• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cheetadaze2000

Neo Member
One pull done, couldn't resist. Of course I snagged a Co...Gear 3rd Luffy. Heck yeah I'll take it.

Probably do four or more later and see if my luck holds.

Edit: Did one more pull and got freaking Choo. Seriously, why is that guy even in the pool, he makes Coby look good.

RedBoot

Pound Phoenix Zoro
Shanks
Fine Tempo Nami
Hatchan

Would be a lot better if I didn't already have Shanks, but Fine Tempo Nami/Towel Nami was on my shortlist of characters I wanted (I mostly run INT teams) so I can't complain too much. Hatchi was my fourth pull though so I should have quit early.

Still have enough for three pulls, but I'm thinking I'll wait for the INT event to try and land Robin, since she's the last major INT unit I'm missing.

Xcution

http://imgur.com/Hc6OI4h

My crew.
I am speechless at the moment lol.
Thank you for the salutations.
Still in shock.
What the hell am I gonna be do with my G3 now lol.
I was set on catching up with Xcution as it is XD

Lol bro, i would lvl whitebeard and replace my Arlong with him if his attack is stronger.

I hate not being able to get whitebeard 7 pulls and sucky. I got 4 chars i did not have to include Marco. Still sad :(

I dumped a 20 to see if I could change my luck. I pulled 3 Evolved Mr. 5s and 1 unevolved Mr. 5. But I got an unevolved Bon Clay going for me though so that's great...

GG Namco, you win.

Uthred

Miss All Sunday
Mr 3 (My third one)
Don Kreig (my second one)
Buggy (My second one)
Tashigi
Tashigi
Usopp (second one)

So no new PSY units (really wanted one for my Shanks team) and none of the Sugo-fest ones, PAD has trained me well for this

Fuck it, last roll

Whitebeard (fuck yes)

Obvious super happy to get Whitebeard, still a tad salty over one (dupe) psy unit out of 8 pulls

OK no more holding back. I decided to just dump all my fruits. Yolo and all that jazz.

3* Buggy
3* Mr. 5
3* Buggy
Chef Sanji
3* Tashigi
Nefertari Vivi (OK, that's a good one then!)
Fire Pearl
Another 4* Jozu
Flower Sword Vista (woo!!)
3* Don Krieg
Tornado Nami
Another Nefertari Vivi.

Alas. But I got Jozu, Izu, and Vista out of all this!

tadabola

14 pulls

coby
coby
unevolved tashigi
unevolved buggy
unevolved arlong
evolved krieg
chew
unevolved v1 zoro

All of the above was crap for me - eated them all

and the ones I kept:

mr 2 (evolved - saved me the trouble)
smoker (evolved - same deal)
diable jamble (was near evolving my sanji - save my seahorse)
yellow chopper
Blue chopper (good for completion - I already got the red and purple - now I'm only missing the good one)
fine tempo nami (the only sugofest I got)

Good thing I held on to these 9 elder and 16 teen turtles to feed all my hot new Cobys! My Coby army is going to be soooo buff after this I won't even need these newfangled White Beards.

Rurunaki

Good thing I held on to these 9 elder and 16 teen turtles to feed all my hot new Cobys! My Coby army is going to be soooo buff after this I won't even need these newfangled White Beards.

I didn't get Coby but this v1 Ussop is gonna be so fed I'm gonna need Heracles'n to get him back in shape.

Bought some gems since I'm weak, I got:

Enraged Arlong
Nico Robin
Towel Nami
3* Vivi
another Tabasco because 2 weren't enough
Tashigi
MARCO :D

Marco is all I wanted so I'm stopping there. My PSY team is complete now and I got an INT one out of nowhere so I'm not complaining.

Verelios

I got Marco and a bunch of fodder. Undecided on if I want to keep Hachi just to have him. Really wanted Diamond Jozu but ok...

Flower Vista. 5 Elder Turtles. 412500 exp. Jumped to level 46. Choice. A shame it wasn't a super success, hah.

