• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could visibly see him trying to control himself as well. I can imagine had this been in a meeting room he would have flip out on him. No way that isn't talked about after this is over.

"I gave you dickheads EVERY. TALKING POINT. YOU. NEEDED. and you're still hauling me up here to grill me?"

Iolo

This dude is a troll stop replying to him

Edit: This hearing is amazing, all it's missing is the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme playing softly in the background.

But don't you need salt for your pickles.

This really does seem like Benghazi hearings 2.0. They can't help themselves.

bananas

Banned
What a fucking mess.

Trump said at the meeting that he has yet to attack Flake hard, but threatened to begin doing so.

Flake stood up to Trump by urging him to stop attacking Mexicans. Trump predicted that Flake would lose his reelection, at which point Flake informed Trump that he was not on the ballot this year, said the sources, who spoke only on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to disclose details of the private meeting

😂

Mrbob

Only a few Republicans not embarrassing themselves today.

I just don't understand why so many people in this thread is blindly supporting her. I really hope Bernie runs as a third party just to screw Clinton I despise her.
I've argued against Hillary plenty of times. In 99% of cases I wouldn't vote for her for president. This is the 1% case though going up against a crazy person like Trump.

Bernie going 3rd party might get Trump elected by splitting the vote. That would be awful for our country.

Jenov

Man, they're going to drag Loretta Lynch into this today too? God damn. Isn't there some real work that needs to be done?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Whoa.

Philip Rucker ‏@PhilipRucker 24m24 minutes ago
Donald Trump and Reince Priebus are meeting with Ted Cruz right now at NRSC HQ, possible endorsement deal, per source.

I don't get this. This will have nowhere near the effect a Bernie endorsement would have with Hillary. Cruz fans aren't holding out, saying, "Well, if only he endorsed Trump. THEN I'll give him my vote instead of Hillary!"

Come on.

Qwerty710710

a child left behind
I don't think the so called "queen" is progressive enough not like Bernie. I thought Obama is a decent president I would much rather vote for him again rather than Trump, Johnson, and "queen". All I see from her is corruption and lies from her.

jmdajr

This is essentially what this whole thing is about:

GOP question 1: "According to my standards I'd prosecute."
Comey: "That would be unfair treatment."

GOP question 2: *doesn't listen to the first answer* (asks the same thing)
Comey: Repeats answer in more clarity.

GOP Question 3: Conspiracy theory.
Comey: No conspiracy.​

Repeat.

what a shit show

Jenov

These questions..... Are you corrupt? Are you sure you're not corrupt? Did Obama make you change your decision? Again, clarify, are you corrupt, Comey?

I just don't understand why so many people in this thread is blindly supporting her. I really hope Bernie runs as a third party just to screw Clinton I despise her.

Well, I would imagine that a large part of the reason you don't understand why is because you're assuming we blindly support her. It's hard to gain an understanding of a phenomenon if that phenomenon isn't actually happening. While many here support Clinton, I think they'd take umbrage at having that support labelled as blind. Many posters here have put a lot of thought into the decision, and I think that's something you're failing to consider. Just because someone hasn't reached the same conclusions as you doesn't mean that they haven't thought about it.

CCS

Banned
I don't think the so called "queen" is progressive enough not like Bernie. I thought Obama is a decent president I would much rather vote for him again rather than Trump, Johnson, and "queen". All I see from her is corruption and lies from her.

First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Kemal86

I don't get this. This will have nowhere near the effect a Bernie endorsement would have with Hillary. Cruz fans aren't holding out, saying, "Well, if only he endorsed Trump. THEN I'll give him my vote instead of Hillary!"

Come on.

If anything, it just moves the focus of the news cycle even further away from the Hillary Email circus. This has been so terribly misplayed.

bananas

Banned
If you're not going to contribute actual facts or logic, you might as well go away.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Yeah, this is only going to hurt Republicans even more. Democrats being completely reasonable while Republicans are very obviously pushing an agenda.

Bernie fan over here voted for Obama twice and I have to say that I'm extremely disappointed that Clinton is the presumptive nominee. I would rather commit suicide before I rather vote for Clinton Im probably going to vote for Trump or Johnson

Ok good for you?

Glad you don't seem to care about marginalized people at all.

NeoXChaos

Whine more please.

Bernie fan over here voted for Obama twice and I have to say that I'm extremely disappointed that Clinton is the presumptive nominee. I would rather commit suicide before I rather vote for Clinton Im probably going to vote for Trump or Johnson

then you were never about Bernie or his issues.

Holy shit, they updated the article:

rump’s most tense exchange was with Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), who has been vocal in his concerns about the business mogul’s candidacy, especially his rhetoric and policies on immigration that the senator has argued alienate many Latino and other voters in Arizona.

Flake stood up at the meeting and introduced himself to which Trump said: “You’ve been very critical of me.”

“Yes, I’m the other senator from Arizona – the one who didn’t get captured – and I want to talk to you about statements like that,” Flake responded, according to two Republican officials.

Flake was referencing Trump’s comments last summer about the Vietnam war service of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.).

Owzers

Come on.

Cruz needs to get over the fact that his dad killed JFK and endorse Trump, it's only his pride that is getting in the way of the inevitable.

Jeez comeys description of these 3 emails is really showing how stupid this is.

this classified info is nothing.

There are questions about Clinton's judgement or intent but she didn't endanger national secrets or lives.

Come on.

I disagree. Cruz won a lot of votes, and those people may be swayed.

There are questions about Clinton's judgement or intent but she didn't endanger national secrets or lives.

Valid criticism from this:

"Clinton didn't think the rules applied to her."

I mean, that's the worst you can say here. She just wanted the convenience of a blackberry, and didn't knowingly receive or transmit classified information on it. At least there isn't enough evidence to say beyond a reasonable doubt that she knowingly did.

Come on.

Yeah I don't see how Cruz endorses after the JFK conspiracy with his father.

Who the hell knows.

Jenov

Seriously, it's stupider than I thought. It's literally a forward of a forward of a forward, and nested into multiple email chain quotes a (C) on a paragrah. Hillary simply replied in conversation to the chain in general. LOL.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Valid criticism from this:

"Clinton didn't think the rules applied to her."

I mean, that's the worst you can say here. She just wanted the convenience of a blackberry, and didn't knowingly receive or transmit classified information on it. At least there isn't enough evidence to say beyond a reasonable doubt that she knowingly did.

Clinton wins and she is going to win for America

(basically a Trump line)

Seriously, it's stupider than I thought. It's literally a forward of a forward of a forward, and nested into multiple email chain quotes a (C) on a paragrah. Hillary simply replied in conversation to the chain in general. LOL.

yeah it doesnt even sound like a direct email to her. just something buried underneath tons of other emails

Slayven

Those hearings have to be soul sucking, like borderline psychological warfare. Has anyone ever broken down at these hearings?

pigeon

Banned

Probably saying "pls print"

Qwerty710710

a child left behind
Guys stop bothering with the troll. He won't respond to a single thing you guys say.

It's kinda hard for me because I'm on a cell phone. I'm not the only person that feels this way I know a dozen people like me who have alot of doubts about her. Not to worry I live in New Jersey so it's going to be a easy 14 for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom