• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

I know i am super excited. Hate that i have to eait till 1 am EST to do the second turtle. Lets hope it is worth it :)

I ended up getting a bunch of elder turtles on each run, lucked out hard. Nami maxed so I can evolve when I get an old seahorse tomorrow and Robin jumped 20 levels and I kept half my elder turtles to max towel nami with the rest of them. Turtle time is the best, hopefully staying up was worth it!

Verelios

Two elder turtles, three teenage ones and a bunch of baby turtles. Ironically, I have no more money to power up with them.

Hah...

Om3ga

So what is the best team to clear turtle island asap?

I have been using my normal Luffy g3 but that elder turtle takes a bit longer like 4-5 turns. Thoughts?
Pirate or Marine TND groups and a bit of luck. Dual G3 Luffy with Red Hair Shanks as a Sub could do it if you have him.

Hmmmm thinking about maybe a G3 Luffy Psy team with a Shanks friend? Multiplier would be 8.75. You could definitely try, shouldn't take much longer than a G3 Luffy team if it doesn't.

Also grats on 100.

bjork

No 1300 was your first one. If you choose to stay up, 2300 will be your next.

1400 was when it went live for me, though. Stupid spring time change, it's evil, I tell you. I'm up now, so we'll see in about 15 minutes if it turns out to be 2300 for the second one. One advantage to mostly living at night is being up for stuff like this, I guess.

edit - it's either midnight or I did miss it. We'll see in an hour...

Om3ga

1400 was when it went live for me, though. Stupid spring time change, it's evil, I tell you. I'm up now, so we'll see in about 15 minutes if it turns out to be 2300 for the second one. One advantage to mostly living at night is being up for stuff like this, I guess.

edit - it's either midnight or I did miss it. We'll see in an hour...
The last turtle time is in less than an hour. Midnight game time is in less than 2 hours.

Also for those who are just waiting with nothing better to do watch this video. Dual Black Beard vs Doflamingo

bjork

Holy crap, Marco's special is awesome and Blackbeard's is insane. Good to know some characters we have now are still viable later, too.

bjork

Turtle time was indeed at midnight. So turtle time 2 was 3 elders, 11 medium, and 21 small. I managed to get 7 runs off. I wasn't using Diable Sanji last time, but just attacking once and letting the turns expire in the last round until his special pops seems to speed it up a bit.

bjork

So you find the eggs, get letters, then it makes a code. I wonder if the codes can be shared, since they require an ID for entry?

chrono01

Yeah, each of them has a number and a letter. I'm guessing, once we have them all, it'll spell out a code/phrase that we input in-game.

I found a few more:

Easter Egg #1 = D
Easter Egg #2 = E
Easter Egg #3 - V
Easter Egg #4 - I
Easter Egg #5 = L
Easter Egg #6 = F
Easter Egg #9 = I
Easter Egg #10 = T

Edit - I think I solved it. "DEVILFRUIT"!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I have to say the Turtle Exp Island turned out way better than expected - especially considering were we are coming from with using Fodders to level up our units for most of the time. Thats the energy drink the game needed, leveling high lvl units is more interesting now.

I will need to farm money for the first time this weekend though - im broke xD

Congrats!

Now get used to his faster attack animation and you'll be set. >:)

Hehe yeah thanks - it will take some time to get used to it - but its worth the trouble :-D

Congratz!

I finally got my Zeff yesterday. Got Smoker too! (first try! yeah!)

Now farming Usopps books. I somehow managed to miss my first turtletime, but as i finally got the time right, i saw i couldn't make it from the beginning (University urgh).

Thanks and congrats on Zeff/Smoker.

That feeling when you get Zeff - he is truly the Storymode MVP because he is the only powerful storymode leader that wont get an Event Island.

And Smoker is great too !!

bjork

So when I go to enter the code, it shows sea creatures and Gaimon with something in Japanese, heh.

該当キャンペーンは終了しました (Japanese)
The campaign has ended (English)

[edit - now it works, wooo. Black and Yellow elders and Daimyo for the other three. Not bad!]

