• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Xcution

My G3 Luffy team for Mihawk currently looks like:

G3 Luffy, Arlong, Alvida, Fire Pearl, and God Ussop

But I'm wondering if there's a better orb changer than Fire Pearl for this team. Or if I should include a different color to help clear the enemies before Mihawk?

I am wondering who to use as well for last slot.

I have:
Freidn G3 luffy
G3 Luffy: lvl 87
Arlong: max
Smooth alvida: lvl 70
The god usopp: max
Need one more...but lost.

Any suggestions. I can post my crew screen if need be.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did Kuro Expert for the first time to get the clear - yeah wont bother again with it, not too impressed with the drops and i need more Golden Pound Skillbooks. I hope to get 10 Usupp skillbook so that i can two skill-up attempts.

Xcution

Did Kuro Expert for the first time to get the clear - yeah wont bother again with it, not too impressed with the drops and i need more Golden Pound Skillbooks. I hope to get 10 Usupp skillbook so that i can two skill-up attempts.

Same boat i am hoarding Usopp books. Hope to get a good amount. how many times can you reduce his cooldown?

cw_sasuke

Same boat i am hoarding Usopp books. Hope to get a good amount. how many times can you reduce his cooldown?

He starts at 15 and when maxed his CD is 10. So it should Skill lvl 6 if im not wrong.

I have 7 cards as of right now - lets see if i can get 3 more with all the money farming i will have to do this weekend.

Xcution

He starts at 15 and when maxed his CD is 10. So it should Skill lvl 6 if im not wrong.

I have 7 cards as of right now - lets see if i can get 3 more with all the money farming i will have to do this weekend.

If you have 10 books are you planning on using two at a time with the increased chance to get the 5 lvls?

I hope to get as many as possible since each book provides a higher percentge for skill increase.

cw_sasuke

If you have 10 books are you planning on using two at a time with the increased chance to get the 5 lvls?

I hope to get as many as possible since each book provides a higher percentge for skill increase.

I will go for 2 attempts with 5 books each - its not like i will have much else use for the books outside of Usopp and this skill up event. Just hope its enough to max him or get near max skill level.

A whole week of farming Kuro and I only have 5 books.

5 is quite good considering there are people out there that farmed also that much and only got like 1-2 drops. Its all luck based at the end.

Hey, so anyone who hasn't done the Easter thing it's live just a heads up. If people want the answer right away I'm more than happy to share but you get a yellow and purple elder turtle, 3 daimyo turtles and a rainbow gem.

So how many times can you actually level up a skill? I thought I saw a chart that showed GH Usopp's max skill cool down as 10 so I assume 5 is the max skill level? I've searched the subreddit and the unofficial guide but I haven't found anything explicitly saying so.

I've got 8 skill books and 5 Kuros to feed my evolved Kuro. I would have had one more of each but I used them before the skill rate up event was announced.

RalchAC

Sooooo... it seems I can farm Expert Kuro right now. My team is:

Asura Zoro (level 39) + Friend Asura Zoro (level >=40)
Smoker, (50, not evolved)
Zeff (level 42)
Evolved Aldiva (level 25)
Ussop (level 40)

The most challeging enemy (IMO) is Buchi. I need like 15 turns in order to kill him.

So having 2 damage reducers and a 3 turn delay is pretty great for avoiding big HP losses there.

In comparision I think Kuro it's quite easier.

____

I'm getting ready a team for Arlong. Since I don't have Ace, I think I'm doing something like this:

Evolved Ace (Friend) / Zeff (Captain)
Brain Point Chopper / Evolved Miss Valentine (Lemon Girl)
Diablo Jambe Sanji / God Ussop.

Miss Valentines turns food into QCK orbs, so I can get a decent damage burst in a turn. The QCK units should get the x6.25 damage. Ace and Sanji would be my main damage dealers.

What do you think about it?

ah_hia

I am wondering who to use as well for last slot.

I have:
Freidn G3 luffy
G3 Luffy: lvl 87
Arlong: max
Smooth alvida: lvl 70
The god usopp: max
Need one more...but lost.

Any suggestions. I can post my crew screen if need be.

With those levels anyone would be fine lol. People are recommending fire pearl but it's only good if you have the meat on the right crew. I say pick another color character that's your strongest. You are going to blow past Mihawk with your team anyways.

With those levels anyone would be fine lol. People are recommending fire pearl but it's only good if you have the meat on the right crew. I say pick another color character that's your strongest. You are going to blow past Mihawk with your team anyways.

The problem with that is that the damage of your first 3 crew members is insignificant since they're going to be used to proc the captain effect anyway. The determining factor of those units is going to be support so that pretty much limits you to either orb changers (Pearl) or another damage reducer (Smoker). The only reason to use another damaging unit would be to take advantage of orb types but the utility of most double G3 Luffy teams is boss killing, and you'll know which attack type would be advantageous to you going into that fight anyway.

10560300_955219014502739_852301232028626848_o.jpg

finally evolved him!

11080810_955219011169406_8713205765188202714_o.jpg

current crew box

10515309_955219017836072_4954991174973518090_o.jpg

Om3ga

I will probably attempt expert Kuro today would like some opinions about the team I am planning of going with.

1. Asura Zoro Friend Captain
2. Asura Zoro Captain // or (non princess vivi?)
3. Smoker (3 Turn DMG Reduce)
4. Zeff?
5. Alvida (1 Turn 80% DMG Reduce)
6. GOD Ussopp
This team would actually be pretty fine for Kuro Expert your Alvida + Usopp would give you the turn delay needed to beat Butchie and you should be able to tank quite a few hits. Unless you were extremely unlucky and got no meat drops and low counters on the enemies it should be doable with this team. Here's a video tutorial. It's in Japanese though.

Yesterday i tried to run a gear 3 team but i was unable to kill ekder turtles...had to resort to diable sanji...was that normal?
I'm not entirely sure you can even break his defense unless you use a TND team or Just stall for Sanji's special.

Barely,but i did it...butchie never has 2 turns on expert,or at least i never found him,it's usually 4 or 5.
With your team if you did the math correctly you can do it,but without atk enhancers it's gonna take you a while,they have tons of hp on expert
I've got Butchie at 2 turns 3 times in a row. Last time I didn't kill Siam due to a miss and got 7k Damage done in 1 turn! Lol I survived with 100 hp. Actually the video i linked above shows Butchie with a 2 turn cooldown.

G3 Luffy attack is wonky. Other than that I think I am ready for Mihawk. All I need is to do is level up my Arlong, Alvida and G2 as much as I can.
Don't watch his attack animation. Watch the comic symbols. Makes it much easier. Even when using new characters I can get their rhythm pretty quickly doing this.

Thank you Usopp.
After failing 7 x 9 colas, i decided to save up 33 colas before upgrading.
And this is the result.
http://youtu.be/zmNH6cFK0ck
Lol that sucks, but it's a pain I know all too well. I think I've sunk 63 cola total on just upgrading past 8.

Is there any way to farm Vivi? I don't have any friends that use her as their primary.
We should get Whisky Peak in a week or 2 where you can farm her.

Fire Pearl, Guimon and GP Usopp would be good support for his team I'm guessing.

linkent

I could not stop laughing, sry bro. I did it 4 times and no go. So mad.

I was using earphone at 1am there.
Didnt know that the app record through my microphone instead of the ingame sound.
Can hear that i almost wanted to scream "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" but my wife was sleeping so i hold it.
Gonna save to 45colas this time!

Xcution

Didnt know that the app record through my microphone instead of the ingame sound.
Can hear that i almost wanted to scream "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" but my wife was sleeping so i hold it.

Lmfao! Exactly. My wife was next to me and i screamed "fu you big nosed mofo" lol

Mu wife turned around and looked at me like i was crazy for screaming at a game lol

Hisoka

screenshot_2015-03-25fbxvw.png

Lol, was superlucky xD

Also yes, can't confirm if there's a higher chance to skillup with 5 books, just that you can get multiple skillups in one go. Also, i'm not sure, but in this vid with mihawk, there's a special up 2x chance too? Still, there were a few tries with not a single special up, so yeah...

Have around 7 books now, Hope i'll get at least skill Lvl 3 T-T

Edit: Whats up with my screenshot? Looks really bad, whyyyyy? But i got 2 usopp books in one go

qazqaNii

screenshot_2015-03-25fbxvw.png

Lol, was superlucky xD

Also yes, can't confirm if there's a higher chance to skillup with 5 books, just that you can get multiple skillups in one go. Also, i'm not sure, but in this vid with mihawk, there's a special up 2x chance too? Still, there were a few tries with not a single special up, so yeah...

Have around 7 books now, Hope i'll get at least skill Lvl 3 T-T

Edit: Whats up with my screenshot? Looks really bad, whyyyyy? But i got 2 usopp books in one go

Dat screenshot. So goBAAD. Just take the direct link and put it in [.IMG] [/.IMG] brackets.
Yeah I don't think I will be able to get all 5? skill lvl ups to max his special either. Never say never tho!

Xcution

I went back to hear the video after you told me about the mic and i heard you want to scream FUuu... Too funny bro, i thought i was the only one.

What app you ise to record your screen?

Hisoka

Dat screenshot. So goBAAD. Just take the direct link and put it in [.IMG] [/.IMG] brackets.
Yeah I don't think I will be able to get all 5? skill lvl ups to max his special either. Never say never tho!

Hahaha. Whoa. I'll try later. Never used my smartphone for uploads before xD
Maybe you use 5 and max! Pray to god usopp xD

I went back to hear the video after you told me about the mic and i heard you want to scream FUuu... Too funny bro, i thought i was the only one.

Just... Screenshot and upload on abload.de T-T

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
My Dual G3 Luffy Team just murdered Arlong Park's last stage in 1 turn (Arlong, + Hachi + Whoever Fishman). I still find that pretty ridiculous.

In the last three days I've gotten three Usopp books, whereas in the previous week I got only one. Come to me, RNGesus. And all hail God Usopp.

linkent

That ship upgrade is definitely the most frustrating part of this game.

I am using "Shou" to record
Jailbroken Iphone and download Shou from "emu4ios"

Top Bottom