• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

bjork

Whoa shit cats and kittens, 2 gems and 5 black turtles for free? Bad ass!

Sitting on a few turtles now and 80 gems, I'm ready for some super success!

Stider

Whoa shit cats and kittens, 2 gems and 5 black turtles for free? Bad ass!

Sitting on a few turtles now and 80 gems, I'm ready for some super success!

Yep, 0nly 40 gems here. Stocked up on turtles though. These bring it to 16 red, 1 green and 9 black daimyo turtles and 1 black elder so far. Now give me G3 Luffy and Towel Nami and I'll be set lol

So who's ready for the Sanjifest:

26sxbUWl.jpg

Edit: This is photoshopped image, it was supposed to be a joke. xD

Against my better judgement, I'll be pulling today. I just need that Luffy. Not interested in the rest TBH, Nami is not that good without Robin, Sanji is meh and Zoro is super useless when you have Vivi. Usopp is nice to have and keep in the box for whenever we get the other pieces for Garp's PSY burst team. Come on RNG, give me my Luffy, or at the very least a 5* Ace.

RalchAC

Maaaan, I want Super Succesful time to arrive already.

I have 13 skill books (8 for Zoro, 5 for Chopper),17 Red Turtles, 1 Blue Turtles, 1 Green Turtle, 2 Yellow Turtles, 6 Purple Turtles and 1 Elder Purple Turtle.

That's around 40 slots without counting my 13 Aldivas, my 12 favorite characters and some EVO materials I have saved.

I have like 95 character slots filled with non-fodder stuff right now.

My Fat (Aldiva) Hunt has ended though. Let's see if I can get Smoker today even if there isn't a half stamino / 2x drop chance anyway.

It's not as if those 2 events have been useful to me or anything...

Against my better judgement, I'll be pulling today. I just need that Luffy. Not interested in the rest TBH, Nami is not that good without Robin, Sanji is meh and Zoro is super useless when you have Vivi. Usopp is nice to have and keep in the box for whenever we get the other pieces for Garp's PSY burst team. Come on RNG, give me my Luffy, or at the very least a 5* Ace.

Is that photoshopped?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Yeah its one thing saying you wont pull but when the event is up and you have the chance to get one of the best units in the game for a higher chance its tough to resist...considering how much time you will save in the future clearing content with Luffy v2.

I will try to stay strong but once i see ppl posting that they got Luffy, Nami and co. it will be difficult xD

bjork

I know that's a shop and all, but with the QCK pull increase overlapping, I'm really hoping I don't pull multiple Sanjis. I did one pull today just for kicks and got basic Sanji-ass Sanji. He's my favorite SH but I can't act like that was a cool pull.

RalchAC

I love you.

I know that's a shop and all, but with the QCK pull increase overlapping, I'm really hoping I don't pull multiple Sanjis. I did one pull today just for kicks and got basic Sanji-ass Sanji. He's my favorite SH but I can't act like that was a cool pull.

Well, at least you can keep a non-crab EVO Sanji for the -50% defence. It's a niche character, but would work nicely with certain bosses.

That Prince Sanji on the other hand...

bjork

Did anybody bother evolving marines to get the guys that show up in Loguetown? I think I'm gonna do it to fill out the box, but they need pirate penguins...

Om3ga

After getting Tashigi and a Blue pirate penguin today, I'm afraid of doing a Gatcha pull as my luck may have already ran out.
You and I are on the same boat... I had such a great drop day that the Gatcha Gods are going to have their way with me...

I think I'll pull 10 times, but for every bad pull I get I'll subtract 2 pulls and for every good pull I get I'll add 1 more! This way I can cut my losses early.

sasari

Kinda new to this, I thought it was all the "V2" Strawhats on there today not just Sanji? Is it a different one each day or something?

Kinda new to this, I thought it was all the "V2" Strawhats on there today not just Sanji? Is it a different one each day or something?

The rate up is for all the strawhats indeed, but since Sanji (and Usopp) has a 3* form AND we're in the middle of a QCK rate up, the odds of pulling him are way higher than the rest of the strawhats (thus the Sanjifest joke).

so it's tomorrow for the strawhats v2?

In about 16 hours. There's a countdown here. Don't pull before the art in the travern changes.

RalchAC

The rate up is for all the strawhats indeed, but since Sanji (and Usopp) has a 3* form AND we're in the middle of a QCK rate up, the odds of pulling him are way higher than the rest of the strawhats (thus the Sanjifest joke).

In about 16 hours. There's a countdown here. Don't pull before the art in the travern changes.

