• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

leehom

My spouse killed my cell phone. Luckily I backed up the game a few days ago.

Will I lose my progress the past few days if I load my account on a different android device?

Xcution

Will I lose my progress the past few days if I load my account on a different android device?

If i am not mistaken it will load from the day you requested the password.

50 minutes!

As for the defense question, a video I watched showed Gear Third Luffys beating them, meaning they have 4 or less health for sure

So was that 40 stam Mihawk? If so that was a joke.

You won't lose anything. If you don't want to miss the sugofest you can install an Android emulator on PC (like Droid4X) and load your account there (assuming your old phone is an Android, gems don't transfer between Android and iOS).

Also remember that passwords are only valid for 7 days.

chrono01

Just curious, would it also refund you the gems if you used any in between the days you requested the pw?
No[e, unfortunately not. That'd be way too easy to abuse.

All the password does is give you access to your account. It's not a temporary "save" at the time you issue the password, everything you do afterwards, regardless of whether you issue a new password or not, is saved.

Limit

Just curious, would it also refund you the gems if you used any in between the days you requested the pw?

Interesting question. Worth testing out. If it won't refund then the progress it uploads back has to be the last time you played it.

chrono01

All the password does is provide a link between yourself and your account. So, for instance, if you issue the password, play for a couple days, level a few of your units, lose your phone, and then transfer your account [using the previously-issued password] to your new device, your account will be restored to the latest progress and not at the point you initially issued the password.

Kitoro

Got 30 gems ready to go. If I don't get Newgate with those, as tempted as I'll be to drop a Jackson, I'll try to resist, as doing the same on the V2 crew sugofest left me pretty salty.

Pulls: 4* Arlong
3* Luffy
Impact Dial
Mirage Nami
4* Sanji
4* Bon Clay
4* Izo
Baloon Luffy (!@#$ you, where were you on my last set of pulls?)
3* Bon Clay.

Well, I got one of them.

X8A9BY9.jpg
First pull!! I feel so lucky now. Already have the robin for the combo too.

results from pulls

balloon luffy
Blamenco
brain point chooper
marco the phoenix
and regular chooper

Edit:
i feel my luck is with me so ill do one more
Don Krieg: poison gas bomb

Well that was garbage.

2 Cobys
1 Nefetari Vivi (which would be good if I wasn't sitting on a max level Miss Wednesday short a seahorse)
1 Unevolved Mr. Prince Sanji (which I already had)
1 Evolved Mr. Prince Sanji
1 Evolved Mr. 5

Jupiter

1st pull : Ace (already have him)
2nd pull : V2 Zoro
3rd pull : Blamenco
4th pull : Marco
Quit while I was ahead. No Whitebeard but I'm satisfied

tadabola

2 more tries

Arlong (unevolved, not even a skill lvl up can happen)
chew (just got him today)

30 gems down the drain

2 more: zoro (unevolved 3 star common) and diable jemble sanji

I'm gonna sleep, tomorrow I try again . 40 gems down

Xcution

Well that was garbage.

2 Cobys
1 Nefetari Vivi (which would be good if I wasn't sitting on a max level Miss Wednesday short a seahorse)
1 Unevolved Mr. Prince Sanji (which I already had)
1 Evolved Mr. Prince Sanji
1 Evolved Mr. 5

Yeap i am sticking with 6 pulls. This is a trick form to get us to spend our gems.

6 more pulls for fun:

3* Mr. 3
4* Jozu (Yes!)
Choo
3* Chopper
Enraged Arlong
3* Smoker

So out of 15 pulls I got Jozu and Izo. Not as bad as it could have been.

Top Bottom