• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

You had me at
Swimsuit Nico Robin

It's too bad I don't play the JPN version. Maybe the ENG version will eventually get it too. "Eventually" being 4+ months, but still.

Just look at that beauty, worth making a JPN account for. :p http://i.imgur.com/oxiolWC.jpg
I am new to this game and I am s little confused as I missed turtles completely and I waited for them.

I am hst and my id is 455,442,731

could someone tell me at lest what they were at.

I also got a tunderbolt tempo nami is she any good.

Meh reroll. I have a fresh 5* Ace account as well as a Balloon Luffy one, PM me if you want one of them.

Do we know if our time slots for Turtle farming changes weekly or would it be the same two moments forever?

If it's the later, awesome. I can definitely farm them at 14.00 and 24.00 :)

It does change, it'll be 2 hours earlier next week.

do we know when are we gonna get a new story island?

Probably next week with Arlong's fortnight. Time to farm those Laboons, guys!

tadabola

Yesterday i woke up in the Middle of the night for turtle time. Tottaly wotth it. Did 5 runs, not enough time for 6 however. Already spent all my turtles, my team is powerful man. Really want to evolve some more so my hp becomes over 10k, I think this will help with mihawk with my duble arlong team

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I hope we get a feature in the future were friend can put up 2 Captains for other to use like in PaD and co. - many people switched their units to v2 Strawhats, now i miss Vivi and co. in my list
LLShC.gif
3AQmK.gif

@tadabola

Did the same - Turtle Island is just too important to miss right now even if it means a bit less sleep.

N30RYU

I hope we get a feature in the future were friend can put up 2 Captains for other to use like in PaD and co. - many people switched their units to v2 Strawhats, now i miss Vivi and co. in my list
LLShC.gif
3AQmK.gif

What captain do you show to others, the last one you used or the one you have on your CREW 1?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What captain do you show to others, the last one you used or the one you have on your CREW 1?

The last one you used and/or the one you have active when you leave the Edit Crew menu. The leader in Crew 1 is not relevant if its not the last Captain used.

RalchAC

It changes every week.

It does change, it'll be 2 hours earlier next week.

Nice to know thanks. At least we can predict how it works.

Probably next week with Arlong's fortnight. Time to farm those Laboons, guys!

If I already have a vivi. Should I farm him anyway?

LLShC.gif
3AQmK.gif

@tadabola

Did the same - Turtle Island is just too important to miss right now even if it means a bit less sleep.

Yeah. It's totally worth waking up early or whatever in order to get them. It can get a really big boost to your units.

What units are you people currently using on Turtles?

My team is

Dual Asura Zoro (9 hits each)
Luffy Gear 2nd (8 hits)
Sanji Jambe (4 hits but 5000 fixed damage)
Kuro (7 hits)
Tashigi (5 hits)

I managed to do 6 runs. Each one needs 4-6 minutes (6 if I get the hidden stage).

Edit: I'd like the set two captains thing. That way I would have Vivi at the second for people that wants Zombie Party teams (<- I liked how the blog calls Zoro / Laboon + Vivi teams lol)

Majukun

Finally evolved my shanks thanks to turtle time.. now it's at lvl 49...still somewhat disappointing stats wise, but yellow guys are like that.. also I need to wait to make him captain until we get decent yellow units

Only Nami version being used currently is Mirage Tempo (breaks defense) and Happiness Punch Nami v2 (lead). If you're just starting, I would suggest a reroll.

455.44 2.731 is your ID. So "2" would be your basis for the PST Time for Turtle. Have to convert it to HST.

what do you mean reroll?
I was on during those times i thought how long does it last? It would of of been 6am and 4pm since Hawaii doesn't do daylight savings time correct. if it was 9am and 19pm pst?

I know I have some good characters so is there anyway to list them other than just typing them all out. I do have a fine tempo nami to evolve.

qazqaNii

what do you mean reroll?
I was on during those times i thought how long does it last? It would of of been 6am and 4pm since Hawaii doesn't do daylight savings time correct. if it was 9am and 19pm pst?

I know I have some good characters so is there anyway to list them other than just typing them all out. I do have a fine tempo nami to evolve.

Re-roll means restart with the game and try to get one of the top tier characters atm they are:
Gear 3 Luffy / Balloon Luffy
Lion Zoro / Wolf Zoro
Shanks
Ace

Turtle time lasts for 30 minutes twice per Monday.

Take a screenshot with your phone upload to imgur or something post here.

Rurunaki

what do you mean reroll?

I'm also in Hawaii. Apparently their time is affected by Daylight Savings so we have to factor that. my number is 5 so it was suppossed to be 2 am but really started at 3am.

Reroll = start over. I think one person here has Balloon Luffy (evolves to 3rd Gear *a must captain right now). So if you just started playing and not that far off, I would suggest a reroll.

pLow7

Guys, for Pirate Lvl what do you recommend today ? Last Stage of Loguetown or Kuro Elite ? Loguetown has 2x Pirate exp.

N30RYU

Guys, for Pirate Lvl what do you recommend today ? Last Stage of Loguetown or Kuro Elite ? Loguetown has 2x Pirate exp.

Smoker gives +1600EXP for 12STA, and Kuro Elite ~1250EXP for 15STA, so Smoker as long as the x2EXP lasts.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So many turtles, especially after the Easter event. I'm rolling in turtles, but I forgot to grind for money this past weekend, so I'm dead broke.

Re-roll means restart with the game and try to get one of the top tier characters atm they are:
Gear 3 Luffy / Balloon Luffy
Lion Zoro / Wolf Zoro
Shanks
Ace

Turtle time lasts for 30 minutes twice per Monday.

Take a screenshot with your phone upload to imgur or something post here.

Would I lose my characters I bought through gems and how does rerolling give me a chance at those characters and Ill do that.

http://i.imgur.com/UvyU8Hj.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZCz3SP7.png

RalchAC

Would I lose my characters I bought through gems and how does rerolling give me a chance at those characters and Ill do that.

Re-rolling is basically erasing your Data and starting a new game a lot of times, until you have the units you want from the start.

You're obviously going to lose the gems, characters, player level and everything you had before. Still, you can do some accoutn recovery thing in the first 7 days after you've erased your data if you want to keep your old account.

I don't think it's worth IMO. There are plenty of good units you can use without having to do something as tedious.

Om3ga

How much EXP does he needs? The blog says he needs 392k EXP in order to evolve. I guess it's a bit less since he'll probably start at level 15 or so, like other event units. And an Elder Turtle "only" gives 65k exp when color doesn't match.

That's 195k. It could make the leveling from 40 to 50 a lot less painful though.

Well, it depends I think. Sometimes the x0.5 stamina island will suck but the 2x EXP island will be ok. So it could save us from not leveling up :)
You said you had 3 elder already so my suggestion was to save them and get 3 more. Also Elder turtle acutally gives 55k xp 6 nets you 330000 total xp. You may actually need 7 oops.

Arlong should be the next Event. So turtle time on Monday to get those 3-4 extra Elders you may need and then Tuesday you're ready to evolve Arlong... if he drops...

bjork

What units are you people currently using on Turtles?

My team is

Dual Asura Zoro (9 hits each)
Luffy Gear 2nd (8 hits)
Sanji Jambe (4 hits but 5000 fixed damage)
Kuro (7 hits)
Tashigi (5 hits)

I managed to do 6 runs. Each one needs 4-6 minutes (6 if I get the hidden stage).

This is who I was using except for a Hachi instead of Tashigi.

Om3ga

4* Vivi, 4* Ace, V2 Luffy, V2 Nami, V2 Sanji, and evolved versions of pretty much all the bosses. Why would you even want to re-roll? You have a good account keep it.

Elite kuro is not giving me much nowdays :(

and I'm not confident about expert yet

I have only 2 usopp books
Last 4 expert runs I got nothing but 3 Sogeking books. Basically the only thing that saved it was the xp. I'd stick to Elite anyway. It's the only place to get God Usopps book. Although I did drop one on Expert.

qazqaNii

You already have good characters no idea who gave you the idea to re-roll but your characters are better than mine and I am P-LVL 68.. Keep your account. You don't even have to use gems for rare recruit anymore either just save them till whitebeard. Because you already have characters that most people are trying to get. The only ones you are missing are Shanks and V2 Zoro but you don't need them if you already have V2 Luffy.

You should evolve V2 Luffy asap tho.

bjork

I'm sitting on five God Usopp books. I hope at least one of two of them lower the special... I know putting them all in at once would increase the chance, but it doesn't stack, right? I think I'd rather have five chances at 2% than one chance at 3% or whatever the stat is.

pLow7

I'm sitting on five God Usopp books. I hope at least one of two of them lower the special... I know putting them all in at once would increase the chance, but it doesn't stack, right? I think I'd rather have five chances at 2% than one chance at 3% or whatever the stat is.

WOW it's so low ? First book i used worked fine. Haven't dropped one since, didn't knew i was so lucky.

tadabola

it stacks

there is a video of a guy with 100 or so mihawks, and he always used 5 to level up. a few times it did 2 skill lvl ups at the same time

its better if you could check yourself, try find the video

RalchAC

it stacks

there is a video of a guy with 100 or so mihawks, and he always used 5 to level up. a few times it did 2 skill lvl ups at the same time

its better if you could check yourself, try find the video

How many gems has he spent and how many runs has he made in order to get 100 Mihawks. Shit, there is some people really dedicated in this world lol.

Mihawk skill is insane too. I mean, it deals 30% of the enemy current life. If 2 Mihawks use their skill you can drop your enemy HP bar to 49%.

tadabola

does anyone find another easter egg? is that like once a day or its just the devilfruit code?

How many gems has he spent and how many runs has he made in order to get 100 Mihawks. Shit, there is some people really dedicated in this world lol.

Mihawk skill is insane too. I mean, it deals 30% of the enemy current life. If 2 Mihawks use their skill you can drop your enemy HP bar to 49%.

its a japanese video, I think the guy had a strong team and cleared mihawk stage those many times

still, he probably used gems for the stamina refill

Majukun

so, what do you think is better after the 1st April? put the golden pound usopp skill books one at the time or all at once?

StMeph

Are there supposed to be other/new Easter code for the official Guide during the event, or is there just the one, and the window to claim it is within the event's two week period?

tadabola

Just tried "firefist" and "redhaired" on the easter page :p obviously it didn't worked

Would be great if there was a way to get those characters :(

ah_hia

so, what do you think is better after the 1st April? put the golden pound usopp skill books one at the time or all at once?

I would say put them in one at a time for better chance overall. I've put in 5 alvida before and not a skill up. Better to have 5 chances than 1 with a slightly higher chance.

tadabola

My lack of a Shanks in my squad definitely understands.

the only "premium" (gacha only) character I have is hammer usopp.

And "not yet available" chopper (arm and brain points), vivi, mr2 and ms valentine.

If I knew about rerolling I would reroll until I get an ace or shanks, 40 days ago or more.

now its not a good idea. so much invested in this game already

bjork

the only "premium" (gacha only) character I have is hammer usopp.

And "not yet available" chopper (arm and brain points), vivi, mr2 and ms valentine.

If I knew about rerolling I would reroll until I get an ace or shanks, 40 days ago or more.

now its not a good idea. so much invested in this game already

I'm missing Shanks and V2 Zoro. I'll probably do a couple pulls when they have DEX and PSY rate increases, but I'm not expecting either at this point.

Hisoka

I would say put them in one at a time for better chance overall. I've put in 5 alvida before and not a skill up. Better to have 5 chances than 1 with a slightly higher chance.

You can get multiple special ups in one try, if you use 5 at the same time. Also, there might be a slightly higher chance if you use 5 at the same time too. So use 5 if you have.

Majukun

You can get multiple special ups in one try, if you use 5 at the same time. Also, there might be a slightly higher chance if you use 5 at the same time too. So use 5 if you have.
was this confirmed in any way? I read many people saying that 5 skill books or 5 same character give you a better chance of level up the skill, but It never felt that way to me.. in fact even the 2x chance of getting a super success leveling up faded away without me noticing any increase in the number of successes I get compared to when the bonus was not active

Top Bottom