Which time zone are they using? At Spain it's going to start tge 18th at 3.00 AM lol.

kubus

Fuck yes, 20 minutes before the 2x drop on Logue Town expired I FINALLY got a yellow crab. Been farming that dumb thing for about a week now.

CAS6OyaWsAA7PP7.jpg:large

God get :D

My team is now:

CPT: Enraged Arlong Lv.30
Three Thousand Worlds Roronoa Zoro Lv. 30
Captain Kuro Lv.31
Buggy the Clown Lv. 34
God Usopp Lv. 1 (waiting for Super Success to power up)

Not sure what I should do now. I guess start building a new team? Will probably wait for rate up event and see what I pull. I don't have any good other characters in my box, the only noteworthy one is maybe Mr. 2 Bon Clay. Not sure why he's seen as a tier 2 character though.

bjork

Which time zone are they using? At Spain it's going to start tge 18th at 3.00 AM lol.

It'll be 7 pm here, and I'll be asleep because I get up at 9 pm for work. So I might save my pulls and whatnot for after work. Give me a chance to see how people's pulls went, anyway.

qazqaNii

Just woke up, got 3 new mail, I was like woo 3 new friends. Then I see it is from the game, open the first one up and it says something about 2 gems and 5 daimyo turtles I was like watefk it is not even my birthday today was really nice.

Time to farm some more alvidas. The hype is rising.

pLow7

So i'm sitting on i don't know how many Turtles, i think i could probably get Gear 2. Ruffy to lvl 40 or some shit like that tomorrow.

Yeah, could.

f0084.png

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

This fucking dude is going to make me quit until some sort of island appears where they drop nicely.

bjork

Whats the best place now to farm blue guys?

If you hang out til tonight, Kuro's island is going to have blue turtles and crabs. Blue Pirate Penguins are on Loguetown 2, and I'm not sure of a reliable place for blue fodder. I've just been running Loguetown levels and using those blue guys with glasses as fodder.

Just got the 5 turtles thats really going to boost my shanks (only 21 lvls from his evolution currently) during the super success event

And the extra 10 rainbow gems will help with pully the strawhats tomorrow!

Just got the 5 turtles thats really going to boost my shanks (only 21 lvls from his evolution currently) during the super success event

And the extra 10 rainbow gems will help with pully the strawhats tomorrow!

You know that the amount of exp needed for 1-55 is the same as 55-70, right?

Holy Mother of a Goose five free turtles today? Outstanding. I wonder if they'll do this for holidays that actually matter, too. :p

Edit: I have a question. So I logged on again just now and got my 30 day login bonus- five gems (Good timing, game!). It says the next bonus will be when I hit 60 days.

What if I didn't log in for a day- would that reset the counter and I'd get bonuses at 5,15,30, whatever again instead of needing another full month?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Holy Mother of a Goose five free turtles today? Outstanding. I wonder if they'll do this for holidays that actually matter, too. :p

Edit: I have a question. So I logged on again just now and got my 30 day login bonus- five gems (Good timing, game!). It says the next bonus will be when I hit 60 days.

What if I didn't log in for a day- would that reset the counter and I'd get bonuses at 5,15,30, whatever again instead of needing another full month?
Nobody knows!

Majukun

It's a joke. it's because sanji v2 is probably the worst of the v2 strawhats.
tomorrow all of them will have increased chance

KumaJG

Even with Drop % increase I still couldn't get any Pirate Penguins :'(. With the 5 black turtles I am just going to evolve my Robin this week.

Couldn't get Smoker to drop last night so oh well I guess.

My tech team will still be weaker than my slasher team right now.

I guess I can do a pull or two tonight. I'll make it a goal to quit if it I get anything good or if I get a Sanji.

RalchAC

I am sooooo ready for the double success day tomorrow:

sceyTqjl.png

Plus the 5 purple from today. It's been killing me to not use these.

You and my both. Have a lot of turtles too.

On the super success day I'm going to level up my Aldiva, my Zoro (and I'll farm his Dragon on Thursday) and my 2nd Gear Luffy if I don't get the 3rd Gear one.

I've been slowly leveling up my Zeff too, to see if I can get some decent stats for him.

Couldn't get Smoker to drop last night so oh well I guess.

My tech team will still be weaker than my slasher team right now.

I guess I can do a pull or two tonight. I'll make it a goal to quit if it I get anything good or if I get a Sanji.

I couldn't get a Smoker either. I've done his stage a few times today and no luck either.

N30RYU

Finally Arlong droped... I've just beated his stage almost 150 times...

My team only needs one more slasher... till the update I'll try to farm Tashigi

Top Bottom