• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Om3ga

Cleared Kuro Expert yesterday with a slasher team. I just used a gem and got one back in return, so it's a wash. But I got a Sogeking skill book, so I guess it wasn't a total loss.

Got a friend request while I was asleep from someone with a Princess Vivi and when I went to accept, their friend list is full. poooooooop

If you're on a PC, couldn't you just edit the best guys into your set?
If you want more Vivi friends or specific friends in general, refresh the guest list by backing out and run through the 0 stamina island. Do this as many times as you need until your friends list is full of more useable friends.

Pulls, rolls and your roster are saved server side. No way to edit who you want in.

Just a FYI. Expert is doable with any team if you have a 35+ Princess Vivi friend and about 6000-7000hp. The better the team the faster it is. I've beat expert with 3 different teams. Longest was over 20 mins, and shortest was around 10.

bjork

If you want more Vivi friends or specific friends in general, refresh the guest list by backing out and run through the 0 stamina island. Do this as many times as you need until your friends list is full of more useable friends.

I usually just close the app when I stop and reopen when I start up again, but I think out of 50+ friend slots, over half are Arlongs, heh.

So I'm looking at this Mr. Prince... his thing is 2x attack if you hit 2 perfects in a row. It isn't color or type specific, but surely it still stacks with other captains, right?

Nibel

With programs like Genymotion, Andy or Bluestacks. You can also save your game in game and transfer to any device you'd like. You lose any saved gems transferring from android to ios.

Ah, so I can use the Android emulator and transfer it to my iPhone later on; just without gems, right?

Seems convenient.

qazqaNii

If you're on a PC, couldn't you just edit the best guys into your set?
Nah, it is server sided, can't change anything.

Ah, so I can use the Android emulator and transfer it to my iPhone later on; just without gems, right?
Seems convenient.

Yeah, I am using Droid4X works fine, used handyandy and bluestacks aswell all worked fine tried running triple emulators at once but they messed with virtualbox files I couldn't get multiple emus to run, also tried with sandboxie gave me a bunch of errors.

So I got a "main account (P-LVL: 62)" on my phone and I am doing re-rolls on pc when I am watching tv at the same time or a movie.

Also yes just open 2 recruits, if u get the ones you want, make sure u have 0 gems then transfer to iOS.

Whitebeard info... excellent. Can't wait to find out the date. Whitebeard was the reason I hoarded my gems. Then I caved for 3rd Gear Luffy since I knew the chances of Whitebeard were low.

Now I want Whitebeard more, haha.

Om3ga

I usually just close the app when I stop and reopen when I start up again, but I think out of 50+ friend slots, over half are Arlongs, heh.

So I'm looking at this Mr. Prince... his thing is 2x attack if you hit 2 perfects in a row. It isn't color or type specific, but surely it still stacks with other captains, right?
It stack with any captain ability. Like I said earlier Mr. Prince is a good captain, but as a sub Diable Sanji is a better overall unit. Mr. Prince has his uses for example omni teams or non themed teams. Taking a closer look at him he's probably a slighter better captain than Zeff who is highly sought after. Especially if you take into consideration you don't have to have solely fighters on your team.

I deleted 20 friends yesterday. Anyone who hasn't logged on in 7 or more days and characters I never use. I don't think I delete any Gaffers, but if I did feel free to add me back. 634.395.619

Seems convenient.
Yep. Just use your gems to expand your box or for Gatcha pull before you switch.

Nibel

Arlong is good but you can farm him, if you want a pull-only character (Ace/Shanks/v2 Straw Hats), keep rolling?

Ah, alright. Didn't know you can farm him; probably just regular Arlong which you can then evolve, right?

If I get a v2 Straw Hat, is it worth as much as Shanks/Ace?

bjork

Ah, alright. Didn't know you can farm him; probably just regular Arlong which you can then evolve, right?

If I get a v2 Straw Hat, is it worth as much as Shanks/Ace?

It'll be the regular Arlong without the sword, yeah. I think his evolve point is level 50, so that's not *too* horrible.

As for the SHs, I guess it depends on which team type you want to build? Check out the tier list as it might help a little. They're all good characters, but it seems like Ace/Shanks/Gear 3 Luffy/Towel Nami are the top ones for now.

bjork

I have used 2 skill books on God Usopp, isnt suppose to level my skill up? or does it only happen by chance?

It's by chance. You get the EXP no matter what, but the skill up is not guaranteed.

In other news, I'm like 400 points away from a level up and accidentally refilled my stamina because I wasn't paying attention as I tapped. Damn you, fingers.

Om3ga

It's by chance. You get the EXP no matter what, but the skill up is not guaranteed.

In other news, I'm like 400 points away from a level up and accidentally refilled my stamina because I wasn't paying attention as I tapped. Damn you, fingers.
If I have full stamina just before I level I use that to practice a new team or try for a drop and quit the level if I don't get it.

bjork

If I have full stamina just before I level I use that to practice a new team or try for a drop and quit the level if I don't get it.

I guess that's a good use. I'm starting to fill up with named characters and I know some of them probably aren't worth hanging on to, but I hate to just feed them to someone else. Who's to say I won't maybe need one of them later, even if my brain is going "you won't need this person later, they're taking up box space."

qazqaNii

Holy shit, received the golden hammer Usopp! That's one worth keeping right?
Nein! You get Ussopp hammer for free.

What you should aim for imo atm:

V2. Luffy (GOD TIER)
Shanks
V2. Zoro
Ace (I don't like him :p)

In that order with Luffy being best, the rest is meh, maybe towel nami but meeh.

But try to get one of the four listed before giving up, I know it is painful T_T.

RalchAC

I've tried a dual Zoro team on Elite Kuro. 16k HP, was able to finish it quite well even if my team lacked the burst damage my fighters team has.

I guess that's a good use. I'm starting to fill up with named characters and I know some of them probably aren't worth hanging on to, but I hate to just feed them to someone else. Who's to say I won't maybe need one of them later, even if my brain is going "you won't need this person later, they're taking up box space."

I pretty much save the units I get unless they're like totally useless (Cabaji and other units with no evolutions that have quite crappy stats) because flexibility is OK.

Nibel

HOLY SHIT!

shankse7qm4.png

Received this right afterwards! :D

They're all good characters, but it seems like Ace/Shanks/Gear 3 Luffy/Towel Nami are the top ones for now.

Don't count out Lion Song, either! Lion Song + Vivi pretty much gives you a guaranteed victory over Mihawk long as the Vivi is level 72+.
Holy shit, received the golden hammer Usopp! That's one worth keeping right?

Worth keeping? Absolutely- you should never have a team that lacks a God Usopp. He is the real MVP. But... you do get Usopp for free on his island and can evolve him there, so as a drop it's not very good.

qazqaNii

HOLY SHIT!

Received this right afterwards! :D

Oo thats nice, so GOD ussopp and Shanks. Keep them I guess, atleast save the id and password, then you can decide, I mean there is no guarantee no matter how many times you re-roll that you will get V2. Luffy.

bjork

I pretty much save the units I get unless they're like totally useless (Cabaji and other units with no evolutions that have quite crappy stats) because flexibility is OK.

Here's where I'm at:

OH7mPct.png

P020scy.png

9TowtUX.png

I'm trying to complete as much of the log as I can, so that's why the marine dudes are in there. But aside from those dudes, of these, I feel like there's not a lot of point in keeping:
- Kuroobi
- Sea King
- Patty
- Mohji
- Higuma the Bear
- Carne
- Coby (duh)
- Choo

But I feel like some of these characters might be handy later. Like Mr. 5 for a shooter team, Miss Valentine has okay stats, Gaimon has that food orb special, etc. I'd really like to just thin it down to 5 of each color or something.

Nibel

nice although it takes ages to level him my ones only leel 56 (i think close to it)

Oo thats nice, so GOD ussopp and Shanks. Keep them I guess, atleast save the id and password, then you can decide, I mean there is no guarantee no matter how many times you re-roll that you will get V2. Luffy.

Thanks! Put them on my iPhone, might re-roll later on my PC and see where it goes.. is V2 Luffy the Balloon one? Or the evolution of Balloon Luffy?

qazqaNii

is this the first version of vivi? the one that heals rcv by 3?

Princess Vivi is the last evolution and heals by 5x.
1.Miss Wednesday >> 2.Nefertari Vivi >> 3.Princess Vivi

Thanks! Put them on my iPhone, might re-roll later on my PC and see where it goes.. is V2 Luffy the Balloon one? Or the evolution of Balloon Luffy?
Balloon Luffy evolves to gear 3 luffy so both of them are V2.

Rurunaki

Whitebeard - premium
Marco - PSY needs him
Vista - INT needs him
Juzo - Ace replacement

Damn that Whitebeard batch is so good compared to the Strawhat v2.

Time to save up some fruits.

qazqaNii

Not being someone that uses an Int team, I'd take a guaranteed 2000/turn HP heal over a higher RCV stat.

Yeah 2000+/turn is really good, but she is painful to evolve, i got 2nd evolution at 40 (needs 70), it will take time to get her to 70, but will try to evolve her before Mihawk.

Anyone planning on spending gems to fill stamina on turtle time?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Yeah 2000+/turn is really good, but she is painful to evolve, i got 2nd evolution at 40 (needs 70), it will take time to get her to 70, but will try to evolve her before Mihawk.

I spend gems to refill stamina when I'm farming, so yes!

70? Yikes. All my guys have been 50 and that is bad enough.

I wasn't considering it but now that you mention it... maybe. We'll see how good the droprate is.

qazqaNii

I wasn't considering it but now that you mention it... maybe. We'll see how good the droprate is.

Quote from this site:http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/
Number of Battles: 5
Guaranteed at least 1 Drop per Stage

1st Stage - 5 Baby Turtles
2nd Stage - 4 Baby Turtles, 1 Teenage Turtle
3rd Stage - 3 Baby Turtles, 1 Teenage Turtle
4th Stage - 2 Baby Turtles, 1 Teenage Turtles
5th Stage - 2 Teenage Turtles, 1 Elder Turtle
HIDDEN BOSS: 1 Elder Turtle

Also this stupid blue dragon, wasted 60 stamina today already and haven't found it, it should be 100% drop rate on the dragons god damn, how can they take 20 stamina :(

bjork

Has anyone gotten those two bodyguard dudes to drop? They're in Kuro's island and they have suits with sunglasses?

edit - I got no. 163, the dude without the topknot. Max level is 20, his special changes DEX to TND. Doesn't sound super useful.

pelicansurf

Has anyone gotten those two bodyguard dudes to drop? They're in Kuro's island and they have suits with sunglasses?

edit - I got no. 163, the dude without the topknot. Max level is 20, his special changes DEX to TND. Doesn't sound super useful.
I've gotten one of each. They're not even bronze so I used them for exp.

desverger

164 is the other, has the same abilities. "Bearded Bodyguard" is his name.

edit: Goddamnit, I cannot beat the Tashigi stage (Loguetown ch10) at pirate level 35. Guess I'll grind the Kuro event since there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do :/

If only I had some more HP to withstand a few more turns.. Kuro with 393hp and a goonie with 377 hp aren't helping at all.

bjork

164 is the other, has the same abilities. "Bearded Bodyguard" is his name.

edit: Goddamnit, I cannot beat the Tashigi stage (Loguetown ch10) at pirate level 35. Guess I'll grind the Kuro event since there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do :/

If only I had some more HP to withstand a few more turns.. Kuro with 393hp and a goonie with 377 hp aren't helping at all.

What's your team looking like?

desverger

What's your team looking like?

Ace lead and friend,
Sanji,
Kuro,
Two blue goonies :p

The goonies and the low-level Kuro are hurting me the most HP-wise. They also have a rather weak ATK.

I have a V2 Sanji, but can't afford his cost. I think I just need to level up so I can replace my other Sanji with him, since I don't have anything better really.

Might be a good idea to go ham on Tashigi first too, since she hits like a truck and acts in 1-2 turns.

Coldphire

Neo Member
Can anyone help explain the timer on the Select a Helper screen? I understand that that is the time I have left before I can't choose that friend anymore, but it seems that no new friends show up after they all time out. So in the evening I'm left with 3 guests only. Is there a way to get more friends to show up? Or is there a way to manipulate when that timer starts so that I can play in the morning when I get up, but still have friends to pick from if I want to play before going to sleep.

qazqaNii

Ace lead and friend,
Sanji,
Kuro,

The goonies and the low-level Kuro are hurting me the most HP-wise. They also have a rather weak ATK.

I have a V2 Sanji, but can't afford his cost. I think I just need to level up so I can replace my other Sanji with him, since I don't have anything better really.

Might be a good idea to go ham on Tashigi first too, since she hits like a truck and acts in 1-2 turns.
Your biggest problem is that you don't have ussopp may I ask where he is? evolve him to GOD Ussopp ASAP if you haven't already. Get Asura Zoro friends because tashigi is blue.

Can anyone help explain the timer on the Select a Helper screen? I understand that that is the time I have left before I can't choose that friend anymore, but it seems that no new friends show up after they all time out. So in the evening I'm left with 3 guests only. Is there a way to get more friends to show up? Or is there a way to manipulate when that timer starts so that I can play in the morning when I get up, but still have friends to pick from if I want to play before going to sleep.
I am assuming you are sub p-lvl 20, getting to higher p-lvls means you can add more friends which makes that helper list seem like endless. Look at the GAF list for friends, and choose that guy that you think has the right helper captain for you.

pelicansurf

Ace lead and friend,
Sanji,
Kuro,

Considering you have a 4x modifier at a minimum, you shouldn't be doing so bad unless your team is woefully under leveled.

Quit the app and reload it or go to OTHER on the bottom right and return to title to renew some of your friends.

desverger

I have no idea what that timer is either. I usually just restart the app when my friends list gets thin, and that seems to refresh it. Now that I think of it, I think the timer shows when you can get friend points again or something?

Your biggest problem is that you don't have ussopp may I ask where he is? evolve him to GOD Ussopp ASAP if you haven't already. Get Asura Zoro friends because tashigi is blue.

Hmm, good point actually. He's sitting in my box, waiting for a yellow crab to drop. I guess I could try getting that tomorrow.

Do you think it'd be a good idea to throw something like Zoro and Zeff as DEX units to my party and use a Zoro friend? That way I could make use of the QCK damage boost and Zoro's DEX damage boost.

qazqaNii

Hmm, good point actually. He's sitting in my box, waiting for a yellow crab to drop. I guess I could try getting that tomorrow.

Do you think it'd be a good idea to throw something like Zoro and Zeff as DEX units to my party and use a Zoro friend? That way I could make use of the QCK damage boost and Zoro's DEX damage boost.

If you already have Zeff:
1. Zeff friend
2. Zeff captain
3. Luffy
4. Sanji
5. Ace
6. GOD Ussopp

If you have Asura Zoro:
1. Asura Zoro friend
2. Asura Zoro captain
3. Zeff
4. GOD Usopp
5. *SMOKER* :p (If not someone green, hachi or some shit if you dont have them either put luffy :p)
6. I dunno what you got bro :p

desverger

Thanks, I'll evolve that Usopp asapp tomorrow (heh heh) and maybe try it with a Zeff team.

But yeah, I'm lacking in levels, and sadly there doesn't really seem to be an efficient way to level your units just yet. I haven't even bothered to level those basic goonies so they're like lv 8-10 :p

That Kuro event is at least dropping big blue turtles occasionally.

And I only have pretty much the basic units you get from the story up to this point, 5* Ace, Zeff and a V2 Sanji.

Top Bottom