• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Wow the 5 black turtles were a nice surprise today! Used them all on my Nami and ended up getting a super success!

You're lucky. I'd have called it a bad move had you not gotten a super success since if you had waited until tonight you'd have a greater chance of getting a Super. That's why people are hoarding their materials!

chrono01

Than you for the two free Rainbow Gems and three turtles, Namco Bandai! d(^_^)v

As for tonight, I'm definitely not pulling. I know the "Sanjifest" posted earlier was a joke, but I expect it to be a reality for many. I have enough units to level up/evolve as it is, so I'm just going to work on those. When I finish, hopefully the game will have introduced Sugofest exclusives units [Whitebeard, Rayleigh, Boa Hancock] so I can try for those. As much as I'd love Third Gear Luffy/Towel Nami, I'm going to resist.

Sitting on 74 Rainbow Gems and it'll stay that way...

Kitoro

How many months away are we from Whitebeard, Boa, etc., though?

I'm sitting at 70 gems, and haven't pulled since launch day, so I'm definitely itching to unload.

If they were a month away or so, I'd consider waiting, or just allot a certain amount of gems for today, but I fear it may be many more months off.

chrono01

How many months away are we from Whitebeard, Boa, etc., though?

I'm sitting at 70 gems, and haven't pulled since launch day, so I'm definitely itching to unload.

If they were a month away or so, I'd consider waiting, or just allot a certain amount of gems for today, but I fear it may be many more months off.
Not sure. A couple, I'd estimate, at least. They were only added recently in the JP version, and the app was launched there in November of last year.

I'm patient, though. If Rainbow Gems were cheaper I wouldn't care, but they're pretty costly for what they are. Granted, all "gatcha-styled games" price their currency around the same, so it's not surprising.

Regardless, they're valuable, so when I spend them I want to get the most out of them. It won't be easy if I start seeing people with Third Gear Luffy in-game though. >_<

qazqaNii

You make it sound like he's going to get her.
image.php

Anyone know how many hours to V2?. PST is confusing.

RalchAC

Lol, I've just discovered you can add to favorites people in your friendlist. Now all my Zeff bros are on the top of the choose ally list.

linkent

Is any of the skillbooks worth keeping? Got 6 zoro pound books and 3-4 chopper books.

I kept it for super success, those books are not useful since both are already evolved. But it has better exp than small turtle.
Wonder which Kuro to farm later on, 15sta for Hammer Usopp book feel more attrative than than 30sta one. It drops there too but also Sogeking's book.

My last Alvida run- got a gold turtle and two Zoro skillbooks in a single game. That's a mighty fine haul, there. Here's hoping I can be as lucky in an hour with the V2 drops. I have 8 tries. Fingers crossed for us all, GAF!

AAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDD Kuro is live
First Rare pull and i got............
Rock Stew Sanji
Dancing Django
Tashigi
Mirage Tempo nami......
Final pull (wish me luck GAF)
No luck guys

That was kind of a bust. Mutton Shot Mr. Prince, Usopp Hammer Usopp, Miss Wednesday, Heavy Point Chopper, and Kuro of a Hunderd plans (which I already have.)

Attempts:
1. 5* Lion Song Zoro
2. Miss Goldenweek
3. 4* Tashigi
4. 3* Nami
5. 4* Streaming Wolf Swords Zoro
6. 4* Impact Dial Usopp
7. 3* Chopper
8. 4* Bon Clay

Not the worst outcomes I could have gotten, but I'm disappointed by no Luffy- the only one I really wanted.

Limit

This was the most harrowing of pulls ever.

Pull 1: Zoro (regular one)
pull 2: Mr 5
pull 3: Frikin Coby
pull 4: Usopp (regular one)
pull 5: Frikin coby again!!!
pull 6: Tony tony chopper
pull 7: Mr. prince
pull 8: Kuro (whyyyyyy)
Pull 9: Gear 3 luffy

Man. This was quite a trip. Well. Time to clean up friend list and get gear 3 friends in there.

5 Pulls:

Unevolved Hatchan
Evolved Mr. 5
Mr. 2 Bon Clay
Regular Luffy
Regular Zoro

Uh, what the hell game
Not even a quick character?

Not even going to bother with pulls for a long time.

Om3ga

Damn we have to beat the 30 stamina island to get Rainbow Gems. My no synergy team beat the first 3 islands no problmes, but Kuro going every turn might be a problem for the 30 stamina one.

Also dropped Kuro (already have), GH Ussop's Skillbook and a blue turtle in my first run... Gatcha Gods please be nice about to pull!

ah_hia

7 attempts.
1. 3 star usopp
2. 3 star helmeppo
3. 3 star sanji
4. Impact dial usopp
5. Mr Prince sanji
6. Balloon luffy
7. 4 star tashigi
Brutal.
Friend got lion zoro and Robin in 2 pulls.

Wow, this is unfortunate.

1. 3* Sanji
2. 3* Kuro
3. 3* Kuroobi
4. 3* Kuro
5. 4* Zoro
6. 3* Nami

I wanted Kuro but not a 3* and not two of them! Considering I started with 4* Arlong this must be my luck balancing itself out.
20 bucks...

Vecks

Got:
Kuurobi
3* Alvida
3* Kuro
Coby
4* v2 Zoro
Mr. Prince
4* Kuro
Sanji
4* Normal Luffy
Miss Goldenweek
4* Ace
Nefertari Vivi

Om3ga

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand what a waste.... Gatcha Gods be trollin'

I should have stopped at the first pull.

1. Fat Alvida
2. Impact Dial Usopp
3. Miss Golden Week
4. ......... IMPACT DIAL USOPP!!!!
5. Fire Pearl...

I was going to stop there and decided to pull 1 last time...

Fucking Fine Tempo Nami....

edit:

Just realised fine tempo Nami evolves into Towel Nami, not so diappointed, but I decided to pull more since I don't have a team capable of even coming close to beating Mihawk.

Second Pulls:

1. Hammer Usopp... REALLY!?
2. 4* Ace... Okay we are now talking!
3. Mr. Prince...
4. 4* Zoro V2
5. Hachi
6. Miss Valentine...

And 1 Last pull because I can.... TADA!!!!! Kuro...

So out of 13 pulls. I got 4 out of 5 Strawhats.... I still Kind of want to pull for Gear 3rd Luffy, but I need to make my box bigger. I also got Ace which is the only reason I actually pulled during this event so I'm pretty happy with that.

Decided to spend money. I've spent so much time in this game I'm alright with supporting it a little. Let's go.

1. 5* Ace
2. 4* Mr. Prince
3. Miss Goldenweek
4. 4* Don Krieg
5. 4* Buggy
6. Impact Dial Usopp.
3* Sanji
God Usopp
3* Gin
4* Bazooka Luffy
Guard Point Chopper
Tabasco Usopp
3* Gin
3* Sanji
3* Smoker
3* Fire Pearl
4* Mr. 5
3* Zoro

I caved and bought gems

No third gear =(

I did however get

Lion song zoro
Hapiness punch nami
Enraged arlong
Evolved don kreig
Mr prince
Hammer usopp

And then several fodders (2 luffys, 1 sanji, 1 nami!)

KumaJG

My luck is friggin terrible my pull consists of Kuro, Alvida, Wednesday, Usopp, Bon Clay and Smoker. I am done with the Gatcha til Kuma comes out.

linkent

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand what a waste.... Gatcha Gods be trollin'

I should have stopped at the first pull.

1. Fat Alvida
2. Impact Dial Ussop
3. Miss Golden Week
4. ......... IMPACT DIAL USSOP!!!!
5. Fire Pearl...

I was going to stop there and decided to pull 1 last time...

Fucking Fine Tempo Nami....

Usopp is really not bad. Which is used in PSY team later on
Fine Nami evolve to Towel Nami dood.. One of the great pull.

My first pull
Fine Tempo Nami
3 x Mr. candle <- triple fucked
3* Zoro(V1)

5pulls and i am done.

Edit : should have really done fuuuuuuuuuu, pull another 2. 1 mr candle again (4th fug) and another Fine Tempo nami

Limit

Super success was awful on my end too. Had 27 medium red turtles. Zero super success with them. Got super success with baby red turtles that I had lying around. And looking for any and all Gear 3 luffy friends. ID is: 305 093 415.

chrono01

The hardest part is if you running a full Dex team against Biantchie
Yeah, I can see that. I was running a double Zeff team, so I had a mixture of types.

I might stick with the 15 Stamina version, as the 30 one isn't consistent enough and the rewards seem less ideal [especially if the Sniper King skillbook drops from it and not the Golden Hammer one].

Top Bottom