• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

bjork

The game can sense your desires. Go in thinking, "man I really want a yellow crab" when you don't, the others will flow. How they managed to sense brainwaves with a mobile game, I'm not entirely sure.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I wouldn't waste too much stamina on getting evo material now since they will be added to the PAL points machine soon... If you don't get what you need there you can still farm for it.

Most of us should have 50 pulls once it starts.

Perona

I've gotten the blue shell 2nd room three times. First time a generic unit dropped and the other two times nothing dropped. This game hates me.

Xcution

The game can sense your desires. Go in thinking, "man I really want a yellow crab" when you don't, the others will flow. How they managed to sense brainwaves with a mobile game, I'm not entirely sure.

I concur with you. I never go in expecting anything good or wanting something in specific. Just go in daying "anything but a green crab" it will drop lol

bjork

so, how much is exactly the bonus for the right orb, like a red one for a red character?

Isn't it supposed to be double attack?

My quest for pirate penguins so far today: 1 stamina bar on Loguetown 5, 1 purple penguin. So I got Towel Nami finally, but I'm tapping out for now. My thumb hurts from holding the phone.

Majukun

Isn't it supposed to be double attack?

My quest for pirate penguins so far today: 1 stamina bar on Loguetown 5, 1 purple penguin. So I got Towel Nami finally, but I'm tapping out for now. My thumb hurts from holding the phone.
don't know.. I'm deciding if completing my g3 team

g3 luffy
arlong
alvida
God usopp

with sanji or with pearl for the food to red orb special...

Matching orbs double the ATK and opposite ones halve it.
Protip: Tap and hold a unit's sprite mid-battle to show its base attack and its current one.

Majukun

I'd probably use pearl if it's a red team, even though I wish more people used/liked Sanji.
probably depends if the mihawk stage has some stage where sanji's special is useful... Pearl is an idea because with g3 luffy teams you don't want recovery since it makes you lose the atk bonus

probably depends if the mihawk stage has some stage where sanji's special is useful... Pearl is an idea because with g3 luffy teams you don't want recovery since it makes you lose the atk bonus

Having Fire Pearl with no meat provider is just way too dependent on RNG so probably not the best strategy.

Sanji will be great for stage 6/7:
0003.png

6 high DEF/low HP mobs (5 HP each), the seahorse chains a random unit and the rest chain all units of the opposite type. With 2x G3 Luffy and Arlong (4 combo each) you won't be able to clear more than 4 of them in one turn. To avoid getting anything chained with your Fire Pearl team you'll have to kill the seahorse as well as the green and purple mobs. It's doable but requires a lot of mid-combo target switching so Diable Jambe Sanji is the safer route. If you have Mr 3 then you can use him as well since his special (1-turn delay) only needs 12 turns (vs 15 for Sanji).

Heng

Hey guys, I've been playing for a while but I'm not sure if I'm ready for the Mihawk event. I'm not sure who to use, but I think I may use lion stance Zoro and hopefully find a high level princess Vivi.

Who should I bring to the fight as well? Enraged Arlong, GH Usopp, and smooth Alvida are what I think I should bring for sure, but not sure what I should bring in for that last spot. I was thinking either brain point Chopper or Mr.3.

Also, if anyone with a high level princess Vivi can spare me a friend list spot, that would be sweet. I also have a few useful characters that can help some of the people here.

Here's the character that I have:
http://imgur.com/oGiaq4S
oGiaq4S

bjork

Hey guys, I've been playing for a while but I'm not sure if I'm ready for the Mihawk event. I'm not sure who to use, but I think I may use lion stance Zoro and hopefully find a high level princess Vivi.

Who should I bring to the fight as well? Enraged Arlong, GH Usopp, and smooth Alvida are what I think I should bring for sure, but not sure what I should bring in for that last spot. I was thinking either brain point Chopper or Mr.3.

Also, if anyone with a high level princess Vivi can spare me a friend list spot, that would be sweet. I also have a few useful characters that can help some of the people here.

Here's the character that I have:
http://imgur.com/oGiaq4S
oGiaq4S

If you go with Mr. 3, keep in mind that his special doesn't stack with Usopp's. Unless there's some way to set it up that I haven't come across, there's always one turn between them, and that will let Mihawk get a hit in. Or maybe evolve that Sanji to Diable Sanji for his special?

qazqaNii

I think the "best/safest/cheap/possible for everyone" team we can do atm against mihawk 40sta is:

Laboon (Lv. 10) (500-600HP)
Princess Vivi (Lv. 72+), (790HP) (Heals 2000)
Enraged Arlong (Max Arlong 2000 hp)
Red Crab (50HP)
Red Hermit Crab (50HP)
Crab 3 (50HP)

Total Health: 600 + 790 + 2000 + 150 = 3540
Vivi heals 2000 which equals to about 56%, this means we can tank Mihawk 40stamina without any problems.

And considering that everyone doesn't have max arlong you could probably switch an crab for another character as long as the total hp doesn't go over 3900.
Also arlong isle next week so you can farm him over there.

This was calculated only on lvl 72 Princess Vivi.
The fight will take time but hey atleast it is 100% against mihawk 40 stamina.

I think the "best/safest/cheap/possible for everyone" team we can do atm against mihawk 40sta is:

Laboon (Lv. 10) (500-600HP)
Princess Vivi (Lv. 72+), (790HP) (Heals 2000)
Enraged Arlong (Max Arlong 2000 hp)
Red Crab (50HP)
Red Hermit Crab (50HP)
Crab 3 (50HP)

Total Health: 600 + 790 + 2000 + 150 = 3540
Vivi heals 2000 which equals to about 56%, this means we can tank Mihawk 40stamina without any problems.

