• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Do you have to back out to the title screen to have the turtle island appear, or can you just check the app again and skip the login process?

It should just appear if you back out of the extra island screen and go back in, from what I remember.

Also whomever posted that video of the guy getting Shanks... damn. That was so depressing to watch. I mean, good on him in the end, but that's after 300+ fruits which is like... $300+, hah. I'm sure plenty were given for free, but still.

I've also decided... to go for Whitebeard. If I get a Marco or Shanks or something I'll be happy too, but I figure... now is the best chance we'll ever get to get Whitebeard probably, since the pool will only grow after this.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
It should just appear if you back out of the extra island screen and go back in, from what I remember.

Also whomever posted that video of the guy getting Shanks... damn. That was so depressing to watch. I mean, good on him in the end, but that's after 300+ fruits which is like... $300+, hah. I'm sure plenty were given for free, but still.

I've also decided... to go for Whitebeard. If I get a Marco or Shanks or something I'll be happy too, but I figure... now is the best chance we'll ever get to get Whitebeard probably, since the pool will only grow after this.

You are a smart man. I don't know for what people are saving their fruits for.

bjork

Trying to decide who to use turtles on today. Here are the candidates:

Balloon Luffy lv37
Wolf Zoro lv20
Base Smoker lv29
Base Ace lv58
Princess Vivi lv56
Usopp Hammer lv25
Base Mr 2 lv22
Evolved Buggy lv51 (to max him, possibly?)

I'm thinking Vivi.

Why would you do that with the sugofest TOMORROW?

I live life on the limit etc

Xeroblade

Trying to decide who to use turtles on today. Here are the candidates:

Balloon Luffy lv37
Wolf Zoro lv20
Base Smoker lv29
Base Ace lv58
Princess Vivi lv56
Usopp Hammer lv25
Base Mr 2 lv22
Evolved Buggy lv51 (to max him, possibly?)

I'm thinking Vivi.

I live life on the limit etc

Save your turtles for tomorrow! At least thats what I am going to try to do. I really doubt I get a good pull tomorrow though.

Majukun

true, but it's also true that the more the number of characters increases, the more decent characters are added... so even if you don't get the old man, you can get other good characters.
also it's not like whitebeard is the only great character in the game..so people might prefer to save the gems for characters like rayleigh

I'm saving mine for farming raid bosses (stamina refills). Most of them have great specials with atrocious base cooldowns. Let's take Mihawk as an example. His special reduces one enemy's remaining HP by 30%. With double Mihawk, if you unleach both specials at the start of the battle you'll get rid of 49% of his HP. Problem is, Mihawk's special cooldown is 32! Good luck stalling for that many turns. At special level MAX, the cooldown becomes 17 turns, that's much more reasonable and at worse should be ready a couple of turns after you start the boss fight.

Majukun

I'm saving mine for farming raid bosses (stamina refills). Most of them have great specials with atrocious base cooldowns. Let's take Mihawk as an example. His special reduces one enemy's remaining HP by 30%. With double Mihawk, if you unleach both specials at the start of the battle you'll get rid of 49% of his HP. Problem is, Mihawk's special cooldown is 32! Good luck stalling for that many turns. At special level MAX, the cooldown becomes 17 turns, that's much more reasonable and at worse should be ready a couple of turns after you start the boss fight.

to max it you need around 85 mihawks
and that's if you use them during a x2 lv up skill chance time

mihawk is considered good mostly because he is a better captain for slashers than arlong..its cool special is just an added bonus that you will rarely use..much like gear 3 luffy's special that i have barely seen since i got it

Ferga

You have got to be kidding me.

8 turtle runs and i end up with 31 baby turtles.

I didnt even get a single elder turtle to drop. Come on.....

6 Turtle runs, not too bad. 2 elders. 9 teenage, 19 babies. Saving them all in the chance I get a good pull with Sugofest. If I don't get a good pull? I have other guys to use them on so nothing lost.

Edit: ^^ Man, that's rough.

You have got to be kidding me.

8 turtle runs and i end up with 31 baby turtles.

I didnt even get a single elder turtle to drop. Come on.....
Are you always defeating the enemy you wanna drop first? Always try and do that, but obviously you've gotta get rid of ones you know are definite threats that you won't survive in case XD

tadabola

only managed to do 4 turtle runs.

got only 2 elders and maybe 4 teens. most of them were babies and did not helped with my levels :(

to max it you need around 85 mihawks
and that's if you use them during a x2 lv up skill chance time

Good thing that the event will be back then, you don't have to get 80 Mihawks in one go.

mihawk is considered good mostly because he is a better captain for slashers than arlong..its cool special is just an added bonus that you will rarely use..much like gear 3 luffy's special that i have barely seen since i got it

Gear 3's special is useless by comparison, and you're really underestimating how important a 50% HP reduction can be.

koryuken

More time travel goodness:

He'll come with sugofest and last for a week.

Can you time travel and find Mihawk's date?

I'm not sure either, i'm burning all my fruits so that I don't have any regrets. The sucky thing about both Mihawk and WhiteBeard is their insane costs. Like 50+ for their evolved versions lol? Most people are ways off from running them on the team due to the pirate levels.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Can you time travel and find Mihawk's date?

I'm not sure either, i'm burning all my fruits so that I don't have any regrets. The sucky thing about both Mihawk and WhiteBeard is their insane costs. Like 50+ for their evolved versions lol? Most people are ways off from running them on the team due to the pirate levels.

