• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Ferga

damn, I have a gear third luffy but I can't use it effectively because the game on my tablet runs like shit
wait, turtle time has already started?

You can memorise the sounds for perfects.

I was doing this for a while until I learned the lag goes away when I turn off SFX

Majukun

You can memorise the sounds for perfects.

I was doing this for a while until I learned the lag goes away when I turn off SFX
I'll try. but I think that what makes it lag is more than sound, at least on my tablet.
and the sad thing it's that it's inconsistent, sometimes it lags and freezes, sometimes runs like a charm

I just started the game and I am doing ok but I am not seeing the turtles on the extra island am I doing something wrong. I also did the gold cave and pardon if this is a stupid question but you can only do it once?

N30RYU

I got a 4... and don't have a fu***ing clue at what time does the event appear... in spain (GMT +1)... (the event is at 13:00 and 23:00 PST)

RalchAC

I just started the game and I am doing ok but I am not seeing the turtles on the extra island am I doing something wrong. I also did the gold cave and pardon if this is a stupid question but you can only do it once?

1) Turtle Island doesn't last for the whole day. It'll appear for half and hour twice every monday.

2) The Extra Island has 3 different kind of stages. The 0 stamina island, where you can train and see how strong is your team; the current Weekly Event (Kuro Master Plan), and some other islands that rotate.

The order (from Monday to Sunday) is: Turtles, Seahorse (EVO), Penguins (EVO), Dragons (EVO), Shells (EVO), Gold, Gold.

For more info go to this webpage http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/

I got a 4... and don't have a fu***ing clue at what time does the event appear... in spain... (13:00 and 23:00 PST)

I think that's like 21.00 and 07.00 in the morning?

Maybe I'm wrong (two hour margin error, I'm not to sure how the fucking daylight thing works exactly lol)

N30RYU

I think that's like 21.00 and 07.00 in the morning?

Maybe I'm wrong (two hour margin error, I'm not to sure how the fucking daylight thing works exactly lol)

What country (or city) do have PST so I can add another timezone to my smartphone? San Francisco is a good one? If is it should be 21:00 and 7:00 as you said.

Now many STA you need to do the turtle island? can you do it more than once in that 30 minutes?

RalchAC

What country (or city) do have PST so I can add another timezone to my smartphone? San Francisco is a good one? If is it should be 21:00 and 7:00 as you said.

Now many STA you need to do the turtle island? can you do it more than once in that 30 minutes?

It's 15 stamina for each run I think. Look at this page for the hour.

Maybe I'm mistaken and it's 9 hours. The notifications said they are using PST instead of PDT (changing the hour for daylight savings, like what they do here in Spain) so it's hard to understand what the hell this means.

Look at this thing, it says what hour is it in PST.

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pst

Once I unlock the Turtle Island, I'll tell you if its 8 or 9 hours.

bjork

i think Butchie is being feared too much. Here's what I used and hopefully you can take something from it.

2x Asura Zoro
Smoker
Hachi
Zeff
Ussop

I play the level normally and when I get to Butchi I use Ussop's skill to delay. Build up his special on the next stage and when I fight Kuro, I delay him again. After the delay, I use Smoker's reduction special.

What levels are you talking for this team? I can run this exact team, and once I hit Butchie it's over.

linkent

I am confused with the time.
Using google,
5 pst - 8pm singapore time
15 pst - 6am
Which should be now. But it isnt up yet @_@

Majukun

wait so we have a specific hour and it's not random? and it starts in 5 minutes?
I'm confused, and the fact that the guerrilla ture announcement has disappeared from the game doesn't really help

qazqaNii

Did three runs, will not spend any gems.

NQJo4yZl.png
dSFps2Sl.png
713nC6Pl.png

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Does the turtle color change ever, like maybe different colors for different days of the week?

Nope, from what i have heard the purple one is the Defacto stage - there might be some events in the future where you can get other colored ones, but dont expect them anytime soon.

And yeah i need to get Full Body for Turtle farming in the future. Event starts here in half an hour...hop i have some luck during the break...my Ace needs love.

tadabola

Can anyone help me with the turtle island?

are they too dificult? I don't have diable sanji yet, may try krieg or helmeppo. but is really necessary? how much do they have for HP? (or assuming the elder will be the problem)

I do however have some high combo count units (kuro, hatchi, asura zoro). do they do the trick?

qazqaNii

Does the turtle color change ever, like maybe different colors for different days of the week?
Well it is always on mondays, and it seems that the jp version is getting different colors, although purple is the most common one.

Nope, from what i have heard the purple one is the Defacto stage - there might be some events in the future where you can get other colored ones, but dont expect them anytime soon.
Or this.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

are they too dificult? I don't have diable sanji yet, may try krieg or helmeppo. but is really necessary? how much do they have for HP? (or assuming the elder will be the problem)

I do however have some high combo count units (kuro, hatchi, asura zoro). do they do the trick?

Checkout this video:
If anyone is interested, here is video of Turtle Island.
https://youtu.be/R_cU318GU8g
It gives you 1250 of exp.

You should be fine for everything but the Elder which might take a bit more time without Fullbody, Krieg, Sanji, a Heart team etc.

StMeph

I've copied the table over and changed the time to US Pacific time, including Daylight Saving adjustments, because the game/blog table doesn't. ID is determined by the 6th digit in your own Friend Code.

Group 1 (0, 5) - 06:00 AM, 04:00 PM
Group 2 (1, 6) - 08:00 AM, 06:00 PM
Group 3 (2, 7) - 10:00 AM, 08:00 PM
Group 4 (3, 8) - 12:00 PM, 10:00 PM
Group 5 (4, 9) - 02:00 PM, 12:00 AM

It will apparently only be open for 30 minutes instead of 60.

qazqaNii

Atleast bring your krieg so last boss doesn't take forever, you could also consider full pirate party of 5 for the 1k fix dmg tandem, it really depends, are you going to gem for fast clearance or just do it the amount of stamina you have. If you are not going to gem then just bring a krieg and whatever you have you will do it within 30 minutes.

tadabola

Atleast bring your krieg so last boss doesn't take forever, you could also consider full pirate party of 5 for the 1k fix dmg tandem, it really depends, are you going to gem for fast clearance or just do it the amount of stamina you have. If you are not going to gem then just bring a krieg and whatever you have you will do it within 30 minutes.

hum... I think I shall have enought estamina for 2 runs when the time comes (less than a hour and a half if I'm not mistaken), and I'm not thinking of spending gems :p.

Got to think about the completion time, yes. at least it gives good P-exp

I managed to do 6 runs in 24 minutes using a G3 Luffy team and a Diablo jamble Sanji. I did stop very briefly to manage inventory and evolve my Alvida.

Taking damage was pretty much a non-issue if anyone is worried. The most damaging unit is the elder turtle who only hits for a few hundred. However everyone should make sure they're using a unit with a fixed damage special because even with the best orbs and perfect combos I couldn't break its defense. Stalling is harmless and quick to get your special up.

The only problem now is that I have only 873 beri to my name and 6 teen and 6 small turtles left. I did manage to evolve my Alvida and get my Ace to 61 though. The three elder turtle drops were pretty lucky.

pLow7

Who?

A pirate penguin?

Yeah, believe it or not today is my 10th day of farming him and i was on the verge of deinstalling today because on my 4th run he dropped a fucking Beli bag, a beli bag, you see the fucking light and it's a beli bag.

I hate myself for going the 35lvl route with Sanji and Zoro.

tadabola

Yeah, believe it or not today is my 10th day of farming him and i was on the verge of deinstalling today because on my 4th run he dropped a fucking Beli bag, a beli bag, you see the fucking light and it's a beli bag.

I hate myself for going the 35lvl route with Sanji and Zoro.

Funny, I now think I should have gone the 35lvl route for sanji. I don't use him, and farming pirate penguins was not that trouble for me (manage to farm them so far in the 2x drop day with no big problem).

I even got one blue pirate penguim for my tashigi

level up is the real pain for me.

linkent

:eek:, how many gems did you use?
Of coz i am not using gem for this. Dont think anybody should.
I have 4 tries with 60Sta.

The best team for turtles is this one:

If you're lucky with TND orbs you can clear the island in 5 turns.
Actually the color pirate(4 of 1 color of choice pirate crew) is better due to only 4 members instead of 5, so you can use better healer for the HP or heal(vivi).
I used this team with Vivi friends and did it with no problem.
But they only have 2000HP and the elder titan hit for 400. With some bad luck, it is possible to lose.

Majukun

It was the first and it was for the people that had a 6th digit (0 or 5), the next one is in 1 hour and is for ID: 1,6.
had mine, it was at 2 pm here in Italy.. if the guide is right, the next one is at midnight.
Sadly both my accounts have it at the same time :(
the easter egg hunting on the strategy guide starts tomorrow?

tadabola

this one colored pirates tandeem idea is not bad.

You can tandeem everyturn with luck right? Or bring coby who turns food into TND with his special

on my second turtle time I'm gonna try to use a coby captain (2xrcv every turn - only for his special), the 4 green pirate ones and an asura zoro for the huge HP and 2xhp bonus. maybe that will work

qazqaNii

Of coz i am not using gem for this. Dont think anybody should.
I have 4 tries with 60Sta.
Oh wow you really hit the jackpot out of 20 possible turtles u ended up with 11 big ones and 9 small ones :|.

had mine, it was at 2 pm here in Italy.. if the guide is right, the next one is at midnight.
Sadly both my accounts have it at the same time :(
the easter egg hunting on the strategy guide starts tomorrow?
Yeah that table is correct, I assume ur 6th digit is either a 0 or 5 and since we are on the same timezone gmt+1 the next one is at: 24:00 our time (GMT+1)

Yeah the easter egg should be tommorow march 24th, that strategy guide haven't even updated with kuro yet :p.

Om3ga

:eek:, how many gems did you use?
I did 4 runs with the stamina I had and got 2 Elder turtles and 10 teen turtles. You get a drop each stage.

Having any special unit only matters if you plan on doing more than 8 runs. I would have been able to do 5-6 easily in 30 mins. Unless you have a maxed special I don't think it really matters if you have them.

this was the first or the second turtle time of the day? did I miss the first?
What's the 6th digit of your ID? The first is for 0,5 which was about an hour ago. the next one is for 1,6 which is in an hour.

does Helmeppo's special work on turtles?
Yes it works. You won't need it unless you plan on doing more than 4 runs.

30min definitely makes it easier for those who have to work. Haha you can at least get 2 runs in during a 5-10min bathroom break. Also if you time your leveling up a bit, you could get away with not having to use gems, but still making the most out of the 30min time limit.

tadabola

how will that easter egg hunt work? would we be able to find things here on the topic and manage to get the gems (and other stuff, is there anything beyond gems? ) , or is gonna be like a race, the first to find gets and thats it ?

anyone who played the jap version knows?

30min definitely makes it easier for those who have to work. Haha you can at least get 2 runs in during a 5-10min bathroom break. Also if you time your leveling up a bit, you could get away with not having to use gems, but still making the most out of the 30min time limit.

The best part of having two half hours as opposed to Japan's 1 hour is that you can recover 60 stamina in the 10 hour gap between the times. Sure beats spending a gem of you don't need to.

bjork

I guess I don't have turtles until this afternoon. At least I'm off today so I can try for it. I don't think I can get enough to get my Nami or Robin up to 50, but I'll take any help I can get, heh.

Top Bottom