And considering that everyone doesn't have max arlong you could probably switch an crab for another character as long as the total hp doesn't go over 3900.
Also arlong isle next week so you can farm him over there.

This was calculated only on lvl 72 Princess Vivi.
The fight will take time but hey atleast it is 100% against mihawk 40 stamina.

Thanks for this. I knew it was some kind of setup like this, but I hadn't actually sat down to calculate it all out yet.

I was already planning on it, but guess I'll focus on leveling my Arlong when the new event comes out.

Heng

If you go with Mr. 3, keep in mind that his special doesn't stack with Usopp's. Unless there's some way to set it up that I haven't come across, there's always one turn between them, and that will let Mihawk get a hit in. Or maybe evolve that Sanji to Diable Sanji for his special?
I was planning on using Mr. 3's special when Mihawk hits me and when I need to fish for food.

I may take your suggestion and level up Sanji to deal with the wave before Mihawk.

KumaJG

For my Mihawk runs I am using

G2 Luffy
Arlong
Alvidia
Ussop
Smoker
G3 Luffy

The goal is to use Smoker damage reduction to reduce his preemptive strike and first strike. Use usopp and hopefully burst him down while saving Alvida special and 1-2 gems for last phase.

Rurunaki

Well my Mihawk team will depend on how lucky I get with the Arlong wvent isle. Theoretically it will be:

G3 Luffy
G3 Luffy
Arlong
Alvida
Mr. 5
Hammer Ussop

Majukun

I'll go with g3 luffy x2, Arlong, Alvida, usopp and sanji,hoping to not get any lag and do all the perfects correctly

KumaJG

I'll go with g3 luffy x2, Arlong, Alvida, usopp and sanji,hoping to not get any lag and do all the perfects correctly

Yes that why I am going with strict rotation. Just to make sure I active G3 captain ability. Once you miss some perfects your damage goes to shit.

Xcution

With my current team i have been able to hit over 500k a few times. I am hoping with usopp and alvida dmg reduc i can burn him before he attacks.

Should be easy as long as i get some red orbs on my arlong

Team
G3 luffy x2
Arlong
Alvida
Usopp
Anyone else

I will also have my luffy maxed by then.

tadabola

does anyone here uses arlong anymore?

I had a lot of arlong friends but they all started using asura zoro :(

I'm thinking of doing an dual arlong for mihawk event, and using some gems sure

Saw the video with the guy with the same team as me (and lower levels) doing with only 9 gems... gonna bring 15

and I'm trying to get my party HP above 10k (how much mihawk hits, so oI can tank 2 hits per gem) but I am 600-700 shorter. my characters are already high level so I'm trying to fill this gap and its hard. Swithced to baratie but the ships in this game are not reliable, I just dont find that much cola like everyone

if anyone with an max arlong want to help me I would be glad. 053 653 054 is my ID

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
does anyone here uses arlong anymore?

I had a lot of arlong friends but they all started using asura zoro :(

I'm thinking of doing an dual arlong for mihawk event, and using some gems sure

Saw the video with the guy with the same team as me (and lower levels) doing with only 9 gems... gonna bring 15

and I'm trying to get my party HP above 10k (how much mihawk hits, so oI can tank 2 hits per gem) but I am 600-700 shorter. my characters are already high level so I'm trying to fill this gap and its hard. Swithced to baratie but the ships in this game are not reliable, I just dont find that much cola like everyone

if anyone with an max arlong want to help me I would be glad. 053 653 054 is my ID
I still use him, people probably just switched to do Kuro; they'll be back.

bjork

My Vivi is level 28 and she heals 1503. So looking at it, I can safely go with
Friend Laboon
Princess Vivi lv28
Blue Dragon
Red Dragon
[2 spots to play with, maybe someone like Goldenweek and Zeff, since I have them both low.]

It's something I don't expect to nail on the first go, but I'll definitely endure the slow way of doing 40-stamina Mihawk.

tadabola

I still use him, people probably just switched to do Kuro; they'll be back.

oh thats make sense :)

actually I thought now of making a team of arlong + friend luffy gear third (I have 2 friends with)!!! maybe it will work right?

he usually have 2000 HP (making my total above 10k) and the attack bonus will be for himself, my arlong and my asura zoro (using kuro, buggy and golden usopp for the perfects)

I really want mihawk cannot lose to him!

Ferga

I hope I don't get gimped by 30stamina drop rates.

I'll be pretty mad if I don't get him because of rng

When is the Mihawk event?
Also are already known the times for the next turtle islands?

I think turtle times are just minus 2 hours from the last one. It is for me anyway.

Xcution

I hope I don't get gimped by 30stamina drop rates.

I'll be pretty mad if I don't get him because of rng

I think turtle times are just minus 2 hours from the last one. It is for me anyway.

So what you mean is if the turtle time was 3 and 10. This monday it will be 1 and 8?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh didnt know that Kuro has the same skill once evolved so is just feed all his dupes without waiting for his event - but it worked out fine since he is already Skill level 5 just didnt noticed it.

I think im done with Kuro - might try to stock up some money for the next couple weeks.

Majukun

so, get a blue turtle is now rarer than ever... there are more times than big turtles show up but don't drop than the opposite...
on the other hand, today I got 3 skill books, I'm now at 16

Majukun

Any idea what skill book will drop for Arlong event?
onepiece-cruise.blogspot.it/p/boss-guide.html

If this is correct the first one gives nami skillbooks and the other arlong's

Also,if this is correct,the hardest onenwill be the one with less stamina consumption,yay!

KumaJG

Finally got my Rainbow Shell and Purple Pirate penguin last night. Now I have the evolved Nami and Bon Clay that I been trying to get all week. Praise the RNG god.

Now my luck about to go downhill from here :(.

Top Bottom