• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
whaaaaaaa...omg my head hurts reading that.
It was so much worse than that. Having watched it live, there was about five minutes before that of her just giving the same non-answer over and over again about what Trump's actual plan was, including insisting we don't have a vetting process, and so refuges are just let in without being vetted. The anchor, Brianna Keilar, deserves credit for pressing for actual answers and not letting her get away with handwaving.

Trump hasn't mentioned the abortion ruling on twitter and I'm pretty sure his campaign didn't put out a statement on it. This campaign is a disaster.

Trump hasn't mentioned the abortion ruling on twitter and I'm pretty sure his campaign didn't put out a statement on it. This campaign is a disaster.

I'm pretty sure he and his campaign staff do not care at all about the ruling.

Of course, it was terrible not to fund-raise off of Evangelicals with a "look at what's happening to this country! What will happen if Hillary adds another radical liberal to the court?! Donate to me to stop that from happening."

PPP polled New Hampshire, Arizona, and Wisconsin

AZ:

Trump 44
Clinton 40

McCain 42
Kirkpatrick 40

NH:

Clinton 43
Trump 39

Hassan 44
Ayotte 42

WI:

Clinton 47
Trump 39

Feingold 50
Johnson 37

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm pretty sure he and his campaign staff do not care at all about the ruling.

Of course, it was terrible not to fund-raise off of Evangelicals with a "look at what's happening to this country! What will happen if Hillary adds another radical liberal to the court?! Donate to me to stop that from happening."
But I was told he was a baby Christian!

NeoXChaos

AZ:

Trump 44
Clinton 40

McCain 42
Kirkpatrick 40

NH:

Clinton 43
Trump 39

Hassan 44
Ayotte 42

WI:

Clinton 47
Trump 39

Feingold 50
Johnson 37

.eJwtwcEKgjAYAOB32V3_WYbhTYdgoUaEYl5CbW7D5WROTaJ379L3fdCsJfIRN2acfADJ9zZTikk6T1S3ajB0MHarXmB1vOyzMOdFwqBwWNA8nSxfThD8Ed1DWtWz2xaCV1FzPr7rhJR3HN-IN3pLehGPK0lwCKuLscV3u4OlV4iFlLXeYiW3aKOTzUSHvj8YxzI5.RYEKvxwlHYDsIT9m9echDZ9bpsY.gif

johnsmith

remember me
13507203_10154943679260410_1915641674734853658_n.jpg

not even mad

#teamcersei

Actually more upset that they couldn't take the extra 2 minutes to make the image aesthetically balanced.

anHRH8B.png

pigeon

Banned
13507203_10154943679260410_1915641674734853658_n.jpg

not even mad

#teamcersei

Actually more upset that they couldn't take the extra 2 minutes to make the image aesthetically balanced.

anHRH8B.png

I don't think this is a fair comparison.

While Cersei may have conspired to kill rivals and cover up illicit sexual misbehavior, there's no evidence of her getting involved in a shady real estate deal.

Also, as far as we know, her email was handled according to the best Westeros security principles.

So, here in NYC, Congressman Jerrold Nadler, ranked as the 16th most progressive member of Congress with a 95% ProgressivePunch score, is facing a primary challenge tomorrow.

His challenger is a 30-year-old, openly gay, Orthodox Jewish political neophyte, Oliver Rosenberg, who was a Republican until very recently and switched parties to challenge Nadler for no discernible reason other than that Rosenberg is a Likudnik with an axe to grind over Nadler's support for the Iran deal last year.

The debate they had this morning is, um, really something.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So, here in NYC, Congressman Jerrold Nadler, ranked as the 16th most progressive member of Congress with a 95% ProgressivePunch score, is facing a primary challenge tomorrow.

His challenger is a 30-year-old, openly gay, Orthodox Jewish political neophyte, Oliver Rosenberg, who was a Republican until very recently and switched parties to challenge Nadler for no discernible reason other than that Rosenberg is a Likudnik with an axe to grind over Nadler's support for the Iran deal last year.

The debate they had this morning is, um, really something.
This is some mirror universe Tea Party shit.

This is some mirror universe Tea Party shit.

He also might have misattributed a quote from the musical Hamilton to the real Alexander Hamilton, which I'm not entirely convinced he did, but it's certainly plausible that he's dumb enough.

More pertinently, his defense of making pro-GOP and #ImpeachObama tweets as recently as last year is that he was a psychological prisoner of his Republican mommy and daddy at the time. At age 28. No, literally, that's what he says.

Bowdz

AZ:

Trump 44
Clinton 40

McCain 42
Kirkpatrick 40

NH:

Clinton 43
Trump 39

Hassan 44
Ayotte 42

WI:

Clinton 47
Trump 39

Feingold 50
Johnson 37

HOLY FUUUUUCK...

AZ is fucking nuts! Can we finally kick out McCain? Also, get FUCKED Johnson. PAYBACK'S A BITCH!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Nate Silver said a while back that in order for Dems to win back the house, they have to have a 7+ advantage in the national polling. Since Hillary is winning by 12 in that latest ABC poll (or whatever it was), does that mean our chances for taking back the house are solid?

gcubed

Lol watching CNN and they had Scott Brown on talking about Formas native american stuff. Talk about a piece of shit sore loser

Nate Silver said a while back that in order for Dems to win back the house, they have to have a 7+ advantage in the national polling. Since Hillary is winning by 12 in that latest ABC poll (or whatever it was), does that mean our chances for taking back the house are solid?

As much as you believe she is winning by 12 I guess

Bowdz

I think they are better than they were a year ago. I'm going to speak completely out of my ass for a second, but my hot take is that the GOP is doing a fairly good job at the local level of disassociating with Trump despite the party favorables and that it's still a VERY steep climb for the Dems to take back the house.

But the coattails are certainly getting longer.

Nadler's my Rep, which means I'll have to hope there's enough sensible people in this district to push aside Rosenberg.

My worry is that this area is Jewish-heavy :|

Well, if my Facebook feed is any indication, Rosenberg's sheer stupidity and the cravenness of his party switch are doing Nadler's job for him, even amongst gay Jews with not particularly left-wing views on Israel.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I had a dream today. I was sitting in a pink meadow on a giant flower. Petals unfurled all around me. I felt the warm glow of the sun as the rays of light blanketed me with the feeling of limitless love. Soon birds carried Bernie Sanders down from the heavens. The birds began signing the most beautiful song. Soon Bernie began to speak but out of the sky fell an anvil with the word exit polls written on it. Atop the anvil sat one Hillary Diane Rodham Hussein Clinton, who was not wearing any makeup and thus was horrifically Ugly. She cackled and cackled and said she had collaborated with Christina AGUILERA to produce an album of the worst sounding noises ever made by humans. Flowers around me began to melt. The sound of young children crying was deafening. I could hear the gnashing of teeth--or perhaps it was still Christina aguilera-- grinding the souls of the living into the ground.

Politics Polls ‏@Politics_Polls 15m15 minutes ago

Ohio General Election:
Clinton 44% (+4)
Trump 40%

@ppppolls 6/22-23

Ohio Senate - General Election:
Portman (R) 40% (+1)
Strickland (D) 39%

@ppppolls 6/22-23

Pennsylvania General Election:
Clinton 46% (+4)
Trump 42%

@ppppolls 6/22-23

Pennsylvania Senate - General Election:
Toomey (R) 40% (+1)
McGinty (D) 39%

@ppppolls 6/22-23

Politics Polls ‏@Politics_Polls 1h1 hour ago
Iowa General Election:
Clinton 41% (+2)
Trump 39%
Iowa Senate GE:
Grassley (R) 46% (+7)
Judge (D) 39%

@ppppolls 6/22-23

Holmes

I had a dream today. I was sitting in a pink meadow on a giant flower. Petals unfurled all around me. I felt the warm glow of the sun as the rays of light blanketed me with the feeling of limitless love. Soon birds carried Bernie Sanders down from the heavens. The birds began signing the most beautiful song. Soon Bernie began to speak but out of the sky fell an anvil with the word exit polls written on it. Atop the anvil sat one Hillary Diane Rodham Hussein Clinton, who was not wearing any makeup and thus was horrifically Ugly. She cackled and cackled and said she had collaborated with Christina AGUILERA to produce an album of the worst sounding noises ever made by humans. Flowers around me began to melt. The sound of young children crying was deafening. I could hear the gnashing of teeth--or perhaps it was still Christina aguilera-- grinding the souls of the living into the ground.
Seek help!

AZ:

Trump 44
Clinton 40

McCain 42
Kirkpatrick 40

NH:

Clinton 43
Trump 39

Hassan 44
Ayotte 42

WI:

Clinton 47
Trump 39

Feingold 50
Johnson 37

A few thoughts, but this is generally a disaster for the Republicans, and Trump.

Arizona is a real swing state now. This is real, this is happening. And Trump is doing poorly in lily-white New Hampshire and Wisconsin. If he's down by 8 in Wisconsin, what does that mean for Ohio? Pennsylvania?

lol oh fuck this is so bad for Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom