• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

Great response. Paint him as a ranting madman, essentially.

Sorry to hear that. Thankfully on my end there's been nothing but love, even from my Republican friends.

Oh the usual nonsense. Banning assault rifles is dumb. Suicides kill more people. Guns don't kill people, and people do. And then this gem:

HbM8cuS.jpg

Teggy

so dank.

Yes, it would have been great if the PR ended with "...and we are all stupider for having listened to it."

So, HuffPo did this pretty deep dive with the campaign managers/comm directors of the Jeb!, Rubio, and Cruz campaigns.

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/sad/

It's a good read, but what struck me is how convinced they all were that Hillary is a terrible candidate. If she becomes president, it's obviously only because she was against Trump.

Which, like, might shock people in 2020.

God. I hope to god VR isn't the future of video games.

I don't want to put something on my head and shut myself from the real world

PSVR! Time for a bathroom break

I'm with you.

I'm a human being who wants to interact with people in the real world. Not with a helmet

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So, HuffPo did this pretty deep dive with the campaign managers/comm directors of the Jeb!, Rubio, and Cruz campaigns.

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/sad/

It's a good read, but what struck me is how convinced they all were that Hillary is a terrible candidate. If she becomes president, it's obviously only because she was against Trump.

Which, like, might shock people in 2020.

Hillary will have like the easiest reelection campaign ever. Unless of course she does something stupid, but I don't see it happening.

I strongly suspect her negative numbers will decrease significantly as she is in office.

why are you asking kev if he's ok

TLG actually got a release date in Oct.

From the Upshot:
In the United States, the death rate from gun homicides is about 31 per million people — the equivalent of 27 people shot dead every day of the year.
In Poland and England, only about one out of every million people die in gun homicides each year — about as often as an American dies in an agricultural accident or falling from a ladder. In Japan, where gun homicides are even rarer, the likelihood of dying this way is about the same as an American’s chance of being killed by lightning — roughly one in 10 million.
Last year’s Paris attacks killed 130 people, which is nearly as many as die from gun homicides in all of France in a typical year. But even if France had a mass shooting as deadly as the Paris attacks every month, its annual rate of gun homicide death would be lower than that in the United States.
American exceptionalism.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/u...ath-rates-the-us-is-in-a-different-world.html

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Oh the usual nonsense. Banning assault rifles is dumb. Suicides kill more people. Guns don't kill people, and people do. And then this gem:

HbM8cuS.jpg

Did she really say "someone being investigated by the FBI shouldn't be able to ____"

Because that seems like a very big oversight for her to say. That's like instant GOP fuel.

I would not be the least bit surprised if Clinton's oppo team were releasing one or two tidbits every few days to various media outlets, just to keep the steady drumbeat of Trump trash flowing. They have a wealth of info to use against him, while she's already been vetted by the public six ways from Sunday.

It helps that he's got no surrogates taking blows for him. He's got to personally answer every single attack, and he can't do it without blubbering and ranting. He'll look insane by October.

"I award him no points, and may God have mercy on his soul"

Thought the same thing haha.

One bad player at an Xbone conference and the game is suddenly shit.

Stay GAF, GAF.

I've always thought it looked wonky. I don't get the feeling that I'm doing damage when I attack; like, I can see the HP drop, but it just feels super removed. Needs more of a DmC vibe there to me. And I love FF games (including XIII), but I'll probably skip this one.

Holmes

Pretty good conference but a bit short. Maybe I'm just used to 5 hour long Sony conferences, but I guess that's what happens when you have the best E3 conference ever last year and yet another one in December.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Did she really say "someone being investigated by the FBI shouldn't be able to ____"

Because that seems like a very big oversight for her to say. That's like instant GOP fuel.

I don't think that is a quote from her, but a couple of journalists/commentators have asked that question.

The answer to the related question "How can he buy a gun while on the terror watchlist?" is of course "The Republican led Congress blocked a bill that otherwise would have prevented that".

ampere

They call it Wii U because it's like an ambulance coming since it's dying

Get it

At least we get to see Zelda footage tomorrow.

Kinda neat that some Xbox One games are gonna be on Windows too. I have a pretty good gaming PC so maybe I'll get some of those.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Well, back to our regularly scheduled Fascist Watch 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom