• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

andy_lhc

Just did a pull and got Impact Dial Usopp. Is that Usopp any good?

If its not, thought of pulling another one.

EDIT : Did another 4 pulls and its all 3* (all lousy), Guess I lucked out.

I had 85 gens saved
Spent the money to get 85 and then again to get 30

Ended up with

Lion song zoro
Hapiness punch nami
Mr prince sanji
Impact dial usopp
Evolved arlong
Evolved don kreig
Miss valentine evolved
Guard point chopper

No third gear luffy!!!

Dandte

Higher Chance my ar***

Spent 45 gems:
3* miss valentine - already had her
4* Arm Point Tony Tony Chopper
4* miss goldenweek - already had her
3* Don creek
3* Tornado nami -yeeeeeees...oh fml
4* mr. 3
3* dancing jango
3* hatchan
4* Balloon luffy - sigh i wanted nami or zorro -.-

Oh by the way...my Main Captain is Sharks, so yeah...Great support
Can some pull worst than this?

I have no gems left and i'm thinking about droping this game.

Higher Chance my ar***

Spent 45 gems:
3* Don creek
4* mr. 3
3* dancing jango
3* hatchan

I have no gems left and i'm thinking about droping this game.

Balloon luffy isn't too bad you can get him to third gear...i got a couple of great pulls and so many bad ones.....no v2 luffy =(

What the actual fuck.

- 3* Usopp (v1)
- 3* Luffy (v1)
- 3* Kuroobi
- 3* Luffy (v1)

Fuck this fucking useless game. Pretty sure I got the worst shit you can possibly even get.

Om3ga

Higher Chance my ar***

Spent 45 gems:
3* Don creek
4* mr. 3
3* dancing jango
3* hatchan

I have no gems left and i'm to drop this game.
Do you have Vivi? Nami is the best Int captain currently, but there aren't any good int chars yet. You'd have to rely heavy on Gatcha to build a team around her. With your main being Shanks you should have been looking for Impact Dial Usopp, but you got Balloon Luffy which is the Second best pull. Feed him all the turtles you can find.

I'm actually shocked you're disappointed.

Dandte

What the actual fuck.

- 3* Usopp (v1)
- 3* Luffy (v1)
- 3* Kuroobi
- 3* Luffy (v1)

Fuck this fucking useless game. Pretty sure I got the worst shit you can possibly even get.

The chars aren't famable, so if you want a complete log, You Need both 4* Evolutions. Viewing it from this Point, makes it a good pull :).....oh Double luffy...nvm...i feel with you
Do you have Vivi? Nami is the best Int captain currently, but there aren't any good int chars yet. You'd have to rely heavy on Gatcha to build a team around her. With your main being Shanks you should have been looking for Impact Dial Usopp, but you got Balloon Luffy which is the Second best pull. Feed him all the turtles you can find.

I'm actually shocked you're disappointed.

Of course not, with my luck, how would i have a vivi. Bahahaha i just spent 5 Euro on 6 gems.....3 star buggy.

Om3ga

first try! balloon luffy!
do I even need to try to get the others?
No need. Save your gems and wait until a better rate up unless you have a specific need for Happiness Punch or Lion Song Zoro.

The chars aren't famable, so if you want a complete log, You Need both 4* Evolutions. Viewing it from this Point, makes it a good pull :)

Of course not, with my luck, how would i have a vivi. Bahahaha i just spent 5 Euro on 6 gems.....3 star buggy.
No Vivi means Lion Song is useless to you anyway. Vivi is farmable, but thats all up to RNG if you ever get her. Balloon Luffy is the best pull you could have got next to getting Gear 3 Luffy.

@Desverger Dual Zeff fighter teams are actually pretty decent for beating Expert Kuro and you can actually add some quick characters to deal with Butchie.

You know, times like this make me remember that it's just a poorly designed grindy luck-based F2P game that I'm playing. Threw 20 gems away for complete garbage, team is too weak to beat Kuro Expert, and if I want to stand a chance I'll have to grind for an insane amount of time to maybe build a dex team. Everything is just up to luck and tiny drop-rates. Not sure for how much longer this will be fun.

kubus

Just spent all my gems, am not planning to spend money. Got:

*4 Arm Point Chopper
*3 Luffy
*3 Dancing Django
*3 Miss Valentine
*4 Miss Valentine
*3 Chopper

Eh...... *4 Chopper is cool I guess...? :(

RalchAC

What the actual fuck.

- 3* Usopp (v1)
- 3* Luffy (v1)
- 3* Kuroobi
- 3* Luffy (v1)

I feel your pain. I got

*3 Luffy
*4 Non-crab v1 Sanji
*4 Brain Point Chopper (which I already have)
*4 Blue Chopper

Fuck it. At least they could have give me Green Chopper or something.

I'll try to give some use, niche or whatever to that Sanji and Chopper, but the other 2 are pretty fucking useless.

On a happier note, my Aldiva is already at level 50. My Zoro is too. And I still have like 15 Teen turtles left. So not that bad. I'll use the ones I get from Kuro event to level up my Sanji (level 41) to 50 so I can get Diable Jambe too.

Now I just have to farm a Green and a Red Dragon on Thursday.

linkent

No Vivi means Lion Song is useless to you anyway. Vivi is farmable, but thats all up to RNG if you ever get her. Balloon Luffy is the best pull you could have got next to getting Gear 3 Luffy.
You only need either one of Lion Zoro or Vivi.
You dont use both.
Use 1 as captain and the other as friends captain for the combo to work.

Majukun

almost managed to defeat expert kuro.. needed another turn... oh Well.. I'll try again after a little power up... anyway, higher chances to super success my as, didn't got it once

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Heh I screwed up really should have pulled but seeing Luffy Gear 3 in my friend list convinced me.

50 gems spend, no Nami, Luffy or Zoro. A bunch of Sanjis and 3 stars I already own. I should have known better... But between all the exp Ace still needs when others just pulled the 5* version, failing 5 times in a row at the 9 cola ship upgrade process I probably should have just hold on to them. I was again fooled by the "higher percentage chance".

@Korial and everyone that got lucky

Congrats on the pull - guess you are ready for Mihawk and everything else the game will throw at us :-D

@chrono01 and everyone also that sticked to their guns

Good choice, you will need those fruits in the future to get the 24h exclusives.

11083672_950798881611419_5380406568522868734_n.jpg

11075297_950798884944752_7352869802330722058_n.jpg

thats my roster all i really want now is 3rd gear luffy and robin

chrono01

Heh I screwed up really should have pulled but seeing Luffy Gear 3 in my friend list convinced me.

50 gems spend, no Nami, Luffy or Zoro. A bunch of Sanjis and 3 stars I already own. I should have known better... But between all the exp Ace still needs when others just pulled the 5* version, failing 5 times in a row at the 9 cola ship upgrade process I probably should have just hold on to them. I was again fooled by the "higher percentage chance".

@Korial and everyone that got lucky

Congrats on the pull - guess you are ready for Mihawk and everything else the game will throw at us :-D

@chrono01 and everyone also that sticked to their guns

Good choice, you will need those fruits in the future to get the 24h exclusives.
Damn, sorry to hear that. :/

At least you only lost 50 Rainbow Gems and not more, right? They were technically free too, so you're not out any real money. I feel bad for supergiz who spent $250 earlier and didn't get Gear Third Luffy. :(

I'm not going to lie, though, I was seriously tempted to throw a few Gems and see what I get, but I just know I wouldn't be able to stop...

linkent

Welcome to the Club! I personally will save till 33colas and record it on video.
pretty sure will failed 3x.

I tried Luffy 3rd Gear as my friend's Captain on my Arlong Captain Team.
Ridiculous damage for my finisher Arlong with matching orb. No wonder why he is so desirable.
Pretty sure He is worthy to restart the game for if "anyone" dont have a good team to ease through all of current content.

tadabola

Evolved alvida (like her, save me the trouble of evolving, had the unevolved)

evolved Valentine (had the unevolved )

Vivi (thats cool but she is farmable later )

Aaannd unevolved arlong (my Main is the evolved one :( )

Saved 15 gems for mihawk , but kinda tempted to do one more roll.

Dandte

My rooster, all somehow usable chars are Highlights. The Rest are turtles, crabs penguins etc.
Any team recommidations? Currently I'm using double zoro, smoker, god, green dragon, and sanji for high defekte.

AeKUaZq.jpg

Om3ga

You only need either one of Lion Zoro or Vivi.
You dont use both.
Use 1 as captain and the other as friends captain for the combo to work.
Funny enough I knew that, but I wasn't thinking about that when I posted. Was just trying to smooth things over making him feel as though he didn't really lose out. If he doesn't have any high level Princess Vivi friends come Mihawk event it'll still be the case. It would acutally be better for him to farm Vivi himself and look for Lion Song Zoro friends as he is the one that controls Vivi's level.

You know, times like this make me remember that it's just a poorly designed grindy luck-based F2P game that I'm playing. Threw 20 gems away for complete garbage, team is too weak to beat Kuro Expert, and if I want to stand a chance I'll have to grind for an insane amount of time to maybe build a dex team. Everything is just up to luck and tiny drop-rates. Not sure for how much longer this will be fun.
I know how you feel. When I was grinding for my pirate penguin (2 weeks...) I almost quit because I was so annoyed. Thinking about all that time I wasted only for G2 Luffy to be replaced by G3 Luffy a day later is like icing to that bitter sweet cake.

F2P games are fun if you remember that they are just that games designed in a way to make you spend money. Some people are fortunate enough that they dropped everything easily and the free characters they pulled helped a great deal too, but most people aren't.

Dual Zeff fighter teams, dual Ace quick teams and probably dual Arlong (no vid) are more than enough for Expert Kuro. Don't you have Ace and Zeff?

