• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

linkent

25 Kuro
Skill Max

15 Usopp book
Skill Level 4 :(

0.5Sta Twin Cape! Time to farm Vivi!

ikr.. also, anyone else feel the app has become laggy?
It does!
Multitasking is not as good as previous version.
Incoming Call during a battle result in a restart instead.

bjork

What is the "replay adventures" tab for under the notifications?

Also for my books and FPs:

2 Sogeking books at once put his special up to 3. So 18 turns for his special now.

3 Usopp books at once put his special up to 2, then 5 at once put his special up to 4. 12 turns. What's the lowest, it's 10, right?

FPs - 46 pulls got me fodder, but also a Johnny finally, a green Daimyo, a purple Daimyo, one rainbow penguin and a couple of pirate penguins. Hooray for less grinding!

bjork

Any High-lvl Princess VIVI Gaffer i can add ? :'(

Mine's at 55 and I'm putting most powerups towards her, so if that's high enough, my number's in the spreadsheet.

Locking units is pretty crazy, I'm glad I play with a mixed team. Are there units that lock rows or columns instead? Knowing what to prep for will help a lot.

qazqaNii

I MADE IT!! Today morning I used 6 ussopp skill books and got only 1 lvl up.

Came home from school, had 10 books managed to get to max! So happy! :D

pLow7

Mine's at 55 and I'm putting most powerups towards her, so if that's high enough, my number's in the spreadsheet.

Locking units is pretty crazy, I'm glad I play with a mixed team. Are there units that lock rows or columns instead? Knowing what to prep for will help a lot.

Yeah absolutely, THX! With, High-lvl VIVI i mean someone who is going to get her to 72 for the Mihawk-Event, because i will not be able to kill him otherwise :D

ah_hia

I used skillbook 5 at a time. 12 usopp resulted in max special. 11 kuro resulted in level 8 special.3 Friend pull got me teen purple, 2 teen green, baby blue, yosaku, higuma, 1 green pirate penguin, 1 blue pirate penguin then fodders

bjork

Yeah absolutely, THX! With, High-lvl VIVI i mean someone who is going to get her to 72 for the Mihawk-Event, because i will not be able to kill him otherwise :D

I don't know if I'll make it to 72, but I'm sure trying. :)

I forget what it is about 72? Is that high enough to tank his attacks or something? I was figuring I'd go with a Laboon combo and just ride it out.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
5 Usopp skill books... 0 skill ups, sad times :( RNG seems to hate me. What other chance is there to skill him up?

Sucks to hear !!

You will just have to wait for the Kuro event to come back around - or is there another Event Island that drops Golden Pound cards ?

Copons

I dunno why I didn't do this earlier, but I added my ID to the spreadsheet. I'm currently PLVL 67, rotating between Zeff, Enraged Arlong, Asura Zoro and Diable Sanji.
Feel free to do whatever you want! :*

Hisoka

Nice Hisoka, congrats.... !!

Consider how long you would have to grind before to get as many pirate penguins :O

Tried this fp recruit. Guess i used up my luck. Didn't get a single pirate pinguin. At least two red daimyo turtles and Yosaku. The rest was fodder, served ice cold.

Now it's time to farm little laboom i guess. Finished the Story already. Man... I cried one manly tear. TnT laboooom boy come to me

EloKa

I'm desperately trying to farm my Slasher Captain Arlong..

is there a difference in the drop rate if I run the easy stage (10 stamina) or Expert / Elite?

bjork

It should be the same drop regardless, the base Arlong.

Also, Laboon has "sorrowful charge" and it hits for 30,000. Holy crap!

pLow7

I don't know if I'll make it to 72, but I'm sure trying. :)

I forget what it is about 72? Is that high enough to tank his attacks or something? I was figuring I'd go with a Laboon combo and just ride it out.

I missunderstood something when i read it first. Apparently lvl 72 vivi heals 2000+ hp, meaning you can get to 3999HP. Of course you can have a lower lvl Vivi and use worse Charachters instead.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I'm desperately trying to farm my Slasher Captain Arlong..

is there a difference in the drop rate if I run the easy stage (10 stamina) or Expert / Elite?

Yeah - the higher the difficulty the higher the drop chance. Dont bother with the easy stage if you can handle Elite or Expert.

http://apk-dl.com/download/android/...pmoja010E/ONE-PIECE-TREASURE-CRUISE2.0.0-apk/

Guess who I got recently from the Tavern?

ENRAGED ARLONG BABY! LOL, So happy now. Glad that's over with.

screenshot_2015-04-020cu6j.png

heueheuheuheehHahahahahaahahah

Hisoka

It should be the same drop regardless, the base Arlong.

Also, Laboon has "sorrowful charge" and it hits for 30,000. Holy crap!

Whoa yes, i lost two times in a raw. Can't believe it xD first time he didn't even get to his first attack. Now i sucked at perfects and he was alive after 3 turns. Will use god usopp again xD

And.. I fucking missed the no button and revived... Bye my pretty little daily devilfruit, there u go.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I got dragons, crabs, mini crabs, dragons, pirate penguins, teen turtles, and fodder. Not bad at all.

Also I had 2 skill books for Usopp and he was already at level 3. Got to level 4. Holla.

ah_hia

Yeah I got hit by sorrowful charge as well. Wasn't expecting it to be that strong. I definitely learned my lesson about being complacent. Luckily it only cost me 6 stamina.

bjork

Me and you don't even need Laboon, we got our vivis :p.

The Laboon story is one of my favorite bits of the series, though. I need that poor little dude. :(

Also I notice a bit of lag between the end of the battles on this island and the clear screens. With sound off, music off, both off, any combo. Guessing they'll fix it in an update?

Ferga

Laboon is a nightmare for me to get perfects on.

The way it twitches with the flashing lights hurts my eyes. I dont think im going to try and farm him.

DrFurbs

Tried this game last night and found it super boring. Maybe the 10 minutes I gave it wasn't representative of the game but I couldn't get into it.

Majukun

ok..i've maxed out usopp's skill and i have 5 books that remains...there's anything to do with them other than just use them to lv up?

also finished twin cape..currently farming laboon and vivi,or trying at least,but no luck aym

cheetadaze2000

Neo Member
22 Usopp books, thought I had his max special in the bag. Nope, got a whopping 3 skill ups.

Kuro on the other hand I maxxed with only 10 tries. It should have been reversed.

N30RYU

I have a Vivi lvl77, the ones who plan to use Laboon on Mihawk 40 later this month please, send me a PM with your ID and I'll delete someone on my list to let you in.

So to those who were wondering earlier: Confirmed that if you use multiple skillbooks/same characters, you can level up your skill level more than once.

So using 5 skillbooks does not mean you have a really high chance to level up just once. My kuro is maxed and he got 2 skillups twice.

Also, I used 8 Usopp skill books and got his special to level 4. I'm pretty content with that- those are good results.

qazqaNii

So to those who were wondering earlier: Confirmed that if you use multiple skillbooks/same characters, you can level up your skill level more than once.

So using 5 skillbooks does not mean you have a really high chance to level up just once. My kuro is maxed and he got 2 skillups twice.

Also, I used 8 Usopp skill books and got his special to level 4. I'm pretty content with that- those are good results.

Does the 3* kuro special carry over to 4* kuro? Any idea?

Does the 3* kuro special carry over to 4* kuro? Any idea?

Yes. I was using 3* Kuros to evolve my 4* skill level.

Also guys don't forget you can use your Friend Points for evolvers now. No joke, my second roll (I was doing 1 at a time until I rolled an evolver to make sure it was possible) I just rolled an Elder Seahorse. Freaking ridiculous, hah.
Edit: Oh crap. I got pirate penguins now, too.
AND A SECOND ELDER SEAHORSE!

Edit 2: And a third elder seahorse. So 3 elder seahorses, 2 red pirate penguins, a purple pirate penguin. Those are my notable drops from 10000 FP recruits.

Majukun

Yes. I was using 3* Kuros to evolve my 4* skill level.

Also guys don't forget you can use your Friend Points for evolvers now. No joke, my second roll (I was doing 1 at a time until I rolled an evolver to make sure it was possible) I just rolled an Elder Seahorse. Freaking ridiculous, hah.
Edit: Oh crap. I got pirate penguins now, too.
AND A SECOND ELDER SEAHORSE!

Edit 2: And a third elder seahorse. So 3 elder seahorses, 2 red pirate penguins, a purple pirate penguin. Those are my notable drops from 10000 FP recruits.

elder seahorse are not rare at all..i got 4 in 4 tries last time i made the seahorse daily
I'm kinda disappointed that the event doesn't give elder turtles too like in japan..just "teenager" ones

also...can someone explain to me exatly how the vivi + laboon team works and what are the guys you gotta put in it to make it work?

.can someone explain to me exatly how the vivi + laboon team works and what are the guys you gotta put in it to make it work?
Vivi heals her RCV each turn. Laboon makes it so if you have over 50% of your total health, you will survive then ext attack if it would kill you. The teamwork means Laboon saves you, and Vivi heals you above that 50% mark each turn so you will always be saved.

So as long as neither unit is locked, as long as there is only one enemy on the field you are literally invincible. Mihawk's 25,000 damage attack cannot kill you because of Laboon, for instance (though this requires a Princess Vivi at least level 72 to heal enough to overcome Mihawk's damage each turn.

So the only trick is managing to kill stages with multiple enemies. People generally stock their teams with Vivi, Laboon, and crabs (decent damage, low health). You want to keep your total health down else the amount needed for laboon to save you will be too high for Vivi to heal.

Had 6 Usopp books and only got 2 special ups....oh well. Knew I wasn't going to max him out with that many, but I just could not get the stupid things to drop for me.

Playing through the Laboon story line got me feeling a couple of feels, especially *manga spoiler*
since we now know what actually happened to the pirate crew. Can't wait until Brooke reunites with Laboon eventually.

Top Bottom