• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I also dont have either Vivi or Laboon - but its not like Mihawk is hitting tomorrow. Plenty of time left to get one of them.

bjork

5 runs on Twin Cape 9 just now, no Laboon. But man if you want some yellow pirate penguins, that's the spot. I got 5 in 5 runs. Totally don't need them!

5 runs on Twin Cape 9 just now, no Laboon. But man if you want some yellow pirate penguins, that's the spot. I got 5 in 5 runs. Totally don't need them!

In this game things drop pretty often if you don't need them. Got 2 Laboons in 15 runs while farming for a seahorse to evolve my Arlong.

Xcution

That moment when you go BOoM!!! That damage...

5928A560-DD27-4765-B57C-0497D7CF3F82_zpske5vhrzt.png

The look on my face, cuz Luffy G3 is BA...

Xcution

OH C'MON! xD u will 1Hit/OHKO Mihawk on 30 Stamina, and the 40 one won't stand two rounds xD

Lol that is the plan. As long as i get red orbs on max luffy and arlong.

You have my same exact team.. what are the levels of the team?

I also used a Max Luffy G3 friend. I have 3-5 friends with maxed luffy's.

I plan on maxing alvida after monday and then focus on Sanji.

Does anyone know the times for turtle time for tomorrow?

Xcution

Did you use the purple turtles to max them?

All we get are purple turtles lmao! I pick one toon and steriod him up. I never use fodder since it is a waste of money. I got really lucky also back when we had x2 for super success i got it twice in a row, each time with 5 elder turtles :)

Rawr! Two Mr. 9s in a row but no Miss Wednesday. The curse of want. I want her and a green pirate penguin- neither grace me. Alas!

If there is anyone here who can feel your pain is me and Chrono1 lol

Zeff and Laboon omg :(

Kyou

If I can get two more yellow turtles today I can evolve vivi and use turtle time to power level princess vivi

chrono01

Holy Crap! Whitebeard, Marco and others in a couple of days! So soon
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Namco Bandai Entertainment sure are progressing things quickly. O_O

Oh damn, not a STR rate up, only PSY units. That means the odds of pulling Whitebeard won't be increased. I might just wait until later then, not entirely sure. It's not as though I NEED Whitebeard now, and waiting until other gatcha-exclusive units are made available [Rayleigh, Boa Hancocok, etc.] means better chances for something good. At the pace we're going, we could have everything in a month or two.

On the reverse though, the more characters in the gatcha the more difficult it will be to actually pull Whitebeard. Well, I am sitting on 105 Rainbow Gems, I could toss a few and see what I get. I'll probably wait a bit to see the odds, though.

How many fruits are you at now, chrono? I'm thinking of still waiting until at least Rayleigh comes out till I spend mine.

Oh just saw 105. Nevermind haha. Thats a ton

Xcution

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Namco Bandai Entertainment sure are progressing things quickly. O_O

Oh damn, not a STR rate up, only PSY units. That means the odds of pulling Whitebeard won't be increased. I might just wait until later then, not entirely sure. It's not as though I NEED Whitebeard now, and waiting until other gatcha-exclusive units are made available [Rayleigh, Boa Hancocok, etc.] means better chances for something good. At the pace we're going, we could have everything in a month or two.

On the reverse though, the more characters in the gatcha the more difficult it will be to actually pull Whitebeard. Well, I am sitting on 105 Rainbow Gems, I could toss a few and see what I get. I'll probably wait a bit to see the odds, though.

Where is the information to whitebeard comming out?

Rurunaki

WOOOOOO MARCO !! I need Marco and Whitebeard.

Dammit.. I only have 40-ish gems.. come on 7 pulls.. bless me One Piece gods..

Xcution

It's in the ingame notifications.

Psy rate up event you say??? COBYS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Thanks haven't logged on in a few. Saw the info good stuff. Only thing is with the better chance on Psy pulls I do not know if it will be wise to try to pull whitebeard. They might want us to spend our gems. :(

I dont need him and do not want to risk it since odds are not in our favor.

chrono01

Does sugo-fest exclusives mean that it will only be these characters or is it still possible to get coby, and other shitty characters?
Still possible, just not as likely.

I know, it'd be nice if they removed them completely, especially for farm-able units like Arlong.

Rurunaki

Thanks haven't logged on in a few. Saw the info good stuff. Only thing is with the better chance on Psy pulls I do not know if it will be wise to try to pull whitebeard. They might want us to spend our gems. :(

I dont need him and do not want to risk it since odds are not in our favor.

Same could've been said with the V2 Event with increased QCK pulls.

chrono01

There will likely always be an "event" going on when exclusives units are released. You probably won't be able to avoid it, unfortunately.

At least, in this case, it gives you a better chance at Marco, which is a pretty decent unit.

So the real question: If you want Whitebeard, would it be better to wait?

It says only characters below Whitebeard's name have an increased drop chance. So is the chance of getting him the same as getting a Colby? Or rather, worse since he's 5 star? Meanwhile Mr. Prince and God Usopp get a boost to appearing...

Mmm. I have 45 fruits. 9 chances... and Whitebeard IS the only unit even in the Japanese version I really care enough about right now... mmm...

chrono01

So the real question: If you want Whitebeard, would it be better to wait?

It says only characters below Whitebeard's name have an increased drop chance. So is the chance of getting him the same as getting a Colby? Or rather, worse since he's 5 star? Meanwhile Mr. Prince and God Usopp get a boost to appearing...
Whitebeard is only available through 24-hour Sugo-Fest, and will never have a "rate-up". That is, unless it's paired with a STR event at the same time [which happened when Whitebeard was released in Japan originally], but NBE seems to be doing things a bit differently for the English release.

Basically, if you want Whitebeard you either have to wait until a Sugo-Fest coincides with a STR rate-up [highly unlikely], or take your chances during a Sugo-Fest with the default rates.

All of the Sugo-Fest exclusives are not easy to pull, hence their desirability. So, best of luck to us all. >_<

ah_hia

I am scared to try this upcoming sugofest. The last one was filled with sanji's because of the quick up. With the psy up, hello coby and usopp XD

Top Bottom