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Good job guys :D I'm being greedy, but I did hope they were all gonna be Elder Turtles.

I was happy to see that there are Elder turtles included - expected only Teenage turtles to be honest, really nice.

linkent

Thought that double exp will stack with the bonus time.
But doesnt seem so, seeing Arlong stage only have 2x drop instead of both.
Doesnt seem useful at all since 0.5sta is the same with 2x exp and will be even better due to able to get more fodder and colas and more chance of boss drop.
(Only cons is need to take longer time to do)

Tidd

I need a yellow pirate penguin, a rainbow penguin and some Belly to evolve my Shanks. This turtle Island is soooo good.

qazqaNii

Doesnt seem useful at all since 0.5sta is the same with 2x exp and will be even better due to able to get more fodder and colas and more chance of boss drop.

Are you sure it doesn't stack? Did you try it? Could be that they can't write out two bonuses at the same time or something.

RalchAC

Save your Elders for Arlong if you get 3 more you can get him to 50 right away. if you wanted to use your elders for another character, it'll take about 26 off color turtles or 16 RED ones to get him there.

How much EXP does he needs? The blog says he needs 392k EXP in order to evolve. I guess it's a bit less since he'll probably start at level 15 or so, like other event units. And an Elder Turtle "only" gives 65k exp when color doesn't match.

That's 195k. It could make the leveling from 40 to 50 a lot less painful though.

Well, it depends I think. Sometimes the x0.5 stamina island will suck but the 2x EXP island will be ok. So it could save us from not leveling up :)

Are you sure it doesn't stack? Did you try it? Could be that they can't write out two bonuses at the same time or something.

They are different bonuses. Baratie and Loguetown have 2x Exp today. So once again baratie give better exp/sta than Kuro, and it's even better than 0.5x sta.

bjork

I need to pull 5 ponies and 2 horses from the seahorse island today, but I'm tapping out for now. I think I played like five hours of this between yesterday and today so far. My ass hurts from sitting here!

RalchAC

I've Evolved Aldiva!

I'll Evolve my Smoker on Shell Day.

My Kuro is at level 40 right now.

The game definitely needed the Turtle Time. I was starting to get burned after the reduced Drop chance in Kuro Elite and the fact that leveling up was slow as fuck.

Will try again Expert Kuro today with a Dual Asura Zoro, Zeff, Smoker, Ussop and Aldiva Team. I did the Elite as a trial and I could beat it without problems. My Zoros where doing 15k damage to Buchi without Orb Matching or anything. Even if it's a bit slow I think with aroudn 50k damage per turn it's doable to kill him :)

If anyone is playing the JPN version don't forget to login today for some VERY cool freebies (
Brain Point Chopper and swimsuit Nico Robin
).

chrono01

If anyone is playing the JPN version don't forget to login today for some VERY cool freebies (
Brain Point Chopper and swimsuit Nico Robin
).
You had me at
Swimsuit Nico Robin

It's too bad I don't play the JPN version. Maybe the ENG version will eventually get it too. "Eventually" being 4+ months, but still.

I am new to this game and I am s little confused as I missed turtles completely and I waited for them.

I am hst and my id is 455,442,731

could someone tell me at lest what they were at.

I also got a tunderbolt tempo nami is she any good.

Rurunaki

I am new to this game and I am s little confused as I missed turtles completely and I waited for them.

I am hst and my id is 455,442,731

could someone tell me at lest what they were at.

I also got a tunderbolt tempo nami is she any good.

Only Nami version being used currently is Mirage Tempo (breaks defense) and Happiness Punch Nami v2 (lead). If you're just starting, I would suggest a reroll.

455.44 2.731 is your ID. So "2" would be your basis for the PST Time for Turtle. Have to convert it to HST.

RalchAC

Do we know if our time slots for Turtle farming changes weekly or would it be the same two moments forever?

If it's the later, awesome. I can definitely farm them at 14.00 and 24.00 :)

Top Bottom