• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Xcution

This and no Laboon. This title does not make it better at all.

6CD0B113-D272-40DB-AA5F-6A8C7D9D5D46_zpskboobla4.png

Rurunaki

This will be my last few runs 312 stamina on laboon is very annoying and makes me want to delete the game so i will just farm Arlong and get turtles. Lol.

312 / 6 = 52 laboon runs. These devs can keep this damn whale. Lol.

Well, I got Laboon. So I can just set him up for Mihawk event if you need him.

Xcution

Well, I got Laboon. So I can just set him up for Mihawk event if you need him.

Thanks bro! It is ok. I wanted him for the collection. I am using Luffy G3 on Mihawk. If i get one orb on my Arlong or my Luffy i can hit 600k+ consistantly. So i am just praying for luck hit him hard.

Sad i wont get this freaking whale after all fay farming him.

ah_hia

This will be my last few runs 312 stamina on laboon is very annoying and makes me want to delete the game so i will just farm Arlong and get turtles. Lol.

312 / 6 = 52 laboon runs. These devs can keep this damn whale. Lol.

Who am I going to complain with then? We will hunt this whale down like Ahab lol

ah_hia

The problem with owning a max g3 and arlong is that there is nothing else left for you to do lol. Go hunt Laboon while I go level up my Base arlong

Xcution

The problem with owning a max g3 and arlong is that there is nothing else left for you to do lol. Go hunt Laboon while I go level up my Base arlong

Lol man i am telling you. Bout to get some Asians to hunt down this whale lol. Yea i was going to max out my Alvida she is lvl 75 but i am saving everything for mihawk. I have 7 elder turtles and 21 medium red turtles saved up.

If not should just everything for when i get Whitebeard and max him out the first day :).

Monday is a few days away to get some more elder turtles :)

ah_hia

Isn't it too early for thinking about levelling mihawk lol. He probably won't show up until 3rd week April at the earliest. So that means 3 Mondays with turtle Islands. More than enough time for you to level everyone to max XD

chrono01

It's nice seeing Ace shine. I was able to beat Laboon in two turns. Still no luck in getting the drop, though. :(

I want to farm Expert Arlong, but not until I get Laboon. He's just too important in myself getting Mihawk, so I can't leave anything to chance. BTW, Chapter 9 or 10 for Laboon farming? I'm thinking the latter is better, since it gives more stages [and chance at Cola dropping], but I'm not sure. It also enables me to be working towards that 50 clear bonus.

koryuken

It's nice seeing Ace shine. I was able to beat Laboon in two turns. Still no luck in getting the drop, though. :(

I want to farm Expert Arlong, but not until I get Laboon. He's just too important in myself getting Mihawk, so I can't leave anything to chance. BTW, Chapter 9 or 10 for Laboon farming? I'm thinking the latter is better, since it gives more stages [and chance at Cola dropping], but I'm not sure. It also enables me to be working towards that 50 clear bonus.

Check what I said on the last page regarding Laboon and Mihawk ;) Prepare to use a ton of gems getting to the boss if you use that build.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Lol man i am telling you. Bout to get some Asians to hunt down this whale lol. Yea i was going to max out my Alvida she is lvl 75 but i am saving everything for mihawk. I have 7 elder turtles and 21 medium red turtles saved up.

If not should just everything for when i get Whitebeard and max him out the first day :).

Monday is a few days away to get some more elder turtles :)
You sure have patience. My turtles last about 2minutes. Except on turtle time, in which they last 30 minutes.

Check what I said on the last page regarding Laboon and Mihawk ;) Prepare to use a ton of gems getting to the boss if you use that build.

What you said about both Laboon and G3 is a lot of misinformation though. First of all, you'll only need fruits with G3 if you really suck at perfects. You need a maximum of 3 turns to kill him if you get neutral orbs, just 2 with red orbs and 4 or 5 if you're unlucky and keep getting blue orbs on your Luffy's + Arlong (talking about 40 stamina here, half of that for 30), assuming all perfects. Usopp should grant you 4 turns, then Alvida a 5th one. If you don't beat it by then, then you shouldn't be using G3 in the first place because you can't even hit perfects semi-consistently. BTW G3 is the go-to unit for FARMING Mihawk in JPN.

As for Laboon, you need to get really unlucky to need more than 3 fruits. Multiple mobs don't necessarily kill you, they only do if they attack you on the same turn. Given that most mobs there have pathetic HP and that crabs still do 300 damage, you should be able to kill them before they attack you.

Watch this video to see how pathetic the mobs' HP is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSm1TSfOXD0
Stage 1 is the only one that might get dangerous and force you to use more than 1 fruit if you're using full-crabs and they all attack you in sync. Stages 2/5 and 4/5 are easy since you have low HP/High DEF enemies so the ATK isn't event relevant. 3/5 might need a gem if both attack together, no more.

Edit: This game is so trollish. I have Vivi so I don't even need Laboon, but I got two of them so far. Meanwhile, it took 83 runs for smoker to drop. -_-"

chrono01

Why is everybody getting Laboon but me? o_O
Sorry. :(

Keep at it, you still have plenty of time. I know, it can be a soul-crushing experience. It took my days to get Zeff, so getting Laboon in one was nice. RNG can be a fickle mistress, just try to stay as positive as you can.

ah_hia

Sorry. :(

Keep at it, you still have plenty of time. I know, it can be a soul-crushing experience. It took my days to get Zeff, so getting Laboon in one was nice. RNG can be a fickle mistress, just try to stay as positive as you can.

Oh I will. Zeff took me weeks. Congrats on getting one btw

Hisoka

Laboon get! Finally, I can relax.

Congrats!:D

So the stamina bonus is gone by now, which means i farm arlong again. Didn't get vivi but a couple of pirate penguins.

And everyone good luck with laboom, i know your pain. Farming Zeff 3 days long was depressing..

Majukun

Why is everybody getting Laboon but me? o_O

same here.

yestarday i used around 90 stamina on the 5 stamina stage to no avail...

this time i'm waiting for the drop x2 bonus time..in the meantime gonna farm arlong...I'm trying to do the 30 stamina instead of the 15 one..the drops in the 15 has been hshit for me..while in 2 runs of 30 i got one arlong skillbook and 2 red turtles..even thought i had to use basically all my stamina for two runs

Rixa

Last weeks I have played very casually, daily login and do some stamina fights (1-2). No rush to anywhere (this way I dont get bored to fights that take kinda long time). I made 50 friend point pulls got some good stuff (turtles and pirate penguins).

Few days ago I had 6 gems and made one pull and bought more slots. I got this which I have leveled towards 50. But what is the missing unit for the evolve?

^^ I didnt have Zoro, since I think I accidentally sold him when I got it through story :p.

Nibel

Last weeks I have played very casually, daily login and do some stamina fights (1-2). No rush to anywhere (this way I dont get bored to fights that take kinda long time). I made 50 friend point pulls got some good stuff (turtles and pirate penguins).

Few days ago I had 6 gems and made one pull and bought more slots. I got this which I have leveled towards 50. But what is the missing unit for the evolve?

^^ I didnt have Zoro, since I think I accidentally sold him when I got it through story :p.

Nice! V2

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/zorov2.html

koryuken

What you said about both Laboon and G3 is a lot of misinformation thoughurlirst of all, you'll only need fruits with G3 if you really suck at perfects. You need a maximum of 3 turns to kill him if you get neutral orbs, just 2 with red orbs and 4 or 5 if you're unlucky and keep getting blue orbs on your Luffy's + Arlong (talking about 40 stamina here, half of that for 30), assuming all perfects. Usopp should grant you 4 turns, then Alvida a 5th one. If you don't beat it by then, then you shouldn't be using G3 in the first place because you can't even hit perfects semi-consistently. BTW G3 is the go-to unit for FARMING Mihawk in JPN.

As for Laboon, you need to get really unlucky to need more than 3 fruits. Multiple mobs don't necessarily kill you, they only do if they attack you on the same turn. Given that most mobs there have pathetic HP and that crabs still do 300 damage, you should be able to kill them before they attack you.

Watch this video to see how pathetic the mobs' HP is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSm1TSfOXD0
Stage 1 is the only one that might get dangerous and force you to use more than 1 fruit if you're using full-crabs and they all attack you in sync. Stages 2/5 and 4/5 are easy since you have low HP/High DEF enemies so the ATK isn't event relevant. 3/5 might need a gem if both attack together, no more.

Hey man, I'm not disagreeing about G3 Luffy (although I am expecting to use a gem or two if it mess up). This is what I'm going to use for Mihawk.

I just disagree that you will only need only a gem or two for the crab team.

Got Laboon!!!!!!!!!!

I was dreading the farming so much today, especially since the stamina cost is so much higher now. Then what happens? He drops on my second try. Spent all that stamina yesterday too....

But who cares!!!! It's over!!!! NO MORE HITTING POOR LABOON!

Coldphire

Neo Member
I have Gear 3 Luffy but he and the rest are not high enough and my timing is not good enough to use him for Mihawk. So I will be trying the Laboon/Vivi setup once I get Laboon. Is the 40 STA version out of the question for that setup because you will use alot of fruit for revives just to get there? I don't mind the hours long fight once I get to him but would like the 100% drop chance. I'm willing to use up 5 fruit to get him and think of it as rolling in the Rare Recruit.

Rahvar

Perhaps a stupid question, but can we farm Vivi at Laboon Island? The website I've been checking doesn't say so but some comments I've seen make me hope..

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Perhaps a stupid question, but can we farm Vivi at Laboon Island? The website I've been checking doesn't say so but some comments I've seen make me hope..
You can farm every enemy you fight against. Might take some time though xD

Good luck :)

Rahvar

You can farm every enemy you fight against. Might take some time though xD

Good luck :)

Thank you for that!:)

Now for my next question, any tips when it comes to my team? I feel like I have decent members though some are maybe not that high in level.. At the moment I can't win any difficult fights...

EDIT: Sorry for the huge pictures, how do I shrink them? I just linked to the imgur...

This is my current team:

I also have:

qazqaNii

Thank you for that!:)

Now for my next question, any tips when it comes to my team? I feel like I have decent members though some are maybe not that high in level.. At the moment I can't win any difficult fights...

EDIT: Sorry for the huge pictures, how do I shrink them? I just linked to the imgur...

Quote your images to shrink them.

When it comes to your team, you can go slasher or brawler
with
Zeff friend
Zeff captain
Ace
Luffy
Bonchan
Sanji
GOD Ussopp, your slasher is good as it is.

If you could write what you are trying to beat it would be easier to help.

Rahvar

Quote your images to shrink them.

When it comes to your team, you can go slasher or brawler
with
Zeff friend
Zeff captain
Ace
Luffy
Bonchan
Sanji
GOD Ussopp, your slasher is good as it is.

If you could write what you are trying to beat it would be easier to help.

Thanks for that, I've shrunk them now.

I can't really beat any of the Elite extra islands, I also can't beat Smoker nor chapter 8 of Twin Cape without dying.

I've done Zeff a hundred times with no luck. I've done Laboon plenty with no luck either. I'm just not a drop-master.

Question, though. Does anybody know if Vivi drops here? The Blog doesn't say she does but says Mr. 9 does, so I'm unsure.

cw_sasuke

Coldphire

Neo Member
Thanks for that, I've shrunk them now.

I can't really beat any of the Elite extra islands, I also can't beat Smoker nor chapter 8 of Twin Cape without dying.

Your Slasher team looks good but you need to bump up Buggy's and Kuro's stats. I would dump some turtles into them and really Zoro and Arlong too. I've found once I got my main guys to their final forms and then to around lvl 35-40 things got a lot easier.

Also make sure you are using a friend Enraged Arlong for your other captain so you get the 4x bonus for slashers.

For Smoker I want to say I had to use a person who lowered Defense to 0 for a turn, but I have not gone back to fight him since I have leveled my characters. I know some people here were farming him so maybe they can comment.

bjork

I think I only did about 10 Laboon runs, so hearing people nabbing him after 20 or so gives me hope. Haven't played since yesterday, but today I'm hoping for better luck!

You may be able to do it if your dmg is high enough, just prepare to spend some gems.

Pretty sure a video was posted that showed a guy doing the 40 stamina run with an Arlong team (wasn't even max level I believe), but the guy had to use around 9 gems to do it. Honestly though, if you don't want to do the whole Laboon thing, 9 gems is not a bad price at all for a unit like Mihawk.

Xcution

Pretty sure a video was posted that showed a guy doing the 40 stamina run with an Arlong team (wasn't even max level I believe), but the guy had to use around 9 gems to do it. Honestly though, if you don't want to do the whole Laboon thing, 9 gems is not a bad price at all for a unit like Mihawk.

Congrats on laboon I will not be farming him until either double xp or half stam cost.

Bro! You think i can take on Mihawk with my red team?

Also everyone posting pics, qazqaNii is right. Please use quotes. He corrected me before and it really helps load pages on phones. Thanks.

Congrats on laboon I will not be farming him until either double xp or half stam cost.

Bro! You think i can take on Mihawk with my red team?

Also everyone posting pics, qazqaNii is right. Please use quotes. He corrected me before and it really helps load pages on phones. Thanks.

Hahaha, we all know you can take on Miihawk, no problem. =P

ah_hia

Bro! You think i can take on Mihawk with my red team?.

With the way you're playing, everyone on your team will be maxed out by the time Mihawk comes out lol

cw_sasuke

Tough to focus on one group with you choice of units - then again i dont really get why you need to focus on one group. Isnt the fun of the game being able to work on multiple teams and have more choices down the line ?

With G3 Luffy you are fine for every stage anyway as long as you pack the the right dmg dealers in your party. Just from your box, your Knowledge team will be kickass once you get Nico Robin as well.

Top Bottom