• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

Man, feels quite refreshing that Turtle Time thing. I've spend the turtles I got on my runs on leveling my Smoker from level 25 to 50, and I've got a Green Penguin on my first try. Need to grab a Seahorse and a Crab, but I feel like I've done the worst part already.

Those things are definitely needed. Leveling up was a really big hassle once you reached level 40. Now they only need to hide Ussop his fucking tools so he stops doing harm to my beloved Merry and I'll be happy.

Like an idiot, I missed my turtle time by reading the wrong group on the chart. So now I have to wait another 8 hours to get half as many turtles. Fuck.

Don't worry. There will be times where you'd inevitably lose one of the Turtle times.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yes, finally made it.... My first 5*.

2015-03-23-22-54-0790q85.png

Burn Baby, burn....

So work started right at my Turtle Time. So I ended up being 10 seconds late- made sure to activate the battle right at the hour. So I got one battle in, at least.

That elder turtle at the final stage... man. Not even dual Third Gear Luffys with STR orbs, the rest of the team, and all perfects could break that defense. Crazy!

Got two teenagers and 3 babies out of my run. Of course, the rainbow gem for a first completion was nice too!

Verelios

So work started right at my Turtle Time. So I ended up being 10 seconds late- made sure to activate the battle right at the hour. So I got one battle in, at least.

That elder turtle at the final stage... man. Not even dual Third Gear Luffys with STR orbs, the rest of the team, and all perfects could break that defense. Crazy!

Got two teenagers and 3 babies out of my run. Of course, the rainbow gem for a first completion was nice too!
Diablo Sanji clears the final room easily, plus saves you time.

Hisoka

Yes, finally made it.... My first 5*.

2015-03-23-22-54-0790q85.png

Burn Baby, burn....

Congratz!

I finally got my Zeff yesterday. Got Smoker too! (first try! yeah!)

Now farming Usopps books. I somehow managed to miss my first turtletime, but as i finally got the time right, i saw i couldn't make it from the beginning (University urgh).

Xcution

Yea, so this additional chance at super success is crap. I just used 30 turtles plus 3 elder on luffy 3g and not even one super success...huh....

Sad face!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Yea, so this additional chance at super success is crap. I just used 30 turtles plus 3 elder on luffy 3g and not even one super success...huh....

Sad face!
Yeah, I've had zero super successes recently.

My next turtle time is at 1am. Wondering if I should even bother...

Xcution

Yeah, I've had zero super successes recently.

My next turtle time is at 1am. Wondering if I should even bother...

Exactly my next turtle island is at 1am. i am not sure if i want to wake up at that time. I mean i can go to sleep early set alarm play for 30 mins. My luffy 3rd gear needs it :)

Hana-Bi

Got one elder turtle in three runs. Could evolve Luffy to Gear 3rd though. My pirate level is too low at the moment so my team would look like this:

Luffy (Gear 3rd, lvl 18)
Sanji (Diable Jambe, lvl 28)
Zoro (Pound Phoenix, lvl 28)
Don Krieg (MH5, lvl 37)
Usopp (Golden Pound, lvl 38)

Ace (Flame Mirror, lvl 31)

and

Nami (Happiness Punch, lvl 24)

will be used in future team builds.

Om3ga

3 elder turtles
8 adult turtles
19 teen turtles

Not too shabby, I guess.

But with this time chart, it says 13:00 for me, which is 14:00, or 2 pm. The next one is 23:00, which would be 0:00. That's tomorrow. Did I miss the very first one?
No 1300 was your first one. If you choose to stay up, 2300 will be your next.

Got 6 runs in with a level up, 3 elders, but only 6 teen the rest were baby turtles. Total for the day 5 elder turtles 16 teen turtles.

RalchAC

Confirmed… waking up at 1am to farm some turtles. Too much value.

I decided to stay awake after turtle time, which was 00.00 for me. So I've just sit in my livingroom and watches a pair of House of Cards episodes to make the wait less boring.

Now I'm going to bed. Happy with the results.

Asura Zoro at level 39.
Smoker at level 49

And I still have many Turtles. 3 Elders and 5 Adults. I dunno what to do or where to spend them. Tomorrow I'll try again Kuro on Expert and I'll get some Seahorses for some new Evos too.

I may save some cool stuff for Arlong when I get him on the next Event. I want him at a high level as fast as posible. He and Luffy will be my heavy hitters on Mihawk.

Xcution

Sometimes you have to vent...can someone please tell me how I spend 27 cola and Usopp fails to at least once evolve this damn ship.

*insert scream*

Om3ga

And I still have many Turtles. 3 Elders and 5 Adults. I dunno what to do or where to spend them. Tomorrow I'll try again Kuro on Expert and I'll get some Seahorses for some new Evos too.

I may save some cool stuff for Arlong when I get him on the next Event. I want him at a high level as fast as posible. He and Luffy will be my heavy hitters on Mihawk.
Save your Elders for Arlong if you get 3 more you can get him to 50 right away. if you wanted to use your elders for another character, it'll take about 26 off color turtles or 16 RED ones to get him there.

Anyone know a fast way to increase max cost? Do the Extra Islands give out a lot of EXP?
The Fastest way is to find the best xp per stamina that you can clear. Currently the best xp per stamina spot is is Kuro Expert/Elite if you can beat it. If you can't head to Orangetown 13. With 1/2 stamina it's 74 xp per stamina it's the second best. For the rest of the week up to thursday because of the event, it'll be Baratie 14 with 94 xp per stamina. Friday it will be Loguetown 12 with 136 xp per stamina, Saturday will be Arlong park 15 with 122 xp per stamina, and Sunday back to Baratie 14/15 at 164 xp per stamina each (if we get double xp + half stamina).

Rurunaki

Sometimes you have to vent...can someone please tell me how I spend 27 cola and Usopp fails to at least once evolve this damn ship.

*insert scream*

To be fair, Going Merry died because of Ussop. We just need a "Franky" bonus event for ship upgrading.

chrono01

I was going to use Rainbow Gems for the turtle runs, but I was getting horrible luck. Each run gave me Small Turtles + the only guaranteed Medium Turtle. Not a single extra Medium Turtle, and not a single Elder. I thought it wise to save my Gems. :/

Glad to see at least some of you here had some luck.

You get more crew max cost when you level up. Look on the list on the first site shows exp per stamina.

Save your Elders for Arlong if you get 3 more you can get him to 50 right away. if you wanted to use your elders for another character, it'll take about 26 off color turtles or 16 RED ones to get him there.

The Fastest way is to find the best xp per stamina that you can clear. Currently the best xp per stamina spot is is Kuro Expert/Elite if you can beat it. If you can't head to Orangetown 13. With 1/2 stamina it's 74 xp per stamina it's the second best. For the rest of the week up to thursday because of the event, it'll be Baratie 14 with 94 xp per stamina. Friday it will be Loguetown 12 with 136 xp per stamina, Saturday will be Arlong park 15 with 122 xp per stamina, and Sunday back to Baratie 14/15 at 164 xp per stamina each (if we get double xp + half stamina).
Thanks, I actually found that Kuro on Veteran gives good exp.. the problem is that it's only two tries. So one Kuro run + a bunch of Orangetorn runs sounds like a plan.

Also, is this guy good?

Rurunaki

Thanks, I actually found that Kuro on Veteran gives good exp.. the problem is that it's only two tries. So one Kuro run + a bunch of Orangetorn runs sounds like a plan.

Also, is this guy good?

Kuro has the highest DMG for a QCK Slasher right now. However, that is in evolved form which requires you to get his base form to level 70.. too much effort which is why most people use Tashigi instead.

Fbh

Also, is this guy good?

He is pretty good in slasher teams.

But yeah, that LV 70 to evolve is pain. Though if you truly want him I guess it should be a bit easier to level him up now with the turtle island on monday

Kuro has the highest DMG for a QCK Slasher right now. However, that is in evolved form which requires you to get his base form to level 70.. too much effort which is why most people use Tashigi instead.

He is pretty good in slasher teams.

But yeah, that LV 70 to evolve is pain. Though if you truly want him I guess it should be a bit easier to level him up now with the turtle island on monday
Thanks
ehh... evolving is usually a pain in the ass lol so I'll just use someone stronger when I increase my max cost.

As someone that got Evolved Kuro at launch (rare recruit), I can say yeah he's a good slasher. It's nice to have a QCK guy with my Arlong team... even if my Arlong team is pretty much a Third Gear team now, hah. One of his big pros is that he hits for... I think 9, but maybe 8. So he's a good turtle killer.

Xcution

So what is the best team to clear turtle island asap?

I have been using my normal Luffy g3 but that elder turtle takes a bit longer like 4-5 turns. Thoughts?

leehom

Turtle time is awesome. Leveled up my 5* Nami to 43 and my 4* Nami to 42. Don't know if I should put all my focus on the 5* or level up the 4* to 50 so I can evolve her.

I'm super jazzed for turtle time again. I used my first batch on Luffy but I think I'll use the second on Nami to get her to Towel. I want luffy bad but I think my purple team would be best to upgrade for now, with robin, chopper, buggy, her and mr.3 for utility I think it'd be useful to farm kuro until more turtle time.

Fbh

Almost missed turtle time today. Only got to play for 10 minutes but I managed to beat it twice. It allowed me to give my Smoker and Zoro a ton of levels

Xcution

I'm super jazzed for turtle time again. I used my first batch on Luffy but I think I'll use the second on Nami to get her to Towel. I want luffy bad but I think my purple team would be best to upgrade for now, with robin, chopper, buggy, her and mr.3 for utility I think it'd be useful to farm kuro until more turtle time.

I know i am super excited. Hate that i have to eait till 1 am EST to do the second turtle. Lets hope it is worth it :)

Top Bottom