag, so I decided to use my remaining stamina trying to get Kuro. He didn't drop :(

Now I feel like I have to keep trying to get him before 2x drop ends, even though his event is coming next week.

With his event you'll probably be able to get him several times over, though. I feel like I've gotten Alvida to drop about 15x already during this event. Be patient!

I want those bodyguard guys with the sunglasses. I bet they have bad stats, though.

linkent

That Kuro stage sounds like crazy difficulty spike.
Especially for Arlong team :(

Is the previously posted Schedule for Bonus time correct?
Gonna farm for Smoker to make an Asura Zoro team. When Loguetown 2x drop start

Hopefully strong enough with everyone at level ~30
(Zoro, Zeff, Chopper, Smoker, Usopp)

Well Tashigi is a solid unit which can be used if you get Ace later or in a Slasher team, cant expect much more from a YOLO pull - it could be worse with a base Strawhat or Coby as mentioned above.

If you really want a unit you probably should just save up some orbs to at least roll a couple of times.

I did roll a bunch of times when BW released, got almost everyone in the game except Ace/Robin/4* Kuro. I want to wait for Whitebeard but it's gonna be tough.

Edit:

Is the previously posted Schedule for Bonus time correct?

It's been spot on so far.

cw_sasuke

I did roll a bunch of times when BW released, got almost everyone in the game except Ace/Robin/4* Kuro. I want to wait for Whitebeard but it's gonna be tough.
I will keep you from pulling before then xD
I might try my luck for Boa, Rayleight or WB - but other than that i will try to get most units from Battle events and spend devil fruits to get Mihawk, Garp and Co. for sure.

I will keep you from pulling before then xD
I might try my luck for Boa, Rayleight or WB - but other than that i will try to get most units from Battle events and spend devil fruits to get Mihawk, Garp and Co. for sure.

Alright, deal. We'll cry together at so many gems spent and no whitebeard lol.

StMeph

I'm saving 10 stones for Mihawk, and anything else outside of that is going to the Strawhat v2 batch coming in a few weeks. I already tried a few YOLO pulls for the QCK event and got burned, so I'm going to stop pursuing Ace.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, is there a baby guide for the game? I have dumbshit questions, things like

Should I be sitting on these sea pony drops?
WTF do I do with these crabs and turtles? This rainbow shit?
How the fuck do I level a move? Where?

Yknow, stupid shit like that.

Hisoka

Are you also saving fodder units for that event or just turtles/skill ups ?

I'm saving up turtles, books and some fodder like alvida (for my alvida obviously) and... guymon xD (for skill up later on)

But thats it! and im like 200/200. Also, i didn't use up my turtles back then during the buggy event, and i also save up the small ones. There'll be something that's called gifting? Need those piggies and then i get 55.000xp?

Piggies... when will we get them?

cw_sasuke

I'm saving up turtles, books and some fodder like alvida (for my alvida obviously) and... guymon xD (for skill up later on)

But thats it! and im like 200/200. Also, i didn't use up my turtles back then during the buggy event, and i also save up the small ones. There'll be something that's called gifting? Need those piggies and then i get 55.000xp?

Piggies... when will we get them?
Nice, I did more or less the same but screwed up with Guymon for some reason I forgot to save him for the event... Only got 1 skill up since Alvida started.
Hey, is there a baby guide for the game? I have dumbshit questions, things like

I don't have a guide for you but keep evo materials like Sea Ponys and crabs for now, you need them evolve your units. Also expand your box to around 50 with devil fruits.

How far along are you?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nice, I did more or less the same but screwed up with Guymon for some reason I forgot to save him for the event... Only got 1 skill up since Alvida started.

I don't have a guide for you but keep evo materials like Sea Ponys and crabs for now, you need them evolve your units. Also expand your box to around 50 with devil fruits.

How far along are you?

