• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
You people diablos on like everything, lol.

The one thing i'm watching is what happens with turnout in London and the vote percentages there. And if the decreased turnout due to weather will be enough to have actually affected the result. It's probably the ugliest outcome, and it's in the realm of what might happen.

Mother Nature's vote might count quite a bit.

Emarv

Britain leaves -> Scotland stays -> Scotland's economy remains stable while England's collapse -> Trump's golf course profits! Genius!

Real talk, if places like Texas were given the chance to secede, even in the face of overwhelming evidence that it'd be disastrous, Remain wouldn't even be close.

Britain leaves -> Scotland stays -> Scotland's economy remains stable while England's collapse -> Trump's golf course profits! Genius!

Real talk, if places like Texas were given the chance to secede, even in the face of overwhelming evidence that it'd be disastrous, Remain wouldn't even be close.
Texas would secede so fast. And it'd be disastrous for everybody.

He forgot the lube and everything.

How fast you think he's going to be out on his ass? I read there's already movement to kick him out if leave wins.

I hope he does the honorable thing

He forgot the lube and everything.

How fast you think he's going to be out on his ass? I read there's already movement to kick him out if leave wins.

Ugh, I'm so torn on this.

Intellectually, I think he'll hang on for a bit. However, I think Boris is going to push hard and fast to ride this support and get the leadership. Osborne is totally fucking done, though.

On the left, Labour should push to get Corbyn out. From what I'm reading, traditional Labour strongholds went leave heavily and/or had low turnout. He cannot excite the base to win an election, and they fucking MUST Get rid of him. Fast.

Remain took the lead.

The pound is down 5%+ right now, holy shit. For a major global currency in one day that's almost catastrophically awful. Watching it rise/fall in real time is both entertaining and horrifying.
I hope he does the honorable thing

Am I a bad person if I wished politicians actually settled things this way after realizing they've irreparably harmed millions of people?

UKIP did horribly during the election, lmao. Why the fuck did Cameron promise a referendum? Him and his stupid referendums.

Still predict Remain +5

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
What's a good site to watch the results from the UK?

GnawtyDog

Banned
Is Rubio really that locked-in to keeping his seat? I thought I was free of that fraud after the Trump massacre but this dude just won't disappear.

My State swear to Jesus...

Suikoguy

Is Rubio really that locked-in to keeping his seat? I thought I was free of that fraud after the Trump massacre but this dude just won't disappear.

My State swear to Jesus...

I was born here, so I guess i'm numb to the stupidity.

Zeke

The Fuck is this? This isn't real talk it's bull pulled from your ass. You realize we aren't one huge hive mind right? The only people that seriously consider leaving the union are fucking nuttier than squirrel shit. The vast majority of Texans have no desire to leave or even think it's a good idea.

kingkitty

The Fuck is this? This isn't real talk it's bull pulled from your ass. You realize we aren't one huge hive mind right? The only people that seriously consider leaving the union are fucking nuttier than squirrel shit. The vast majority of Texans have no desire to leave or even think it's a good idea.

wouldn't really matter anyways if in the unlikely event Texas did vote to leave, since their rebellion would be swiftly demolished by Hillary's army.

The majority is so vast that in 2014 53% of Republicans in Texas and 1/3 of Texans overall supported secession.

http://blogs.reuters.com/jamesrgain...t-their-state-to-secede-from-the-u-s-but-why/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom