• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Hisoka

So i gave this V2 Strawhats a shot and i'm pretty happy with the outcome

Towel Nami
Impact Usopp
4* Mr 5
4* Miss Goldenweek
4* Miss Valentine
4* Kuro

I didn't have any of these characters, so pretty decent i think. Also i will try to make an INT Team now :D (Also somehow happy i got them all evolved already, saves me a lot of exp.)

Towel Nami... hrr.. Had luck with 2 super success and now shes 55 already.

Rest of the Gems will be for a shattering try to get Whitebeard/Rayleigh.

Also, tried Kuro on lvl expert. No problem at all with 2 decent Ashura Zolo.

My Team was: Zolo, Zolo, Kabaji, Green Dragon, Alvida, God Usopp. -> No problem @ all i tell ya.

supergiz

Sry for the nerd rage last night. One of my more embarrassing moments. I'm over it and still enjoying the game. Luffy v2.0 I will get you one day!

chrono01

Sry for the nerd rage last night. One of my more embarrassing moments. I'm over it and still enjoying the game. Luffy v2.0 I will get you one day!
No worries man. After spending $250 and not getting what I want, I'd be upset too. I'm glad to hear that you're still enjoying the game regardless.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Ace is at level 64. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Kind of, considering it takes 38k per level so not even a super success blue teen turtle levels him up immediately.

Limit

You need to let your brother pull on your account. Now. Insane.

As for me, here I am sitting....staring...at my 77 Rainbow Gems. Do I pull, once? Just once, to see if I can manage a Gear Third Luffy? Will I be able to stop if I don't succeed? Would that pull be better served later on when there isn't a "Sanjifest" happening and the pool of great units is higher? It doesn't help things that there's a QCK event happening in addition to this one. :/

Only a few more hours until the Sugofest ends and I can end this temptation. Seeing people with their shiny new Gear Third Luffy isn't making me feel any better [congrats to you, however!]. I'm going to [try] and save for Rayleigh. I can do it, I think I can.

There is a gear 3 luffy flyer just waiting behind those doors with your name on it man. "Why isn't chrono pulling for me", and, "am I not good enough" are the sorts of thoughts running through his head. Don't torture him. Just pull for him. Do it.

chrono01

There is a gear 3 luffy flyer just waiting behind those doors with your name on it man. "Why isn't chrono pulling for me", and, "am I not good enough" are the sorts of thoughts running through his head. Don't torture him. Just pull for him. Do it.
Then, as soon as I recruit, Coby will push Gear Third Luffy to the floor before bursting through the door and into my Member Box.

Damn you, Coby. I know you're just waiting...WAITING, for me to recruit. I WILL NOT SUCCUMB!

Limit

Then, as soon as I recruit, Coby will push Gear Third Luffy to the floor before bursting through the door and into my Member Box.

Damn you, Coby. I know you're just waiting...WAITING, for me to recruit. I WILL NOT SUCCUMB!

Then all the coby flyers are going to drown you when you finally decide to pull for Rayleigh god knows when. Who knows if you will even be into this game by then. Get in when things are hype.

3rd gear luffy. Right there, waiting for you. 3 pulls for luffy. Go for it.

Uthred

My inability to get "required" units like Arlong and Zeff, even during double drop events, is actively hampering my enjoyment of the game at this point. I'd rather farm thousands of token than put up with RNG, which seems to be working its way into every genre of game under the sun these days (perhaps a Zeff grinding session coming off the back of Xenoverse was not my greatest plan ;) )

chrono01

Then all the coby flyers are going to drown you when you finally decide to pull for Rayleigh god knows when. Who knows if you will even be into this game by then. Get in when things are hype.

3rd gear luffy. Right there, waiting for you. 3 pulls for luffy. Go for it.
In all likelihood, you're probably right. There's no way to avoid Coby, it is assured destruction either way. :/

pelicansurf

X8TX9qa.png

Victory is mine, you damn shipyard!

Mazre

Started playing this last week.

Got a 3* Arlong out of one of my early rare draws and have cobbled together a slasher team with 4* Zoro (story evolve), 4* Buggy (draw), 3* Kuro (draw), and god Usopp (story evolve).

Did some draws today and got 2x 3* Django, 4* Valentine, and 3* Mr. 2. Oh well.

Got lucky tonight and got a Zeff drop during the 2x drop bonus. My fighter line up is fairly sparse though, currently 4* Luffy (story evolve), 3* Sanji (story), and 4* Valentine. Will likely keep focus on the slasher squad for now, especially since my FL is loaded with Arlongs. Nice to have other options to develop though.

ah_hia

In all likelihood, you're probably right. There's no way to avoid Coby, it is assured destruction either way. :/

I say give it 4 pulls. Or at the minimum 1-2. Just to say that you've tried.
10 gems are easily replaceable for the chance to pull v2 lol. If your pulls suck after 2, stop.

Fbh

Damn, I've been farming the Elite Kuro event (easy as long as one of my Asura Zoro friends is available= the whole day and haven't gotten anything useful.

A few regular turtles and a Usopp skillbook that didn't increase his skill LV

pelicansurf

Is this the ship I am suppose to be using because it's not lol.
Early on I leveled up the Baratie for a few levels since more health was what I needed, since the Merry kind of sucks early on. After I hit 1k health Bonus with the Baratie all my cola went to the Merry.

It is though, since it gives you a 1.5 ATK bonus. Combined with a Dual Zeff team or a Zeff/LuffyG3 team, you do obnoxious damage.

Kitoro

Ugh.. After blowing all 70 of my saved freebie gems last night trying for V2 Nami or Luffy, and getting all the other V2s and a ton of Miss Valentines instead, my wife pushed me over the fence today to drop $20 and YOLO pull 6 more times.

I got another 5* V2 Zoro, 4 more Miss Valentines, and a Fat Alvida. Fused them all into my existing ones.

Feeling as salty as a scallywag right now.

Majukun

ok, it's red dragon hunting day for me... got the first one and evolved Alvida.. now i need one for balloon luffy and arlong

RalchAC

ok, it's red dragon hunting day for me... got the first one and evolved Alvida.. now i need one for balloon luffy and arlong

I'm on Dragon Hunting too. I've hunt so far 2 green ones. I've evolved my Zoro into its Asura form and I've put the other on my DEX Team. Now I'll farm a Red one for Aldiva.

I've evolved my Sanji to its Diablo Jambe form Too

Ferga

Ah crap. I was too bush farming kuro's island. I totally forgot to get a red shell crab for my luffy evolution.

Oh well... arlong park 1, here I come...

chrono01

Thanks, I'm definitely going to try for Whitebeard.

It's still an estimated 1-2 months away though, unless they move up the release with the English version [as they did with the V2 Straw Hats]. It's entirely possible.

I probably won't throw all of my Rainbow Gems at him [I still want to keep some for Rayleigh], but I can see myself using at least 50 to see if I get lucky.

I probably won't get lucky. :/

RalchAC

It's still an estimated 1-2 months away though, unless they move up the release with the English version [as they did with the V2 Straw Hats]. It's entirely possible.

I probably won't throw all of my Rainbow Gems at him [I still want to keep some for Rayleigh], but I can see myself using at least 50 to see if I get lucky.

Hopefully in 2 months lol. I've decided I'm going to spend 20€ on the game since I'm having a lot of fun with it and I've never played a smartphone game that has had such a big staying power to me.

But I don't think I'd be able to get it until may. Need to save some money for my August trip to Germany. I'm paying the flight next month And I'd like to get Toukiden or something.

Come on have some confidence in the RNGods. :D Whitebeard does look awesome, and the fact that he's still #1 in JP meta makes pulling for him very tempting.

Unlike Luffy though, he won't get a rate up, so people planning to use the "let's throw money at the game until I get him" strategy might find their bank accounts empty before pulling him.

chrono01

Hopefully in 2 months lol.
Haha, don't worry. I'm sure it will be. The English version can't move too quickly, otherwise they'll catch up with the Japanese release. I have a feeling that the V2 Straw Hats were an exception.

Come on have some confidence in the RNGods. :D Whitebeard does look awesome, and the fact that he's still #1 in JP meta makes pulling for him very tempting.

Unlike Luffy though, he won't get a rate up, so people planning to use the "let's throw money at the game until I get him" strategy might find they bank accounts empty before pulling him.
I usually try to be as negative as possible so it's not as soul-crushing when I fail to summon/recruit a particular unit. >_<

Damn you just reminded me that he won't be getting a rate-up. Considering the past rates of non-rate-up units, I'm not sure I'll want to take the risk anymore. If only he could be added to a Sugofest. :(

Just look at the beastly Sugofest Japanese received in January for ten million downloads.

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.ca/2015/01/psa-sugofest.html

6-Star Units (Comes in 5-Star Forme) - Available for 24-Hours ONLY!!!

Boa Hancock - Speed Brawler
Edward Newgate - Force Impact
Rayleigh - Knowledge Brawler

5-Star Units

"Gear 3" Monkey D. Luffy - Force Brawler
"Lion's Song" Roronoa Zolo - Technique Swordsman
"Happiness Punch" Nami (Towel Nami) - Knowledge Impact
Nico Robin - Knowledge Brawler
Red-Haired Shanks - Heart Swordsman
"Flame Of Today" Portgaz D. Ace - Speed Brawler
Marco "The Phoenix" - Heart Brawler
"Diamond" Jozu - Speed Brawler
"Flower Sword" Gran Vista - Knowledge Swordsman
"Bequest" Izo - Technique Shooting
"Otsuchi" Blamenco - Force Impact
Trafalgar Law - "Room" - Technique Swordsman
"Magician" Basil Hawkins - Knowledge Impact
"Massacre Soldier" Killer - Speed Impact
"Mad Monk" Urogue - Heart Impact
Mad Monk Bepo - Force Brawler
Eustace "Captain" Kid - Force Impact
"Roar of the Sea" Scratchman Apu - Technique Shooting
"Red-Flag" X. Drake - Knowledge Brawler
"Glutton" Jewellery Bonnie - Heart Brawler
Capone "Gang" Beige - Speed Shooting
Jimbei, Under the Shichibukai - Speed Brawler
Gekko Moriah, Under the Shichibukai - Knowledge Impact
Bartholomew Kuma, Under the Shichibukai - Force Shooting

4-Star Units

"Gum-Gum Balloon" Monkey D. Luffy - Force Brawler
"Wolf Flow" Roronoa Zolo - Technique Swordsman
"Fine Tempo" Nami - Knowledge Impact
"Mr. Prince Sanji - Speed Brawler
Impact Dial Usopp - Heart Shooter
Miss All Sunday - Knowledge Brawler
Shanks - Heart Swordsman
Portgaz D. Ace - Speed Brawler
Marco - Heart Brawler
Jozu - Speed Brawler
Gran Vista - Knowledge Swordsman
Izo - Technique Shooting
Blamenco - Force Impact
Trafalgar Law- Technique Swordsman
Basil Hawkins - Knowledge Impact
Killer - Speed Impact
Urogue - Heart Impact
Bepo - Force Brawler
Eustace Kid - Force Impact
Scratchman Apu - Technique Shooting
X. Drake - Knowledge Brawler
Jewellery Bonnie - Heart Brawler
Capone Beige - Speed Shooting
Jimbei - Speed Brawler
Gekko Moriah,- Knowledge Impact
Bartholomew Kuma - Force Shooting

Granted, with the number included pulling for a specific one would be hell, but you're virtually guaranteed to at least get something useful out of it.

Edit: I thought Whitebeard was a 24-hour/Sugofest exclusive anyway. I guess I was wrong on that?

Edit: I thought Whitebeard was a 24-hour/Sugofest exclusive anyway. I guess I was wrong on that?

He's indeed a sugofest exclusive unit, but even during those 24 hours he just gets added to the pool without any rate up. So basically the chances of pulling his 5* during the sugofest is the same as the chance of pulling the 5* strawhats v2 after the sugofest, even lower for his 6* form. If you only want the 6* units then at least wait until the next 2-3 get added before pulling.

chrono01

He's indeed a sugofest exclusive unit, but even during those 24 hours he just gets added to the pool without any rate up. So basically the chances of pulling his 5* during the sugofest is the same as the chance of pulling the 5* strawhats v2 after the sugofest, even lower for his 6* form. If you only want the 6* units then at least wait until the next 2-3 get added before pulling.
Wow, thanks. That's definitely good to know [and slightly depressing].

BTW, has any experienced horrible drops with Kuro Elite? All I seem to be getting are bags of gold. No skillbooks/cola, very rarely turtles, and not even enemy fodder. Just gold. For 15 Stamina per, it's pretty upsetting. If I wanted gold, I'd do the weekend dailies. :/

RalchAC

Man, I really like Jimbei. I want him in my team, not only because he is a really strong Brawler leader, but I really like his design and personality in the series.

Is him 100% gacha only or can we get him on a special Impel Down event or something like that?

BTW, has any experienced horrible drops with Kuro Elite? All I seem to be getting are bags of gold. No skillbooks/cola, very rarely turtles, and not even enemy fodder. Just gold. For 15 Stamina per, it's pretty upsetting. If I wanted gold, I'd do the weekend dailies. :/

I've got him like 3/7 runs I've done. Same for big turtles. I don't get as much fodder as I did in Aldiva though. Skillbooks and Cola hasn't dropped yet.

Do you people think a team with...

Dual Asura Zoro
Zeff
DEX Dragon
Diablo Jambe Sanji
Ussop

...could clear the 30 stamina stage?

chrono01

Man, I really like Jimbei. I want him in my team, not only because he is a really strong Brawler leader, but I really like his design and personality in the series.

Is him 100% gacha only or can we get him on a special Impel Down event or something like that?
Gatcha-only, unfortunately.

qazqaNii

I had the same issue when I woke up, played 2 rounds of kuro elite got 3 fodder in the whole period no turtles no nothing I was like what in the hell am I still dreaming..

Nope, I've never hard a bad Elite run. http://i.imgur.com/wLRTZ6R.jpg /s

I only got 1 Kuro and 3 skillbooks so far in about 15 runs so that's definitely worse than Alvida. Turtle drops are fine, though. That one time I did Expert I got 2 turtles and a bunch of mobs (non-boss stages have 100% drop rate in Expert) so it's like the game is trying to push us towards Expert.

Nibel

>rerolls for the 10000000th time
>rare recruit
>gets mrs. goldenweek 4*
>taps 500 times
>rare recruit
> gets regular mrs. goldenweek

wgnale2byjv3.png

chrono01

I had the same issue when I woke up, played 2 rounds of kuro elite got 3 fodder in the whole period no turtles no nothing I was like what in the hell am I still dreaming..

Nope, I've never hard a bad Elite run. http://i.imgur.com/wLRTZ6R.jpg /s

I only got 1 Kuro and 3 skillbooks so far in about 15 runs so that's definitely worse than Alvida. Turtle drops are fine, though. That one time I did Expert I got 2 turtles and a bunch of mobs (non-boss stages have 100% drop rate in Expert) so it's like the game is trying to push us towards Expert.
Thanks, so it's not just me then? That's saddening.

Oh well, will continue to farm. It's not like I have anything better to do in-game.

qazqaNii

>rerolls for the 10000000th time
>rare recruit
>gets mrs. goldenweek 4*
>taps 500 times
>rare recruit
> gets regular mrs. goldenweek

wgnale2byjv3.png

Keep trying bro, the tutorial is a bitch I know, wish you could just skip it, I rerolled 10+ times myself on the pc on a emulator to get a v2 zoro- or luffy but haven't gotten any of them yet.

Nibel

Keep trying bro, the tutorial is a bitch I know, wish you could just skip it, I rerolled 10+ times myself on the pc on a emulator to get a v2 zoro- or luffy but haven't gotten any of them yet.

Wait, on the PC via emulation? I assume you do this and then let them send you a textfile which you use as save or what?

Om3ga

Wait, on the PC via emulation? I assume you do this and then let them send you a textfile which you use as save or what?
With programs like Genymotion, Andy or Bluestacks. You can also save your game in game and transfer to any device you'd like. You lose any saved gems transferring from android to ios.

bjork

Cleared Kuro Expert yesterday with a slasher team. I just used a gem and got one back in return, so it's a wash. But I got a Sogeking skill book, so I guess it wasn't a total loss.

Got a friend request while I was asleep from someone with a Princess Vivi and when I went to accept, their friend list is full. poooooooop

If you're on a PC, couldn't you just edit the best guys into your set?

[edit - did a pull just for kicks, got a Mr. Prince. That means I got all the lower V2s except Zoro now. Gonna not pull until that WB event, then.]

Top Bottom