• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Well i havent tried it yet - only talking about Elite and below. I guess as times goes by they want you to try out the higher difficulties for the better drops so Elite and below will be getting worse.

Dandte

Well...I got like 10 usoop books in total from the last Island. Untill now i got around 13-15 nami books -.- this game is mocking me.
0ppYJxI.jpg

Majukun

so the strong world units are avaiable on the japanese version right now?
I'm kinda tempted to try roll on the japanese version just to see if i get one..do we know what they do?

EDIT: oh,it's already over,nevermind

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Loads of books here and 2 turtle drops so far.

5L27973.png

Both turtle drops were in a ridiculous drop round. Every other round has sucked.

Ferga

Oh wow. 2 turtles. You lucky lucky man.

Im having panic attacks when i miss perfects in expert. Losing 30 stamina is just so harsh.

qazqaNii

Maintenance time, I forgot to issue a password damnit, hopefully everything will be ok.

16 Ussopp books, hope I can max his special. Good luck with your level ups guys.

cw_sasuke

Guys let's keep track about our skill up result. How many cards used for how many skill ups, might help to figure out how much we need during an event in the future.

chrono01

Guys let's keep track about our skill up result. How many cards used for how many skill ups, might help to figure out how much we need during an event in the future.
Sounds good to me!

I probably won't use mine until sometime later today, but I'll definitely post here with my results. Best of luck to you all.

cw_sasuke

Mihawk confirmed for end of April. Nice.

Sounds good to me!

I probably won't use mine until sometime later today, but I'll definitely post here with my results. Best of luck to you all.
Perfect. Will give it a try in a bit as well.

Edit:

Yessir got Usopp max skilled, as well as Kuro but he was already in Skill level 4.

Here my Usopp results.

1/5
4/5

So it took me 10 cards to max skill him, I have 3 cards left over, my 2nd attempt was quite nice with 4 skill ups.

For Kuro

1/5
3/5

Which was enough to max skill him. Very nice result. Both times my 2nd attempt was more successful.

Ferga

Elder turtle, here I come

12 Books and I got the special to level 4. Not bad but I was hoping for level 5 at least :\

Tidd

12 books and I got Usopp's special to level 5. I guess that's okay. And I always used 5 at once.

No surprise regarding Mihawk. But an official announcement is nice.

Ferga

I am getting around 3 teen turtles per 10 friend point rolls.

Been getting a few penguins and seahorses but nothing spectacular in terms of evo materials

cw_sasuke

Pirate Penguins dropping like flies from the Friend Point gacha xD

Ferga

What about missing perfects? Dying?

You take a load of damage when you mess up dual Gear 3 Luffy teams.

It's crushing to see myself lose half my life when I screw up a turn

Okay, so I had 20 books. The first batch of 5 gave me 4 skill ups and second one maxed him. That was easy, RNG is on my side today.

Woah....

Now I'm sad. I was one level from maxing it.... Damn it.

I fused 2 arlong books and got nothing just then.

cw_sasuke

First enemies that lock your unit... Did not see that coming heh poor Usopp xD

Hisoka

Finally... Skill-up-day

My results:

God Usopp:

1: 0/5

2: 5/5(lol!) skill max

Still have 5 books left now

Kuro:(Skill was already Lvl 3)

1: 0/5

2: 1/5

3: 2/5

4: 1/5

5: 1/5 skill max

Siam:

Can't remember but skill lvl 5 in 20 14 tries

Butchie:

Can't remember but skill lvl max in 20 tries

I'm like super happy!

Congrats to everyone too with God Usopps upgrade! :)

cw_sasuke

Nice Hisoka, congrats.... !!

2 red pirate penguins
1 green pirate penguin
1 yellow turtle
1 red turtle

46 Tries.. RNG is bad..
Consider how long you would have to grind before to get as many pirate penguins :O

Rurunaki

So.. My Crew #6 seems bugged. Every time I try to use them, it just shows 2nd Gear Luffy for captain and everyone is missing.

Tidd

Good to see that everyone has luck with their Usopps. :)
My friend points pulls were ok. 3 pirate penguins, 2 sea horses and 3 teenage turtles.

I really wish this game would have the stamina refresh rate of FF:RK

Out of 18 Usopp skill books , I got him to level 4... My first attempt I used 5 books at once and didn't get a single level out of it. I was starting to get concerned but I guess 4 isn't bad. What's his max skill level anyway?

Out of 13 Kuros , I got him to special level 3. I'm okay with this only because his skill isn't as big a deal.

Out of 50 friend pulls I got about 4 teen turtles, 4 small turtles, a green pirate penguin (which I was hoping for that then let me evolve my Smoker), a rainbow penguin, 2 Gaimons, 1 Higuma, a few random hermit crabs and low evolution sea horses, and then a bunch of random fodder.

Overall I guess I made out okay. I was really pulling for that max Usopp special but better luck next time.

FP event was terrible for me. Only things worth mentioning 1 green pirate penguin and 1 green teenage turtle.
And i maxed Usopp special. Used 13 books to level up from 4 to max.

cw_sasuke

Should I level up my Usopp to level 50 before I feed him the skill books?
That's not necessary, just level up and skill up the same time with the skill books.

Not any more i think, since Pirate Penguins are added to Penguin Island.
Well it's not out yet and even then you have to spend stamina on getting the right Evo material to drop... Whole Friend points are free and not used for anything else anyway.

Bah, you would make the Twin Cape half stamina right after I use all of my stamina to clear the first five stages wouldn't you, Bandai Namco Entertainment formerly Bandai Namco Games? #ImportantNotice

Top Bottom