I can fit one per team, without a drop in talent level since I'm at Pirate Level 101. I feel the same way. Might as well enjoy the game now instead of saying "later" and eventually lose interest.

The skill up stuff makes sense, but 87 or whatever Mihawks to get that special to 17 is pretty ludicrous. You need like 90 gems for that, lol (since not many people will be able to do 40stam Mihawk twice. Good luck sleeping!

Are you always defeating the enemy you wanna drop first? Always try and do that, but obviously you've gotta get rid of ones you know are definite threats that you won't survive in case XD

This doesn't actually do anything, but soothe your mind. Drops are pre-determined the minute you load up the first stage. Kill them in any order you'd like, if you have luck on your side, you will see turtles no matter what order you beat the mobs.

Majukun

Good thing that the event will be back then, you don't have to get 80 Mihawks in one go.

Gear 3's special is useless by comparison, and you're really underestimating how important a 50% HP reduction can be.

I'm not underestimating it,but as you said,the cooldown it's too big to be effective,and to collect the necessary mihawks to max the skill you would need an incredible amount of gems

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Skilling up units like Mihawk is definitely more of a long term goal and something that only the most hardcore players will do.... +90% of the players will happy just to get him somehow at first.

Skilled up or not - Mihawk is a great unit and a must have.

This doesn't actually do anything, but soothe your mind. Drops are pre-determined the minute you load up the first stage. Kill them in any order you'd like, if you have luck on your side, you will see turtles no matter what order you beat the mobs.
Oh that's a shame that there's no strategic elements to drops =/

Majukun

so,what team is better for turtle time,one with raw power,or one with an higher combo amount?
wondering if i should use g3 luffy or the zeff team with g2 luffy and zoro that have 8 combo

Probably more combo unless you have characters powerful enough that'll break through their defences.

I'd agree. Asura, Hachi, Kuro... 8/9 combos, which is good. 2 Gear Thirds can break all defenses save the Elder. That Elder... is invincible. I've scored all perfects and had good orbs and still haven't broken the Elder's defense. So for that I've found my Don Krieg is best- one turn kill.

Majukun

first turtle time done.
managed to do only 7 runs of 8 i could have done.
but if last tim i had horribel luck,this time the rng was on my side...got 8 elders,around 8 teens and several little ones

tadabola

Since the whitebeard characters are on the character log , I thought I could already evolve fullbody and django (their numbers are before the whitebeard batch)

Not yet :p They just jumped the char log from 225 to 250

Xcution

Used all my luck for this week not trying for whitebeard.

10 turtles runs = 8 elder, 14 teen & 20 something baby

Good run. Alvida will be maxed tonight :)

Rurunaki

Used all my luck for this week not trying for whitebeard.

10 turtles runs = 8 elder, 14 teen & 20 something baby

Good run. Alvida will be maxed tonight :)

I still can't justify using the purple turtles outside their color. Missing 50% exp bonus is just too much for me. Why can't the other colored turtles come soon enough?

Edit: I have 13 Elder Turtles that I'm thinking of dumping into my Towel Nami.

Xcution

I still can't justify using the purple turtles outside their color. Missing 50% exp bonus is just too much for me. Why can't the other colored turtles come soon enough?

Edit: I have 13 Elder Turtles that I'm thinking of dumping into my Towel Nami.

I can. I do not like purple teams, they dont fit mu style or have the chars thatni love from OP.

It is easy choice for me to use them on another char that is easential to me. This is why i think they are only doing purple since they are not the "best". They need to be doing red and green turtles :)

bjork

I should've done more Arlong islands, I've seen dudes jump from like 70ish on their Arlongs to mid-90s. They might be going nuts and playing nonstop, but still. Once it's done, it's done. I bet that's a good feeling, heh.

Instead, I'm still doing Twin Cape 9 runs for Laboon. No dice! How odd that my white whale is actually a whale.

koryuken

I should've done more Arlong islands, I've seen dudes jump from like 70ish on their Arlongs to mid-90s. They might be going nuts and playing nonstop, but still. Once it's done, it's done. I bet that's a good feeling, heh.

Instead, I'm still doing Twin Cape 9 runs for Laboon. No dice! How odd that my white whale is actually a whale.

Are people doing the 30 sta Along for exp or the 15??

Rurunaki

I can. I do not like purple teams, they dont fit mu style or have the chars thatni love from OP.

It is easy choice for me to use them on another char that is easential to me. This is why i think they are only doing purple since they are not the "best". They need to be doing red and green turtles :)

Rayleigh, X Drake, Robin chwaaaaan~ justifies the Purple team.

Coldphire

Neo Member
Anyone ever have the crew in the 6th slot get reset to just Luffy and the dinghy with no one else? Every time I redo it and then leave when I come back it is back to just Luffy. I'll just move that crew to another slot, but wanted to see if anyone had seen this and had a solution.

Rurunaki

Anyone ever have the crew in the 6th slot get reset to just Luffy and the dinghy with no one else? Every time I redo it and then leave when I come back it is back to just Luffy. I'll just move that crew to another slot, but wanted to see if anyone had seen this and had a solution.

Had the same problem.. Now it's gone away though.. I moved another team over there..

Kyou

CB8HnLkUkAA7uwl.jpg
yessssssssss

bjork

I think I'm abandoning my Laboon runs for now, will come back after I get something else to drop. Damned adorable bastard, why won't you drop.

I got two green pirate penguins today. Lucky! I want to evolve my level 50 smoker, but... I must save these for Mihawk. I'll use one if I get a third.
:p

Top Bottom