N30RYU

That Kuro's Perfet Plan on expert was hard.

That last fight... ~1800 damage taken every turn, 969 restored with Vivi... and 800 with RCV... it was all on a dice if RCV orbs appear or not every one or two turns...

4tfffsy.png

Not worth farming that 2895EXP for 30STA if you can get easy 1250EXP with 15STA

Copons

Well, what a complete waste of stamina, the Kuro event (at least up to the 15 Elite level). In the end I've dropped like 2 fodder, barely useful even for a starting crew. :(

Dandte

So this just happened. Overall i spent 11 Euro on 13 gems. The 12 for 9 would have been better but it's ok.

jddCZmY.jpg

2oiCbtn.jpg

Now I'm waiting for laboon or vivi. They should be out before mihawk right?

Om3ga

That Kuro's Perfet Plan on expert was hard.

That last fight... ~1800 damage taken every turn, 969 restored with Vivi... and 800 with RCV... it was all on a dice if RCV orbs appear or not every one or two turns...

Not worth farming that 2895EXP for 30STA if you can get easy 1250EXP with 15STA
I was hoping it would be worth 5 gems to beat it. I lost when trying it before, but that was because I was using a completely new team.

Nope. I roll with Dual Arlong, Usopp, Buggy, Asura Zoro and whatever fits against the current boss (fodder, Gear 2nd Luffy or the like).
Dual Arlong is definitely easier than the fighter team I went with. I didn't even make it to Kuro. I'm sure you can do 60k+ damage a turn even off colour and you don't have to worry about Butchie, but don't waste the stamina.

RalchAC

Not trying to be a PR guy, LonelyGreyWolf, I don't work for Bamco or anything. Now that you know this go below :p

I think the game is quite decent at not being especially annoying, outside the
FUCKING DAMNDSFKajkdslañjfkdsjañfkljañlfk
ships upgrades.

With the special events and stuff and this early extra gems you can have a good enough team. Mugiwaras v1 go from quite good to must have.

The only unit in my team I've farmed a lot was Zeff. Luffy, Sanji and God Ussop are story units while Chopper was my second unit when I rolled at first. (I think I got Buggy + Chopper there).

The events have granted us Buggy (which is a good INT leader), Aldiva (strong damage reducer with good stats) and now Kuro (which is quite good for slasher teams). We're even getting Arlong in a few weeks, which is one of the best leads right now.

It's true that the game does some F2P usual stuff (like the 2x chance of getting something) or the upcoming 24h events (which we should be able to clear without using fruits as we keep playing/farming and get ahead of the difficulty curve due to our playtime). But they're quite tame and usually it's not hard to grasp how they try to monetize you.

Which is ok to me, as long as they don't use psychological trappings like other games to try to get your money.

Nope. I roll with Dual Arlong, Usopp, Buggy, Asura Zoro and whatever fits against the current boss (fodder, Gear 2nd Luffy or the like).

Farming 15 stamina (Elite) Kuro should work well for you (you should be able to clear it) and Kuro will be a nice addition to your team. That way you'll get a good QCK unit for a multicolored Slasher team.

Do you have somebody like Cabaji, Hachi or some other not so good DEX Slasher to add to your team?

desverger

6 pulls, nothing but shit :p

Was hoping to at least get some decent QCK units, like Tashigi (since I have a 5* Ace) so I wouldn't have to farm for them, but all I got was Sanjis. You guys weren't kidding for the super Sanji rate up.

Seriously considering just rerolling to start over now, basically I've wasted 30 gems.

Anyway, my disappointing pulls:
4* Impact Usopp >_>
3* Sanji
4* Sanji V2
4* Sanji V2
3* Miss Wednesday
3* Hatchan

chrono01

6 pulls, nothing but shit :p

Was hoping to at least get some decent QCK units, like Tashigi (since I have a 5* Ace) so I wouldn't have to farm for them, but all I got was Sanjis. You guys weren't kidding for the super Sanji rate up.

Seriously considering just rerolling to start over now, basically I've wasted 30 gems.

Anyway, my disappointing pulls:
4* Impact Usopp >_>
3* Sanji
4* Sanji V2
4* Sanji V2
3* Miss Wednesday
3* Hatchan
Sorry to hear about your pulls, but you have a 5* Ace. I'd strongly recommend not re-rolling, but it depends on how serious you are to obtain Third Gear Luffy. There will be other chances, and you can regain your spent/lost Rainbow Gems with time. You just have to be patient.

I know that feeling after "wasting" your recruits, though. Treasure Cruise isn't the only gatcha-game I play, so I've grown quite accustomed to the despair.

I had some fruits stored for today and this is what I pulled...

Mr. Prince Sanji - To be expected, but still, ugh.
Gum Gum Pistol Luffy - Thanks game, I hate you too.
Roronoa Zoro - Really game, you're not gonna give me 3rd Gear Luffy are you?
Alvida - ...
Alvida - REALLY I HATE THIS GAME!

Top Bottom