Almost done with Baratie. Pirate level 23. What kind of crew should I have? I hear some people talkin about putting up turtles and shit in their crew, but mine are all 'rare' people and no scrubs - is this a mistake? My box is at about 40, I'll throw them gems in there and hit 50 or more so I can get more 5 power ups at once.

is there somewhere in particular I should be farming characters, or just old missions time and time again?

cw_sasuke

It's probably easier to help if you say or screenshots which team you are running right now as well as your box. Finishing the story mission first sounds about right... Having any problems clearing specific stages? Of not you are probably just fine for now.

pLow7

Almost done with Baratie. Pirate level 23. What kind of crew should I have? I hear some people talkin about putting up turtles and shit in their crew, but mine are all 'rare' people and no scrubs - is this a mistake? My box is at about 40, I'll throw them gems in there and hit 50 or more so I can get more 5 power ups at once.

is there somewhere in particular I should be farming characters, or just old missions time and time again?

For now you shouldn't focus on having a particular Team. The first "hard" encounter will be Arlong Chapter 14 of Arlong Park, your next Stage. Until then you won't have any problems with anybody. Just Focus on getting Ussop evolved for now.

Still could be usefull if you could share your rooster with us.

As for the guide stuff:

http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/p/guides.html

Any stage worth farming in today's double drop island?

Already made it through the hassle of getting a Kuro so I'm guessing if I want to bother, it'll be on whatever stages drops turtles I guess?

Character evolutions:
http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com/p/evolutions.html

And to level up a move, you need either a skillbook of that same character, or power up a character using that same character. Each time you do either of those you have a (sort of small) chance of leveling up your skill.

Majukun

What the hell? Another dude who pulled ace? Are you telling me I have to waste other gems trying to find it? I was keeping them for the mugiwara second version...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the help, friends. Here's my not-so-great roster, but if I'm pretty much running at the right speed for where I am (just got into Arlong Park) then I'm not too worried.

NptxE0El.png

mCyLWN2l.jpg

IjzZeZil.jpg

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
You have a lot of fodder clogging up your box. You will probably hit a wall during the first few levels of Arlong Park. Level up your dudes with your fodder and get them evolved!

cw_sasuke

Smoker isn't really a Captain you want to use right now... Using Luffy would probably better for now. You have all the materials you need to evolve Usopp to his Golden Pound version, this should be your focus.You will need him for Arlong.

After Usopp you should try to evolve Zoro and Sanji as well, especially Zoro since you will be able to run a nice Asura Zoro dex team with Smoker.

Also you are better off using Baratie at first unless you already have unlocked the ATK bonus on Merry.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Smoker isn't really a Captain you want to use right now... Using Luffy would probably better for now. You have all the materials you need to evolve Usopp to his Golden Pound version, this should be your focus.You will need him for Arlong.

After Usopp you should try to evolve Zoro and Sanji as well, especially Zoro since you will be able to run a nice Asura Zoro dex team with Smoker.

Also you are better off using Baratie at first unless you already have unlocked the ATK bonus on Merry.

Merry's currently only at 150HP bonus only so I'll go with Baratie, and spend time with that shitlord Usopp. Sorry Smoker, I love you, but sit in the back.

Thank you for the help.

cw_sasuke

Also don't forget to favorite your better units like Smoker, Strawhats etc. so that you don't accidently sell or fuse them.

So, I've been farming Red turtles for the Double Super Success day or whatever on the 17th. I've saved up 14 Adult turtles so far and decided to sit down and calculate how many more I would need to max out my Enraged Arlong. Here's the calc:

Enraged Arlong - Current Level 64
Max XP: 3,000,000
Current XP: 822,173
Difference: 2,177,827

EXP from 5 Red Turtles: 112,500
EXP with Super Success: 168,750

So, assuming I get a Super Success every 3 tries (I have no clue what the actual percentage is), that would mean I would need approximately 84 Red Turtles to reach Level 99.

84 Red Turtles!!!!!!

All of that effort for an increase of 408 to HP and 236 to Attack. Not trivial numbers by any stretch, but still a lot of effort that could probably be better spent on leveling other characters. And, of course, the actual number is probably even higher, since I kind of doubt it'll be a 33% chance of success.

I'll probably end up investing whatever turtles I collect from now until the 17th into Arlong, but that'll probably be it for a while. After that I think I'll start focusing on other characters, such as Smoker and Zorro.

tadabola

Merry's currently only at 150HP bonus only so I'll go with Baratie, and spend time with that shitlord Usopp. Sorry Smoker, I love you, but sit in the back.

Thank you for the help.

merry at higher levels start to boost attack as well, its a little better. start to evolve him now!

cw_sasuke

Cloggerdude do you already have Alvida evolved ? If not you might consider dropping some turtles on her to at least evolve her.

