• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

bjork

I got 3 colas in one run of Loguetown 10, but then when I went to upgrade the ship, I only had 8. So I decided to try and upgrade Baratie, to see if I could trick the game.

Nope~!

qazqaNii

Yesterday I was like

But last night I was like "let's try and pull a V2 Zoro" and then I was like

Expert Kuro takes a little longer with her as my captain, but it sure does work just fine. Think I'll leave her up for most times I'm not active.

Haha, thats awesome u didn't have to evolve that shit twice. The friend requests with vivi as captain is funny, so many requests it is impossible to accept everyone.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I got like 5 Usopp Book drops today, however I use them immediately after getting them. No Skill Ups today. Damn my impatience.

Tidd

Called it. Used all my stamina and still no rainbow penguin.

That's because you are so negative :D

I have to say that I can't complain about my drops regarding the evolution material. 1-10 tries and I got everything I needed so far.
Means I got my rainbow penguin today and evolved my Shanks. <3 But I doubt that I will use him that much. Maybe as a heart slasher.

StMeph

Means I got my rainbow penguin today and evolved my Shanks. <3 But I doubt that I will use him that much. Maybe as a heart slasher.

PSY type just doesn't have many core pieces yet. Garp, Sergeant Coby, Marco, etc. The only ones right now are Impact Dial Ussop and Shanks.

Rurunaki

That's because you are so negative :D

I have to say that I can't complain about my drops regarding the evolution material. 1-10 tries and I got everything I needed so far.

It's not about being negative. For some ungodly reason, the game is not giving me any drops as of late. Even Kuro Island I had 0 back to back drops.

Tidd

PSY type just doesn't have many core pieces yet. Garp, Sergeant Coby, Marco, etc. The only ones right now are Impact Dial Ussop and Shanks.

I know. But from what I read Shanks isn't even used for a psy team in the Japanese Version. Since he is a yonko he should get a 6* upgrade.

It's not about being negative. For some ungodly reason, the game is not giving me any drops as of late. Even Kuro Island I had 0 back to back drops.

Damn that really sucks and isn't even fun. Especially when you read what other people get. Hope this drought ends for you soon.

Clogger bro! Would you be mad if i told you i had 10 :)

Hahaha, that wouldn't surprise me at all coming from you!

On the bright side, I did pull another one after making that post. Not only that, but I also got....

51x5UwAl.png

Awwwwwwwww yeeeaaaaah baby!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

On the bright side, I did pull another one after making that post. Not only that, but I also got....

Nice congrats man !!

After 5 failed attempt lvl 9 i wont bother with the upgrade again until i really need it - so probably when Mihawk drops.

chrono01

So, what happens when I level up Kuros skill level and then evolve him? Will the skill level go back to 1?
If the skill has the same exact name/ability, you retain the skill level when you evolve him/her.

So yes, Kuro will keep all of his gained skill-up when you evolve him!

51x5UwAl.png

Congrats man. I've been stuck at Level 6 for a long time. I've failed the last six upgrades, I'm not even joking. :/

Xcution

51x5UwAl.png

Lmfao! Congrats and i hate you and your usopp :p

I would prefer that over these usopp books :(

You are correct. I've had an Evolved Kuro since launch (gatcha fruit) and unevolved Kuros level up his special. That's why I'm stockpiling for the 'double chance' event next week.

Only got 5 or 6 Kuro's so far (why doesn't he freaking drop as much as Alvida/Buggy?!) and none of them got me a skill up. I hope that my luck with Usopp's skillbooks will be a little better.

Only got 5 or 6 Kuro's so far (why doesn't he freaking drop as much as Alvida/Buggy?!) and none of them got me a skill up. I hope that my luck with Usopp's skillbooks will be a little better.

See, I've gotten a ton of Kuro drops, but hardly any Ussop Book drops. I'm not even using the Kuro's....

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey

51x5UwAl.png

Welcome to the 10-star Merry club! Your damage output will thank you.

linkent

I don't think so, both versions have the same special (Death Scoop) according to the official guide so he should keep his special level:

http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/en/c-45/
http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/en/c-46/

What? So same skill will kept their level when evolved too?
Been wasting too many turtle on Kuro trying to evolved him, as the normal Kuro is filling up my inventory..
Should have kept the turtle and use the normal Kuro then use the turtle to save Beli. T_T

You're unlucky with Kuros, then. Bummer. I'm over 15 saved right now. But I don't have much luck with Usopps. Though in the last 4 days I've gotten 4 Usopp books, so I hope I get some skillup with him, too!

You're unlucky with Kuros, then. Bummer. I'm over 15 saved right now. But I don't have much luck with Usopps. Though in the last 4 days I've gotten 4 Usopp books, so I hope I get some skillup with him, too!

It's the other way around for me, 6 Kuros and 14 skillbooks. I wasn't too impressed since I got 30+ skillbooks from Alvida but it seems like it's not that bad by comparison to most people. Still sucks though that they lowered the drop rates.

qazqaNii

oh my goddd after so much wasted stamina this piece of shit finally drops

and all for this:
can't wait till I have to do this again for a blue dragon :___;

Oh man, I went the same road as you with my sanji, and I regretted because it was too expensive to lvl up sanji from 30 to 50 with fodders, you better farm kuro fast for blue turtles or your life will be hell.

With that said I guess not getting to farm blue pirate penguin is good aswell.

Oh man, I went the same road as you with my sanji, and I regretted because it was too expensive to lvl up sanji from 30 to 50 with fodders, you better farm kuro fast for blue turtles or your life will be hell.

With that said I guess not getting to farm blue pirate penguin is good aswell.
I powered him up earlier with an elder turtle and he went from 1-24
I just gave him my last elder turtle with a bunch of fodder and it was a super success, now he's at 38.

this is going to be hell isn't it

I got two rainbow crabs and two rainbow penguins a month ago before I even knew they were rare. Got pretty lucky there, I guess. Only had to use one so far (for Third Gear Luffy!).

Finally got my yellow dragon and evolved Shanks. Luckily my last pull on the sugofest was a v2 Usopp so my PSY team is now ready to destroy whoever stands in it's way (looking at you Don Krieg):

Low-ish HP but the 1300+ recovery makes up for it, I guess.I can FINALLY start color matching turtles like everyone else does.

RalchAC

Man, it is really nice to feel that I'm ahead of the difficulty curve again. And all I needed was a Smoker.

I get 1 Kuro every 2 tries on Kuro Expert. No books. I still have just 1... Whenever I get a Chest is fucking Cola. And Ussops makes me fail all my attempts to upgrade Merry to level 6.

Does Ussop hates me?

It took SO MUCH farming but I finally got a Zeff.

Cool! Now should be able to destroy most (if not all) of the current content. And with the Turtle Time you'll be able to level up him in no time.

I need a rainbow crab :(

By crab you're talking about Shells, right? The little cute things. Crabs are bigger.

Finally got my yellow dragon and evolved Shanks. Luckily my last pull on the sugofest was a v2 Usopp so my PSY team is now ready to destroy whoever stands in it's way (looking at you Don Krieg):

Low-ish HP but the 1300+ recovery makes up for it, I guess.I can FINALLY start color matching turtles like everyone else does.

Looks like a cool team. Mr2 is an orb converter, right?

The idea is basically: Guimon (or whatever) + Mr2 + Ussop = Youarealreadydead.gif

bjork

Whoa, that team looks pretty great! Still holding out hope for a Shanks pull one day, maybe if they do a PSY rare recruit session.

I nabbed 3 rainbow penguins in 4 runs yesterday. It *almost* makes up for all the failed ship upgrade attempts. I'll consider it even if I can have similar luck with rainbow crabs on crab day.

[edit - pirate penguins are sure stingy today...]

Top Bottom