You know, I really wanted Marco or Whitebeard. But I got 3 of the 6 pulls. I think I'll stop. The last pull I spent $100 trying to get Gear Third. Finally did with 17 fruits left (well, a balloon), but it served as a warning to my... penchant for gambling. So today I stop. I'm proud of it. :p

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I got a Marco, a Shanks, an evolved Izo, and a Vista in 12 pulls. I'm pretty psyched, but slightly disappointed with no Whitebeard.

ah_hia

Lol bro, i would lvl whitebeard and replace my Arlong with him if his attack is stronger.

I hate not being able to get whitebeard 7 pulls and sucky. I got 4 chars i did not have to include Marco. Still sad :(

Yeah. I probably would. Better luck next time eh.
You are way maxxed out anyways for anything to be a challenge XD

StMeph

Grats to everyone who got Whitebeard.

Got Marco and Vista... going to call it a good day and stop chasing moby dick.

tadabola

I feel so bad now... do anyone wants to buy my account? 2 rare characters (nami and usopp) and almost every farmable (lacking kuroobi, nezumi, momoh , mr 9 and squid)

the only way I'm cutting my losses

I have to get the hell out of this game.

I did one last pull (I only kept 15 fruits for mihawk) , and it was, for the fourth time, dancing jango.

yeah this game hates me.

leehom

1. 3* Choo - wtf?, already had him.
2. 4* Nefertaru Vivi - woo! I need to evolve her to 5* and level 72 and I need Laboon to kill Mihawk?
3. 4* Miss Goldenweek - eh?

Might try 3-4 more times tomorrow and call it a day.

2. 4* Nefertaru Vivi - woo! I need to evolve her to 5* and level 72 and I need Laboon to kill Mihawk?

Good pull! For Mihawk, apparently the level 72 Princess Vivi thing is for Vivi/Lion Song combos. According to other GAF users, that is. Vivi and Laboon with a team of crabs on their own are also capable, apparently.

leehom

Good pull! For Mihawk, apparently the level 72 Princess Vivi thing is for Vivi/Lion Song combos. According to other GAF users, that is. Vivi and Laboon with a team of crabs on their own are also capable, apparently.

Thanks, what level does Vivi need to be? I read that the total HP needs to be around 2k?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
In addition to my awesome 4 pulls, I was almost dissuaded by 4 Mr. 3's... 3 of them were in a row.

I'm pretty stunned by the lack of whitebeards though besides the 1-2 who pulled them. Thought they'd match G3 Luffy, who might as well be Arlong.

Thanks, what level does Vivi need to be? I read that the total HP needs to be around 2k?

If you're doing the Lion Song one, Princess Vivi needs to be level 72 according to the blog. That is the level that puts her over the amount of damage Mihawk can do in one turn.

I don't know how that applies to his special ability though- when he's below 20%hp he does an attack for 25k so you probably have to do that last 20% in one turn or something, I guess.

Fbh

14 pulls.

Got Blamaneco, meh I don't really want a STR team

The rest was trash
Iron-Mace Alvida
Mr5
Pound Phoenix Zoro
2X Chopper First Form
Usopp (first form)
Coby
2X Miss Wednesday
Miss All Sunday
Captain Kuro (first form)
Miss GoldenWeek
Chopper Guard Point

Well that was dissapointing.
Oh well, it's F2P. And with these odds I'll never spend a cent on this game

linkent

I believe that as long as vivi heal/turn is >51% of total hp of the team.
Basically mihawk damage will reduce your hp to 1, then you heal above 51% hp.
Then Mihawk deal dmg to 1 and repeat

Tidd

Grats for everyone who got Whitebeard.
I hate you :D j/k

My pulls:

2x Alvida
Lion's Song Zoro (already had him)
few basic Strawhats
Blamenco
Izo
Tashigi (evolved)

It could be better but I won't complain. Besides Whitebeard I REALLY wanted Marco and Vista. But I guess Blamenco and Izo aren't that bad with their orb shuffling special.
The worst feeling is that you get all the gold posters and then they are the evolved v1 Strawhats...

Top Bottom