Havent used a Adult turtle yet but was able to evolve level and evolve my Arlong last week and fat Alvida will be at 50 soon so i can evolve her. Will pump the rest of turtles into Arlong once we get Double Super Success. He will be THE force slasher for a long time so its a good investment.

Finally got the purple pirate penguin to drop. I evolved my Miss All Sunday to Nico Robin.

Nice congrats...do you have Buggy as a leader as well ? Should be able to pump some nice damage with that purple team.

Zhengi

Nice congrats...do you have Buggy as a leader as well ? Should be able to pump some nice damage with that purple team.

I have Nico Robin, Buggy, Don Krieg, Nami, and Usopp as my crew right now. Should I set Buggy as the leader instead of Nico Robin?

cw_sasuke

Reduce next enemy damage by 80%

That sounds will be quite the kick ass and useful skill, especially once we get to bosses that hit a bit harder and you might now arrive to the boss fight at full health so being able to take a hit and in addition delay with Usopp sounds like a killer combo.

Boss will also start using stronger Special Moves once their HP goes below a specific point - definitely will want to have Alvida and Smoker for that.

I have Nico Robin, Buggy, Don Krieg, Nami, and Usopp as my crew right now. Should I set Buggy as the leader instead of Nico Robin?

Great team and yes put Buggy as a leader he has the better Leader skill - Robin is Top Tier mostly for her active skill as a sub.

Buggy: 2x Boost ATK Intelligence Knowledge of Crew

Robin: 2x Boost Recovery Knowledge Attribute of Crew

You wanna boost ATK more than RCV. You should also evolve Buggy if you havent done it yet, i think otherwise his atk boost is only 1.5x instead of 2x.

You would have the perfect Knowledge team if you had a meat provider like Brainpoint Chopper for Buggys active skill.

4x atk boost from leaders, 2x orb boost from Buggys active, 2x Knowledge boost from Nico Robins active - means you could hit for 16x atk in one rounds. Thats nuts.

StMeph

You would have the perfect Knowledge team if you had a meat provider like Brainpoint Chopper for Buggys active skill.

4x atk boost from leaders, 2x orb boost from Buggys active, 2x Knowledge boost from Nico Robins active - means you could hit for 16x atk in one rounds. Thats nuts.

And isn't V2 Nami a 2.5x for INT teams? 25x with matching orb + Robin's active.

cw_sasuke

And isn't V2 Nami a 2.5x for INT teams? 25x with matching orb + Robin's active.

Hehe yeah with Towel Nami it gets even crazier xD If you roll her and already have Robin you are set for a good time.

qazqaNii

Found a smoker on my first try! First time ever something worthy drops for me, I didn't even realize smoker dropped :p, good for dex teams for the upcoming kuro event I guess.

Also if someone gets some "lagg" while using don krieg or other characters try turning of the SFX sound in the options, it fixed my problem with don krieg now I am perfecting with him all the time.

Also if someone gets some "lagg" while using don krieg or other characters try turning of the SFX sound in the options, it fixed my problem with don krieg now I am perfecting with him all the time.

Omg.....I think I love you.

Arlong is SO much smoother now. I had to pretty much just guess on his timing before, but I can see it perfectly now! No more lag at all.

chrono01

Grats! Just (re)rolled a 5* Ace myself, too. Holy crap.

Time to start out this game as well :p
Congrats to you both!

Finally got the purple pirate penguin to drop. I evolved my Miss All Sunday to Nico Robin.
And congrats to you, as well. d(^_^)v

As for Kuro, I'm hoping 2x Zeff teams will do okay. They should, but there's really no way in knowing for sure until I actually try. Here's hoping.

Sohail

Neo Member
Hi everyone,
I'm about level 46 and I just discovered tandem attacks.

Basically, if you have the members of the same crew in your party and A TND orb, you can pull off a tandem attack. You can see a tandem button in the details page to see who you can perform a tandem with.

Now my question is, is there a list of this somewhere..? And is worth combining to crews with multiple tandems (one with three members and another with the other two)..?

Thanks in advance !

Also I have a lvl 36 Buggy as captain (x2 int attack) and I could use some buggy friends, so please add me ! 451,462,163

Top Bottom