• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctothej

I was badgered into giving Game of Thrones a shot a week ago. I'm half-way through season 2 and I'm loving it so far. Does it really go to shit afterwards? Please say no.

No, not at all. The only "weak" season is 5, and even that one is pretty enjoyable. A lot of book readers just got real crabby when the story started to diverge, even though many of the changes improved the story (and I say this as someone who's read the books twice). Season 4 and 6 are arguably the best.

Here's a graph of IMDB ratings if you're worried.

So, the guy I'm seeing stopped by on his way to work and I was cooking breakfast. Y'all should have heard these GOP strategist on MSNBC trying to talk themselves into believing that Trump as an iota of sense in his campaign strategy. They both looked like they wanted to throw up at the thought of what he's not doing. It was great.

Why is MSNBC talking to Nina Turner about the deadheat this Saturday morning?
ns3.gif

Teggy

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

The speakers slots at the Republican Convention are totally filled, with a long waiting list of those that want to speak - Wednesday release
Jul 2, 2016, 7:55 AM

Emarv

It's his comments like these that almost me feel sympathy for him. I've known pathological liars with ego problems like this. Most of the time you really dislike them, but other times you just sigh and think "Isn't it tiring, man? Don't you wish you could just stop for one second?"

(Legit) Sad!

That is terrifying.

Edit: Also, what's the horse from? It looks sad. :(
You're fuckin with me right Adam? You gotta be fuckin with us. :)

Come on Adam...

Did you not have a childhood in the 80s/90s?
Did it make you sad too Mets? It made me sad when I was 8 :(

It's better off we protect him from having to deal with the heartbreak of that scene.
No.. Let the boy watch.. He must know the sadness.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I saw a video taken through Hillary's front window of her arguing and gesticulating wildly with the FBI.

I saw a video taken through Hillary's front window of her arguing and gesticulating wildly with the FBI.

With or without handcuffs. This is important.

Wait, was Huma there or not? Because we need context for the handcuffs.

I am so sorry....do you need a hug

Um...ya'll gonna think I'm fucking with you, but Warriors of Virtue is one of my favorite movies of all time. I know it's shit, though. I'm self aware.

Oh, also Peewee's Playhouse and Ninja Turtles, but I was always paranoid they'd get hurt. And that Beebop and Rocksteady would get hurt. I didn't give a shit about Shredder.

Emarv

Growing up I pretty much watched Cinderella, Warriors of Virtue, Richie Rich, Blank Check, The Loretta Lynn Episode of Muppets Tonight, Power Rangers that I recorded from TV, and..um....Wizard of Oz.

Can we just talk about Warriors of Virtue until the conventions start? That sounds like much more fun than waiting for indictments. Let's not forget Komodo is the true villain.

Um...ya'll gonna think I'm fucking with you, but Warriors of Virtue is one of my favorite movies of all time. I know it's shit, though. I'm self aware.

I feel you, Adam. I've seen it so many times.

Emarv

Wow. Bringing things full circle, I'm now down the Warriors of Virtue wiki hole and apparently the main kid retired from acting in the 90's and now works as a political coordinator for labor unions in the Bay Area. How weird.

No, not at all. The only "weak" season is 5, and even that one is pretty enjoyable. A lot of book readers just got real crabby when the story started to diverge, even though many of the changes improved the story (and I say this as someone who's read the books twice). Season 4 and 6 are arguably the best.

Here's a graph of IMDB ratings if you're worried.

I have no problem with diverging, but Season 5 was pointless and poorly executed.

kirblar

Season 5 is them being constrained by trying to buy time for Martin to finish the next book and the whole thing suffers for it.

We need more political news to happen, because I'm tired of coming in here on slow days and reading about you guys being wrong about everything.

Growing up I pretty much watched Cinderella, Warriors of Virtue, Richie Rich, Blank Check, The Loretta Lynn Episode of Muppets Tonight, Power Rangers that I recorded from TV, and..um....Wizard of Oz.

No. No.
Warrior of Virtue.. Jesus Adam.

:)

My question is, has been, and always will be:

What the fuck did Artax have to be so depressed about? He's a god damned horse!
Exactly! Dude.. You're a damn horse.

Warriors of virtue was the first DVD I rented from Netflix
Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom