• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Majoras Mask is shit. Skyward Sword is the best Zelda.
tumblr_inline_o4kultpQdU1s349q9_500.gif

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Why do you feel so confident that he is dropping out though?

Oh he is dropping out, has he ever communicated with his supporters via live video?
I'm far more sure after reading that than I was before.

I'm sure the argument could be made that he deserves in some part to face that kind of threat to his person, seeing the extent that he went SCORCHED EARTH on the DNC and Hillary, and in turn played a part in escalating the rhetoric.

That argument should not be made.

Just because people have taken it too far doesn't make it excusable for anyone to face violence, intimidation or ridicule for supporting a candidate.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/20...sh-more-hillary-clinton-emails-julian-assange

Apparently Julian Assange is going to release more Clinton emails.
However, as the article points out, Julian has an unnatural hate of Hillary (Like claiming Google is conspiring with Clinton, without a single bit of evidence), so who knows what is actually in them.

After last month that Facebook admitted to suppressing conservative media, and given Googles recent history of privacy infringement, would it really surprise you? Does it even really matter? If the political climate is such that even the DNC platform, and The New York Times and other platforms all will rally behind a candidate, it would be surprising if Google did not throw their biased hats in the ring, and misused their power like everyone else instead of remaining objective.
As for monetary benefits for employees if Clinton wins - Lots of companies do the same thing for employees whose causes they are supposed to lobby. Disney employees are "encouraged" to donate a part of their paycheck to the TPP. Which makes perfect sense.

It really bugs me that "accused rapist and fugitive from justice" is not more prominent in articles about Assange.

Isn't it universally agreed on that the rape accusations (having sex with two women without a condom) are a tool to extradite him. I don't believe he has actually been charged or that most people think that there is any real levy to these accusations.

CCS

Banned
You're a monster!

It's the truth. Nintendo are grossly overrated, the only one of Mario/Zelda/Pokemon which is top-tier is Pokemon, and that was only true for the first three generations.

EDIT:
I feel bad because you're wrong. I'm sorry you're wrong. <3

Bae? Remember that thing I said I'd let you do.

I won't let you do it now. Well, I will...but if you say one more bad thing about Nintendo...I will be very cross while we do it. :p

Oops :p

Gruco

Banned

COME AT ME.
This is a "Bernie Sanders is qualified to be president" tier post.
It's the truth. Nintendo are grossly overrated, the only one of Mario/Zelda/Pokemon which is top-tier is Pokemon, and that was only true for the first three generations.
This is a "Donald Trump will make America great again" tier post.

GOAT list: 1) Undertale. 2) Mother 3. 3) Majora's Mask

Mario platformers are great, and Super Mario Maker is an idea long overdue and very welcome.

Clefargle

All these shitty Zelda opinions. I came here to escape the Zelda talk until I can get home and watch the stream. Either way I guess today is Zelda day!

T_T

pigeon

Banned
I'm sure the argument could be made that he deserves in some part to face that kind of threat to his person, seeing the extent that he went SCORCHED EARTH on the DNC and Hillary, and in turn played a part in escalating the rhetoric.

Reviewing your post history it is pretty clear that this is a fishing expedition to see whether PoliGAF will agree with a straightforwardly dumb and inflammatory argument.

So I'm beefing up my den computer, getting a Vive, Xbox Slim, Neo, PSVR and Scorpio. And then there's the games I will buy and chuck onto my insurmountable backlog. Is there a video game addiction anonymous? I need help.

Politics: I hate you, trump. You're a mean guy!

You're all mad. Mario and Zelda have always perplexed me with how much people love them.

Look, just because you're a person who hates fun doesn't mean the rest of us do, okay?

Super Mario 3D World is one of, if not the, greatest games of all time. Now, I give you that Mario 64 is shit. We all agree on that. No question. But to pretend that 3D World, Galaxy and all the 2D Mario games aren't GOAT....well, I'm sorry. You're wrong, and that makes me feel bad.

Zelda is also amazing, although I'm more of a Mario fanboi. WIth an i. I'm edgy like that.

andthebeatgoeson

Plz ban.

Although, I played the Legend of Zelda series in a weird order.

The order in which I beat the games:

Twilight Princess
The two DS Games
Link's Awakening
Oracle Games
Ocarina of Time
Skyward Sword
Windwaker
Link Between Worlds

Never beaten Link to the Past

COME AT ME.

Bruh. BRUH. BRUGGA WHAT!

Mario and Zelda have always perplexed me with how much people love them.

What sweet madness is this?

Do you hate fun?

Though if you just came in to playing these games at about the Gamecube era, I actually kinda get your point because both series have been struggling to be great since then, yeah, yeah, I know, everyone will hate this opinion.

Super Mario 3D World is one of, if not the, greatest games of all time. Now, I give you that Mario 64 is shit. We all agree on that. No question. But to pretend that 3D World, Galaxy and all the 2D Mario games aren't GOAT....well, I'm sorry. You're wrong, and that makes me feel bad.

Holy shit, I just saw this.

This is absurd and madness and insanity.

Mario 64 >>>>>> Sonic Colors > both Galaxy games and 3DW combined. This is not an opinion. It's the law of the fucking universe.

I now know that Adam is the guy who is convincing modern Nintendo to be kinda mediocre. I BLAME YOU, SIR. I BLAME YOU.

Maledict

After last month that Facebook admitted to suppressing conservative media, and given Googles recent history of privacy infringement, would it really surprise you? Does it even really matter? If the political climate is such that even the DNC platform, and The New York Times and other platforms all will rally behind a candidate, it would be surprising if Google did not throw their biased hats in the ring, and misused their power like everyone else instead of remaining objective.
As for monetary benefits for employees if Clinton wins - Lots of companies do the same thing for employees whose causes they are supposed to lobby. Disney employees are "encouraged" to donate a part of their paycheck to the TPP. Which makes perfect sense.

Facebook was not suppressing conservative media. They did a thorough investigation and found the allegation to not be true. They did a big outreach event to conservative groups which went well.

You are spouting nonsense conspiracy theories without a single trace of evidence, fact or even reason behind them.

CCS

Banned
Look, just because you're a person who hates fun doesn't mean the rest of us do, okay?

Zelda is also amazing, although I'm more of a Mario fanboi. WIth an i. I'm edgy like that.

What sweet madness is this?

Do you hate fun?

Though if you just came in to playing these games at about the Gamecube era, I actually kinda get your point because both series have been struggling to be great since then, yeah, yeah, I know, everyone will hate this opinion.

Confession Time: I have never played any pre-Wii era Nintendo games. None.

The youth of today eh :p

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

COME AT ME.

No lies detected here, except maybe I'd argue that A Link to the Past or Link Between Worlds is the better Zelda game.

Bruh. BRUH. BRUGGA WHAT!

I can't do games with time limits. I don't enjoy it. It freaks me out. Same reason I've never beaten a Pikmin game. As for Link to the Past....I've played it a few times. I never finished it, though. It's on the list! I swear.

Confession Time: I have never played any pre-Wii era Nintendo games. None.

The youth of today eh :p

giphy.gif

BAE!? Come on.....work with me here.

CCS

Banned
I can't do games with time limits. I don't enjoy it. It freaks me out. Same reason I've never beaten a Pikmin game. As for Link to the Past....I've played it a few times. I never finished it, though. It's on the list! I swear.

giphy.gif

BAE!? Come on.....work with me here.

Who hurt you?

giphy.gif

:)

In my defence, I was 12 when the Wii came out and before then all my gaming was Age of Empires and other RTSs.

Maledict

Who hurt you?

giphy.gif

:)

I think Americans forget that the video game industry didn't crash in Europe like it did the states, and that Nintendo never rode in on a white horse to save our gaming industry. I don't know anyone my age range who had experience with the old Nintendo stuff because we were all playing on spectrums, Commodores, amigas and Atari sts. The biggest console from my teenage years was the Sega Megadrive.

Holy shit, I just saw this.

This is absurd and madness and insanity.

Mario 64 >>>>>> Sonic Colors > both Galaxy games and 3DW combined. This is not an opinion. It's the law of the fucking universe.

I now know that Adam is the guy who is convincing modern Nintendo to be kinda mediocre. I BLAME YOU, SIR. I BLAME YOU.

Y'all only like Mario 64 because it was revolutionary at the time. I didn't play it when it first came out. I didn't play it until after I got my Gamecube. (I had a N64, but I never played Mario 64 on it).

3D World is THE perfect Mario game. There is not an iota of anything wrong with that game. Nothing. Not a dicky-bird.

Adam

Adam

Adam

adam

I'm sorry you don't agree with the facts as they are. :(

HylianTom

Banned
I think Americans forget that the video game industry didn't crash in Europe like it did the states, and that Nintendo never rode in on a white horse to save our gaming industry. I don't know anyone my age range who had experience with the old Nintendo stuff because we were all playing on spectrums, Commodores, amigas and Atari sts. The biggest console from my teenage years was the Sega Megadrive.

After my 2600 - which still works, miraculously - I've always been Nintendo + PC, from the NES/Commodore combo onward..
(and you're right - I forget that the market didn't have the same way across the pond!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom