• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

qazqaNii

did not appear yet why ? Does Anyone having that problem ?

Go back to title and re-enter.

I'm SO confused - how do I tell when my turtles are up? I'm in the UK on GMT time...
Write down your 6th digit I will tell your time.

Or look at this:
0.png

The time is GMT-8, UK is in GMT+0 so add +8 on what time your digit is on.

For example if you have 4 or 9 it is 13 + 8 = 21.00

rmanthorp

Go back to title and re-enter.

Write down your 6th digit I will tell your time.

Or look at this:
0.png

The time is GMT-8, UK is in GMT+0 so add +8 on what time your digit is on.

For example if you have 4 or 9 it is 13 + 8 = 21.00

4 so I believe 21.00. OK cool. I should be around of that - I'll try and make sure I have full STA

Ouch - that means my second time is 6AM.... Do I wake up early for that... NO

I slept on it, and I'm still salty that my turtle time starts the exact minute on one of the only two days of the week I can't do it at that time. Arg!

rmanthorp

So how often and for how long is turtle time going by the Japanese release? Is it something that will stick around like the other extra islands or is it special?

tadabola

OH MY GOD I LOOKED WRONG

My digit is actualy 3 (or maybe it changed?)

its 4 pm and 2 am here.

I'm not gonna wake up in the middle of the night to play that

maybe just this once

So how often and for how long is turtle time going by the Japanese release? Is it something that will stick around like the other extra islands or is it special?

It's every Monday. According to the blog it'll have different timeslots for each person each week though.They last a half hour at each of the two timeslots a day.

Also huzzah, my 300th post.

qazqaNii

I think it is every monday from now on, not sure if they have stopped with it in the Japanese version.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
3 runs for me - just took my regular Asura Zoro team but put in Sanji for the final stage.

Its nice having a weekly exp stage now, will make leveling units a bit easier - especially for people who run Purple teams. Used the baby turtles to level and evolve Don Krieg.

Lets see what i still can get from Kuro until the double success event ends - will drop everything on Ace and hope for the best.

Om3ga

I guess I don't have turtles until this afternoon. At least I'm off today so I can try for it. I don't think I can get enough to get my Nami or Robin up to 50, but I'll take any help I can get, heh.
If you're lucky enough to get 2 Elder turtles and 8-10 teen turtles like I did you can definitely get either one to 50. If you're even luckier you can get both.

did not appear yet why ? Does Anyone having that problem ?
What's the 6th digit in your code? Maybe you aren't looking at the right time?

edit

refreshed and didn't realize we are on a new page!

@ramnthorp It should be whatever timeslot you are at now go to the one below it. If you're the last time slot go to the first one. Basically you move up 2 hours the following week.

qazqaNii

You will shit bricks when you see what I just did:

I am not trying to show the drops here: Look at my exp; 2546
I will manage to do 3x turtles and then get a refill for another 3 on my 2nd turtle time, genius mode activated :p.

The drops were good aswell.

Different timeslots each week? Man.... How are the timeslots figured out?
The timeslots are based on your user ID. Here's the link, if you haven't seen it before. Times don't take daylight savings into account though, so your turtle time is whatever that chart says, then one hour later.

I dunno how they figured out beforehand what the times would be if that's what you mean, though.

Thanks! I was told somewhere 300 posts is when you might finally be able to get rid of the pesky little 'junior' next to your profile's name, hah.

Rurunaki

Sanji and Fullbody ftw. Also brute forced my way with Gear 3rd Luffy.

Mostly got baby turtles though. Managed to snag 2 Elder.

Hopefully the next turtle island would be of different color.

Is turtle time 15 Stamina per run?

So says the grapevine.

Also, I just Elite Kuro'd again... and man. I've done it so many times this last week and only gotten one Usopp Card (unused, waiting for the bonus chance). Just now I got TWO treasure chests. The first was probably cola but I knew that getting two meant it had to be something different. I open it up to behold the glory of Usopp... and see two bottles of cola.
Oh God Usopp, why hast thou forsaken me?

qazqaNii

So says the grapevine.

Also, I just Elite Kuro'd again... and man. I've done it so many times this last week and only gotten one Usopp Card (unused, waiting for the bonus chance). Just now I got TWO treasure chests. The first was probably cola but I knew that getting two meant it had to be something different. I open it up to behold the glory of Usopp... and see two bottles of cola.
Oh God Usopp, why hast thou forsaken me?

Sorry, I laughed, keep trying it is there.

Anyone know what the max level for god usopps skill?

bjork

If you're lucky enough to get 2 Elder turtles and 8-10 teen turtles like I did you can definitely get either one to 50. If you're even luckier you can get both.

Is that right? They're both low 30s, but I hope you're right!

Asura Zoro - 35
Smoker - 35
Zeff - 35
Hachi - 30
Ussop - 35

Friend Zoro - 50

That pretty much explains it, then. All my dudes are way lower than that, heh.

tadabola

did 2 runs now, got 3 teenage and 2 elders and the rest babies

sad that I didn't have 6 more stamina to do one more run.

gonna try waking up in the middle of the night today to try doing 6 runs (3 and lvl up, then 3 more)

I really feel that I should not waste the same-colored exp bonus... So I'm thinking of feeding my buggy all of then today. he is on level 27 and the weakest part of my slasher team... he probably was gonna be replaced by mihawk ( or shanks if I ever got him )

so, its only monday or can I expect that tomorrow as well? that was good

Tidd

I gave my Lv. 50 Shanks 3 elder turtles and I'm so disappointed at the result... Got him to 59. Thought it would be more. :(

bjork

So I guess I have like an hour until my turtle time. I'll probably use a gem if time allows for it. But I'm wondering what to put my turtles into. Here's what I'm trying to pick between:

Lv 27 Balloon Luffy
Lv 28 Asura Zoro
Lv 50 base Ace
Lv 36 Vivi
Lv 33 Fine Tempo Nami
Lv 31 Miss All Sunday

There's others I can do another time, like Smoker and Zeff, but there's no way I could get enough turtles right now to push Ace from 50 to 70, right?

cw_sasuke

I gave my Lv. 50 Shanks 3 elder turtles and I'm so disappointed at the result... Got him to 59. Thought it would be more. :(
10 levels that's quite a lot... I have been working on Ace since launch and am just about to hit 70 to evolve him.

@bjork
Do you already own Gear 3 Luffy? If not your priority should be evolving Baloon Luffy.

For Ace you should the blue turtles from Kuro's Island, that's what I've been doing for a week.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So I guess I have like an hour until my turtle time. I'll probably use a gem if time allows for it. But I'm wondering what to put my turtles into. Here's what I'm trying to pick between:

Lv 27 Balloon Luffy
Lv 28 Asura Zoro
Lv 50 base Ace
Lv 36 Vivi
Lv 33 Fine Tempo Nami
Lv 31 Miss All Sunday

There's others I can do another time, like Smoker and Zeff, but there's no way I could get enough turtles right now to push Ace from 50 to 70, right?

I'd definitely get Fine Tempo to 50 since the purple turtles match her, then Miss All Sunday (also purple?), then Balloon Luffy. Swap Luffy if All Sunday isn't Nico Robin.

Also like the one dude above said, at level 50 3 elder turtles gets him 9 levels. At around level 60 it'll be around an elder turtle for a level and a half. You'd need like 12-14 elder turtles in 30 minutes. It's doable (I went on 7 runs and I took my time), but you need to get real lucky.

bjork

10 levels that's quite a lot... I have been working on Ace since launch and am just about to hit 70 to evolve him.

@bjork
Do you already own Gear 3 Luffy? If not your priority should be evolving Baloon Luffy.

For Ace you should the blue turtles from Kuro's Island, that's what I've been doing for a week.

I don't yet, no. That's kinda what I was leaning toward, but I really want to run an all-purple team for some reason. Not sure why, heh. We'll see how my turtle hunting goes. I've been going good with Ace, he was 27 when this island started and I just got him to 50. Slow going, though.

I'd definitely get Fine Tempo to 50 since the purple turtles match her, then Miss All Sunday (also purple?), then Balloon Luffy. Swap Luffy if All Sunday isn't Nico Robin.

What's the difference in exp gain from turtles that don't match? Is it half?

cw_sasuke

I don't yet, no. That's kinda what I was leaning toward, but I really want to run an all-purple team for some reason. Not sure why, heh. We'll see how my turtle hunting goes.
Well the Stage will be here every Monday, so I would still focus on Luffy first. But we are also getting Arlongs Event Island next week where there will be red turtle drops.

pelicansurf

I don't yet, no. That's kinda what I was leaning toward, but I really want to run an all-purple team for some reason. Not sure why, heh. We'll see how my turtle hunting goes. I've been going good with Ace, he was 27 when this island started and I just got him to 50. Slow going, though.

What's the difference in exp gain from turtles that don't match? Is it half?

You get an extra 50% I believe. Which is a ton in elder turtles.

bjork

Well the Stage will be here every Monday, so I would still focus on Luffy first. But we are also getting Arlongs Event Island next week where there will be red turtle drops.

oooooh, yes. I will enjoy having red turtles for both Luffys, Arlong, and Alvida.

I wonder when/if there will be a yellow island?

pelicansurf

I was ready to evolve my Nami Fine Tempo, I farmed a purple penguin fairly quickly and... Missing the seahorse king since I used my last one for Ace. At least the seahorse stage is tomorrow.

oooooh, yes. I will enjoy having red turtles for both Luffys, Arlong, and Alvida.

I wonder when/if there will be a yellow island?

Don Krieg (right after Arlong) will have both purple and yellow turtles, followed by Morgan who will have a mix of red and green.

StMeph

Lv 27 Balloon Luffy
Lv 28 Asura Zoro
Lv 50 base Ace
Lv 36 Vivi
Lv 33 Fine Tempo Nami
Lv 31 Miss All Sunday

Since dark turtles would be same-color and you have a great Int lead, I would say go with Nami, then Robin, and once you add Buggy and Don Kreig (plus God Ussop, of course), you have a pretty strong Int team. Those are just the two farmables. You could also have Mr. 3 or Chopper, who would work great with Buggy.

bjork

Ah crap, I'm like 700 exp away from going up a P-LVL, but I'm only going to have like 5 stamina by turtle time. There's no level with a stamina of 5 and over 700 exp, right... blah

RalchAC

Ah crap, I'm like 700 exp away from going up a P-LVL, but I'm only going to have like 5 stamina by turtle time. There's no level with a stamina of 5 and over 700 exp, right... blah

Have you seen where there is the x0.5 stamina cost? Maybe you can get some area where you can level up.

chrono01

I missed Turtle Time this morning, but I'll grab it later in the afternoon. I'm glad to see so many getting Elder Turtle drops, it gives me some hope.

Also, getting Cola as drops in the Kuro event is frustrating. Cola is useful, sure, but I need those Usopp skillbooks!

StMeph

Like an idiot, I missed my turtle time by reading the wrong group on the chart. So now I have to wait another 8 hours to get half as many turtles. Fuck.

Cbajd5

Okay, just finished my Turtle time and managed to get enough Teenage/Elder Turtles so that my Balloon Luffy is max level, just need to get a Elder Seahorse tomorrow.

bjork

3 elder turtles
8 adult turtles
19 teen turtles

Not too shabby, I guess.

But with this time chart, it says 13:00 for me, which is 14:00, or 2 pm. The next one is 23:00, which would be 0:00. That's tomorrow. Did I miss the very first one?

Top Bottom